Status
Not open for further replies.

dianab

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,523 60 17
Alleybux
Damn, he looks good. I'm surprised -- I didn't think he could pull off short hair anymore.

Reeves_Grant_Berlin_BILD016.jpg

And hot sexy fish face -- ooh la la! :LOL::LOL:

For 55 56? , he can still pull it off. I also noticed about the sunglasses. It does look like it’s very sunny and they made it a point Not to wear sunglasses when doing their ‘ errand’. Also, no hand holding.

Still curious about what’s in the red bag is that cousin to the lunchbox in San Francisco.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Ok I thought his hair was too long for continuity in John Wick 3 so I’m hoping it’s going to be grown back to JW1/2 length in time for 4/5.

I too thought he would never go as far as a buzz cut again! It does look fine on him.

I shall mourn the woolly mammoth alone :D
I agree, I like the long hair better. But he'll grow it back in no time. No worries.

KeptCompany

When the Devil comes to collect…
Reaction score
Reactions
9,831 103 37
Alleybux
Yes, they corrected their PR. 1. Make sure we see the kiss on the lips. 2. Put sunglasses on hag to prevent us from seeing she’s staring at the paps. 3. Make sure Keanu is smiling this time so he looks like he enjoys AG’s company.

Bravo, guys! You FINALLY staged a PR photo correctly. Took you long enough.

StevieWondWo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,553 2 6
Alleybux
I prefer the long hair and beard but, without the beard, I think the buzz looks better. There was something odd (albeit still handsome) about his appearance in the last Bill and Ted with the long hair and no beard.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
For 55 56? , he can still pull it off. I also noticed about the sunglasses. It does look like it’s very sunny and they made it a point Not to wear sunglasses when doing their ‘ errand’. Also, no hand holding.

Still curious about what’s in the red bag is that cousin to the lunchbox in San Francisco.
I don't go so much by specific age because we're all different, but his face is not as "dewy" as it used to be and his hair and hairline have been "doing some things" in recent years, so I didn't think he could pull off the crew cut anymore, but he looks good!

I did not like his clean-shaven look when he was filming Bill and Ted (never saw the movie). I like him better with some facial hair or at least some shadow.

I'm curious about the red bag too, and why he is always carrying it when he could leave it in the car, and the sunglasses, and why she still has her lips pursed after the kiss ... I'm sure someone will figure it out. :D

Magnolie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,958 43 20
Alleybux
I prefer the long hair and beard but, without the beard, I think the buzz looks better. There was something odd (albeit still handsome) about his appearance in the last Bill and Ted with the long hair and no beard.

With beard and buzz he would look like a Salafist ... ok, appropriate for Berlin ...

I never thought that I would say this, but I think, they make fun of us.

Hey Alexandra ... next time ... wear a pink dress and wear a big ring. And show us your belly so that we think you are pregnant.

Tigekala

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,174 85 17
Alleybux
Why I feel like they're playing idiots. It's like a replay of a show, so transparently staged. OMG it's embarrassing to watch. Two old people. And those Poops worm lips.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 17 9
Alleybux
I don't know if any of you guys ever play the what would you do for a million dollars game, but I had a co-worker who said she would screw both of her grandparents at once for it.

And that icky feeling I got when I heard that is close to what these two kissing makes me feel like

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
Yes, they corrected their PR. 1. Make sure we see the kiss on the lips. 2. Put sunglasses on hag to prevent us from seeing she’s staring at the paps. 3. Make sure Keanu is smiling this time so he looks like he enjoys AG’s company.

Bravo, guys! You FINALLY staged a PR photo correctly. Took you long enough.
Plus the whole "kissing outside the car" thing again. Why not kiss goodbye inside the car and then just go? So the article was intent on pointing out that Keanu ran an errand and then came back to the car to kiss his beloved to explain the outside-the-car thing.

I wonder if Jennifer Tilly called this article in.

"He then proceeded to kiss the visual artist,"

I will now proceed to kiss you. Form your lips into the fish-sucky-face position to complete this transaction. :D

Does he have new shoes too? Because we were talking about the condition of his shoes recently?

Instructions for the next set of photos: I'm tired of the VW Golf. Get a Mercedes -- you are in Germany after all.

Get on it.

(Is "visual artist" really a thing? Like what other kind of artist would you be? An aural artist would be a musician. An olfactory artist? [That's what I am.] A taste artist would be a chef.)

PlumpyPie

Sapere aude
Reaction score
Reactions
10,428 140 55
Alleybux
OMG... the new memes will be fantastic... :LOL:

hAG the blowjobber and her fake PR humble and sleazy boyfriend are playing stupid PR games and their prize will be terrific! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Keanuissance got to his head and he has been exposing his real self now thinking he doesn’t need his fans any more...

But yeah... good, another sleazy Hollywood celebrity that will go down now... No matter how many people will try to cover Keanu’s sh!t, it will be out soon... and he’ll be dragged in the tabloids.
Nobody likes to be lied at. :cautious:

I can’t wait :D:D:D ... lets see if he’ll have that sh!tty grin on his face then, too... Go on, dumb pubescent fuckboy, you’re doing it to yourself... :p

NomdeGuerre

This Means War
Reaction score
Reactions
15,984 37 2
Alleybux
Plus the whole "kissing outside the car" thing again. Why not kiss goodbye inside the car and then just go? So the article was intent on pointing out that Keanu ran an errand and then came back to the car to kiss his beloved to explain the outside-the-car thing.

I wonder if Jennifer Tilly called this article in.

"He then proceeded to kiss the visual artist,"

I will now proceed to kiss you. Form your lips into the fish-sucky-face position to complete this transaction. :D

Does he have new shoes too? Because we were talking about the condition of his shoes recently?

Instructions for the next set of photos: I'm tired of the VW Golf. Get a Mercedes -- you are in Germany after all.

Get on it.

(Is "visual artist" really a thing? Like what other kind of artist would you be? An aural artist would be a musician. An olfactory artist? [That's what I am.] A taste artist would be a chef.)

Disaster Artist, has always had a nice ring.

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,109 883 69
Alleybux
At least it doesn't look like tongue or spit exchange were involved. Looks like the same smooch he gives to friends..

jwickkr

Onwards and upwards 2022!
Reaction score
Reactions
4,634 41 15
Alleybux
Really?! Where did you read that?

Sorry to only reply back to you now Tigekala, but because I felt bored I decided to lurk on Catherine1967s youtube page, so came across this fans story. I hope only for the best for K if it's true about AG using him?

Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 17 9
Alleybux
So he ran an errand, came back to kiss her, and then walked away from her.

What happened? Did the Paps call her and tell her to call him to come back again because they didn't get the first picture of a kiss that obviously we didn't see?

Over-analyzing but it seems like she should have left at some point otherwise.

The drill is: drop him off, try and get a kiss, get another one if that one doesn't work, then he walks away. Not him getting out of the car and going somewhere, then coming back to the car for a kiss and then leaving, wtf that is super weird

Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 17 9
Alleybux
Interesting, but possibly a little "Nosferatu."

But, hey! In Life, as in Art, this is why you try things.

What's the worst that could happen?

Well Nosferatu could scare the holy living sh!t out of some kids at Halloween that were just looking for some candy not a traumatic experience

Tigekala

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,174 85 17
Alleybux
I understand it's not nice to laugh at old people. But look at them ... Poops is obviously looking to see if the paparazzi are present.

73EDFE84-F495-4DC4-953C-6EDE27285748.jpeg

jwickkr

Reaction score
Reactions
4,634 41 15
Alleybux

Wow, wow. New hair cut indeed. I loved the now 'old' JW long hair and beard look too. This new look is pretty cool though.

Well as far still being around AG no surprise there and they went for a stroll very nice...LOL

I just don't know how this will all end now??

jwickkr

Reaction score
Reactions
4,634 41 15
Alleybux

Wow, wow. New hair cut indeed. I loved the now 'old' JW long hair and beard look too. This new look is pretty cool though.

Well as far still being around AG no surprise there and they went for a stroll very nice...LOL

I just don't know how this will all end now??

Reaction score
Reactions
2,186 17 9
Alleybux
Nevermind she shouldn't shave her head because then we couldn't see the clip-on bangs on the tapeworm that clown made

AZIAMAYA

I'm half Asian (Japanese/Belgian) and proud of it
Reaction score
Reactions
23,034 818 489
Alleybux
This time, the two pathetic losers made sure that the paparazzi shot from a better angle... from the side... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Two lowbrainers there... :LOL::LOL:

Keanu Reeves is performing a fake PR relationship with his fake PR ‘girlfriend’ who is a charity scammer and a fraud...

No better way to destroy an A-list career than by parading that narcissist around...
That will be Keanu’s legacy now... :cautious:

That joke is on Keanu...
He chose his side... the evil’s side that supports a RO against his innocent fans to silence them... nothing will save him now. :censored:

No PR will save Keanu from being exposed and ridiculed in front of the world... he proved he’s truly an undignified idiot and ridiculous lowbrainer... how pathetic for a 56 year old man(-child)...

They are forced to up the ante as more and more people are talking about this being a fake PR relationship... Keanu will be exposed soon, no matter how much he censored the media...:LOL:

And Keanu is smiling this time... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... the pap didn’t have to call for a better pic this time, eh? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't know what to think anymore
she asks him for the kiss and gives it to him.
it's really anything
everyone sees that there is no love between them that friendship it is not the first time that he kisses a friend on the mouth when we see them walking in the street she sees them in his pockets with the bags away from her
I no longer understand the game K plays

Status
Not open for further replies.