Quantcast

The Haves and the Have Nots Season 5 aka Candace is back! 1/9/18

AfroIvory

SZA’s Pengame
Reaction score
Reactions
10,110 340 70
Alleybux
When this show first came out, there was an epic scene with Veronica and Candice shading each other in the bathroom and I was hooked ever since.

Lmao I remember that ! My young ass lived for the drama. I was hooked when I saw Benny & Jeffrey not gonna lie. Them some fine men imo :ROFLMAO:

AfroIvory

SZA’s Pengame
Reaction score
Reactions
10,110 340 70
Alleybux
I don’t know anyone who hangs out in a hotel lobby bar like these characters...

Based on how time flows in this damn universe it’s all in one day lmao. But you right they STAY at a hotel bar. Does anybody have a job ?

Tylerdagreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,640 10,709 609
Alleybux
-I love how the younger characters are in their late 20 but they are written like teens.
-I love how this Tyler Perry show has no concept of time and Amanda( who died 2nd season) and in HAHN time she died a month ago.
-I love how Katherine, a multi-millionaire has infinite money that she can throw around.
-I love that Veronica is the only main character with a job and can take the case of every criminal in the city.
-I love how numerous times, people have state to Benny's face that he's slow.
-I don't love anything about Hanna
-I love how Jim literally spent the 1st half on the season in a hospital bed
-I love how Veronica has a different wig on each episode, sometimes every scene in the same episode.
-I love how Benny is offended that Mitch liking Candance is too much, and Mitch is in trouble if Benny finds out that something happened between them.
-I love how Tyler Perry stuffs everyone in the same jail, man, woman, or other. Don't matter to Tyler.
-I love how Jim is a judge but has no money of his own.
-I love how Hannah takes the moral high ground on everything and will also take everything free that Katherine gives.
-I love how Benny was run over and stabbed, and in a season long COMA yet is now perfectly fine. Maybe not, that may explain his being "special"
-I love how the Malones can shoot a cop in the head in a brightly lit room on video camera, w/ no repercussions...and the audience is supposed to be like -YEP sounds right!
-I love how Tyler Perry introduces story plots and they go NOWHERE.
-I love how this show is one of OWN's most successful shows despite being trash.
AWW,
I LOVE The HAVES AND HAVE NOTS.

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,513 14,135 13,201
Alleybux
Hannah is an annoying ass b!tch OMG. Just insufferable. I’m finishing I guess what is season 7 and she’s sitting her dumb ass in a bar she has no business in to talk to the Malones