Quantcast

The medical world is taking womb transplants for Transwomen seriously now

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,341 6,074 3,959
Alleybux
What does this mean for women and children in the future?

ZeeZeeblue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
350,305 16,542 14,650
Alleybux
The majority of them will lose the baby before it's born. And they won't be able to have a vaginal birth. It's against nature. The majority of the transplants will fail.

The medical world can transplant whatever they want to.
They're still not Women.

ChewingGum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,990 69 5
Alleybux
Oooh but they said having wombs doesn’t make you a woman that we are ‘birthing people’

why are they now running around trying to implant wombs in them? Smh

Ashley1990

Ms. Good
Reaction score
Reactions
143,929 7,744 9,817
Alleybux
Just forget actual women with REAL medical issues. A lot can be done to cure cancers of the reproductive system, polycystic ovary syndrome, hirsutism etc but some little boys and their mental illness is more important.

I am with the previous font. Cremate me !

LoveSloane

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
757 21 3
Alleybux
Don’t male bodies usually reject female organ transplants?

can a male’s organs shift to accommodate the baby the way a female body does?

plus all the hormones and anti-rejection meds these men would be put on can’t be good for daddy or baby.

Pretty sure this won’t work and aside from all of the health risks, all TIM’s are gonna get from this is more invalidation.

eta- another question, unless they’ve banked sperm, isn’t this just extreme surrogacy?

madcalimama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
83,504 3,455 593
Alleybux
This will NEVER take-off because it is literally IMPOSSIBLE. I can tell you what will happen they will experiment with it and it will fail EVERYTIME because it takes more than a womb to have a baby.

Men do not have the biology to carry a baby to term. Their hips will not spread to accommodate the womb like a woman's will, their bodies do not produce the hormones that are necessary for a fetus to develop, their bodies will reject the womb because its not supposed to be there.

This is nothing more than Frankenstein medicine that will no doubt fail because male humans are not supposed to carry babies.

Hiddenity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,593 327 228
Alleybux
The majority of them will lose the baby before it's born. And they won't be able to have a vaginal birth. It's against nature. The majority of the transplants will fail.

The medical world can transplant whatever they want to.
They're still not Women.
The nerve of these doctors and MEN who think that gestating and birthing a baby is so simple. There's so much more that goes into this process than just carrying a baby. The female body has to go through soooo many changes to adapt to what is essentially a parasite growing inside of it. The male body is not programed for birth and would not know what to do with a fetus growing inside of it. I think they tried this on a male lion years back and it of course died. Sorry can't find the article.

Esdeath

氷の女王
Reaction score
Reactions
169,059 2,646 762
Alleybux
Don’t male bodies usually reject female organ transplants?

can a male’s organs shift to accommodate the baby the way a female body does?

plus all the hormones and anti-rejection meds these men would be put on can’t be good for daddy or baby.

Pretty sure this won’t work and aside from all of the health risks, all TIM’s are gonna get from this is more invalidation.

eta- another question, unless they’ve banked sperm, isn’t this just extreme surrogacy?

Yep. If someone smoking weed or certain meds are bad if you’re breastfeeding, idk how they’re going to pump all those hormones into a fetus. Plus like you and another font pointed out, their organs do not move around like ours. Their pelvises aren’t made like ours.

Lil Pisces

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
276,367 7,838 514
Alleybux
Good Lord, no matter what they do they will always be MEN! Why can't they see that this is unnatural and perverted! I was born with my vagina and uterus, it was not given to me by Dr. Patel!

These female impersonators are growing more demented by the minute!

Mojo Krasher

Nonbeliever
Reaction score
Reactions
15,556 554 264
Alleybux
Once they begin to deal with abortions miscarriages and premature births, there will be new ways to invade women's space.

juswatchin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,197 749 652
Alleybux
I hope they do it! I hope it has terrible outcomes. I hope the terrible outcome will be the final signal that biology DOES matter. Then we can all go back to accepting that trans individuals are TRANS and that's ok.

On another note, what if all women/females/ whatever we're decided we're all transitioning to something else and now we want to be called let's say "Earth", will the "transwomen are real women" crowds start calling themselves "Earth" too and say transwomen are real "Earth".
I ask because I find the current gender identity trends so confusing. Trans women forcing themselves into spaces they don't belong in (women's sports), Transmen getting pregnant and still expecting to be treated like a man. It's all so confusing and I say this as LGBTQ supporter.

MrsRousteing

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
39,389 3,052 1,400
Alleybux
The world is Ending and Trann!es are Leading at the Helm of the Madness!

the older/conservative generation was right EWWW!

devilicious

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,809 7,608 2,600
Alleybux
from the medical article:

To date, over 60 uterine transplants have been performed in the world, and at least 18 births have been thus far confirmed

I never read about a baby born from a transplated uterus to a male body. When I searched about that, I found a story of a woman born without a uterus who had a baby in 2019 after receiving the transplant.

This person is comparing two biologically different bodies and thinking he can transplant a uterus to a body that wasn't made to birth children.

Sunrisesunset

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,004 1,155 539
Alleybux
Female-only organs don't work in male bodies. Is this what they're stealing black women's organs for? They love to take out our organs for every little thing...

Volans

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,438 249 170
Alleybux
I don't understand how this works. There a myriad of hormonal changes that also take place.

LoveSloane

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
757 21 3
Alleybux
On another note, what if all women/females/ whatever we're decided we're all transitioning to something else and now we want to be called let's say "Earth", will the "transwomen are real women" crowds start calling themselves "Earth" too and say transwomen are real "Earth
I asked something like this on Reddit before all of those subs got shut down and they basically said whatever we call ourselves or try to create for ourselves they will adopt for themselves.

prissiness

male fonts need to get off LSA & get on indeed !
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
53,780 1,766 622
Alleybux
Very sick. When is Scotty coming to get me off this retched godforsaken planet

Tiana@12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,872 1,243 313
Alleybux
Nope…No. The last time you chix roped me into one of these neovaginal conversations I ended up staring at a butcher made gaping hole in between a man’s legs. And it looked like the cave of Gollum.

:worried:

Leave me alone

Driip

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,436 474 120
Alleybux
If they want a world without females then more power to them.
The evil dished out to females worldwide is too much.
Let them have a world without us. Let them harras themselves, molest themselves, murder themselves, have whole religions disparaging themselves.
#Tired

Andi50

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
7,078 137 7
Alleybux
Absurd. Men’s bodies simply are not made to support a uterus. Their bodies are not made to support a fetus in a uterus. Where are the nutrients to keep the fetus alive and growing supposed to come from? Are they doing to sew a living female to the males body to provide for the growing fetus like the did for the mouse model?

Is there anything that proves the utter vileness of male transwoman entitlement to have their fantasies fufilled than demand two women (one for the uterus, the other alive but enslaved as a nutrient provider) and a baby be sacrificed in order to “validate” some mans maternal feelings?

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,341 6,074 3,959
Alleybux
from the medical article:

I never read about a baby born from a transplated uterus to a male body. When I searched about that, I found a story of a woman born without a uterus who had a baby in 2019 after receiving the transplant.

This person is comparing two biologically different bodies and thinking he can transplant a uterus to a body that wasn't made to birth children.

Right, TRAs use the success of the female to female transplants as some type of argument for transwomen.

Last edited:

KingTchalla

A person tryna play me, plays themselves
Reaction score
Reactions
69,503 1,602 138
Alleybux
Just forget actual women with REAL medical issues. A lot can be done to cure cancers of the reproductive system, polycystic ovary syndrome, hirsutism etc but some little boys and their mental illness is more important.

I am with the previous font. Cremate me !
This is what angers me the most! I am in a local group for women with endometriosis and/or PCOS, the absolute pain and apathy we experience from the medical industry is unbelievable. Most women have to wait around 8 years before even receiving a diagnosis because doctors think we're just being oversensitive to period pain!

No funding, hardly any research, no cure, just been told to choke down one artificial hormonal pill after another until something works, and if that doesn't help then too bad. Failing that there is painful surgery that often causes more problems than it fixes.

Many of the ladies including myself have battled with severe depression, chronic pain, relationship break ups, infertility, losing a job, and financial issues because of our conditions.

Sorry to rant but it just makes me so angry that these transplants are even being considered when hundreds of millions of women can't even receive decent treatment for conditions beyond our control

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,341 6,074 3,959
Alleybux
Nope…No. The last time you chix roped me into one of these neovaginal conversations I ended up staring at a butcher made gaping hole in between a man’s legs. And it looked like the cave of Gollum.

:worried:

Leave me alone

If anyone wants to see a live video of surgery of a neo vagina message me, I haven’t had the strength to watch it.

lollipops

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,079 1,234 1,183
Alleybux
I think this is utterly stupid, because it's a waste of medical technological resources.

In fact, when it comes to trans people period, it baffles me that this country is bending over backwards to accommodate such a tiny segment of society. ----???

Tiana@12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,872 1,243 313
Alleybux
If anyone wants to see a live video of surgery of a neo vagina message me, I haven’t had the strength to watch it.
I watched an simulated version of the surgery, but I wasn’t ready for the LSA version. The vagina disaster thread…:chatterbox:chatterbox

Hiddenity

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,593 327 228
Alleybux
Female-only organs don't work in male bodies. Is this what they're stealing black women's organs for? They love to take out our organs for every little thing...

Attachments

• wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif
    wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

The Skeptic

woman: adult human female
Reaction score
Reactions
57,982 1,708 930
Alleybux
This will NEVER take-off because it is literally IMPOSSIBLE. I can tell you what will happen they will experiment with it and it will fail EVERYTIME because it takes more than a womb to have a baby.

Men do not have the biology to carry a baby to term. Their hips will not spread to accommodate the womb like a woman's will, their bodies do not produce the hormones that are necessary for a fetus to develop, their bodies will reject the womb because its not supposed to be there.

This is nothing more than Frankenstein medicine that will no doubt fail because male humans are not supposed to carry babies.
Thank you. This will never happen. Ever.

Shello

Jamaican Gyol
Reaction score
Reactions
12,435 616 434
Alleybux
If this happens I'm signing my husband up for it. Pregnancy has been miserable for me and we still want two more.

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux
This has two ends that will happen:
  • Women being k*lled for their womb/having their womb stolen.
  • Trans dying cause their bodies will reject the womb and will attack it.

moxyland

cracked out busted down washed up guttercat
Reaction score
Reactions
26,970 947 125
Alleybux

I am so floored that these reseachers are saying there is no ethical reason not to try this. Regardless how you feel about transgenders, this would never ever work!! How is promising such a thing not considered unethical. And if they move to animal or God forbid human experiments, how would the inevitable failure and possible deaths not violate "do no harm".

MmmTea

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 44 5
Alleybux
They still don't know why some women have multiple miscarriages. Women and babies are still dying in birth, women and children are still living with the after effects of needless birthing ijuries and trauma and this is what they want to focus their time and energy on?

RisingLeo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,595 1,073 426
Alleybux
The nerve of these doctors and MEN who think that gestating and birthing a baby is so simple. There's so much more that goes into this process than just carrying a baby. The female body has to go through soooo many changes to adapt to what is essentially a parasite growing inside of it. The male body is not programed for birth and would not know what to do with a fetus growing inside of it. I think they tried this on a male lion years back and it of course died. Sorry can't
They been trying since 1930s.
They hate us. They really hate us. They can't stand it knowing this is one area of the material world they cannot conquer: creating life and continuing humanity. This whole trans experiment (yes, that's what it is) is the scrotes trying desperately to replace us with male facsimilies. It's all out of ego. They want to prove to themselves that they can be better women than we are and that we are as inferior and useless as they have diluted themselves to believe.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,764 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
Looking forward to all the transformer tears when they finally realize that they are not and will never be women teehee. Anyway, wasn't some trans talking about straight men should date them because they can't get pregnant? So what is this?

lollybonzer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,088 1,075 319
Alleybux
l was staying over at my mom's place and ended up bringing this up, l don't know how we got on the topic.

Ok, l have a trans (FTM) sibling so my mom is supportive and sometimes doesn't understand any critique of the trans community, l support him too and play the pronoun game because l love him, but l was glad to voice a bit of my true feelings.

Basically, l said that it made no sense because they will never conceive, she sort of leaned toward acting like maybe they could for a second and l just brushed it off as ridiculous and she kind of agreed.

So l asked why exactly having a uterus would make them feel 'more like a woman', l think of myself as a person first, and a woman but not some set of organs including my uterus. It's just bizarre to me.

And l ended up on the topic of TRAs and violence they've caused, the JK Rowling situation and the court case in England. She seemed to want to agree but then started harping on weird random talking points like how it wasn't fair that being trans is called "gender identity disorder"(lol she's a little behind the times) but l think she just wanted to stand in her affirmation.

To which l shrugged and said l didn't think t was inaccurate considering people receive all sort of diagnoses these days, having a 'disorder' doesn't make you a bad person and it seems as if the trans community are the only subset to react to the term as if someone implied that they were defective and not worthy of love something.

Not exactly a persuasive essay on the subject but at least l was able to get her to take a look at what's happening in 2021 lol.