La!
Reactions
18,680 152 15
Alleybux

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Not the hair ! And beard!
My woolly mammoth is gonnnnne!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It looks fine I know but I likes the hairy look!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Reactions
31,654 121 57
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Reeves_Grant_Berlin_BILD016.jpg

And hot sexy fish face -- ooh la la! :LOL::LOL:

sleep is overrated
Reactions
9,673 51 9
Alleybux
Lol that was definitely the mouth. And of course, no masks. Just wait until they get back to LA.

At least, we don’t have uncombed, unwashed hair :LOL:

I totally dig the look. I suspect it's for filming though. Once MTX shoot is over, he'd grow it all back. Buzz cut requires maintenance and he's not into that at all.

La!
Reactions
18,680 152 15
Alleybux
Ok I thought his hair was too long for continuity in John Wick 3 so I’m hoping it’s going to be grown back to JW1/2 length in time for 4/5.

I too thought he would never go as far as a buzz cut again! It does look fine on him.

I shall mourn the woolly mammoth alone :D

You're only as pretty as you treat people.
Reactions
9,840 46 7
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Maybe when he has to grow it back out for JW4 it will be the correct length like in JW1. Always bugged me how it didn't stay consistent through out the first three movies.

Starter
Reactions
1,380 10 7
Alleybux
Sapere aude
Reactions
8,840 96 46
Alleybux

This time, the two pathetic losers made sure that the paparazzi shot from a better angle... from the side... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Two lowbrainers there... :LOL::LOL:

Keanu Reeves is performing a fake PR relationship with his fake PR ‘girlfriend’ who is a charity scammer and a fraud...

No better way to destroy an A-list career than by parading that narcissist around...
That will be Keanu’s legacy now... :cautious:

That joke is on Keanu...
He chose his side... the evil’s side that supports a RO against his innocent fans to silence them... nothing will save him now. :censored:

No PR will save Keanu from being exposed and ridiculed in front of the world... he proved he’s truly an undignified idiot and ridiculous lowbrainer... how pathetic for a 56 year old man(-child)...

They are forced to up the ante as more and more people are talking about this being a fake PR relationship... Keanu will be exposed soon, no matter how much he censored the media...:LOL:

And Keanu is smiling this time... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... the pap didn’t have to call for a better pic this time, eh? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

General Manager
Reactions
3,095 47 10
Alleybux

For 55 56? , he can still pull it off. I also noticed about the sunglasses. It does look like it’s very sunny and they made it a point Not to wear sunglasses when doing their ‘ errand’. Also, no hand holding.

Still curious about what’s in the red bag is that cousin to the lunchbox in San Francisco.

Reactions
31,654 121 57
Alleybux
Ok I thought his hair was too long for continuity in John Wick 3 so I’m hoping it’s going to be grown back to JW1/2 length in time for 4/5.

I too thought he would never go as far as a buzz cut again! It does look fine on him.

I shall mourn the woolly mammoth alone :D
I agree, I like the long hair better. But he'll grow it back in no time. No worries.

Well, it’s been real...
Reactions
4,925 24 16
Alleybux
Yes, they corrected their PR. 1. Make sure we see the kiss on the lips. 2. Put sunglasses on hag to prevent us from seeing she’s staring at the paps. 3. Make sure Keanu is smiling this time so he looks like he enjoys AG’s company.

Bravo, guys! You FINALLY staged a PR photo correctly. Took you long enough.

Starter
Reactions
2,509 1 5
Alleybux
I prefer the long hair and beard but, without the beard, I think the buzz looks better. There was something odd (albeit still handsome) about his appearance in the last Bill and Ted with the long hair and no beard.

Reactions
31,654 121 57
Alleybux
For 55 56? , he can still pull it off. I also noticed about the sunglasses. It does look like it’s very sunny and they made it a point Not to wear sunglasses when doing their ‘ errand’. Also, no hand holding.

Still curious about what’s in the red bag is that cousin to the lunchbox in San Francisco.
I don't go so much by specific age because we're all different, but his face is not as "dewy" as it used to be and his hair and hairline have been "doing some things" in recent years, so I didn't think he could pull off the crew cut anymore, but he looks good!

I did not like his clean-shaven look when he was filming Bill and Ted (never saw the movie). I like him better with some facial hair or at least some shadow.

I'm curious about the red bag too, and why he is always carrying it when he could leave it in the car, and the sunglasses, and why she still has her lips pursed after the kiss ... I'm sure someone will figure it out. :D

Starter
Reactions
616 19 17
Alleybux
I prefer the long hair and beard but, without the beard, I think the buzz looks better. There was something odd (albeit still handsome) about his appearance in the last Bill and Ted with the long hair and no beard.

With beard and buzz he would look like a Salafist ... ok, appropriate for Berlin ...

I never thought that I would say this, but I think, they make fun of us.

Hey Alexandra ... next time ... wear a pink dress and wear a big ring. And show us your belly so that we think you are pregnant.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
These photos have photoshop, you may notice that the frown lines on the forehead do not appear. And as they said here that she does not use Botox...
What’s your favorite snack for the munchîe$?
Munchies :sneaky: I forgot about these. They low key nasty tho
Do people who eat out everyday not realise how much money they waste?
I do now. Last week I spent a lot of money on junk alone. This week since I went to the grocery store, I’m not eating out at all. I’m packing my...
K Michelle Denies Bleaching Her Skin
Yea. Someone has said that to me before. Enhancing or changing a party body is one thing, but changing your complexion is something completely...
Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!
"I only raise geniuses" stop Damn! I used to teach and that does not look like a legit certificate. Either she has a crackhead of a teacher or...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
young women have one baby, relationship didn’t work out, now they’re struggling as a single mom. Then decide to get pregnant again, that...
Masika To Fan: MY OUTFIT COSTS $30,000!
She looks horrible and her face makeup doesn't match her body.
Top Bottom