Hey!!!!!
I guess this guy is back on the market too. LOL

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
Yeah its hard up in these Bae streets. I ghosted on LSA a bit myself! I *WISH* I could say because a real life Boo got me busy but alas that ain't the case lol. I guess it's been a combination of my work schedule changing, tech issues with my laptop (I kinda hate posting on my phone but here I Are...) And the site and fonts just seem different since we changed servers last Summer. I can't put my finger on it but I was getting a bad feeling about things...

How is it for you? I do miss you and the Crew.

Yeah, I had to leave for a minute too. My best friend from high school passed away and LSA is way too damn toxic when you're down.

This site is riddled with Russian bots and white supremacists. Then you have old trash coming back. More and more longtime fonts are saying really suspicious anti-black sh!t/just really, really dumb stuff. And I can't believe I argued with one who tried to pass off some Wikipedia 2.0 mess as her receipts! WTF?!

I miss talking to y'all and when this thread was my bs free zone. Lol.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Hey ladies how are you? The bae desert is real right now. I'm on Hank hiatus. Probably permanently. He looking a lil thickems in that MI trailer but not enough to pull me back. I think I'm going to bring Jason M off the bench with his musty looking self. Desperate times.

QlXeQ.gif

You, him and his other stans can be funky together.

I guess this guy is back on the market too. LOL

giphy.gif

The only women who want Marky Mark's somewhat not so ugly brother, are the ones who discovered their vaginas because of 50 Shades.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
Alright. Could someone please tell me how to upload a gif avi?

Evee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,627 112 4
Alleybux
Alright. Could someone please tell me how to upload a gif avi?

no clue. I didn't know we could have fancy sh!t here

It has to be a gif saved on your local computer and meet the minimum px requirements. I think it is 200x200. I'm in my phone so I can't see right now, but you upload it like a regular avi. I usually go giphy to ezgif to get the sizing right.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
It has to be a gif saved on your local computer and meet the minimum px requirements. I think it is 200x200. I'm in my phone so I can't see right now, but you upload it like a regular avi. I usually go giphy to ezgif to get the sizing right.

Done and done. Still dealing with a frozen image. I don't know. Maybe I should leave it alone for the night and see if it's fixed tomorrow.

cecerere

Nosey
Reaction score
Reactions
7,250 375 9
Alleybux
he's still with that cigarette carton shaped stunt double to his stunt queen? tragic.

he is looking kinda thick & his hair is definitely working for him but it's so tough to stan watery mayo in this economy. i just popped in to catch up with my girls and say that sometimes i think of alexander skarsgard but he's a super tall boring tree :/
Somewhat new, age-appropriate girlfriend (they've been contractually obligated to each other for something like a year now). Hank is boring as ever. He's meh to me now. You'd have to ask those heffas playing peekaboo if they've given up- @raramama @Ermes @McLori @Evee don't act like y'all haven't been lurking.

This is an older thread. Part 6 was taken over by Tumblr (I only mean that in the best way possible... as long as they behave).

raramama

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,149 101 28
Alleybux
Yeah, I had to leave for a minute too. My best friend from high school passed away and LSA is way too damn toxic when you're down.

This site is riddled with Russian bots and white supremacists. Then you have old trash coming back. More and more longtime fonts are saying really suspicious anti-black sh!t/just really, really dumb stuff. And I can't believe I argued with one who tried to pass off some Wikipedia 2.0 mess as her receipts! WTF?!

I miss talking to y'all and when this thread was my bs free zone. Lol.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Hon.

Evee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,627 112 4
Alleybux
Here you go:
200_d.gif

Thanks. Even if you can't fix it, don't worry about it. It's frozen at the perfect second.

I think white was censored not long ago too. T-r-o-l-l might still be censored.

Ayeeee. Ok odd and backwards, but making your gif smaller than 200px fixes it. If you go to ezgif.com you can upload the original one you posted and resize it to 95%. You can save it and upload and it works for me.

ETA: I tried to upload a copy to this post. Not sure what the uploading does to files on here though.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-resize (4).gif
    ezgif.com-resize (4).gif
    193.1 KB · Views: 15

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
That just makes me miss saying m-a-y-o. Maybe I should just post a picture of Hellman's, or that abomination called Miracle Whip instead of saying white for now on.

chile...they gone make me take a break again LOL

OT: Have you tried out the new ignore feature? It's the nicest thing Condi has given us. She blessed us with some Hogwart's b!tch-Be-Gone potion.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
Ayeeee. Ok odd and backwards, but making your gif smaller than 200px fixes it. If you go to ezgif.com you can upload the original one you posted and resize it to 95%. You can save it and upload and it works for me.

ETA: I tried to upload a copy to this post. Not sure what the uploading does to files on here though.

Thanks. I'll try it before taking it as personal spite. Lol.

ETA: Thank you, girl. It worked! Now I don't have to go after Condi's kneecaps.

Last edited:

McLori

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,617 75 20
Alleybux
That just makes me miss saying m-a-y-o. Maybe I should just post a picture of Hellman's, or that abomination called Miracle Whip instead of saying white for now on.

OT: Have you tried out the new ignore feature? It's the nicest thing Condi has given us. She blessed us with some Hogwart's b!tch-Be-Gone potion.
Its too bad they haven't given us an emoji for it........

There've been a few trolls around some threads that I put on ignore. And no doubt a few fonts have put my petty ass on ignore too. The world needs a giant ignore button. I think we'd see world peace if we had it.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
Its too bad they haven't given us an emoji for it........

There've been a few trolls around some threads that I put on ignore. And no doubt a few fonts have put my petty ass on ignore too. The world needs a giant ignore button. I think we'd see world peace if we had it.

That would be handy. Would using the ghost emoji be too petty?

I wish! I need to wake up and not want to fµck someone up.

pinkkryptonite

Bonnets 'r Us
Reaction score
Reactions
149,226 5,006 464
Alleybux
@raramama @McLori @Daliah

Ok y'all. Now granted, I spent a good amount of time away last year giving birth and whatnot, but what's the deal with the 'harem' thread. Obviously, it's some new blood in there, which is cool, but am I right in determining that the majority are nonblack?

Anyway, what is Hank doing besides flexing with the Queen Mother Angela Bassett for the MI6 movie.

McLori

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,617 75 20
Alleybux

Ok y'all. Now granted, I spent a good amount of time away last year giving birth and whatnot, but what's the deal with the 'harem' thread. Obviously, it's some new blood in there, which is cool, but am I right in determining that the majority are nonblack?

Anyway, what is Hank doing besides flexing with the Queen Mother Angela Bassett for the MI6 movie.

It got a little PG 13 in there a while ago. I can't be myself around other people's chirren. I have no idea what Hank is doing these days. Last I noticed he was growing a mustache for Tom Cruise.

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux

Yeah, we've been infiltrated. We had a good, long run though.

I haven't been checking for him in a while. I've been needing a little thug/pretend thug lately and he's far from it.

earths

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
30 70 100
Alleybux
My back up bae is Sam Heughan. He is by all accounts a nice guy. No phuckboi tendencies. Nothing bad at all except an odd friendship with William Shatner.
he is gay, that is why it seems odd, but his boy is Luke Neal not shatner

Daliah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,224 27 7
Alleybux
My theory is that Sam's name is coming up a bit in regard to Bond. And Hank came in to let us know he still wants to be Bond. LOL. No one cares Hank.

Lol. You know he'd love to be a part of two franchises and this one would have to get him into aristocratic circles.

Anagogic

ThotProvoker
Reaction score
Reactions
15,269 138 42
Alleybux
p4bg.gif

So this is where a 'lil action is served up these dayz.

I'mma pray real hard for the day when y'all consider clowning Hank's smedium shirt wearing booty to be worth tryna move back into the s-a-l-t-i-n-e infested part 6.