Quantcast

The mentality of these young black boys is sickening.

pullme

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,759 4,840 1,459
Alleybux
[FONT=&amp]I found this on tumblr and it really saddens me that these boys will grow up to become men and continue dogging black women for no reason. I wonder how these black boys start developing misogynistic traits at such a young age.I really feel so sorry for black girls that have to go through this,its unfortunate. SMDH.

PLEASE NOTE: I did not write this post. I copied it from a Tumblr page where people anonymously post confessions. I'm just sharing it because I want to read other peoples opinions concerning the issue exposed in this write up, thanks.

"Confession: I’m a middle school teacher in an “urban” school. I’m 26 and due to my age I’m usually able to relate to the kids. I have two 8th grade Black male students around 13 years old. Both of them are interested in dating Hispanic or Asian girls. The school is majority Hispanic/Latino. There are some Black girls there but these boys tend to make fun of the Black girls that ask them out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I asked them if they liked Black girls since one of them has a Hispanic girlfriend. They both said no. I was surprised and then asked them why not. They said Black girls are ghetto and mean. I then told them Hispanic girls can also be ghetto and mean. They said “but you can train Hispanic girls and you can work with them – you can’t do nothing with Black girls.” The Hispanic girls in the room (there were no Black girls) giggled at their response. They’re always trying to play with the long hair of the Hispanic girls and they chase them. They even told me that they tore up a love letter a Black girl sent to them and laughed and said they would never go out with her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]As a Black woman, I just thought about what our Black boys who later become Black men are learning from each other. They internalize these stereotypes and then blame all of us. I couldn’t convince them to like Black girls but I knew if I was a little Black girl at the school, I wouldn’t have a boyfriend. I would be stereotyped and made to feel ugly. I’m a millennial and I’m very concerned about the mentality of children born after the year 2000."

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/blackwomenconfessions/150126226941[/FONT]

LPlossip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,484 837 619
Alleybux
kids born after 2000s are fµcked, between too much internet access, little interpersonal skill development and overall lack of guidance and ass woopings, yup

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,794 11,773 29,821
Alleybux
Why is a teacher asking a couple of teenage boys about their dating preferences?

Sidenote: This thread will go 40 pages with the same ol replies.

I'm out.

colgatesmile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,992 779 267
Alleybux
I don't know op. I think you're on the line as far as boundaries. Firstly, It starts at home, and as a teacher to be commenting on the girls that's these boys are attracted to is not your lane. If it concerns you that much, talk to their parents about it. But you are not their peer, you are not their equal. You are an adult and a leader figure in education.

Eta: you can teach against the stereotypes outside of the dating context. I'm all for that.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,593 1,487 1,178
Alleybux
Isn't it unprofessional for a teacher to ask a student abut their dating preferences? I'm pretty sure it is for many reasons.

leblumeii

im cute.
Reaction score
Reactions
319,377 4,805 2,013
Alleybux
“but you can train Hispanic girls and you can work with them – you can’t do nothing with Black girls.” The Hispanic girls in the room (there were no Black girls) giggled at their response.

And that right there tells you everything you need to know. Those black girls at that middle school do not need to be involved with boys who think they can train their female counterparts. Boys like that end up being verbally and physically abusive. That middle school teacher should just put her effort in helping to build those black girls self confidence. The last thing a middle school girl NEEDS is a boyfriend. In fact, any woman can tell you its distracting from a young girls education. Those young black boys need serious help mentally, that's not something that teacher can or should handle. Literally, dating latinas is probably their only accomplishment in their eyes. Let them have that.

GROAN AWAY

You Tried It, I Denied It!
Reaction score
Reactions
96,969 4,383 4,257
Alleybux
You can't "train" anyone. It's colorism. Plain and simple. They don't mind the bad attitudes and the possessiveness. Or their laziness (because Latino women are mad unproductive)

As long as those qualities are attached to long hair and light skin. They will "work with them". I'm interested to know what those boys MOTHERS think about what they are saying.

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux
They have idiots for parents teaching them that; more than likely their fathers. Smh.. I could say more, but I'll wait..

Cocoathunda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,862 169 53
Alleybux
Hmmm. I'm gonna say it's the music and culture. most of the hip hop videos that they saw most likely showed a non-black love interest (unlike those of the 90s and above). They also missed seeing strong black couples in real life and on tv.

But hell- to keep it real, it's a black woman whose mostly caring for their black asses so I just don't know.

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
She shouldn't even ask these questions. They are in a majority Hispanic school trying to fit in. This isn't a sign of anything and certainly doesn't explain the men 10-20-30+ years older.

ElizabethKane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,591 665 1,275
Alleybux
Why would you (general you) ask boys about their preference in front of a class?

Whats the purpose of that?

BaddieCee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,702 407 154
Alleybux
They are just following the footsteps of the "GOOD BLACK MEN" who came before them, the ones LSA is always bringing up. These days, I look past Black men in the street and it's not why ya'll would think. Sucks for the Black girls/women that are interested in them I suppose.

Solitary

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,220 199 66
Alleybux
I don't know op. I think you're on the line as far as boundaries. Firstly, It starts at home, and as a teacher to be commenting on the girls that's these boys are attracted to is not your lane. If it concerns you that much, talk to their parents about it. But you are not their peer, you are not their equal. You are an adult and a leader figure in education.

Eta: you can teach against the stereotypes outside of the dating context. I'm all for that.

She didn't write this. She found it on tumblr.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,788 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
I wish people would stop acting like this sh!t is new. Black men* been chastising black women for DECADES. It's part of their culture (black male culture I mean), but some people wanna act like this isn't a problem. And non-black women encourage this behavior because they want to be on a pedestal.

*I hate to do this but I have to emphasize that I'm NOT talking about ALL of them because I know the handmaidens will come after me if I don't make this disclaimer

ChiChiWee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
192 2 5
Alleybux
Eh, young black boys have an odd amount of arrogance but reality hits soon enough. Actually, no, that arrogance stays sometimes.

Any black girls that have to hear that though :/

ElizabethKane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,591 665 1,275
Alleybux
But I do agree black people born after 2000 are gone. They finished.

But why would those girls be boyfriendless? They cant date any of the latinos? Especially since they are the majority.

bravebird1

Hello It's Me
Reaction score
Reactions
9,158 151 81
Alleybux
This ain't "news" to me unfortunately. It's sad but that's the state for young, black males right now. But, it doesn't have to be.

Dezi101

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
215 8 13
Alleybux
It starts in the home, allowing your children to watch t.v all day instead of teaching them our history.

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux
She shouldn't even ask these questions. They are in a majority Hispanic school trying to fit in. This isn't a sign of anything and certainly doesn't explain the men 10-20-30+ years older.

Their responses don't equate to them just trying to fit in.

PoopsieD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,449 2,841 151
Alleybux
[FONT=&amp]I asked them if they liked Black girls since one of them has a Hispanic girlfriend. They both said no. I was surprised and then asked them why not. They said Black girls are ghetto and mean. I then told them Hispanic girls can also be ghetto and mean. They said “but you can train Hispanic girls and you can work with them – you can’t do nothing with Black girls.” The Hispanic girls in the room (there were no Black girls) giggled at their response. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]

I REALLY hate to say this. But with a mindset like that black girls should be happy that these type of men don't want to date them.

I've noticed most men who don't date black women have a control issue and are obsessed with finding someone they can control. They don't think black women are willing to play that submissive role.

All I can say is these types of BM are doing BW a favor by not dating them. I hate to see sisters get caught up with these types of losers.

PettyASF

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
96,096 4,443 6,073
Alleybux
heard this sh!t all the time when growing up in the caribbean. getting a light skin woman is the ultimate goal. its 2016 and this mentality has not changed in most countries.

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux
I REALLY hate to say this. But with a mindset like that black girls should be happy that these type of men don't want to date them.

I've noticed most men who don't date black women have a control issue and are obsessed with finding someone they can control. They don't think black women are willing to play that submissive role.

All I can say is these types of doing black women a favor by not dating them. I hate to see sisters get caught up with these types of losers.

This is true.. but it's good to try and change their mentalities when they're this young because we all know that when you are older and set in your ways, it's hard to change your way of thinking.

Vivalicious

UnBothered
Reaction score
Reactions
1,002 29 12
Alleybux
If they are in an urban enviornment I would not even encourage this at all. The last thing they need to be worried about is dating and xes bc it is easier for them to get sucked into a cycle. With saying that and the way things are going as a black woman, I would encourage the black girls to far away from the boys bc they will likely get farther in life if they do this. Black women usually get stuck in urban areas aka the hood by chasing their male counterparts who don't want them and aren't going far anyway.

[FONT=&amp]I found this on tumblr and it really saddens me that these boys will grow up to become men and continue dogging black women for no reason. I wonder how these black boys start developing misogynistic traits at such a young age.I really feel so sorry for black girls that have to go through this,its unfortunate. SMDH.

PLEASE NOTE: I did not write this post. I copied it from a Tumblr page where people anonymously post confessions. I'm just sharing it because I want to read other peoples opinions concerning the issue exposed in this write up, thanks.

"Confession: I’m a middle school teacher in an “urban” school. I’m 26 and due to my age I’m usually able to relate to the kids. I have two 8th grade Black male students around 13 years old. Both of them are interested in dating Hispanic or Asian girls. The school is majority Hispanic/Latino. There are some Black girls there but these boys tend to make fun of the Black girls that ask them out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I asked them if they liked Black girls since one of them has a Hispanic girlfriend. They both said no. I was surprised and then asked them why not. They said Black girls are ghetto and mean. I then told them Hispanic girls can also be ghetto and mean. They said “but you can train Hispanic girls and you can work with them – you can’t do nothing with Black girls.” The Hispanic girls in the room (there were no Black girls) giggled at their response. They’re always trying to play with the long hair of the Hispanic girls and they chase them. They even told me that they tore up a love letter a Black girl sent to them and laughed and said they would never go out with her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]As a Black woman, I just thought about what our Black boys who later become Black men are learning from each other. They internalize these stereotypes and then blame all of us. I couldn’t convince them to like Black girls but I knew if I was a little Black girl at the school, I wouldn’t have a boyfriend. I would be stereotyped and made to feel ugly. I’m a millennial and I’m very concerned about the mentality of children born after the year 2000."

Vivalicious

UnBothered
Reaction score
Reactions
1,002 29 12
Alleybux
This is what I just said and just didn't want to be the first to say. Black girls can make it much farther without.

All I can say is these types of doing black women a favor by not dating them. I hate to see sisters get caught up with these types of losers.

IndigoKnows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,293 8,876 8,861
Alleybux
Why is a teacher asking a couple of teenage boys about their dating preferences?

This happens all the time. It's not abnormal for teachers to talk to their students. You think just because your teachers didn't talk to you then they must not talk to other students. I remember talking to one of my teachers about everything. She was so cool and she helped me a lot. I mean, she's a teacher.

JudgeRu

Retired
Reaction score
Reactions
3,570 82 13
Alleybux
I'm going to call foul like some other fonts have on this being an issue for 2000's babies. I can't remember a time in school when a boy bragging about his light-skinned/mixed/non-black girlfriend didn't receive praise and worship from his little friends.

I specifically remember in H.S. when this one boy was surrounded by his friends and started yelling loud as hell how his girlfriend was 'half-black and Italian" (with so much emphasis on the latter half).

I remember thinking, "Okay... and?" :33: This happened a decade and some change ago.

Windwaker2222

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
224 19 101
Alleybux
"The school is majority Hispanic/Latino."

^^^And there you go!

Also, I remember being in middle school and seeing the dark skinned black girls beating the sh!t out of the light skinned black girls. Theres hate all around. And lastly, why the fµck is this 26 year old teacher worrying about what some dumbass kids are thinking about!?!?!? She's probably a predator herself, and jealous because she has no chance. She needs to worry about the curriculum, and stop worrying about dumb sh!t!!!

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
Their responses don't equate to them just trying to fit in.
She took this way too personally so nothing she says can be trusted. It may not have even went down like she said, since she was so caught up in her feelings. It shouldn't be surprising that one of them would have a Hispanic girlfriend in a majority Hispanic school, or that they'd defend those girls in a room full of them. They are also very young so likely haven't given much thought to any of this. That boy may have settled for the only girl who liked him. Who knows and who cares cause none of these infant romances are likely to lead to marriage. I agree with the font who said hopefully the black girls are focused on school. I remember not even liking boys then, and the only girls who did wound up pregnant.

makemeproud

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
92,835 2,629 822
Alleybux
why is it that i never hear men of other races who date out say stuff like that? you talk sh!t about their women IT'S GOING DOWN guaranteed

black men need to realize it makes them look like absolute spineless punks in the eyes of everybody including their 'others' queens

lemonheads

The Pinto Hokage
Reaction score
Reactions
7,458 596 51
Alleybux
Pure ignorance... this whole "training" thing blows me.

I'm concerned about what they see in their home life. Are the mothers being "trained" by the fathers or boyfriends? It's a pitiful thing when someone feels that the only way they can be with someone is if they can control them and make them into whatever the heck it is they want.

Take it how you wanna, but this is actually a compliment to (some) black women. We have enough common sense not to take sh!t from a wanna be King "I gotta God complex" !!!!!... THAT is how we need to raise our little girls...

These children are too young to be concerned about boyfriends and girlfriends in the first place.

PoopsieD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,449 2,841 151
Alleybux
This is true.. but it's good to try and change their mentalities when they're this young because we all know that when you are older and set in your ways, it's hard to change your way of thinking.

You're right. Someone should be working with them to make sure they don't carry this behavior into adulthood. Because it can turn into something dangerous.

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,788 7,962 1,970
Alleybux

All I can say is these types of BM are doing BW a favor by not dating them. I hate to see sisters get caught up with these types of losers.

EXACTLY. There's definitely nuance to this because while there ARE submissive black women, there are many black women who aren't willing to tolerate bµllsh!t. Black men see this and they decide not to bother. They pursue other races of women because they think they are more likely to deal with their patriarchal ideals (woman staying at home cooking and cleaning, doing whatever the man says even if it's dumb, fµck!ng him the way he wants to be fµcked, dealing with his abuse, etc.).

But statistics show that interracial unions involving black men don't last long. At the end of the day, black women are experiencing no loss with these types of men. No woman, black or otherwise, should be dealing with them.

PoopsieD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,449 2,841 151
Alleybux
This is what I just said and just didn't want to be the first to say. Black girls can make it much farther without.

They can. We have to teach our youth to understand what early unhealthy relationship behavior is. The need to "control" someone is one. Girls shouldn't feel like they missed out on a boy who thinks like this.

BaddieCee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,702 407 154
Alleybux
“but you can train Hispanic girls and you can work with them – you can’t do nothing with Black girls.” The Hispanic girls in the room (there were no Black girls) giggled at their response.

And that right there tells you everything you need to know. Those black girls at that middle school do not need to be involved with boys who think they can train their female counterparts. Boys like that end up being verbally and physically abusive. That middle school teacher should just put her effort in helping to build those black girls self confidence. The last thing a middle school girl NEEDS is a boyfriend. In fact, any woman can tell you its distracting from a young girls education. Those young black boys need serious help mentally, that's not something that teacher can or should handle. Literally, dating latinas is probably their only accomplishment in their eyes. Let them have that.

The Hispanic girls will be pregnant by 12, 13, 14 poor and miserable with their poor Black baby daddy and the Black girls teen pregnancy rates will continue to decline. Someone tag me when ya'll figure out what Black girls are missing out on. I hope this trend continues. My future daughters, regardless, of their racial makeup will not be raised around these types. The intelligent black women(who aren't in denial) have to protect our girls and that includes from the trash that is hip hop music and culture.

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux
"The school is majority Hispanic/Latino."

^^^And there you go!

Also, I remember being in middle school and seeing the dark skinned black girls beating the sh!t out of the light skinned black girls. Theres hate all around. And lastly, why the fµck is this 26 year old teacher worrying about what some dumbass kids are thinking about!?!?!? She's probably a predator herself, and jealous because she has no chance. She needs to worry about the curriculum, and stop worrying about dumb sh!t!!!

Bye, pickled peen head.

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,768 11,729 12,062
Alleybux
why is it that i never hear men of other races who date out say stuff like that? you talk sh!t about their women IT'S GOING DOWN guaranteed

black men need to realize it makes them look like absolute spineless punks in the eyes of everybody including their 'others' queens

You're lying. I've never seen a non black man get upset when you talk about their women. Unlike black people, they know that everybody is an individual and don't let a couple represent the whole race.

PoopsieD

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,449 2,841 151
Alleybux
EXACTLY. There's definitely nuance to this because while there ARE submissive black women, there are many black women who aren't willing to tolerate bµllsh!t. Black men see this and they decide not to bother. They pursue other races of women because they think they are more likely to deal with their patriarchal ideals (woman staying at home cooking and cleaning, doing whatever the man says even if it's dumb, fµck!ng him the way he wants to be fµcked, dealing with his abuse, etc.).

But statistics show that interracial unions involving black men don't last long. At the end of the day, black women are experiencing no loss with these types of men. No woman, black or otherwise, should be dealing with them.

Amen! These type of men should be avoided at all costs.