Quantcast

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleteuser

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,135 129 56
Alleybux
It’s not an official page for him, she’s a minor stalker type who apparently reports other fan IG accounts if they start to get popular
Durrell: in my own opinion... he should put his energy and priority on Durrell visibility... as an ambassador, his responsability is to put the views on Durrell and not on ''NV support Durrell'' (in that case it sounds like priority was NV and not Durrell (and the worst case she is in any media bc she support Durrell...))... last month the show was enough, if NV is in the frame the attention goes on her...

The only thing i beleive i'm blocked it,s bc i was following king hc on and off

Last edited:

vivienrose

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
339 1
Alleybux
So... a meeting about a new project, because legendary has nothing to do with The Witcher, from a girl that reads scripts... is essential?? It can’t be done by zoom???
Because I been giving attention to my clients by zoom for over a year now...

So I work for a big entertainment company (not Legendary, haha). The studios have gone to great lengths to make our jobs as remote as possible and nobody was/is traveling for work unless absolutely necessary. And by absolutely necessary I mean that if you aren’t cast or crew you are staying put. Given the type of work NV does I can’t imagine that she has responsibilities so essential to being done in person that her company would make her fly internationally in the middle of a pandemic, especially if it was in late 2020/early 2021 because things were HORRIFICALLY bad in LA Covid-wise at that time. Now obviously I’m not privy to Legendary’s internal workings (or when she actually flew to London), but it would be a really bad look for the company if they forced her to fly out when the industry at large was on lock down.

emiliareine

... PR stunts ain’t fooling me
Reaction score
Reactions
11,867 230 28
Alleybux
Also Hiddleswift 2.0 for sure.

Tom Hiddleston got a lot of sh!t from it all and still gets sh!t from it. He still gets asked in interviews on Taylor, and I’m pretty sure someone at Comicon or similar wanted a photo whilst they were wearing a I <3 TS shirt. Apparently they were told to change their shirt before they could get photos with Tom.

This was approx summer 2016 as well.

Tom went extremely private and stopped SM & being his genuine dorky self because of it all after the fallout of the Hiddleswift PR relationship breaking up. But Tom is actually extremely smart unlike HC and learned his lessons.

This is what I see happening with HC.

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
Maybe yes.
He is not the best actor and in this moment the only new project coming is Enola2 and in that he is not the main character and I don't think he will played Superman again. Henry does not seen interested in play other roles which is kind of boring and we do not if the Wither will have a more than 3 seasons.
I dont think his agents are the ones to blame for this

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
Also Hiddleswift 2.0 for sure.

Tom Hiddleston got a lot of sh!t from it all and still gets sh!t from it. He still gets asked in interviews on Taylor, and I’m pretty sure someone at Comicon or similar wanted a photo whilst they were wearing a I <3 TS shirt. Apparently they were told to change their shirt before they could get photos with Tom.

This was approx summer 2016 as well.

Tom went extremely private and stopped SM & being his genuine dorky self because of it all after the fallout of the Hiddleswift PR relationship breaking up. But Tom is actually extremely smart unlike HC and learned his lessons.

This is what I see happening with HC.
Tom Hiddleston has a decent filmography,he is a respected actor,Cavill is not at Hiddleston's level.

Anonym00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,525 2,454 1,523
Alleybux
I dont think his agents are the ones to blame for this
he does not seem to want to branch out and diversify at all. He has a production company but isn't producing anything like Jason, Gal and his other counterparts. Every one wants to blame Dany but what about him?

Reaction score
Reactions
3,571 96 5
Alleybux
Here's a zoom in of the pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-123014_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-123014_Instagram.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 170

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
he does not seem to want to branch out and diversify at all. He has a production company but isn't producing anything like Jason, Gal and his other counterparts. Every one wants to blame Dany but what about him?
He gets away with everything,the standards...

Leonine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,727 453 46
Alleybux
Here's a zoom in of the pic
It’s a blurry image of a brunette and a blonde, could just as well be me and Nat
(not criticising you for posting it Dallas, just questioning what the person who sent it is thinking we’ll gain by looking at it)

emiliareine

... PR stunts ain’t fooling me
Reaction score
Reactions
11,867 230 28
Alleybux
The Night Manager is great,and I forgot the title...Deep blue sea?It's a film with Rachel Weisz
His Coriolanus performance was incredible. I think that’s the one yeah. He also did a film with Owen Wilson in Paris around the 1920s. Oh and his performance as Hank Williams in I See The Light was incredible, literally Tom is a great vocalist/singer.

Leonine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,727 453 46
Alleybux
I think that if they did not break covid rules that would have been adressed already, since is the main topic on his dragging. At least to me, the silence says a lot, just like the silence on so many important subjects from him. He has addressed lots of things on that post yesterday BUT that he didn't got any closer. She definitelly came when he was still filming and there is no work excuse for her. If, however, it gets explained in a convincing way, I will gladly retract my words. Things are off somehow with all this, everything is too much, too much drama, too much staging, too much need to prove things or hide the real things that should have been addressed?

And yes, I know CE did break covid rules, Rita Ora...But none of them were working in any projects like TW. And I have been seing quite some people get backlash for aglomerating or breaking quarantine. I know the government says and people don't follow and that many of your friends are travelling around and bla bla bla. If they were defending quarantine and doing that they would still be hipocrits the same way
He didn’t address any specific things at all on that post yesterday so it would have been weird to single out Covid as an item in particular. He did say that none of the negative things said were true, which could mean anything. But I get your point (y)

Reaction score
Reactions
3,571 96 5
Alleybux
It’s a blurry image of a brunette and a blonde, could just as well be me and Nat
(not criticising you for posting it Dallas, just questioning what the person who sent it is thinking we’ll gain by looking at it)
Agreed. From what I was told the person who sent it said the blonde definitely looks like Natalie, and the brunette looks similar to Dany.

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
His Coriolanus performance was incredible. I think that’s the one yeah. He also did a film with Owen Wilson in Paris around the 1920s. Oh and his performance as Hank Williams in I See The Light was incredible, literally Tom is a great vocalist/singer.
Do you watch "letter live" on youtube?

vivienrose

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
339 1
Alleybux
I think it was fine. I understand what they were going for.

I just don't think it was the best choice given that so many of my friends who were not familiar with the franchise were so confused by it. Maybe they should've just given off subtler clues--a different frame, or hue or age (Geralt doesn't age, obviously, but Calenthe doesn't age at all; Calenthe is indistinguishable as Pavetta's mother and Cirilla's grandmother).

I've had to convince my friends to revisit it. Even those who've played the games. And that's not great.

That being said, Henry Cavill is a great Geralt of Rivia. That's not a showy role. It's a big role, but it's a silent role. You've got to act a lot while not saying anything. Harder than it looks.
100% agree with you on the aging thing. I saw an interview where the creative team admitted that they forgot to age up Jaskier and I was like...how? You know you're writing a story that spans all of this time and only a select few of your characters are immortal(ish). Why isn't someone keeping better track of that?

Leonine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,727 453 46
Alleybux
Agreed. From what I was told the person who sent it said the blonde definitely looks like Natalie, and the brunette looks similar to Dany.
Not really much to go on then. In any case, IF it is actually them it wouldn’t be outrageous (I say this knowing full well that someone will be outraged by it lol). We know she’s probs in LA, we know that they follow each other on IG and have a close mutual friend so meeting for lunch doesn’t have to be part of a grand conspiracy

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
100% agree with you on the aging thing. I saw an interview where the creative team admitted that they forgot to age up Jaskier and I was like...how? You know you're writing a story that spans all of this time and only a select few of your characters are immortal(ish). Why isn't someone keeping better track of that?
For certain things they are all over place,from the very beggining.
There's a lot of research,storyboards still can't solved it.

FLLADY18

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,869 80 13
Alleybux
Looks like it and yes, Dani is probably earning her 20%. I still think NV will end up with a new car or house in LA out this PR contract in the end.

Justagirlfre

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,009 45 26
Alleybux
Also there are now comments on the daily mail article stating that its an open secret that henry has STI's ahhahahhahhahhah

I honestly wouldn't care, as long as I can motorboat those boobs

1621195616370.png

Can we please go back to thristing? Im bored already

vivienrose

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
339 1
Alleybux
I (very luckily) got to see him perform in Coriolanus and Betrayal; he was excellent in both!

FrozenSkai

Lost my coffee again
Reaction score
Reactions
6,424 179 5
Alleybux
Hahahaha! I wondered how long it would take for them to start blocking her. I'm surprised it wasn't sooner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-114928_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-114928_Instagram.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom