La!
Reactions
16,367 84 15
Alleybux

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Not the hair ! And beard!
My woolly mammoth is gonnnnne!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It looks fine I know but I likes the hairy look!

How can you write so much crap in so few words?
Reactions
28,524 77 46
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Reeves_Grant_Berlin_BILD016.jpg

And hot sexy fish face -- ooh la la! :LOL::LOL:

sleep is overrated
Reactions
6,979 31 6
Alleybux
Lol that was definitely the mouth. And of course, no masks. Just wait until they get back to LA.

At least, we don’t have uncombed, unwashed hair :LOL:

I totally dig the look. I suspect it's for filming though. Once MTX shoot is over, he'd grow it all back. Buzz cut requires maintenance and he's not into that at all.

La!
Reactions
16,367 84 15
Alleybux
Ok I thought his hair was too long for continuity in John Wick 3 so I’m hoping it’s going to be grown back to JW1/2 length in time for 4/5.

I too thought he would never go as far as a buzz cut again! It does look fine on him.

I shall mourn the woolly mammoth alone :D

Life sure has a sick sense of humor, doesn't it?
Reactions
9,666 46 7
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Maybe when he has to grow it back out for JW4 it will be the correct length like in JW1. Always bugged me how it didn't stay consistent through out the first three movies.

Reactions
1,380 10 7
Alleybux
Sapere aude
Reactions
8,579 90 44
Alleybux

This time, the two pathetic losers made sure that the paparazzi shot from a better angle... from the side... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Two lowbrainers there... :LOL::LOL:

Keanu Reeves is performing a fake PR relationship with his fake PR ‘girlfriend’ who is a charity scammer and a fraud...

No better way to destroy an A-list career than by parading that narcissist around...
That will be Keanu’s legacy now... :cautious:

That joke is on Keanu...
He chose his side... the evil’s side that supports a RO against his innocent fans to silence them... nothing will save him now. :censored:

No PR will save Keanu from being exposed and ridiculed in front of the world... he proved he’s truly an undignified idiot and ridiculous lowbrainer... how pathetic for a 56 year old man(-child)...

They are forced to up the ante as more and more people are talking about this being a fake PR relationship... Keanu will be exposed soon, no matter how much he censored the media...:LOL:

And Keanu is smiling this time... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... the pap didn’t have to call for a better pic this time, eh? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions
3,058 47 10
Alleybux

For 55 56? , he can still pull it off. I also noticed about the sunglasses. It does look like it’s very sunny and they made it a point Not to wear sunglasses when doing their ‘ errand’. Also, no hand holding.

Still curious about what’s in the red bag is that cousin to the lunchbox in San Francisco.

Reactions
28,524 77 46
Alleybux
Ok I thought his hair was too long for continuity in John Wick 3 so I’m hoping it’s going to be grown back to JW1/2 length in time for 4/5.

I too thought he would never go as far as a buzz cut again! It does look fine on him.

I shall mourn the woolly mammoth alone :D
I agree, I like the long hair better. But he'll grow it back in no time. No worries.

Paisley Park is in your heart. <3
Reactions
4,421 12 12
Alleybux
Yes, they corrected their PR. 1. Make sure we see the kiss on the lips. 2. Put sunglasses on hag to prevent us from seeing she’s staring at the paps. 3. Make sure Keanu is smiling this time so he looks like he enjoys AG’s company.

Bravo, guys! You FINALLY staged a PR photo correctly. Took you long enough.

Reactions
2,503 1 5
Alleybux
I prefer the long hair and beard but, without the beard, I think the buzz looks better. There was something odd (albeit still handsome) about his appearance in the last Bill and Ted with the long hair and no beard.

Reactions
28,524 77 46
Alleybux
For 55 56? , he can still pull it off. I also noticed about the sunglasses. It does look like it’s very sunny and they made it a point Not to wear sunglasses when doing their ‘ errand’. Also, no hand holding.

Still curious about what’s in the red bag is that cousin to the lunchbox in San Francisco.
I don't go so much by specific age because we're all different, but his face is not as "dewy" as it used to be and his hair and hairline have been "doing some things" in recent years, so I didn't think he could pull off the crew cut anymore, but he looks good!

I did not like his clean-shaven look when he was filming Bill and Ted (never saw the movie). I like him better with some facial hair or at least some shadow.

I'm curious about the red bag too, and why he is always carrying it when he could leave it in the car, and the sunglasses, and why she still has her lips pursed after the kiss ... I'm sure someone will figure it out. :D

Reactions
530 17 15
Alleybux
I prefer the long hair and beard but, without the beard, I think the buzz looks better. There was something odd (albeit still handsome) about his appearance in the last Bill and Ted with the long hair and no beard.

With beard and buzz he would look like a Salafist ... ok, appropriate for Berlin ...

I never thought that I would say this, but I think, they make fun of us.

Hey Alexandra ... next time ... wear a pink dress and wear a big ring. And show us your belly so that we think you are pregnant.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
No Nigerian Igbos are not mixed. Sadly the European colonizers and media have convinced black people all over the world that in order to have ...
What was Prince's most charismatic (not necessarily iconic band)?
Not a rock fan, I take it. Well, I disagree. For no other reason, than Prince dominated the band musically speaking. In other words, he was able...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
His own demographic need to wake up and smell the roses. But its all a hustle to him. Just like this new so called "Umar Johnson beef". They both...
Les Twins Tea anyone???
Me, trying to decide if I feel bad or not for creating this thread I was thinking that the other day when I went back and read the original...
Did anyone else disown or stop speaking to people who voted for Biden/Harris
That is true. So how does it make sense for us to be sitting around mad at other black people because of who they voted for if neither side is...
Five Years a Slave - Tommorrow Six Figures Richer!
This happens a lot more often than we think. Please pay attention to people working minimum wage jobs and make sure they aren't being mistreated.
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Aww he's gonna have so much fun being driven around in it The others teased him about still not knowing how to drive at 28 and told him he...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9553459/Kate-Middletons-Hold-photobook-bestseller-day-released.html Someone is spitting fire in...
RHOA Sneek Peek Porsha explains her issues with Kenya
It's the "I was triggered at Marlo's event" while doing the funky chicken on the ground for me lmao
Top Bottom