Quantcast

The Kant (kate) Middleton unpopular opinions thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodosia

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,558 1,670 430
Alleybux
@Theodosia

You're also assuming those words really came from Charlie's camp and not Carole's.

But again. No one in the Windsor family is going to be seen turning against Kate right now. And to me, her illness makes it even easier for William to sideline her 'for her own good'.

This is one of those big mistakes Kate and Carole make through the years. Positioning Kate as a wannabe full-time SAHM. They might get their wish, she just isn't going to be anybody's Stay At Home Wife.

The ''darling dil'' actually directly came from Charles.
The first time i heard it was from his Kenyan speech, he talked about Kenya being the place where William proposed to Kate. Which i interpreted as a way to remind William of his obligation, because the mention was too random to be innocent. Kate's illness was not known at that time

The second time was his own official press release after Kate's '' there had been cancer'' reveal.

I'm not saying that Charles protection of Kate would dissuade William from leaving her, but it's definitely creating another layer of tension and hostility between KP and BP.
Neither am i saying that Charles is actually fond of Kate, but he finds her useful and docile enough. Better the devil you know...
Charles only cares for himself.

MM88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,125 414 30
Alleybux
Lmao the desperation to make her sound relevant enough for Russia or china to use her reputation. They will take the most ridiculous avenue than to admit Kate is irrelevant. Is Murdock obsessed with making Kate stick? Is she is lover or something? That’s how absurd all this is.

MM88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,125 414 30
Alleybux
Lmao loosers….they totally stalk the comments and tweets. Bwahahahah
IMG_7105.jpeg

msfroyste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,361 451 225
Alleybux
@strangelyamused @The Admin

The thread owner, @msfroyste , requested a Part II thread to be pinned at the top just like this thread. Nothing has been done.

They literally merged everything I guess. *rolls eyes.

ZoeyB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,294 1,460 320
Alleybux
I guess I’m genuinely shocked at how stupid they all are. Like none of this will be the narrative they are expecting. Only traps William to her more now, the special bond w Charels & Peter speaking out—— all of that ties William to her more. I can’t wrap my head around them all being too stupid and inadequate enough to not see that fact. Also what about the many many years before this year- if he wanted out he could have pushed for it. The longer he diddles around there is no hope for him. She’s his Queen whether He wants it or not. From my point of view (and the entire world) he’s trapped. There is no way out for him. Especially with as stupid as they all are. Him, his family, the palace……they are either all that dumb and inadequate or all of this is intentional and she’s staying no matter what.
No, the entire world does not agree with that assessment. That's an enormous stretch. Case in point, I'm not the only one who thinks Kate and Carole severely misjudged their priorities. SAHM can mean SAHM and not SAHWife.

ZoeyB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,294 1,460 320
Alleybux
The ''darling dil'' actually directly came from Charles.
The first time i heard it was from his Kenyan speech, he talked about Kenya being the place where William proposed to Kate. Which i interpreted as a way to remind William of his obligation, because the mention was too random to be innocent. Kate's illness was not known at that time

The second time was his own official press release after Kate's '' there had been cancer'' reveal.

I'm not saying that Charles protection of Kate would dissuade William from leaving her, but it's definitely creating another layer of tension and hostility between KP and BP.
Neither am i saying that Charles is actually fond of Kate, but he finds her useful and docile enough. Better the devil you know...
Charles only cares for himself.
That isn't Charles protecting Kate. As you write, Charles cares only for himself (and his image and Cam). No Windsor is out there caring for or protecting Kate. That says a whole lot about someone who has been connected to this family for 20+ years.

ZoeyB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,294 1,460 320
Alleybux

View attachment 5719369

People have moved on they don't care and I can guess with the way there wasn't a boom in anyway other than the reality of those who don't have proper care won't be treated as well as Kate the only thing she somewhat managed was to hush bbl rumours.

The way the media is involving Kate because they truly think people are interested in her or they need her for interest in their latest tactic but I've yet to see any evidence of their claim that it all stemmed from Russia, Iran, and China. Also, the media still hasn't answered how articles and countless stories to smear Meghan that originated in the UK so can we then take away that their behaviour was deliberate, targeted, and sanctioned?

@LolaBea

They have moved on. It isn't that they don't care that a human is experiencing this, but if anything it is a 'how sad but she doesn't have to worry about working, paying the bills, trying to get access to healthcare, etc'. The more KP, Carole, the RR push on this? The more people will push back negatively against Kate and the whole show.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,406 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Destabilise society? Do they realise how absurd that sounds?

What's funny is how they tried looping Brexit in their as if their own extreme right-wing campaign of misinformation wasn't orchestrated by those who had a keen interest in obtaining power and wealth. They now see none of it was worth it and are left with a country in a recession, cost of living crisis, homeless, starving children, and a very unpopular monarchy.

I was at the bookstore today and all those magazines dedicated to the royals are no longer plentiful it's relegated back to the ones they had pre-2016.

The UK media are their own Iran, China, and Russia they are the chaos agents who cause havoc and then can never fix their mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.