The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandystorm

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
sorry in advance don't usually post Quote from "Whoa is not me" Bourgeois white boy article Bourgeois White Boy :: WINM :: Keanu Reeves Articles & Interviews Archive hope I did this correctly "I "don't want to live a stupid life. I'm going to, I know I'm doomed, I'm just a dog. But I'm trying to shake the dog, y' know? The flesh and the spirit, right?"

Reeves, who calls himself a "bourgeois white boy" when he's not claiming to be canine, may look to older men for guidance because he never saw much of his own father, a wealthy Hawaiian. Born in Beirut, Lebanon (his parents were vacationing there when it was still the "Paris of the Middle East"), Reeves grew up in Australia, New York City and Toronto. Lest anyone think that his search for male guidance is more than platonic, Reeves assures that he has a steady girlfriend, though he won't reveal her name.

"But we do have deviant xes," he says in mock triumph." You should read entire article...
maybe most of you have..I am showing my newness :)

Sandystorm

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
sorry in advance don't usually post Quote from "Whoa is not me" Bourgeois white boy article Bourgeois White Boy :: WINM :: Keanu Reeves Articles & Interviews Archive hope I did this correctly "I "don't want to live a stupid life. I'm going to, I know I'm doomed, I'm just a dog. But I'm trying to shake the dog, y' know? The flesh and the spirit, right?"

Reeves, who calls himself a "bourgeois white boy" when he's not claiming to be canine, may look to older men for guidance because he never saw much of his own father, a wealthy Hawaiian. Born in Beirut, Lebanon (his parents were vacationing there when it was still the "Paris of the Middle East"), Reeves grew up in Australia, New York City and Toronto. Lest anyone think that his search for male guidance is more than platonic, Reeves assures that he has a steady girlfriend, though he won't reveal her name.

"But we do have deviant xes," he says in mock triumph." You should read entire article...
Oct/Nov 1991 Bob Strauss

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,730 507 37
Alleybux
ermmmm - I think you are confusing two ... well, three lol things.
The neck surgery (2-level fusion; it is pretty dramatic) happened in the 90ies. The vertebra that needed to be replaced were trashed years earlier through hockey and such, and basically eventually fell apart. And yes, if that compression is left to progress - the consequences can be tragic. And he started developing partial paralysis etc. So after surgery, there was a neck brace (quite a few pix from around 97) and some 50lb associated weight gain etc. The various 'making of' and interviews form the MTX touch upon this; Carrie Ann said that it was painful to watch him train (from the videos floating around where he literally screams - it is indeed painful to watch). He said that he almost does not kick in the MTX because he could not.
Said Cannes pix are from a short period 15 years later in 2013 and god knows WTF was going on. Also because that period is extremely brief. So it had to be drug induced or done on purpose. I have no idea and if anyone does - please do tell.

He was premiering and promoting Man of Tai Chi at Cannes so I personally believe that he went through a phase of stress eating. Snacks, fast food and all that unhealthy junk, add in some alcohol, not exercising and then a lot of time on his ass editing the movie.

Cannes is in May and TIFF is in September, he was back to his “usual” size by TIFF. He had the 47 Ronin press tour at the end of 2013 and I know we all remember how good he looked
:biggrin
So he was preparing for the press tour, John Wick and competing with the cast of the Hobbit (the men that the internet was obsessed with at the time). He didn’t beat the Hobbit at the box office but he beat all of them in the looks and suits department
:b17

YEP - thx! I like 'stress eating' theory. I was tightening up the dates like you have - and I thought - it is a pretty damn short period to expand THAT MUCH and then to shrink right back. :)

Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 17 9
Alleybux
Inez I think that's why he continues to smoke because when he needs to lose weight for roles it kills food cravings or at least helps

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,730 507 37
Alleybux
Inez I think that's why he continues to smoke because when he needs to lose weight for roles it kills food cravings or at least helps
oh... possibly. Well, smoking is complicated, right? :) He did not start smoking till in his 30ies which is pretty unusual - and I think some serious expansion and contraction (Little Buddha) of weight has happened by then already. Also... action roles do not require him to get skinny - just to 'redistribute' fat into muscle and eat healthy food instead of junk food lol So, I'm not saying you are wrong, just that smoking is a complicated beast!

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,281 3,972 780
Alleybux
Sorry for being a miserable little sh!t and bringing my sh!tty mood in here.
<< I’ve changed the mood thingy to the closest that reflects me at the mo.

Clocks here went back an hour so I blame having to put up with another hour in 2020, oh and lockdown.

12TreasurePi

My crystal ball is in the shop
Reaction score
Reactions
8,260 192 112
Alleybux

Yes, he is a naughty boy. We all know that, a hound and by his own admission, a slut. At some point and time I think we might all of had that moment where we realized something in that moment was “slutty”. Walk in the truth brothers and sisters.

And point of order, those who fight this idea or reject it harshly....are the most flagrant slurs. JMO. Banana time....

:b09

:b68

:b67 Major!!!

12TreasurePi

My crystal ball is in the shop
Reaction score
Reactions
8,260 192 112
Alleybux
:b64

Yes, he is a naughty boy. We all know that, a hound and by his own admission, a slut. At some point and time I think we might all of had that moment where we realized something in that moment was “slutty”. Walk in the truth brothers and sisters.

And point of order, those who fight this idea or reject it harshly....are the most flagrant slurs. JMO. Banana time....

:b09

:b68

:b67 Major!!!

PalominoBlu

Occasionally Long-winded
Reaction score
Reactions
6,262 99 31
Alleybux
A vid from 2017, I haven't seen it before.

Thanks for this! I hadn't seen it, either. What a great day for those kids - I bet they'll never forget that time Keanu threw the first ball for their team. Good memories for sure :love

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,281 3,972 780
Alleybux

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Not the hair ! And beard!
My woolly mammoth is gonnnnne!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

It looks fine I know but I likes the hairy look!

KeptCompany

When the Devil comes to collect…
Reaction score
Reactions
9,840 103 39
Alleybux
I like the new hair and baby face. I prefer him without the hag hanging off of his face but the buzz is a solid look, 8/10 would recommend.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Reeves_Grant_Berlin_BILD016.jpg

And hot sexy fish face -- ooh la la! :LOL::LOL:

Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 17 9
Alleybux
Yikes he looks like my coworker now who never lets his hair grow. Looks like a set of grandparents kissing each other goodbye

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,730 507 37
Alleybux
Lol that was definitely the mouth. And of course, no masks. Just wait until they get back to LA.

At least, we don’t have uncombed, unwashed hair :LOL:

I totally dig the look. I suspect it's for filming though. Once MTX shoot is over, he'd grow it all back. Buzz cut requires maintenance and he's not into that at all.

mush

La!
Reaction score
Reactions
167,281 3,972 780
Alleybux
Ok I thought his hair was too long for continuity in John Wick 3 so I’m hoping it’s going to be grown back to JW1/2 length in time for 4/5.

I too thought he would never go as far as a buzz cut again! It does look fine on him.

I shall mourn the woolly mammoth alone :D

Trinity99

Bitterness is the acid that eats its own container
Reaction score
Reactions
14,850 90 19
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Maybe when he has to grow it back out for JW4 it will be the correct length like in JW1. Always bugged me how it didn't stay consistent through out the first three movies.

Holly Ruston

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,584 34 19
Alleybux

PlumpyPie

Sapere aude
Reaction score
Reactions
10,428 140 55
Alleybux

This time, the two pathetic losers made sure that the paparazzi shot from a better angle... from the side... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Two lowbrainers there... :LOL::LOL:

Keanu Reeves is performing a fake PR relationship with his fake PR ‘girlfriend’ who is a charity scammer and a fraud...

No better way to destroy an A-list career than by parading that narcissist around...
That will be Keanu’s legacy now... :cautious:

That joke is on Keanu...
He chose his side... the evil’s side that supports a RO against his innocent fans to silence them... nothing will save him now. :censored:

No PR will save Keanu from being exposed and ridiculed in front of the world... he proved he’s truly an undignified idiot and ridiculous lowbrainer... how pathetic for a 56 year old man(-child)...

They are forced to up the ante as more and more people are talking about this being a fake PR relationship... Keanu will be exposed soon, no matter how much he censored the media...:LOL:

And Keanu is smiling this time... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... the pap didn’t have to call for a better pic this time, eh? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.