Quantcast

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natthaxa

I don't know what I'm doing here.
Reaction score
Reactions
9,728 222 99
Alleybux
I agree it looks sus, but she's not as important as her VP title makes her out to be. I have no idea why she would be here, or why whatever she was doing couldn't be done by zoom. But she doesn't have the kind of clout necessary to refuse if her boss says 'go to London and do the thing!'

Where the fµck did she get a false document of essential travel? How did no one realise her document was false/fake? Why has no one among The Witcher cast and crew thrown a fµck!ng sh!t fit over Henry bringing in some woman from overseas, risking all their lives?

How do you know she got off the plane straight to his rental? How do you know she didn't isolate in a hotel? How do you know she wasn't regularly tested?

I'm not saying her boss sent her to see Henry, that would be fµck!ng dumb, I'm saying that she had to come here anyway so thought she might as well hook up with her BF while she was there.
And how could you be sure they DIDN'T broke any rules? Do you have any proof of it? No.
And it's a gossip site, so people can assume here whatever they want. And till they will not state clearly that the covid rules were not broken, then they can just eat dirt.
And as someone here mentioned (who's apparently working in that industry) there is no chance for her to travel to work.
And when she got into UK there were still rules "stay at home, don't travel for holidays, work from home unless you really can't".
Why no one from the TW addressed it? Well, maybe there will be time for it? Maybe they are not Tom Cruise to state it clearly.
Just because someone didn't spoke about it, doesn't mean they are not pissed.

For me, they broke covid rules. And HC is a shady guy in general. Metoo, racism.. he's posh, rich, privliged dude that is trying to play a victim right now.
(And yes, harassing NV or DG is totally not ok. But as I said before, they can report it on police instead to write a post on IG saying people that they need to do better).

Manoune

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,454 44 2
Alleybux
If we re back at thirsting I must say boxing Hank is quite something
63.jpg

64.jpg
66.jpg
72.jpg

HENRY%2BCAVILL%2BBOXING%2B2.gif

HENRY%2BCAVILL%2BBOXING%2B1.gif

cavill boxing.png

Sweating and breathing hard while learning a new skill hmm...? :sneaky:
84136b9d2abe566e3c63084d1be1029b.gif

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Anonym00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,522 2,453 1,523
Alleybux
Here we go again. This is what I'm talking about on things that have damaged his reputation.
"It is super creepy that this foreign born A list actor who used to be a superhero and might be one again maybe, wasn't interested in his girlfriend at all until he watched a television special about her when she was a teenager."

Pizza4ever

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,791 194 6
Alleybux
Here we go again. This is what I'm talking about on things that have damaged his reputation.
"It is super creepy that this foreign born A list actor who used to be a superhero and might be one again maybe, wasn't interested in his girlfriend at all until he watched a television special about her when she was a teenager."
God that’s disgusting.

Ariel90

Any one want tacos?
Reaction score
Reactions
7,088 111 10
Alleybux
For certain things they are all over place,from the very beggining.
There's a lot of research,storyboards still can't solved it.
For me the confusing part was the whole Yennifer origin storyline. Didn't exist in the books and was completely made up by Lauren. Also, the Nilfgaard knight that takes Ciri from Cintra (Eamon) lets her go. He basically frees her in the books and is declared an outlaw. He plays a huge role later on. But who knows? They changed the storyline again with Season Two from the books so whatever. At this point I'm not even excited about it.

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
Tk is gonna stay forever,still I don't think it's affecting his career.

Leonine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,724 453 46
Alleybux
Enty never misses a chance to make up sh!t about the celebs he doesn’t like :rolleyes: Surprised it took him this long to invent this blind

Justagirlfre

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,009 45 26
Alleybux
1621197465136.png

ila dew

Just call me ILA. My username came out strange.
Reaction score
Reactions
15,033 827
Alleybux
An associate of mine who still has access say they basically are saying what we have been saying here
Whenever he makes it to Florida as "single with a condom in my pocket Henry"
I am many pages behind and trying to keep up so not sure if This has come up today but I keep wondering what their plan is for living arrangements as a couple in love. He prefers London over LA and I don’t see her working from FL Or London.

cowboysfan93

b!tch, I'm Back
Reaction score
Reactions
63,132 1,836 52
Alleybux
I am many pages behind and trying to keep up so not sure if This has come up today but I keep wondering what their plan is for living arrangements as a couple in love. He prefers London over LA and I don’t see her working from FL Or London.
This is why I assume it won’t last

FrozenSkai

Lost my coffee again
Reaction score
Reactions
6,424 179 5
Alleybux
That person sounds salty as hell

Mercury77

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
21,174 602 16
Alleybux
Does anyone here believe that there is a possibility that his personal life will start to negatively influence the professional, start to get in the way?
No, I don’t think so.

He’s been messy in the past and it didn’t affect his job. Why should now be any different?

And while I agree their actions with the covid rules are suspish and the rules were more than likely bent, I don’t think that will affect his professional life either. Other actors have done the same and no one besides their core fans seem to care.

Last edited:

MissDaisy123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,818 94 2
Alleybux
No, I don’t think so.

He’s been messy in the past and it didn’t affect his job. Why should now be any different?

And while I agree their actions with the covid rules are suspish and we’re more than likely bent, I don’t think that will affect his professional life either. Other actors have done the same and no one besides their core fans seem to care.
Tks.

Josin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,906 341 149
Alleybux
Not really much to go on then. In any case, IF it is actually them it wouldn’t be outrageous (I say this knowing full well that someone will be outraged by it lol). We know she’s probs in LA, we know that they follow each other on IG and have a close mutual friend so meeting for lunch doesn’t have to be part of a grand conspiracy
Do not invoke the Conspirapiles name in vain! But if that ain't some real good conspiracy, just the type the Conspirapile likes! Might have to start rebuilding this thing.

emiliareine

... PR stunts ain’t fooling me
Reaction score
Reactions
11,867 230 28
Alleybux
He is far from trending on Twitter today even with a few articles in portuguese that came out today. Chris Evans is trending for hours now bc he posted a picture of his dog.
You can’t beat Dodger Evans. He’s the cutest lil guy :love: :love: :love:

emiliareine

... PR stunts ain’t fooling me
Reaction score
Reactions
11,867 230 28
Alleybux
I think his doom is gonna be his fantasy film obsession,his one trick pony ways
Yeah he’ll be pigeonholed and then there’s also the issue of him trying to look like a wannabe fitness expert/bodybuilder - he needs to think about his body shape/bulk/muscle affects his ability to be cast in roles

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
Yeah he’ll be pigeonholed and then there’s also the issue of him trying to look like a wannabe fitness expert/bodybuilder - he needs to think about his body shape/bulk/muscle affects his ability to be cast in roles
Now he just can play the role of bouncer

Reaction score
Reactions
28,832 1,058 51
Alleybux
Yeah, its his body dysmorphia. I partly blame Dany for his physique but Henry has never abandoned his Superman role and the boarding school Fat Cavill days trauma.
He could get so many way more diverse roles if he became slimmer again. I mean I love his muscles, but Im looking at his career you know.

ila dew

Just call me ILA. My username came out strange.
Reaction score
Reactions
15,033 827
Alleybux
This is the problem. This why people are seeing his post as positive. Another Henry is never wrong and is innocent.
"She is not only the one who is camouflaged, he is also camouflaged. Accepting that they post selfies of him with horrible filters, is up to her. I see HC more as a managed one, because it may also be that he does not accept his mistakes because others tell him that he is not to blame, that it is the fault of the fandom. I think HC is surrounded by horrible people. And He is like they."
“...A managed one”. I don’t recall ever even knowing who manages other celebs. It seems like DG is super involved in his life and public presence.

Pennyless

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
32,675 848 37
Alleybux
Yeah, its his body dysmorphia. I partly blame Dany for his physique but Henry has never abandoned his Superman role and the boarding school Fat Cavill days trauma.
He could get so many way more diverse roles if he became slimmer again. I mean I love his muscles, but Im looking at his career you know.
Didn' t see any wrong with The Tudors physique.

Reaction score
Reactions
28,832 1,058 51
Alleybux
This is why I assume it won’t last
This and the boredom I think. I think she is used to the L.A. climate , pools (part of her apartment) and overall the different lifestyle. I genuinely wouldnt be surprised if NV is bored implying shes in London right now. If there wasnt Henrys D, at least I would I guess. I dont see either of them fully relocating to be together long-term.

Mercury77

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
21,174 602 16
Alleybux
Grain of salt time.

WDW has a font saying about NV: “She is very much in London. Both were seen buying artisan bread recently, and there was a sighting of NV in a cafe, alone Monday/Tuesday”

MissDaisy123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,818 94 2
Alleybux
Does she take medication or is being monitored?
She can be a danger to herself,SM clarely triggers her...
I have no idea if she uses any medication.
Her posts have always pointed me to some kind of problem ... obsession.
The kind of thing that you read from start to finish makes a bad impression.

AMcTavs

#freehenrysfloaty
Reaction score
Reactions
34,540 858 3
Alleybux
Does she take medication or is being monitored?
She can be a danger to herself,SM clarely triggers her...
At first, I felt bad for her. You know she clearly is having some mental issues. But now, that's changed. (I'm a Taurus, take a lot to change my mind on things) She isn't 'reporting.' She is plagiarizing and reporting it as her truth and then saying "Well I have other accounts, I'll get the truth." She is 100% aware of what she is doing and I am going to have no pity for her when, not if, she gets called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom