The Lord is surrounding you.

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,964 611 162
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever” Psalm 125:2, NKJV.

The city of Jerusalem is set within and surrounded by seven different mountain peaks: Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet, and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the old city), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built. Just as these mountains are surrounding Jerusalem, so is the Lord surrounding you.

Just as those mountains haven’t moved from Jerusalem, so has God not moved from around you. His grace and favor surround you. He is covering you. He is keeping you. He’s taking care of you. This isn’t just for a moment or a lifetime. It’s forever. His mighty wings of protection cover you, and the Lord of Hosts is His Name.

So rejoice and be at rest. The Lord, a real God Who is for you, is surrounding you.

Prayer: Father, good morning, and I give You all the glory. Thank You, Father, that You’re surrounding me. Come what may, I’m covered by You. Help me to be still and know that You are God. Help me to rest in my faith as You cover me and everything that concerns me. I will rest and rejoice in the covering of the Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen!

(Read Psalm 5:12; 91; Isaiah 41:10)

NoOneButYou

"Ron Hardy's B!tch"
Reaction score
Reactions
7,887 282 297
Alleybux
100% Facts.

All the glory and praise to The Most High!

Appreciate you :emoji_balloon: & :heart: I receive this message :heart:.