Status
Not open for further replies.

marared

Life is full of challenges and surprises
Reaction score
Reactions
35,956 367 45
Alleybux
I see this differently than you. When you are an actor or singer, it is your responsibility to promote your movies or songs. This industry is the second biggest industry in the US behind the financial industry. K does what every actor out there does. He promotes his movies, gives interviews, nice to his fans, and this generates PR and money. K is a product that he has to sell and promote, and I don’t have a problem with it. Today it is more involved due to social media and promoting your brand. His friends ride his coat tails because they too are using social media to promote themselves. Some actor that once worked with K in a movie will use K name to promote his current movie for PR. Truthfully, these people feed off each other for PR. Smirk is in a strange category because she does not fit into the entertainment industry but uses K like she is a member of the club. That is why Smirk doesn’t fit in, and I am not sure how the art industry promotes themselves, but I would think it is different than the entertainment industry.

I do believe the actors are entitled to their private life If that is what they truly want. K made the mistake of dragging Smirk along with his PR and brought his personal life Smirk into the PR world. K would never have a private life with Smirk, she craves the PR and cameras.

Kootie Kat

Hey Ya'll!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,772 18 10
Alleybux
I wouldn't be surprised if she lives there. If her car is always there as people say and she Zooms from there, it doesn't even make sense that she travels from somewhere else to be there.
It could simply mean she's house sitting. He's going to be gone for quite awhile. With what seems to be a lack of real security, he couldn't leave the house unattended that long.

QuietGirl

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,845 113 41
Alleybux
It could simply mean she's house sitting. He's going to be gone for quite awhile. With what seems to be a lack of real security, he couldn't leave the house unattended that long.
Either she's house sitting or checking up and she schedules her checking up when she has a zoom scheduled

Reaction score
Reactions
3,525 376 143
Alleybux
Some "local" statistics for a day. Number of replies here on themes (at the time of writing):
Donnie Yen - 9
K´s toes - 3
AG - 43 (no joke)

The last one was really "appreciated" no matter how much anyone denies it, but the postman was shot for some strange reason.

Personally, I'm grateful for all the news about and around K - happy, boring, funny or annoying as hell. Non stop "only about K and allelujah K" just does not work.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
I am not sure how the art industry promotes themselves, but I would think it is different than the entertainment industry.
This is key. I think she is using the entertainment industry / Keanu to bring attention to the art industry and she sees herself as a champion for doing that, and people in the art industry welcome it too. They want any attention they can get. But in the end, the artwork has to be good in order to maintain the attention of the public.

I don't think she's done one project in recent years that wasn't made possible by Keanu Reeves. And I notice she doesn't create much herself -- it's always promotion of other artists' work.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
If she's simply housesitting, she shouldn't be Zooming from there.

And if she's Zooming from there because it's a more beautiful space than her own, she would set up her Zooms with a view of the pool and/or the cityscape. Otherwise, why Zoom from there?

Unless she's just there using his Wi-Fi and raiding his fridge like a bad friend would. :rolleyes:

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Some "local" statistics for a day. Number of replies here on themes (at the time of writing):
Donnie Yen - 9
K´s toes - 3
AG - 43 (no joke)

The last one was really "appreciated" no matter how much anyone denies it, but the postman was shot for some strange reason.

Personally, I'm grateful for all the news about and around K - happy, boring, funny or annoying as hell. Non stop "only about K and allelujah K" just does not work.
Any content about AG is really about Keanu. No one would even mention her (and many don't) if she weren't associated with K. That is the whole problem here, his choice to promote her.

KeptCompany

When the Devil comes to collect…
Reaction score
Reactions
9,841 103 39
Alleybux
If she's simply housesitting, she shouldn't be Zooming from there.

And if she's Zooming from there because it's a more beautiful space than her own, she would set up her Zooms with a view of the pool and/or the cityscape. Otherwise, why Zoom from there?

Unless she's just there using his Wi-Fi and raiding his fridge like a bad friend would. :rolleyes:
Maybe she’s telling him WiFi is better in his Hollywood hills home than from her shithole studio apartment and Mr “Acts of Service is my Love Language” allows her to do this. Meanwhile she’s setting up all of the different angles per zoom that by the time she’s done every real stalker is going to know the entire layout of his house.

I personally think she is staying there. It’s just my opinion based on observation. I’m not stating this as fact because none of us truly know but my hunch is that she is. I still don’t know if she resides there (receives mail there) or if she’s a guest, house sitter or a girlfriend. And I actually don’t care anymore. Okay, I maybe 20% care. Regardless of her role, he’s still 100% a fool to have her in his life in ANY capacity.

AZIAMAYA

I'm half Asian (Japanese/Belgian) and proud of it
Reaction score
Reactions
23,037 818 489
Alleybux
Ok, am I the only one that see a pattern here? she is doing Zoom meetings every so often and it is from KR house, she is definately living there. The other thing is, I am repulsed by the sight of this woman, how can he kiss or sleep with her? I dough after knowing he sleeps with this thing any decent woman will go out with him. she is like a trash can inside and out. uuhh
1/ K is single and has no one in his life.
2/Victoria is a married woman who works with him (friendship between man and woman you know?
3/ AG doesn't live with him the zoom (no video but only photos) have been faked it's easy to make believe you are in someone's house when you are not there just have photos of his interior and op it's fake
4/ K never slept or anything with her he never wanted her to touch him

So now you stop messing with this site

12TreasurePi

My crystal ball is in the shop
Reaction score
Reactions
8,260 192 112
Alleybux
Either she's house sitting or checking up and she schedules her checking up when she has a zoom scheduled

I read somewhere today that they will be filming JW4 in France at the end of summer. That’s a LONG time.

12TreasurePi

My crystal ball is in the shop
Reaction score
Reactions
8,260 192 112
Alleybux
Any content about AG is really about Keanu. No one would even mention her (and many don't) if she weren't associated with K. That is the whole problem here, his choice to promote her.
43? OMG. Wow. Ok yeah.

AZIAMAYA

Reaction score
Reactions
23,037 818 489
Alleybux
I wouldn't be surprised if she lives there. If her car is always there as people say and she Zooms from there, it doesn't even make sense that she travels from somewhere else to be there.
Who says his car is still there????
fans ??? do they know his car ???
we are talking about a dark grey car but ag has a silver car AG is going to put her car in front of his house nothing more she has neither the key nor the code a reporter posted on IG that she asked him to take a picture of her car from K's house he refused and she insulted him

Last edited:

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Who says his car is still there????
fans ??? do they know his car ???
we are talking about a dark grey car but ag has a silver car AG is going to put her car in front of his house nothing more she has neither the key nor the code a reporter posted on IG that she asked him to take a picture of her car from K's house he refused and she insulted him

AG DOESN'T LIVE AT HIS PLACE SHE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE SHE DOES
Yes, fans keep saying her car has been at his house. I don't know that personally.

And neither do you. You don't know if she lives there or not, you're just speculating like the rest of us.

AZIAMAYA

Reaction score
Reactions
23,037 818 489
Alleybux
I just went to wiki to educate myself and put bits and pieces about him together. Quite some background!!! His mother and all...
I loved a story of him beating up a gang of 8 picking on him and his gf such that they needed to be hospitalized! :ROFLMAO:
Also - just your regular little guy at 53 :)

DY_Training.jpeg
OMG!! Donny Yen!!! My God. I just rewatch IP Man yesterday!! Can’t wait for 2022!!!!
Donnie Yen 57 years old married with three children

AZIAMAYA

Reaction score
Reactions
23,037 818 489
Alleybux
Yes, fans keep saying her car has been at his house. I don't know that personally.

And neither do you. You don't know if she lives there or not, you're just speculating like the rest of us.
No I'm not speculating at all
AG doesn't live in his house, he doesn't want it, there are fans who are good detectives and they analyse the famous zoom lenses.
the background is fake if you look closely you will see that it is not her background that is the frame the way she makes it look like she is sitting
she has a door in her house a big frame a grey sofa

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
I just went to wiki to educate myself and put bits and pieces about him together. Quite some background!!! His mother and all...
I loved a story of him beating up a gang of 8 picking on him and his gf such that they (the 8) needed to be hospitalized! :ROFLMAO:
Also - just your regular little guy at 53 :)

DY_Training.jpeg
Uh yeah, you just went there to "educate" yourself on this beefy guy, is that right? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Got ya!

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,731 507 37
Alleybux
Donnie Yen - 9
K´s toes - 3
AG - 43 (no joke)

oh I love stats!
So I looked @ those 24 hours too - are you just giving some categories or is it meant to be a full list - because I see quite a few posts that do not fit under those three... For example:
-Keanu's swimwear/beach-related
-JW filming locations/schedules
-Hollywood PR/fandom
-chemo
-keanu 'random' (BTW can you place that shot with a Russian instructor girl?)

And my god, there had to be more than 3 on Keanu's toes!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,731 507 37
Alleybux
Uh yeah, you just went there to "educate" yourself on this beefy guy, is that right? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Got ya!
I tell you the truth how that happened! (even tho I ABSOLUTELY do not mind being accused of educating myself on the beefy guy!! XO) - but here's the truth: I was looking more at the pix of him and Keanu on the Getty for this big charity gala in Hong-Kong - which was sort of interesting. Really striking looking women too -

actor-donnie-yen-and-actor-keanu-reeves-joke-around-on-the-red-carpet-picture-id141529099

cissy-wang-donnie-yen-keanu-reeves-karen-mok-and-josie-ho-pose-on-at-picture-id141529109

"...Actor Donnie Yen and actor Keanu Reeves pose on the red carpet at the Power of Film Gala Power at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong's Grand Ballroom on March 18, 2012 .... The event will honour international actor and filmmaker Keanu Reeves and Hong Kong-based documentary filmmaker Duncan Jepson, with funds from the charity event supporting FilmAid Asia's programmes, which use the power of film to bring education to refugees and displaced persons globally."

I noticed that Donnie had his hands all over the woman about a head taller than him, then I read that this was (naturally!) his wife and I wondered if she was an actress too - so I looked him up on Wiki - and I started reading about this really atypical stuff: like it was his Mom who was actually a huge martial arts master - AND a musician (like martial arts and arts?!) - anyways - that's that :)

(All of this happened while I was trying to warm up water on a hot plate since I still have no gas or heat or hot water and am still camping indoors... lol)

Last edited:

TishTash

Feisty Mouse
Reaction score
Reactions
10,175 137 36
Alleybux
oh I love stats!
So I looked @ those 24 hours too - are you just giving some categories or is it meant to be a full list - because I see quite a few posts that do not fit under those three... For example:
-Keanu's swimwear/beach-related
-JW filming locations/schedules
-Hollywood PR/fandom
-chemo
-keanu 'random' (BTW can you place that shot with a Russian instructor girl?)

And my god, there had to be more than 3 on Keanu's toes!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Come on, pop a couple of more older shorts photos.... Purely for stat variability... :sneaky:

AZIAMAYA

Reaction score
Reactions
23,037 818 489
Alleybux
Now I'm going to bring up something else
K always left his house for a long time and nobody lived there just the cleaning company could enter.
Now there was the PR with, AG, k is still away touring in other countries, AG never came to live in his house. And now with the zoom mode because of the corona we have photos of her supposedly at his house with a different background from inside K .
No I don't believe it on IG there is an internet user who had fun creating another background for the zoom in question and if we don't know it we can believe it's at K's house too we can do anything

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
2/Victoria is a married woman who works with him (friendship between man and woman you know?
3/ AG doesn't live with him the zoom (no video but only photos) have been faked it's easy to make believe you are in someone's house when you are not there just have photos of his interior and op it's fake

Who the fµck is Victoria? I never mentioned a Victoria.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Victoria is the chef.
Oh, her. I didn't get involved in that convo about her butt and her relationship with Keanu. It's kind of unfair to her for people to suggest some other-than-professional relationship with Keanu. I assume she was/is his chef. I don't know where that gossip even came from, unless they were just joking.

Royalblood77

These violent delights have violent ends
Reaction score
Reactions
355 26 12
Alleybux
I see this differently than you. When you are an actor or singer, it is your responsibility to promote your movies or songs. This industry is the second biggest industry in the US behind the financial industry. K does what every actor out there does. He promotes his movies, gives interviews, nice to his fans, and this generates PR and money. K is a product that he has to sell and promote, and I don’t have a problem with it. Today it is more involved due to social media and promoting your brand. His friends ride his coat tails because they too are using social media to promote themselves. Some actor that once worked with K in a movie will use K name to promote his current movie for PR. Truthfully, these people feed off each other for PR. Smirk is in a strange category because she does not fit into the entertainment industry but uses K like she is a member of the club. That is why Smirk doesn’t fit in, and I am not sure how the art industry promotes themselves, but I would think it is different than the entertainment industry.

I do believe the actors are entitled to their private life If that is what they truly want. K made the mistake of dragging Smirk along with his PR and brought his personal life Smirk into the PR world. K would never have a private life with Smirk, she craves the PR and cameras.
I disagree about this industry being the biggest industry in the USA. Banks, and then Big Tech, Big Pharma, politics, artificial intelligence, and the list goes on.

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,115 883 69
Alleybux
This is key. I think she is using the entertainment industry / Keanu to bring attention to the art industry and she sees herself as a champion for doing that, and people in the art industry welcome it too. They want any attention they can get. But in the end, the artwork has to be good in order to maintain the attention of the public.

I don't think she's done one project in recent years that wasn't made possible by Keanu Reeves. And I notice she doesn't create much herself -- it's always promotion of other artists' work.
I think Smirk is in it for the grift. It's been said the LA art scene isn't fond of her and from the looks of things, Marfa didn't pay much attention to her. She has been released from galleries in LA/NYC for not selling and as we have discovered from fonts that have interactions with her she's not someone to be a friend to . She causes too much trouble due to her entitlement and Narc behaviors. She's only for herself not to mention fame and money based merely on who's coat tails she's clinging to. That's why NFT is so attractive to her. An article from the Guardian claims it is a "Ponzi" scheme, right up Smirk's alley. If it wasn't for her Mama, there would be no "Professorship, no Marfa, no South Africa zooms. Smirk is a big fat zero.

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,115 883 69
Alleybux
AG looks exactly like Amber Heard’s best friend named @iolovesu or iolovesyou...they certainly could be twins, and this is not a compliment. Just truth.
I know who you're referring to. I had to do a double take. How fitting that another Narc is friends with a Smirk look alike.

jwickkr

Onwards and upwards 2022!
Reaction score
Reactions
4,634 41 15
Alleybux
I think Smirk is in it for the grift. It's been said the LA art scene isn't fond of her and from the looks of things, Marfa didn't pay much attention to her. She has been released from galleries in LA/NYC for not selling and as we have discovered from fonts that have interactions with her she's not someone to be a friend to . She causes too much trouble due to her entitlement and Narc behaviors. She's only for herself not to mention fame and money based merely on who's coat tails she's clinging to. That's why NFT is so attractive to her. An article from the Guardian claims it is a "Ponzi" scheme, right up Smirk's alley. If it wasn't for her Mama, there would be no "Professorship, no Marfa, no South Africa zooms. Smirk is a big fat zero.
Great post Las Vegas, but K is surely aware at this stage that Smirk is (we assume) zooming from his house? SMH. He must still want her in his life? I mean there is no way I would have someone in my house if I did not trust them or like them, right! I guess he still does trust her sadly?

I just don't know where this 'whatever it maybe' will end up between them? You great fans here keep me going otherwise I would have ended up turning my back on K long ago.:(I want to see what happens when he returns to LA that's if she does not end up in Europe with him before he returns to LA?

Royalblood77

Reaction score
Reactions
355 26 12
Alleybux
Aesthetically speaking, she is hard on the eyes and wasnt she sued by Cartier??

Royalblood77

Reaction score
Reactions
355 26 12
Alleybux
I know who you're referring to. I had to do a double take. How fitting that another Narc is friends with a Smirk look alike.
you are right and both leech off A list actors. They both are evil in my opinion.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,887 174 86
Alleybux
Maybe she’s telling him WiFi is better in his Hollywood hills home than from her shithole studio apartment and Mr “Acts of Service is my Love Language” allows her to do this. Meanwhile she’s setting up all of the different angles per zoom that by the time she’s done every real stalker is going to know the entire layout of his house.

I personally think she is staying there. It’s just my opinion based on observation. I’m not stating this as fact because none of us truly know but my hunch is that she is. I still don’t know if she resides there (receives mail there) or if she’s a guest, house sitter or a girlfriend. And I actually don’t care anymore. Okay, I maybe 20% care. Regardless of her role, he’s still 100% a fool to have her in his life in ANY capacity.
He is a meat head, he said it himself, and I am totally behind him on that one. :)

Reaction score
Reactions
1,887 174 86
Alleybux

So you live with them and know what goes inside the house? funny how your asumptions are fact and everyone else is BS. good luck with that

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,115 883 69
Alleybux
Aesthetically speaking, she is hard on the eyes and wasnt she sued by Cartier??
Yes...she fired her atty, paid a large fine, put a loft in her Mom's name to protect it and if she's not careful they can come after her again. She also declared Bky but I can't' remember the date.

Last edited:

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,115 883 69
Alleybux
Great post Las Vegas, but K is surely aware at this stage that Smirk is (we assume) zooming from his house? SMH. He must still want her in his life? I mean there is no way I would have someone in my house if I did not trust them or like them, right! I guess he still does trust her sadly?

I just don't know where this 'whatever it maybe' will end up between them? You great fans here keep me going otherwise I would have ended up turning my back on K long ago.:(I want to see what happens when he returns to LA that's if she does not end up in Europe with him before he returns to LA?
If K wanted Smirk in his life, she'd be with him right now. There are doubts about her zooming from K's house, Smirk has been fond of altering things. Things are not always as they seem especially in Hollywood. Hang in.

TishTash

Feisty Mouse
Reaction score
Reactions
10,175 137 36
Alleybux

I remember seeing a photo of Bojana's mother in K's pool - who would want a random woman on your property?
My guess would be that K dosen't really gives a sh!t in general if fugly boat does or doesn't zooms in his place, especially if that specific spots are widely known anyway.

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,115 883 69
Alleybux
I remember seeing a photo of Bojana's mother in K's pool - who would want a random woman on your property?
My guess would be that K dosen't really gives a sh!t in general if fugly boat does or doesn't zooms in his place, especially if that specific spots are widely known anyway.
I think K has, over the years, used his place as an Air B&B while he stays at the Marmont, his sister's, his Mom's and reportedly somewhere in Malibu. Bojana is gone, she was pushing the good guest envelope. Smirk and Isabel were taking pics of a certain piece of art that caused controversy (no, not neon strippers.) Why would he let Smirk to zoom in his house when he doesn't do it. Smirk has access to her loft, her Mom's place, Guppy's (a friend). Smirk likes to create speculation and rumors to get talked about. She's been caught altering backgrounds, places, her background of education and exhibits. Anything to get attention. I seriously doubt she's in K's.

scarlett69

Imperfection is beauty
Reaction score
Reactions
1,763 24 9
Alleybux
It's so sad that Twitter lady keeps saying she's k new gf from Portugal on CD blog and CD told her no.

Status
Not open for further replies.