the Latoilet Youtube channel discussion thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
c a r a m e l
Reactions
14,601 141 242
Alleybux
im tired of Ro talking about her birthday party. who care?!

you couldnt even have a decent birthday for niomi but you are having a big bash for yourself at 27.
Why the fuck is she talking about her birthday so early? Isn't she a fucking Cancer? Their birthdays aren't till late June. Tf? My birthday is less than two weeks from now and I've barely mentioned it.

Team Owner
Reactions
118,148 4,507 4,749
Alleybux
I'm hoping this is a major wake-up call and that her huntys go on that video and see the comments. It's one thing when it's a few people dragging her (on her channel) but when EVERYONE is on her ass (on his channel) that should be a sign that something is wrong.

Does anyone know which software is used to make the background blurry or whatever it is (and to block out noise)?

Team Owner
Reactions
31,501 605 216
Alleybux
I thought Rochelle's cousin was a young spoiled 19 year old. Hell she has a daughter damn near as tall as she is.

That chick acts like a teenie bopper in the vlogs. She and Rochelle seem like polar opposites. This reunited and it feels so good little family reunion won't last long.

Rochelle seems ratchet as hell. The dirty house, the way she mistreats her daughter, the barely groomed appearance in many vlogs. She needs to get herself together. Her life seems poverty stricken and sad. I itch when they show her sofa.

Latoya needs to humble herself. People are drawn to her for some reason. She needs to be grateful for her huntys and all of the opportunities she's been given. ...but instead she and Adam act like they're daddy big bucks and pretty much insults her supporters. Bring it down a notch cocky boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her vlogs, as slightly funny and amusing as they are, remind to STAY on my grind. My parents did not emigrate for me to be barely above the bush they left. Both her and Toilet have these sad, trivial lives with the bare minimum...

Team Owner
Reactions
31,501 605 216
Alleybux
I think because Latoya is such a bitch and Rochelle is more likable. to be honest Rochelle is losing a bit of her luster to me. She is so damn ignorant and it not funny. She brags about not having to work, she should use that time to educate herself on how to conduct herself in social settings instead of going to the Eden Center to shop everyday. What does Andrew do anyway? Rochelle is ALWAYS window shopping.

fixed that for ya

General Manager
Reactions
148 4 8
Alleybux
And I want to correct something right quick. No one is saying that Rochelle can't think for herself. Clearly, those of us not going as hard on Rochelle have said many negative things about her personality. There's no bias here.

However, even with the ignorance that Rochelle displays on her channel, she is that x1000 on Latoya's. Anyone can see this. Stop acting like people are giving her a pass, when in some of our posts we make it very clear how we dislike certain things about Rochelle.

With that said, Rochelle has a lot of potential just as a regular human being, and until she morphs into Latoya, I will defend that.

Well since I said something similar I'll respond although you may just be generally speaking. I never said any of you said it. I said "I hate that people victimize Rochelle like she's a child who's locked in some shell and can't think for herself without Latoya." The rest of what I said was just going off of my example.

Really we're saying the same things in different ways. We both say she let's Latoya push her over, but I think it's for financial gain or something similar, not just because she's a people pleasure. Maybe those to combined. I just don't think she's that much of a people pleasure.

Just like she looks bad on Latoya's vlogs, Latoya looks bad on hers.

On another note, I still hate the comparison of Rochelle and Latoya. I hope people like her for her and not because she's "better" than Latoya. This is me generally speaking by the way. But I guess that's what comes with getting popular off of another channel. I probably even compared them in some way.

General Manager
Reactions
11,167 143 35
Alleybux
Random observation; Rochelle's cousin looks like that canadian guy Marlon from Youtube. I think she's really pretty and she just happens to favour him.
And I don't get the cocky vibe from her.

temptation island
Reactions
2,265 31 6
Alleybux
Smh at jus reigns vlog. I'm over here laughing because on Latoya vlogs she makes everyone on there but herself look awful. Then on Rochelle's vlog she picks up Latoya acting like her true awful self. Then on someone else's vlog they BOTH look a damn mess way worst than they usually do. We all know Rochelle is unapologetically ignorant and so is Latoya but the difference is Latoya tries to pretend that she's this all around good person. Hunnay, you can't front on ppls cameras when they ain't kissing your ass because they will sail you down the river. Jusreign ain't loyal to her but I bet that didn't stop her from trying to get him to edit her ignorance out.

Starter
Reactions
912 20 10
Alleybux
Did Yall watch Ro's recent vid? I feel so bad for the parents of Elijah. I think it was nice of Ro to bring that up and share Her thoughts and condolences to the family. I can tell she genuinely felt hurt by what happened to that little boy. It's so sad. :sad 512x512:

Starter
Reactions
430 6
Alleybux
Andrew need to upgrade his wife closet. i'm tired of seeing her in these basic outfits. Imagine if she dressed stylish? She already has a nice body and pretty face. Toyota would seethe.
YASSSS! Andrew walks around in jordans and Sean John whilst Rochelle constantly looks like she's wearing hand me downs from the early 00s smh. Do you think Andrew might be a bit stingy with his money or??

Starter
Reactions
254 2
Alleybux
YASSSS! Do you think Andrew might be a bit stingy with his money or??
Yessss! Like when they were in Walmart in an old vlog. He made sure he got his juice, but I feel like when it comes to Rochelle he doesn't spend much on her. Then again he probably works a lot for very little so I can't blame him for being frugal. Plus she seems pretty savy herself (then again she has no choice), so I guess the feeling is mutual.

Starter
Reactions
254 2
Alleybux
Samia is the shadiest baby toward her mom [emoji23] I can't blame her, I would be too if toyota was my mama.

Looks like madam needs to take his own advice...
97704a65faf59b27fffa75a522a5643c.jpg

Starter
Reactions
912 20 10
Alleybux
I don't necessarily think he's stingy with his money, but I thibk Ro just dgaf about how she looks. She's very comfortable with walking around in just a t shirt and jeans... That's what she's used to. With all the siblings she has, I'm sure her parents weren't dishing out cash for designer clothes and shoes so she kinda grew up with that mentality. I hope her cousin helps her out in the fashion department. It's always nice to see a young black mother looking good and caring about her appearance.

Team Owner
Reactions
31,501 605 216
Alleybux
YASSSS! Andrew walks around in jordans and Sean John whilst Rochelle constantly looks like she's wearing hand me downs from the early 00s smh. Do you think Andrew might be a bit stingy with his money or??

I'd be stingy with my money too if my wife drove the church van all over town wasting gas talking to herself on a camera.

Rochelle, along with her bum bish friends, needs to get a JOB...

Starter
Reactions
254 2
Alleybux
I'd be stingy with my money too if my wife drove the church van all over town wasting gas talking to herself on a camera.

Noooo not the church van [emoji24] isn't that her dad's. Lawd, I tried to keep my shade down to a minimum today.

#OriginalBleachingGirl
Reactions
42,092 1,000 259
Alleybux
4ZjdUvP.gif

I really can't with ya'll tonight

l409Hj5.gif

Starter
Reactions
254 2
Alleybux
Someone was feeling themself a little too much [emoji52] they should have retaken this pic...

#OriginalBleachingGirl
Reactions
42,092 1,000 259
Alleybux
Someone was feeling themself a little too much [emoji52] they should have retaken this pic...

She knows what she's doing :disdain: I'm pretty sure she took multiple photos, she didn't have to put this one up with her covering the girls face but she did.

Starter
Reactions
254 2
Alleybux
She knows what she's doing :disdain: I'm pretty sure she took multiple photos, she didn't have to put this one up with her covering the girls face but she did.

Yeah and her hand is almost going up the other girl's nose. I feel like she just picked the picture that SHE looked the best in but forget the hunty's...

Reactions
263 12 1
Alleybux
Ok so after a few days I finally caught up on all tea and I'm shocked but I kind of knew this shit was scripted which is why just joined this site to find out for myself. BUT i wanted to ask about that stealing incident with L and her mom? Like when did this happen? Was she with Adam then? and idk so much if I believe because Debbie is hardly with latoya, she doesn't even live in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.