The Lee Family

SPOTS SPOTS & MORE SPOTS
Reactions
44,853 1,278 32
Alleybux
It was Mimi &KY but I can’t find it either. It’s gone from my subscriptions. Looks like she’s gone again.
8D043053-911B-4A49-80AF-DB24DBBE1C15.jpeg
222D0893-3F73-48BB-90D4-DF79AB752468.jpeg

It's your destiny!
Reactions
117,821 5,495 2,098
Alleybux
“and my taxes... he let me keep that to myself” bitch wtf? And not this fool talking about this prison dick “is her world”. Her boyfriend stupid as fuck for letting her post this video. He probably slow too.

It's your destiny!
Reactions
117,821 5,495 2,098
Alleybux
She is a whole fucking bird. Talking about he lets her keep her “lol money” but in the next sentence talking about how he calls 5 times a day and how she spends $20 a day to talk to him.

I can’t believe this is the same bitch that was dragging Jasmine.

Reactions
64,940 3,846 146
Alleybux
She is a whole fucking bird. Talking about he lets her keep her “lol money” but in the next sentence talking about how he calls 5 times a day and how she spends $20 a day to talk to him.

I can’t believe this is the same bitch that was dragging Jasmine.
She’s very wrapped up in her baby daddy wasting her youth and money.

Reactions
64,940 3,846 146
Alleybux
Smdh she still talking about being with her baby daddy when he gets out. So for the next 6-7 years she‘s gonna be getting random dick exposing herself to std. Instead of working on herself. Then finding someone to love, respect and appreciate her. Shame, but if that’s what she wants to do I’ll watch. Mimi even when he gets out he will never be more than your baby daddy. All his other chicks are waiting & willing to welcome him home too.

Reactions
148,114 5,178 107
Alleybux
Smdh she still talking about being with her baby daddy when he gets out. So for the next 6-7 years she‘s gonna be getting random dick exposing herself to std. Instead of working on herself. Then finding someone to love, respect and appreciate her. Shame, but if that’s what she wants to do I’ll watch. Mimi even when he gets out he will never be more than your baby daddy. All his other chicks are waiting & willing to welcome him home too.

He will be going home to the chick with no kids. She’s a whole ass fool.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
Yup! TIRED! Meanwhile there are stories like this black guy who created a crypto and is now on the run that would/could be interesting...
Will the pandemic permanently end door knocking for Jehovah's Witnesses?
They didnt stop the meeting in 1918 becaue tehre was no digital communication like today . Evrybody is connected now it's easy to preach without...
Does anyone currently work in the field that they had issues with in college?
I think ppl should challenge themselves but also be realistic about it. True. College is too expensive to just take a chance on just "anything"...
  • Poll
Fonts have you started going back to salons and barbershops?
I go to my hair stylist every 5 weeks. Haven’t worn a mask and my hair is still laid <3
Prince Jackson Will Be In Charge Of 'Designated Projects' For MJ's Estate
No what doesn't make sense is how sad black people will fight and defend others even when the truth is starting them in their face. Your...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
So she’s never had a car? Yes she has. It broke down on her in WI. and she went shopping for another, but it was advised it would be cheaper to...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
THEY HAVE BILLS TO PAY. If someone doesn’t show up, how do they get paid? Please explain it to me. How is that right for black women to be...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Yep. The “average” person is catching on how to make some good money and they’re also refusing to go back to their low paying/high stress pre...
Top Bottom