Not open for further replies.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
I know. She even framed the stickers. :err:no2

That woman has spent thousands of dollars on grantLOVE merch, simply because the person selling them is connected to Keanu. Sad...
it is - but, personally, I cannot judge fandom. Not allowed. I've done many things over the years of music fandom that to the outsiders would seem downright delusional, but it is so perfectly accepted among fans that no-one would even question them. there were surely tens of thousands of $$ in airline/train tickets, hotel nights, actual show tickets, then there are overnight queues by venues - just for the experience... As far as merch goes... lol People have essentially shrines in their houses. and all the limited releases of vinyl and artwork and posters and what not. I have discovered that things aren't terribly different in sports (except they also occasionally beat up fans of opposing teams lol - that I agree is going a bit overboard :p ). People have an innate desire to be fans lol so if this chick can afford buying all that junk - well, she should be able to. There - sadly - more where that came from.

EDIT: framing is f*cking expensive BTW. In this particular case, frames are probably worth more than the actual item being framed ;)

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
it is - but, personally, I cannot judge fandom. Not allowed. I've done many things over the years of music fandom that to the outsiders would seem downright delusional, but it is so perfectly accepted among fans that no-one would even question them. there were surely tens of thousands of $$ in airline/train tickets, hotel nights, actual show tickets, then there are overnight queues by venues - just for the experience... As far as merch goes... lol People have essentially shrines in their houses. and all the limited releases of vinyl and artwork and posters and what not. I have discovered that things aren't terribly different in sports (except they also occasionally beat up fans of opposing teams lol - that I agree is going a bit overboard :p ). People have an innate desire to be fans lol so if this chick can afford buying all that junk - well, she should be able to. There - sadly - more where that came from.

EDIT: framing is f*cking expensive BTW. In this particular case, frames are probably worth more than the actual item being framed ;)
The problem here is that this is a Keanu Reeves fan who is buying his friend's crap thinking it brings her closer to Keanu. And she was intentionally marketed to using Keanu's fame, i.e., AG was never anyone who made a quality product on her own, without Keanu.

Of course people can buy whatever they want. The marketing effort toward people who may not know any better is less than ethical though, IMO.

Bordeleau

Overly invested in this sh!t show
Reaction score
Reactions
11,277 295 185
Alleybux

In my opinion, there is huge difference between being a zealous fan of someone and doing all those things and what is happening here. This individual is rewarded for doing these things by Grant’s attention. AG knows this and takes advantage of it at every turn.

That lady buys stuff, posts about it on Instagram, Grant likes the post, so she then buys more and on and on it goes. It’s disgusting behaviour on Grant’s part.

If the woman was only buying the stuff because she likes it, or is a fan of Grant, or even because she’s a fan of K and wants to possess anything that is associated with him, I wouldn’t care as much. I would be fine with it and it’s her business.

The fact that Grant is directly influencing her behaviour is disturbing and speaks volumes about her narcissism, greed and lack of compassion.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t find it surprising behaviour on Grant’s part, it just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. Grant is a vile human being.

Koir

Please heal yourself beloved..
Reaction score
Reactions
9,989 247 115
Alleybux
In my opinion, there is huge difference between being a zealous fan of someone and doing all those things and what is happening here. This individual is rewarded for doing these things by Grant’s attention. AG knows this and takes advantage of it at every turn.

That lady buys stuff, posts about it on Instagram, Grant likes the post, so she then buys more and on and on it goes. It’s disgusting behaviour on Grant’s part.

If the woman was only buying the stuff because she likes it, or is a fan of Grant, or even because she’s a fan of K and wants to possess anything that is associated with him, I wouldn’t care as much. I would be fine with it and it’s her business.

The fact that Grant is directly influencing her behaviour is disturbing and speaks volumes about her narcissism, greed and lack of compassion.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t find it surprising behaviour on Grant’s part, it just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. Grant is a vile human being.

A vile, unethical human being.
Using Chuck for her own gain. Completely agree with both of you Maire and B.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux

I agree with what you are saying - and I am not discussing Grant's practices - I don't think there's anything that hasn't been said here already.
With respect to this woman though - there are clear parallels in other worlds. Nick Cave's wife - who is a former model - emerged as a designer and there are those dresses (which in my opinion are dreadful - but my opinion is irrelevant) that now half of the women in Nick fan community is buying. I swear to god - if they were made by anyone else, maybe 10% of them if that, would have even looked at those dresses. They are also astronomically expensive. Then there is a jewelry line. "but wait there's more!" Some little other overpriced items now directly related to Nick's songs. There is clearly a production line of sorts lol Yes, those are certainly nicer than grant's crap - but the underlying thinking on both sides is not terribly different. Ultimately, people have to decide for themselves whether they want to buy a bunch of overpriced stuff just because there is just 1 or 2 degrees of separation from who they admire - or not.

Bordeleau

Reaction score
Reactions
11,277 295 185
Alleybux
I agree with what you are saying - and I am not discussing Grant's practices - I don't think there's anything that hasn't been said here already.
With respect to this woman though - there are clear parallels in other worlds. Nick Cave's wife - who is a former model - emerged as a designer and there are those dresses (which in my opinion are dreadful - but my opinion is irrelevant) that now half of the women in Nick fan community is buying. I swear to god - if they were made by anyone else, maybe 10% of them if that, would have even looked at those dresses. They are also astronomically expensive. Then there is a jewelry line. "but wait there's more!" Some little other overpriced items now directly related to Nick's songs. There is clearly a production line of sorts lol Yes, those are certainly nicer than grant's crap - but the underlying thinking on both sides is not terribly different. Ultimately, people have to decide for themselves whether they want to buy a bunch of overpriced stuff just because there is just 1 or 2 degrees of separation from who they admire - or not.

I get what you’re saying, but you’re missing my point.

Is Nick Cave’s wife actively engaging with a specific individual/fan in order to entice them into buying more of her stuff??? I am talking one on one conversations on social media, for years, pretending like they actually care about them???

If the answer is no, then your point is irrelevant.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux
I get what you’re saying, but you’re missing my point.

Is Nick Cave’s wife actively engaging with a specific individual/fan in order to entice them into buying more of her stuff??? I am talking one on one conversations on social media, for years, pretending like they actually care about them???

If the answer is no, then your point is irrelevant.

There are mutual followings on Instagram, yes. There are some social media interactions between Nick's wife and fans. There is a certain level of... well, all fans talk to each other, so these things become known, and I am sure it does end up with more sales. And then there will be fans who are highly critical of this sh*t going on. I could practically copy some of the statements from here and feed it into Nick's community - they will blend right in. Others take 'live and let live' route.

In fact let me add here because it is so on-topic: it's a bigger 'crisis' over there because - well, Nick is 'punk rock' - or post-punk ... Keanu is a Hollywood star and there is some generational difference - it's sort of a different ball game. Nick's following IS largely PUNK - a down and dirty and REAL as opposed to cleaned up version of xes/drugs/rock'n'roll - it's 20 yrs on heroin burn-it-all kinda attitude. So $100 little electric chairs from 'Mercy Seat' etc. are deeply personally offensive to some fans. They buried their friends or married to Nick's music. How dare he or she.
I have no intention of dissecting the legitimacy of marketing; in grant's case - well, she's kinda worthless and I frankly don't have spare bandwidth for her. But as far as fandom goes - it's sad, but this fan woman will either arrive at some disappointment - or she won't; and as long as it boils down to buying some crap - oh well. my 2c.

Last edited:

Izzy7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 107 95
Alleybux
View attachment 2278551 View attachment 2278552 The new "lucky" owner of the tote bag has been found. Her instagram is shocking, this woman has spent insane money on Grant. Looks like she's actually a fan of Keanu. Draw your own conclusions about what is going on.

She made wild stallions shirts for her whole family and posted photos of them wearing them. They were so thrilled...not

Reaction score
Reactions
3,525 376 143
Alleybux
Keanuville Video
17974381.jpg

posted by RAIN PERRY | 1000.40sc
May 31, 2018

"Keanuville" is about an obsessed fan I met at a Dogstar concert. (Yes, I went to see the grunge band Dogstar, featuring Keanu Reeves on bass. But the song is not about me, I swear.)

"Keanuville" is the true-life tale of a middle aged woman who's seen Dogstar over a dozen times. Here's the amazing Sasha Heslip as The Fan.

Keanuville Video

LadyMadonnna

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,895 1
Alleybux
Brazil mad at someone? Seems someone has been removed from the picture.

keanuonline_ also recently did it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

c09a1b4fc86f17a6b80a8e150f409dac7f55e5a3.png

It's remarkable how so many of his fans are sick of seeing her. They just wanna enjoy his own work. Not the constant plugging of her mediocre art. Especially the whole 'the woman who saved keanu' love story crap when he's had many girlfriends...

marared

Life is full of challenges and surprises
Reaction score
Reactions
35,956 367 45
Alleybux
I saw this on IG about Tanya Vece. She was such a trouble maker on the thread implying that she was secretly married to K, hated AG, and was writing a book about her time with K and all the celebrities she worked with. She is a hoot in her endless drive of always looking for a new career. She is now running for City Council in Boulder City, NV.

//www.instagram.com/p/CKiEpkwMtdK/?igshid=1bahgl2kjy3ze

marared

Life is full of challenges and surprises
Reaction score
Reactions
35,956 367 45
Alleybux
Okay, here's my take on this reading. I listened to it in full. Let's just imagine that this reading was related to K directly. Now the reader mentioned that Virgos who are in a business/personal relationship was one sided. It will end. She the reader also went on to say the Virgo wanted to make things work because they cared about the person in question and gave their all, but the other person did not reciprocate the same feelings.:frown

What if K despite all we have discussed about him and AG actually cared deeply for her and as we know here did give her a lot more than she deserved maybe it is possible he is struggling to take that step forward and move on. He has trusted her all these years. Now, yes he for sure has made a mess himself in his involvement with AG, but I just think the reader said so many interesting things I just could not stop thinking to myself gosh perhaps K is experiencing so much emotionally. What a scary situation. So confusing for him and us as fans because we want answers, right!

The reader mentioned a person from the Virgo's past will come back into their life and this person will be their soul mate. The Virgo will still be feeling hurt from their present breakup but felt deep down they had to move forward because it has been at times so draining emotionally and also financially.

Most of those points could apply to K with AG? Sorry if what I am saying is not making sense. JMO here. I hope he will let go and rebuild his self worth again and embrace what lies ahead for him for the rest of 2021. It won't be plain sailing because I know AG sadly will not allow him to escape so easily. It's all about wanting to change, feeling brave and accepting who you are and more importantly learning from past mistakes. Maybe K is too stubborn to want to change and fears being alone and unloved, but it will happen if he just gives himself a chance believing in positive energy.

Thanks for reading.:wink2

The reading was interesting and ITA with you that he is at the crossroads of life and needs to make a decision. She mentioned that K was in a turbulent relationship with her and was seeing all these red flags. He knows is needs to break away from her but it is hard for him. That part I don’t get because her personality and meanness would drive all normal people away. It sounds like if he breaks away he will be on a new path to meet someone new that is more of a true soulmate for him. I always thought you had one soulmate. I just hope it turns out to be true.

12TreasurePi

My crystal ball is in the shop
Reaction score
Reactions
8,256 192 112
Alleybux
The problem here is that this is a Keanu Reeves fan who is buying his friend's crap thinking it brings her closer to Keanu. And she was intentionally marketed to using Keanu's fame, i.e., AG was never anyone who made a quality product on her own, without Keanu.

Of course people can buy whatever they want. The marketing effort toward people who may not know any better is less than ethical though, IMO.

Just think how this “Keanu fan” is gonna feel when AG gets hit with court Karma? Got her nothing but an empty bank account. Maybe she has lots of money, who knows. But it’s tragic.

Las Vegas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,108 882 69
Alleybux
The reading was interesting and ITA with you that he is at the crossroads of life and needs to make a decision. She mentioned that K was in a turbulent relationship with her and was seeing all these red flags. He knows is needs to break away from her but it is hard for him. That part I don’t get because her personality and meanness would drive all normal people away. It sounds like if he breaks away he will be on a new path to meet someone new that is more of a true soulmate for him. I always thought you had one soulmate. I just hope it turns out to be true.

antifragile

Consigliere
Reaction score
Reactions
15,279 115 67
Alleybux
I saw this on IG about Tanya Vece. She was such a trouble maker on the thread implying that she was secretly married to K, hated AG, and was writing a book about her time with K and all the celebrities she worked with. She is a hoot in her endless drive of always looking for a new career. She is now running for City Council in Boulder City, NV.

Tanya still wants to speak to the manager I see.

Koir

Reaction score
Reactions
9,989 247 115
Alleybux
Tanya still wants to speak to the manager I see.

She's the ultimate "Karen".
I don't believe for a second Chuck fµcked that woman. But then again.. He apparently is fµck!ng Gestapo. Anyone who finds Gestapo and Tanya xesually attractive doesn't have high standards. So.. Nevermind.. :p

Last edited:

rosescented

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,688 310 59
Alleybux
I don't believe for a second Chuck fµcked that woman. But then again.. He apparently is fµck!ng Gestapo. Anyone who finds Gestapo and Tanya xesually attractive doesn't have high standards. So.. Nevermind.. :p

i think Tanya was in her twenties when they were dating. If that picture is really of her, she looks sweet and decent back then.

TishTash

Feisty Mouse
Reaction score
Reactions
10,175 137 36
Alleybux

Yes and no.
People would go nuts over favourite band, artist or actor, buying this, that and another, etc etc etc. I had my bedroom walls plastered with fotos and posters (I was 15 but never mind :) ), if I could turn time back and go to a couple of gigs (leaders are long dead now), I would keep tickets, t-shirts or whatever I get to preserve the memory.
What happens with that poor lady is pretty much a scam. She is not buying that crap because she cherishes fuckface's art work. I bet, she is hoping, as an "active" fan, she may get *something* linked to KR, may be a signed foto or an invitation to le grand opening of an exhibition with Keanu present or even a chat with him. (Her choice of framing foto of KR is a bit odd I must say). Does fugly boat bothered? Of course not. It brushes her ego and fills her pockets.

Koir

Reaction score
Reactions
9,989 247 115
Alleybux
cinemamonamourpage-1611997522970.jpg

lilavatidevi-1611997547303.jpg

"Hello, I'm David Lynch. It's 65 degrees fahrenheit today here in Los Angeles. With blue skies and some patchy, white clouds. Have a good day everyone."

I sincerely wish I could sit and just listen to this man talk. About nothing at all. Share his memories of eating cold homemade apple pie made the day before from the fridge, ya know after it's congealed and the crust has that cold moisture in it. With a big scoop of ice cold vanilla ice cream on top. Sounds like a great conversation :love:

Robinwood

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
8,555 251 157
Alleybux

giphy.gif

Ripley78

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,423 22 9
Alleybux
View attachment 2278551 View attachment 2278552 The new "lucky" owner of the tote bag has been found. Her instagram is shocking, this woman has spent insane money on Grant. Looks like she's actually a fan of Keanu. Draw your own conclusions about what is going on.

I find it unhealthy and creepy to death. And the most disturbing part is that AG is completely feeding the game. Someone explain it to me. She's pressing charges against a woman who's a little too obsessed with Keanu and who supposedly scared her, but doesn't hesitate to take advantage of the naivety and bµllsh!t of other fans - apparently just as prone to obsess over him and her - so that they'll buy her junk and give her free promotion. OK. This makes sense.

AZIAMAYA

I'm half Asian (Japanese/Belgian) and proud of it
Reaction score
Reactions
23,034 818 489
Alleybux

K' has never fµcked either one of them - this is speculation made by codfish

Izzy7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 107 95
Alleybux
Really? Wasn’t that one of her controlled accounts? Maybe not.

I know I heard something about a K Brasil account (maybe there is more than one) getting deleted by her. Think they were posting something about hag that she didn't like.

Last edited:

TishTash

Feisty Mouse
Reaction score
Reactions
10,175 137 36
Alleybux
I know I heard something about a K Brasil account (maybe there is more than one) getting deleted by her. Think they were posting something about hag that she didn't like.
There are at least one more there, the other one, who takes a real pleasure to piss fugly boat off, is still there.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
"One of the most popular ways (if not THE most popular way) that influencers make money on Instagram is through sponsored posts. ... Once influencers reach over 100k followers, they tend to start charging at least $1,000 for just one post such as Sam Ushiro who has 283k followers and charges $1,500 a post."

I don't know that much about Instagram and the significance of followers, but is it possible Grant is purposely trying to keep her follower count below 100k for some reason? Maybe she's trying to get Keanu to do something on her behalf or something?

I'm confused as to why her follower number has been just below 100k for a while now when she could just buy a couple hundred followers to bring her over that benchmark.

Anyone?

KeptCompany

When the Devil comes to collect…
Reaction score
Reactions
9,830 103 37
Alleybux
"One of the most popular ways (if not THE most popular way) that influencers make money on Instagram is through sponsored posts. ... Once influencers reach over 100k followers, they tend to start charging at least $1,000 for just one post such as Sam Ushiro who has 283k followers and charges $1,500 a post."

I don't know that much about Instagram and the significance of followers, but is it possible Grant is purposely trying to keep her follower count below 100k for some reason? Maybe she's trying to get Keanu to do something on her behalf or something?

I'm confused as to why her follower number has been just below 100k for a while now when she could just buy a couple hundred followers to bring her over that benchmark.

Anyone?
I think it’s because we’ve been calling her out on buying followers. So now it’s slow and steady wins the race. And as somebody had pointed out, brands will do their due diligence to make sure she is promoting their stuff to actual people. Her follower/like/comment ratio does not add up, that’s why all she has is audio books and her friend’s businesses, which is more “I’ll scratch your back” than anything.

inez4bears

sleep is overrated
Reaction score
Reactions
42,726 507 37
Alleybux

Wait - Tanya was hanging out on the thread?!
this is getting funnier every minute lol

Bordeleau

Reaction score
Reactions
11,277 295 185
Alleybux
I think it’s because we’ve been calling her out on buying followers. So now it’s slow and steady wins the race. And as somebody had pointed out, brands will do their due diligence to make sure she is promoting their stuff to actual people. Her follower/like/comment ratio does not add up, that’s why all she has is audio books and her friend’s businesses, which is more “I’ll scratch your back” than anything.

Agreed. Plus there's also the fact that the she limits the comments. She's never going to get paid for posts while she's doing that. It defeats the purpose. Sponsors are going to want someone who actually interacts with ALL of their followers.

She's going to have to open herself up to criticism and we all know she's not going to do that while the warriors are still alive and well.

She's got to be frustrated about this.

:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
I wonder if she's holding off until a particular event, and then BOOM! 100,000 followers, let's get promoting. Maybe Marfa. It's just so odd and obvious that her tally is just under 100k. And since she has an entire SM scheme going on, there's no way this is not intentional.

BTW if anyone's interested, check out the Con Artist thread for info about the artists Grant "collaborated" with last year, Cachetejack. They are big-time in that they have campaigns with Burger King and Nike, so one wonders how the hell someone with Grant's talent deficiency got to work with them.

Bordeleau

Reaction score
Reactions
11,277 295 185
Alleybux
I wonder if she's holding off until a particular event, and then BOOM! 100,000 followers, let's get promoting. Maybe Marfa. It's just so odd and obvious that her tally is just under 100k. And since she has an entire SM scheme going on, there's no way this is not intentional.

I have a funny feeling Marfa will be postponed, yet again. Vaccines are just rolling out now. Not enough people will have had it. Yet those who have will now have the false belief they are now immune, can't catch it or transmit it, and they will go around infecting others. As such, Covid cases will likely spike again in the next couple of months. So... No Marfa. Not yet anyway. That's my guess as to what will happen.

mair

Stop making sense.
Reaction score
Reactions
58,459 988 220
Alleybux
I have a funny feeling Marfa will be postponed, yet again. Vaccines are just rolling out now. Not enough people will have had it. Yet those who have will now have the false belief they are now immune, can't catch it or transmit it, and they will go around infecting others. As such, Covid cases will likely spike again in the next couple of months. So... No Marfa. Not yet anyway. That's my guess as to what will happen.
That's true, but I don't really know what else she has up her sleeve. Probably something Keanu-related. You never know if she has a big magazine article coming out or maybe she designed a new logo ...

Status
Not open for further replies.