Status
Not open for further replies.

marared

Life is full of challenges and surprises
Reaction score
Reactions
35,956 367 45
Alleybux
I sort of remember one of the painters for the wall saying that it was AG's artistic license to change the order of the colours because she thought it would look better this way.

I do agree with you though that this is upsetting. When the representation is as symbolic and significant as this one, one should stay true to it and find a way to express their 'artistic license' in a way that does not mar the integrity of the symbol.

SMH
Smirk likes to create controversy. I think the purple seems out of place, she should of stayed with the order of the colors. The Rainbow Colors are so vibrant, Smirk colors are dull. IMO Smirk took the easy way to create her own version of the Rainbow Colors. Considering this was for the Wachkowski‘s, she used no references from the Matrix.

1631662102401.png

Last edited:

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Someone posted this AG mobile on Pinterest (I don't know how old this is). My question is: what the heck is that last word supposed to be? "A love that should have (what?)" Seriously, I can't make that out. View attachment 2896401
Is this for real? Why have we never seen this masterpiece piece of sh!t before? :LOL:

ETA: Oh, I see -- it's a mobile so the last word turned around, that's why you couldn't read it.

Honestly, it's like allowing a 3-year-old free reign to exhibit their artwork in museums around the world.

A 3-year-old would be more interesting though.

Last edited:

DemonWatcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,965 251 70
Alleybux
Maybe the feedback was negative, and Lana told K, and he told Smirk.
Imo she hasn’t included it on her resume because there’s no way she can pretend she got the rainbow wall gig on her own. Everyone who knows Matrix or Lana will know the “feminist” was grifting for that project.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Imo she hasn’t included it on her resume because there’s no way she can pretend she got the rainbow wall gig on her own. Everyone who knows Matrix or Lana will know the “feminist” was grifting for that project.
That's what I think too. As soon as people hear "Alexandra Grant" and "Matrix" in the same sentence, they'll know she did not get that job on her own and probably didn't deserve it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.