Quantcast

The Hebrew Israelite Movement

Are you a Hebrew Israelite or a Christian?

• Hebrew Israelite

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Christian

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Veecee1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I want to understand the Hebrew Israelite Movement. Are there any members of the movement who can provide a breakdown of your beliefs and its core differences from Christianity and most importantly, why you believe Christianity is the wrong faith?

Israel J

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
610 16 3
Alleybux
Theres a difference between the Hebrew Israelite Movement (also known as camps) and those who acknowledge and know they are Hebrews by blood. Alot of what is being expressed in those camps is just pure heresy. Stay away from some of the camps and ideology. A good source to get good information from is Minister Yakoba of Teot Ministries.

Teotw Ministries

If any man denies Yahshua as SAVIOUR is not speaking truth. Some of the camps are misleading. But everyone of Hebrew Blood should know who they are. The majority of so called African Americans are Hebrews but dont know it. That was apart of the curse that they would forget who they were. But the 400 years are over and the curse is lifted! We have been lied to about many things and finally the scales are coming off our eyes. Be careful with who you get doctrine from concerning Hebrews because it could be the wrong information. Ask Yah for guidance on who you should listen to but Minister Yakoba is definitely a good one. Hopefully I answered your question.

Veecee1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Theres a difference between the Hebrew Israelite Movement (also known as camps) and those who acknowledge and know they are Hebrews by blood. Alot of what is being expressed in those camps is just pure heresy. Stay away from some of the camps and ideology. A good source to get good information from is Minister Yakoba of Teot Ministries.

Teotw Ministries

If any man denies Yahshua as SAVIOUR is not speaking truth. Some of the camps are misleading. But everyone of Hebrew Blood should know who they are. The majority of so called African Americans are Hebrews but dont know it. That was apart of the curse that they would forget who they were. But the 400 years are over and the curse is lifted! We have been lied to about many things and finally the scales are coming off our eyes. Be careful with who you get doctrine from concerning Hebrews because it could be the wrong information. Ask Yah for guidance on who you should listen to but Minister Yakoba is definitely a good one. Hopefully I answered your question.
Thanks for your insight, and I'll look at the Teotw Ministries.

QueenAquariB

TRUSTNO1
Reaction score
Reactions
44,787 2,257 2,218
Alleybux
I don't believe in all that religion crap. Religion is man made! And was created to separate and confuse the masses and it has worked!!! I do believe I am a Jew, I am Black and I believe in God and Jesus is the son of God! You cannot get to God unless its through the son. Period

Veecee1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I don't believe in all that religion crap. Religion is man made! And was created to separate and confuse the masses and it has worked!!! I do believe I am a Jew, I am Black and I believe in God and Jesus is the son of God! You cannot get to God unless its through the son. Period
I identify with Christianity as a faith, not a list of rules and traditions that must be done to be seen as a Christian outwardly. I am a follower of Christ. The current church group I fellowship with literally does just that, fellowship. We don't have a pastor, deacons and deaconesses, etc. we don't give tithes or offerings and we don't subscribe to a specific denomination because we are Christ followers period. I said all that to say when you engage with a Christian, don't automatically assume that he or she is all about the churchianity of things (that certainly is man made and a part of religion). There are Christians who follow Jesus in accordance with the Word and then some who follow according to their church's handbook. You shouldn't lump everyone together because of what society says. Once you read the Word you realize there are definitely differences between a true Christian and someone who practices churchainity.

Israel J

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
610 16 3
Alleybux
Thanks for your insight, and I'll look at the Teotw Ministries.

Np happy to help if theirs any other questions or information that you need to ask just let me know. The core beliefs of TEOT Ministries is that Yahshua is our SAVIOUR we are the SEED OF SHEM (Abraham,Issac, and Jacob). The true ISRAELITES. Their is a group saying they are Jews when that are not. (synagogue of satan.) When you realize THE BIBLE is about our ppl prophecy and everything else begins to makes since. It takes time but you'll get it.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,315 110 30
Alleybux

Teotw Ministries

Thank you for this information. I follow Kerry Ann Giddens who is a prophetess or Yah. Her channel is anointed and because she’s a woman she isn’t affected by the enemy the same way the men are who are “Hebrew Israelites”. It’s one thing to know who you are, and another to be cult like, misogynistic, lustful, racist, and deny Jesus. You can You got these men thinking they’re Gods and using scripture to try to justify why women are beneath and why they should have 7 wives. That is so wrong and obviously from other spirits. Those men are spiritually weak and not filled with the Holy Spirit and it’s obvious. I’ve just began watching teotw and am happy to have found another channel that is actually doing Yahs work.

Last edited:

YaGiRaKn

‘Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.’
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 295 80
Alleybux
Not a movement but an awakening.

But yeah it's been answered. Israelite is a people, not a religion.

Bella Goth

Mortimer's Hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
102,853 4,500 3,623
Alleybux

Teotw Ministries

I've been watching his videos lately and they're really interesting.