Reaction score
Reactions
69,708 1,240 632
Alleybux
[video=youtube;cwXfv25xJUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw[/video]

whoopi.gif

CRINE. I'M ON THE FLOOR!

3488597-6219889274-micha.gif

I WATCHED THE VID AND STARED AT YOUR SIGGY BELOW TOO.

IT TOOK ME OUT!

3a68b2d8_350x700px-LL-95442374_Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
Now, see, this could have hoodwinked me out of some coins. Damn low standards...

[video=youtube;C7PnZauUUI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PnZauUUI0[/video]

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Because I'm petty.

v52wb.jpg

Oh my God, Deadpool. Lmao.

[video=youtube;nvYT1smf08M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYT1smf08M[/video]

*Sorry if anyone else has already posted this*

Yes, it was posted already.

That being said, you cannot overpost this video. It is too damn funny.

BTW, can I just point out how much Ben is winning BvS and Henry is straight losing? Ben had his character pushed to the forefront, has been all over the entertainment media (even before #sadfleck) and now he has a meme. Henry literally got NOTHING from this franchise except a check (which I'm sure is good enough for him). He's been totally overshadowed; even the viral video inadvertently pays him dust. LOL.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux

BTW, can I just point out how much Ben is winning BvS and Henry is straight losing? Ben had his character pushed to the forefront, has been all over the entertainment media (even before #sadfleck) and now he has a meme. Henry literally got NOTHING from this franchise except a check (which I'm sure is good enough for him). He's been totally overshadowed; even the viral video inadvertently pays him dust. LOL.

Nah. I checked. No one's posted the Deadpool version in this thread.

Supercreep isn't that hard to overshadow. Grass has more personality than him.

Did you see the excerpts from his latest interview on Celebitchy? This insufferable heaux said, with what I'm imagining a straight face, that Bigfoot Lolita protects him.

giphy.gif

My brain cannot vomit anymore!

McLori

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,617 75 20
Alleybux
From the mouth of the same man that says if he hadn't gone into acting he would be in the military. And he needs a teenager to protect him...........on a red carpet.

Did you see the excerpts from his latest interview on Celebitchy? This insufferable heaux said, with what I'm imagining a straight face, that Bigfoot Lolita protects him.

giphy.gif

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
From the mouth of the same man that says if he hadn't gone into acting he would be in the military. And he needs a teenager to protect him...........on a red carpet.

Ha! He wouldn't make it through the first day of bootcamp without the aid of his special juice.

...She protects him and he still won't buy her decent dresses for the red carpet? Also, I read it as she tells him that everyone is jealous of him and their love. :pukenow:

raramama

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,149 101 28
Alleybux
Every time y'all mention Deadpool I get my life and an Angel their Wings...Keep doing the Lord's work...
76LeG.gif

ldebl.gif

raramama

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,149 101 28
Alleybux
WB cannot really afford another huge miss. Their slate last year was awful. And it's not certain Batman v Superman will break even. JL could ruin the DC brand all together. We're talking films and comics. It was very stupid of them to start production so soon without waiting a few months to see how well BvS did. UGH. They'll never learn. Soon they'll be in the same shape as Paramount.

Anywhoo. This vid is both sad and hilarious at the same time. Poor Ben.

[video=youtube;cwXfv25xJUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw[/video]

Y'all think my juju had transferred to Affleck. I told y'all I only hear WONK WONK WONK WONK when Henry talks. I think Ben agrees. It wasn't about critics. The man just couldn't fake it no more. Lol.

https://youtu.be/ss2hULhXf04

Leos are secretly very sensitive though lol..

ScreamMcQueen

LSA comedian
Reaction score
Reactions
178,152 1,888 344
Alleybux

Every time I see or hear Cavill speak I'm like...
giphy.gif

Ben got more exposure from this video alone and he wasn't even the one talking. Ben couldn't take no more of this.

sleep.gif

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Every time I see or hear Cavill speak I'm like...
giphy.gif

Ben got more exposure from this video alone and he wasn't even the one talking. Ben couldn't take no more of this.

sleep.gif

Interesting to point out that people find more entertainment out of staring at a single expression from Affleck for 2 minutes than anything Henry has to say. LOL. Like I said, that whole video was inadvertent shade. LOL.

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Henry would be the dude getting thrown a blanket party. People think he's hardy because of his build but that's only cuz his boo-thang got him bulked up in a nice, safe gym; he wouldn't last one day in the military. Sensitive ass:arrogant:.

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux

giphy.gif

I would watch my skepticism; that girl got some broad shoulders and a solid, square, hard-to-move build. She probably could wrangle a ***** or two. :eyeroll:

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Ha! He wouldn't make it through the first day of bootcamp without the aid of his special juice.

...She protects him and he still won't buy her decent dresses for the red carpet? Also, I read it as she tells him that everyone is jealous of him and their love. :pukenow:

I read the article on Celebtichy.http://www.celebitchy.com/477476/he...ara_king_she_protects_me_is_protective_of_me/

LORDT :dead:

Usually there's at least a few supportive comments but, like all but one of them were negative. This ones my fav.

The fit of the bodice on that dress is unfortunate. He sounds exhausting with the constant focus on himself and his “care”!?

So spot on. Henry sounds self-absorbed and such a stunt queen. I'm still amazed that he's hyping up his relationship with this basic-ass blond teen college student like she's Margot Robbie or some sh!t. He's so embarrassing.

Rust Cohle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,073 301 20
Alleybux
I showed one of the six year olds at work a picture of Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill and told her that they play Batman and Superman. She said hat Affleck looks weird and that Cavill looks ugly. I like literally can't right now.

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
I showed one of the six year olds at work a picture of Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill and told her that they play Batman and Superman. She said hat Affleck looks weird and that Cavill looks ugly. I like literally can't right now.
Ben's botox got him lookin a lil funny right now.

Henry looks fµcked up to me. I don't know. His father's genes are starting to take over .

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Rust Cohle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,073 301 20
Alleybux

Henry looks fµcked up to me. I don't know. His father's genes are starting to take over .

I showed her a picture from the comic con panel last year. So I don't know...maybe it could be that.

FreshOrange

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
210,392 6,869 4,604
Alleybux
i liked the movie.

the action made it for me and so did lex luther. it was fun.

henry cavill was hot as fµck and even with the receeding hairline stunts on 90% of yt men in this country. he has very nice features and body frame. his hairy chest looked so good...and i usually hate that ish.

i thought ben afflack was a terrible batman. he just cant do it like christian bale did it. i alos hate bens acting considering hes such an a-list but his acting is mediocre. he looked really good outside of his batman suit. it made his face look too fat. him and wonder women were nice to see.

the rivalry was stupid and not as large as a focal point that i wanted. less chit chat and brooding and more fighting.

i hated the over use but not of kryptonite. i mean i get that batman has no chance agaisnt superman without it but i mean its not really a fight if u just immobilize the person and then fµck them up while they're down.

the monster and lex stole the show for me.

superman is fµck!n annoying with that captain save a hoe... she aint even cute

i want superman and wonder woman to get together.

i prefer batmans attitude and supermands looks...mush that together and we got something lmao...

the reviews were right it did suck in plot but i loved the visuals some story and the background on the other heros.

im not a henry cavill fan but he was actually born for this role only... he should just sit back keep his mouth closed and collect his $$$$$$ then go retire in the wnglish countryside

Frenchblondgirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
267 2 2
Alleybux

I showed her a picture from the comic con panel last year. So I don't know...maybe it could be that.
images
:e3_25:
ben-affleck-younger.jpg
:e1_25:
ben-affleck-plastic-surgery-botox-pp.jpg

Scared-gif.gif
GIF-afraid-Anna-Paquin-bad-fear-frightened-news-OMG-scared-scream-screams-shocked-Sookie-surprised-True-Blood-GIF.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
batswing.gif

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
Maybe Ben had some type of mini-lift and/or scalp(hair restoration) surgery?
RDJ was looking strangely tight-faced awhile ago too. for dem Iron Man helmet close-ups I guess?

Reaction score
Reactions
3,199 62 36
Alleybux

Is it just me or does his dad look like a Poundland Michael Caine?
cavill-is-one-of-five-children-his-mother-and-father-were-a-secretary-and-stockbroker-respectively-here-he-is-with-his-girlfriend-and-father-at-the-great-british-film-reception-in-february.jpg

I used to look at his brothers and think that Henry was an anomaly but those genes are coming thru! Heck I'd take his eldest brother over the way Henry looks now. His hairline is finished no amount of curls can cover this, I can't believe this old man is hanging around with a teen.
12383239_553926058110549_2082889949_n.jpg

darkangel7090

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
346 15 6
Alleybux
I finally got around to seeing it last night! Of course, I went in with much lower expectations than I had a week ago. I didn't dislike it. But....
Zack Snyder should not be at the helm of JL or any other comic book film (that's coming from someone who actually liked Sucker Punch!)

tumblr_o4plc2WeQJ1r9pt1so5_500.gif

MissMoneypenny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,579 11,761 1,478
Alleybux
I finally got around to seeing it last night! Of course, I went in with much lower expectations than I had a week ago. I didn't dislike it. But....
Zack Snyder should not be at the helm of JL or any other comic book film (that's coming from someone who actually liked Sucker Punch!)

tumblr_o4plc2WeQJ1r9pt1so5_500.gif

That Batman stand alone film already sounds infinitely better. Ben Affleck and Geoff Johns are working on it.

I hope to god they ditch the branding bµllsh!t. I hated that. Batman isn't a fµck!ng sadist.

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Is it just me or does his dad look like a Poundland Michael Caine?
cavill-is-one-of-five-children-his-mother-and-father-were-a-secretary-and-stockbroker-respectively-here-he-is-with-his-girlfriend-and-father-at-the-great-british-film-reception-in-february.jpg

I used to look at his brothers and think that Henry was an anomaly but those genes are coming thru! Heck I'd take his eldest brother over the way Henry looks now. His hairline is finished no amount of curls can cover this, I can't believe this old man is hanging around with a teen.
12383239_553926058110549_2082889949_n.jpg

I don't like to talk about people's parents but his father....yeah, Ima just leave it there :sidefrown:

Henry looks like a funny-looking white man to me now.

Frenchblondgirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
267 2 2
Alleybux
Dawn of Justice: A Summary

• Superman:Look we need to-
  • Batman:(งಠ_ಠ)ง
  • Superman:I'm not trying to...
  • Superman:*sigh* (งಠ_ಠ)ง
  • Batman:(งಠ◡ಠ)ง

:e6_25:

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Dawn of Justice: A Summary

• Superman:Look we need to-
  • Superman:I'm not trying to...
  • Superman:*sigh* (งಠ_ಠ)ง
  • Batman:(งಠ◡ಠ)ง

:e6_25:
I got through 7 minutes of it online; jumped around a few parts to see if something could peak my interest. Just wasn't here for it. I will admit Henry looked GOODT. Daddy Ben looked good too. But, that's all I got.

buddha

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
913 18 2
Alleybux
For those of you who understand the industry a bit...WTF do you think is happening here?! i.e his PR....like, what do you think his 'strategy' is? To seem edgy? To be controversial? I'm soooooo confused by his recent interviews and whole demeanour. He just comes off like a really strange guy that isn't comfortable in his own skin.
The 'Strategy' is letting him hang himself, that the strategy. This guy will be lucky if he get a gig on TV after this

nyctechie08

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
i liked the movie.

the action made it for me... it was fun.

henry cavill was hot as fµck and even with the receeding hairline stunts on 90% of yt men in this country. he has very nice features and body frame. his hairy chest looked so good...and i usually hate that ish.

i hated the over use but not of kryptonite. i mean i get that batman has no chance agaisnt superman without it but i mean its not really a fight if u just immobilize the person and then fµck them up while they're down.

superman is fµck!n annoying with that captain save a hoe... she aint even cute

i want superman and wonder woman to get together.

im not a henry cavill fan but he was actually born for this role only... he should just sit back keep his mouth closed and collect his $$$$$$ then go retire in the wnglish countryside

HAHA!! ITA with all these points! :1244::1244::1244:

Status
Not open for further replies.