Quantcast

The millionaire wedding of a Mozambican beauty and the son of an African despot

Native daddy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This people have no shame! Stealing from the poor and public!

Why can’t they build private enterprises to get rich, instead of using government!
They have built enterprises but they are too dumb to enrich themselves off of that.

qygj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,601 873 277
Alleybux
The president has 3 male kids which are "Hassan and obiang" (fraternal twins) and first born Nguema Obiang the playboy. The twins mother is first Lady Constancia and the playboy's mother is actually the first Lady's eldest sister who was bethrone to obiang at first for marriage but died during child birth and then the younger sister married him instead and raised Teodorin as her own.

Ok itmakes some sense. But who is Hassan and (Obiang)? I’m confused by who Obiang I thought that was the last name.

is Ruslan O. One of the brothers? The one with the stunning sengalaese wife How is he related?

Native daddy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Can you elaborate a bit...I don’t feel like that would happen anytime soon. Possibly not even in there l
Ok itmakes some sense. But who is Hassan and (Obiang)? I’m confused by who Obiang I thought that was the last name.

is Ruslan O. One of the brothers? The one with the stunning sengalaese wife How is he related

is Ruslan O. One of the brothers? The one with the stunning sengalaese wife How is he related?
You are right Obiang is the last name, but one of CONSTANCIA'S twin boys is called "Obiang" as an acronym instead of his spanish name which he prefers and likes to be addressed by the population AND family.
Ruslan his adoptive brother is not bound by blood and he is considered an outsider to an extent by the family and the majority of the fang ethnic group. The president's son Gabriel Obiang lima is also perceived as a foreigner and outsider and is rejected by the fang clan as a whole and is hated by the first lady and plans of ousting him are in motion.

Native daddy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Can you elaborate a bit...I don’t feel like that would happen anytime soon. Possibly not even in there l

is Ruslan O. One of the brothers? The one with the stunning sengalaese wife How is he related

You are right Obiang is the last name, but one of CONSTANCIA'S twin boys is called "Obiang" as an acronym instead of his spanish name which he prefers and likes to be addressed by the population AND family.
Ruslan his adoptive brother is not bound by blood and he is considered an outsider to an extent by the family and the majority of the fang ethnic group. The president's son Gabriel Obiang lima is also perceived as a foreigner and outsider and is rejected by the fang clan as a whole and is hated by the first lady and plans of ousting him are in motion.

Native daddy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
The family has been in power there since independence. The current president took over from his uncle after a coup. The uncle was arguably the most brutal dictator in modern African history. He killed thousands of people. He particularly resented the educated classes because he was a bust at school.

The successor to the president will likely be his playboy 50 something son. He will probably remove those from power he thinks aren’t loyal to him.
The president's son "Nguema Obiang" may be rejected as the successor because he doesn' t know nor cares to know the traditional fang ethnic ways since he grew up in france ( brainwashing being his biggest problem and disrespect of his élders and vicious attacks on his immediate cousin's AND THAT IS CONSIDERED A BIG OFFENCE among THE president's brothers who support the president); futhermore he can only speak french fluenty and fang but not spanish and he was planing to marry a white woman and make her first Lady which his mother refused and intervened plus the fang clan as a whole is also against him but he has THE support of his mother.

qygj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,601 873 277
Alleybux

I’m so intrigued by the country, so he’s the adopted brother ? Even though he’s extended, I’m sure he still enjoying. And he gets to bear the last name. Sounds like a win.

Native daddy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

I’m so intrigued by the country, so he’s the adopted brother ? Even though he’s extended, I’m sure he still enjoying. And he gets to bear the last name. Sounds like a win.
Intrigued by the country!!! What do you mean? Anyway Ruslan does benefit greatly, but 'IN FANG CULTURE ADOPTION IS HEAVILY LOOKED DOWN UPON AND THE ADOPTED IS USUALLY HUMILIATED INDOORS OFTEN BY THE FAMILY AND IS TOLD TO KNOW THEIR PLACE' even while enjoying benefits. Plus Ruslan children may have citizenship and he may have a foreign wife but ( neither the wife nor the kids will be recognised ).

qygj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,601 873 277
Alleybux
I know there is a lot of turmoil but it looks like a beautiful scenic country. I would love to visit but they are so regulated

Wow, are adopted born in EQ?

yea they seem sooo low key (I didn’t know if that was personal or political) but I like it. I notice they spend a lot of time out of the country too (via IG)