The Lee Family

Reactions
6,972 536 3
Alleybux
I know this isn’t the same lady that talked about jazzy like a dog. She lies so much. So we are supposed to believe he has $65,000 worth of diamonds in his mouth, pays “child support” every month, she doesn’t send him money, he has his side chicks send her money, her boyfriend is cool with all this or that he doesn’t have a shit load of kids somewhere since he’s been shooting up women’s club for years.

She has a son?

She was rambling like she got a new script for her zanax.

That’s all I got for now that was a lot to take in

Reactions
148,098 5,176 107
Alleybux
I know this isn’t the same lady that talked about jazzy like a dog. She lies so much. So we are supposed to believe he has $65,000 worth of diamonds in his mouth, pays “child support” every month, she doesn’t send him money, he has his side chicks send her money, her boyfriend is cool with all this or that he doesn’t have a shit load of kids somewhere since he’s been shooting up women’s club for years.

She has a son?

She was rambling like she got a new script for her zanax.

That’s all I got for now that was a lot to take in

She had about 2/3 miscarriages.

All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
20,889 772 38
Alleybux
Maybe it’s just me being weird but WHY is she giving that baby soda????
18F06ED1-FE6B-4B6D-8006-72BCDA3AC88B.jpeg

All GROANS Matter...
Reactions
20,889 772 38
Alleybux
I’m more concerned about that weave she keeps putting in that baby’s hair. If I’m not mistaken Mariah edges is almost nonexistent and she about to have Kylee running around looking the same.
Yeah, I don’t like that shit too much either but I’m just more concerned about what “goes in”. But all them carbonated drinks gonna fuck that baby’s teeth up. That’s how kids be having a mouth full of silver caps. That shit ain’t cool. Ppl don’t realize how important your baby teeth are to your adult teeth.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread
What speakeasies were you at bc we've been under stay-at-home lockdown orders since early April....???
RHONJ RHONJ - Danielle: "There's a special place in hell for all of them!" She is MAD and spilling tea!
Her daughters turned out really well. I agree, which tells me that as crazy, vindictive, and narcissistic as she can come across, she isn’t all...
Detroit Gossip part III
McKenzie is pretty too i only knw bout her cuz she b gettin fcked n on dat 3sum shit da otha grl mara yll posted i dnt kno nuttin about she...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Jewish people keep jumping on stage crying about black people saying that they own Hollywood, while having “entertainment lawyer” in their bio...
Ari: “Flying commercial is beneath me, I should be flying private”
The fact that people use filters for the most simple of videos is really bizarre to me
HeyParis and Cosmeholics Anonymous
No, I really don’t care that much. Thanks tho. Anytime!
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Y’all talking like it’s a bad thing about Coco being the lead as it’s a bad thing, most groups back then there was one main singer and the others...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
So one day she test positive for Covid, the next she’s looking for people to hang out with? Pleaseeeee lock her up govna!
Is Lita the most influential WWE female wrestlers of all time?
I have to disagree. Its been probably in recent years people aren't really believing WWE revisionist history with Trish. That’s how you feel, but...
Think my friend is avoiding me cause she’s jealous?
My only and best friend has been acting distant. Covid was hard for a lot of people but I used that time to better a lot of things in my life and...
Top Bottom