Status
Not open for further replies.

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,109 883 69
Alleybux
Go to the top LSA menu bar. You will see your name. Click on it, scroll down left side to Avatar. A box will open showing your current avatar on the left side, and on the right you will see upload new avatar. Click on that and upload your JW photo. Hit okay to save photo to avatar.

Thanks...this was alot easier than what I did the first time and my daughter helped me!

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
The fact that Grant is mentioned at all is because of the stories she gave to them ....not due to anything he did. Anyone on that beach could have taken these photos, there are several people on the beach so as far as we know it may be open or he could have permission to use someone's private beach. No one is near him . It's ok if you're not impressed but how is this promoting Grant while he is in his swim trunks? Calling him a prostitute is abit of an overreach, how about manwhore instead?? If he wants to chafe his ba**s in a wet suit and take an ocean dip and you're offended don't look at any of the pics that are here, your opinion is your opinion and that's fine.

Grant? That's how they write ALL their stories. Every single one of them has to have an obligatory reference to some guy/woman because that's what sells. 'not pictured here is someone that this particular star may have banged back in 2014' would be a perfectly solid connection to type in :D That's Daily Mail ffs lol

whoever started taking pix had a golden opportunity to follow him and take pix of the bike. What's new about that? Hasn't everyone seen 15 min videos with people running after him at LAX or watching him as he is trying to start his damn bike? (that one would totally push me over the edge - I need to learn more of his zen.... :p )

and YES, beaches are open, yes gyms (!!!) outdoors are open, yes parks are open. This is not anywhere close to a 'strict lockdown'.

That being said - I cannot believe he gets himself into this polar temperature water in the middle of the winter. Consistently.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
I guess it's tradition now. I mean it was a year ago (almost to the day) that the last butt reveal beach pic happened. January 7, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: Keanu Reeves Takes Morning Dip and Exposes his Booty in Malibu Beach - Hollywood Pipeline
Keanu-Reeves-010720-4.jpg

that's totally true - exactly what I was thinking. That's why the last word in my previous post was 'consistently' lol

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,273 3,972 780
Alleybux
I guess it's tradition now. I mean it was a year ago (almost to the day) that the last butt reveal beach pic happened. January 7, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: Keanu Reeves Takes Morning Dip and Exposes his Booty in Malibu Beach - Hollywood Pipeline

Wasn’t that just before the world went to sh!t
Maybe this years beach n butt photos will signal the near end of the world gone to sh!t! A signal for better times( hey I’ll take anything at this point for a glimmer of hope)
Book( butt)ends so to speak ..
:D

PlumpyPie

Sapere aude
Reaction score
Reactions
10,428 140 55
Alleybux

Let’s think what he was called out for a year ago that he did those naked booty photos back then?

The photos today were staged to distract from the new blind item about Grant on Crazydaysandnights, about being called out for taking government money when he’s a multimillionaire who is worth more than 400 millions... I and for the predictions that Dion made public where he said that ‘people think that he’s scum for hanging around a scum like Alexandra Grant’...

Too much negative PR at once...

So, his PR calls the paps to the beach where they get a video of him arriving (which means they were waiting for him there, especially during lockdown..) and showing his ‘fit’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: body... old man body is more accurate.

It’s staged PR to derail and distract from the negative stuff that he was called out and associated to in just 24 hours...

Naked beach pics are a primitive and cheap but effective PR stunt.
An ‘emergency naked pics PR stunt’...

Q. E. D.

:LOL::LOL:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Koir

Please heal yourself beloved..
Reaction score
Reactions
9,989 247 115
Alleybux
I don't care. I am thoroughly enjoying the pics. :arrogant

I am too. I'm glad he's looking good and doing things without Gestapo. Makes me happy. I always loved seeing him with his OG friends too. I would hang out with Claire, Robert and Janey, any day. You can tell those three are good people.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
Wasn’t that just before the world went to sh!t
Maybe this years beach n butt photos will signal the near end of the world gone to sh!t! A signal for better times( hey I’ll take anything at this point for a glimmer of hope)
Book( butt)ends so to speak ..

Sadly, screening of the blood collected by hospitals (for unrelated reasons) through the end of 2019-beginning of 2020 for antibodies to Sars-Cov2 reveals that the world had in fact gone to sh!t a lot earlier - we were just oblivious..... But I see your point lol

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,109 883 69
Alleybux

Babayaga06

Whatever that may be...
Reaction score
Reactions
2,807 52 22
Alleybux
Made me laugh when he was trying to look cool and sexy and instead he washed his face with from what I saw it looked like a piece of seaweed :LOL:

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
Too bad the actual pic isn't out there, I saw it before it was covered up. Typical flat male butt, no hips.

Woah!!! Vegas! your profile pic changed!
Anyway - I believe the butt pix are still floating around. lol
they may even float somewhere in the depth of my HD.

Last edited:

KeptCompany

When the Devil comes to collect…
Reaction score
Reactions
9,831 103 37
Alleybux
I generally don't look at Daily Fail (as I call it) but sometimes I make an exception....like now
I normally don’t either butt... :ROFLMAO:
It’s pictures like these that make me turn the other cheek...:LOL:
I crack myself up :laugh2

Angel 777

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Keanu, you don't have to be almost naked to prove that you're still manly ... Just because I called you old? Yes, I admit, you still give a good broth ... Lol ... It's a personal joke, I know he doesn't read this here.
tenor.gif

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Let’s think what he was called out for a year ago that he did those naked booty photos back then?

The photos today were staged to distract from the new blind item about Grant on Crazydaysandnights, about being called out for taking government money when he’s a multimillionaire who is worth more than 400 millions... I and for the predictions that Dion made public where he said that ‘people think he’s scum for hanging around a scum like Alexandra Grant’...

So, his PR calls the paps to the beach where they get a video of him arriving (which means they were waiting for him there, especially during lockdown..) and showing his ‘fit’ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: body... old man body is more accurate.

It’s staged PR to derail and distract from the negative stuff that he was called out and associated to in just 24 hours...

Q. E. D.

How do we know Grant wasn't taking the video? Doesn't she typically drive her car to places when he rides his bike?

Last edited:

Danceaway

Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reactions
5,479 54 16
Alleybux
It's alright little guy. I know you have been through some abuse, mainly my hand but I am going to find a nice new tight hole for you to get stuck in and give me a thrill. :biggrin

37639348-9115813-image-m-80_1609877141393.jpg

Sorry...

Nope...

Couldn't help myself...

12TreasurePi

My crystal ball is in the shop
Reaction score
Reactions
8,256 192 112
Alleybux
oh fµck, don't even start me on the trumps re-written tax bs - even forgetting the bailout for huge corporations and banks - the fact that it was specifically designed to decapitate non-profits that live on donations - that alone had a huge impact on the disease foundations, the arts and all. I doubled my donations literally out of spite.

ok, now I have to post another (semi)nude to offset the wave of negativity related to things that actually matter ! lol

View attachment 2208867

Well see the new beach at Malibu pics posted today of LR. Butt crack and all. He looks good.

Koir

Reaction score
Reactions
9,989 247 115
Alleybux
It's alright little guy. I know you have been through some abuse, mainly my hand but I am going to find a nice new tight hole for you to get stuck in and give me a thrill. :biggrin

View attachment 2210106

Sorry...

Nope...

Couldn't help myself...

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Mental patient girlfriend of A list actor releases playgirl inspired art at exhibition!

Keanu Reeves: The Beer Can

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Mental patient girlfriend of A list actor releases playgirl inspired art at exhibition!

Keanu Reeves: The Beer Can
I was wondering what the opportunity for good is here. Maybe they'll publish a book, "Keanu at the Beach," inspired by Baywatch. Or wait, did Bruce Conner do a series of beach photos?

upload_2021-1-5_18-44-11.png

mgb1963

I'll find you before you start looking
Reaction score
Reactions
1,574 28 22
Alleybux

The photos today were staged to distract from the new blind item about Grant on Crazydaysandnights, about being called out for taking government money when he’s a multimillionaire who is worth more than 400 millions... I and for the predictions that Dion made public where he said that ‘people think he’s scum for hanging around a scum like Alexandra Grant’...

Q. E. D.

I'm starting to feel SORRY FOR HIM...

AZIAMAYA

I'm half Asian (Japanese/Belgian) and proud of it
Reaction score
Reactions
23,034 818 489
Alleybux
The fact that Grant is mentioned at all is because of the stories she gave to them ....not due to anything he did. Anyone on that beach could have taken these photos, there are several people on the beach so as far as we know it may be open or he could have permission to use someone's private beach. No one is near him . It's ok if you're not impressed but how is this promoting Grant while he is in his swim trunks? Calling him a prostitute is abit of an overreach, how about manwhore instead?? If he wants to chafe his ba**s in a wet suit and take an ocean dip and you're offended don't look at any of the pics that are here, your opinion is your opinion and that's fine.

totally agree she just spits out her venom insult after insult lie after lie has all her posts

Koir

Reaction score
Reactions
9,989 247 115
Alleybux
I'm starting to feel SORRY FOR HIM...

Any day now we should get a xes tape or a dick pic. Maybe a reality TV series? Hell, who knows.. All I know is Chuck is becoming a running punchline. Thanks to Gestapo. But I am happy he still is taking care of himself and spending time alone. Suits him better IMO.

He's better as a loner. I'm a loner too. Many people know of me but I literally have 2 friends I hang with. I dig that vibe. I dig that vibe in the celebrities I support too.

KeptCompany

When the Devil comes to collect…
Reaction score
Reactions
9,831 103 37
Alleybux
How did the paparazzi know in the middle of a strict lockdown in LA when exactly Keanu would arrive on the beach... ???

They even have a video of him arriving which means that the paparazzi were called there and waiting for him...

A few photos of his half naked body are enough in his PR team’s mind to turn the mood and make the fan girls forget about the facts... especially his part in all this ugly AG mess.

And as usual, Grants whole biography is mentioned in the article again...

So, now Keanu is going out to promote Grant by himself, using his naked body... is he becoming her saviour now?

How much more will Keanu prostitute himself and his fame for that evil Grant and promote her untalented, conartist ass?!

I wonder how low Keanu and his PR think of his (former) fans... a few naked photos and boom! ... all just wetting their panties and all is good... ???

Amazing.

giphy.gif
He should have brought the EVOL towel as the icing on the cake.

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,273 3,972 780
Alleybux
If I remember the old thread saw him as old and almost arthritic in those photos last year
This year not so, yet.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
and what's real great about Daily Mail - anyone who wants to supplement their income during lockdown - can do it! :p
Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 7.40.10 PM.png

Last edited:

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
How did the paparazzi know in the middle of a strict lockdown in LA when exactly Keanu would arrive on the beach... ???

They even have a video of him arriving which means that the paparazzi were called there and waiting for him...

A few photos of his half naked body are enough in his PR team’s mind to turn the mood and make the fan girls forget about the facts... especially his part in all this ugly AG mess.

And as usual, Grants whole biography is mentioned in the article again...

So, now Keanu is going out to promote Grant by himself, using his naked body... is he becoming her saviour now?

How much more will Keanu prostitute himself and his fame for that evil Grant and promote her untalented, conartist ass?!

I wonder how low Keanu and his PR think of his (former) fans... a few naked photos and boom! ... all just wetting their panties and all is good... ???

Amazing.

giphy.gif

keanu eye roll.jpg

Little Raven

The creep next door...
Reaction score
Reactions
2,771 106 41
Alleybux

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,273 3,972 780
Alleybux
I agree. Not only does he look so much better in this year's beach butt pics but he seems happier and lighter

Actually my point was not that he looks better this year but that to me it seemed many wanted to see him seem sick and old when he clearly wasn’t/isn’t.
These pics this year so far not had that oh he is sick or losing it or whatever thing yet.
But he by some on here has had his recent zoom appearances compared to cancer/ aids patients
It’s almost as if some want him sick with something

The man is fit and healthy and has been all along, he also knows his own mind and fine with his own choices of the people( AG included) in his life.

StevieWondWo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,553 2 6
Alleybux
My personal favorite:

Drying off: The star used a soft white towel to pad any excess moisture off his body

:LOL:

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,273 3,972 780
Alleybux
I don't remember that, but I remember people thought he'd lost his mind.
To be fair it might have been that and a bit of what I said, this year has been 769 years long my memory might be off..
I just remember there was clearly something omg breakdown kinda reaction to a few just hanging out alone on the beach pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.