Quantcast

The mystery behind Summer Walker (birth chart inside)

Ms.cleo

“I’m just clairvoyant up in this b*tch”
Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
5681BF25-60D3-4E26-8CC8-6174F3DF4A91.png

Summer has a sun in Aries in the 11H of social circles and friendships. The 22ND degree is known as the kill or be killed degree. It’s not always literal. So since it has to do with social reputation, I’d say that she is either that person in the group that is the leader and gets all of the attention or she is the person that is consumed by the people she’s around. I’d say she’s the second, so she’d be the “be killed” in this situation. The 22ND degree is a cap degree (ruled by Saturn) so from seeing how her career has played out lately, she is fighting against Saturn imo. With this being said, she’ll always be recognized by someone, sun in the 10th or 11th house will bring attention.

Her moon is in 0 degrees of Aquarius in the 8H (assets, partners, merging) which is also the Scorpio house. Summer feels most comfortable being smothered by her man. This makes complete sense as to why she doesn’t mind being up under London 24/7. She enjoys scorpionic energy coming from her partners, London comes off very controlling.

Her mercury is in the 11H in Taurus ( like I said attention) in a Virgo degree (6). Her words will bring attention but in a critical way (Virgo influence). Taurus is usually really chill but with the Virgo degree I feel like she comes across very harsh and cynical.

Her Venus is in Gemini in the 12H but in a libra degree (7). Her relationships will have a level of mystery because they’ll be hidden (12H represents hidden things). She’ll enjoy variety and fun & she’ll be affectionate and loving but you’ll rarely see it. Venus is also close to her ascendant ( and its in a libra degree) so this brings on beauty.

* Venus (12H) opposes pluto (6H): her love life does not agree with her work.

Her mars is in Aries in the 10H (career, public image) in a Aries degree. Her public image is brash. It doesn’t matter what she does in her career, she’ll always come hard with that Aries energy. Saturn is also here in Aries at the truest degree (0). Saturn humbles tf out of you. That’s why Summer’s persona isn’t being received well because she’s not conducting business well (showing up late to shows, etc). Capricorn (industry, business) is ruled by Saturn. So the industry is against her unless she starts to get her act together.

Jupiter ( ruled by sag) is in cap (ruled by Saturn) in the 7H ( relationships) in a cancer degree ( moon ruled). So she desires a Loving relationship that makes her feel at home (cancer rules the 4H). Her partner is going to be a domineering man who follows the rules and has structure ( cap).

What I also noticed is that she has Pluto in sag at the 2nd degree ( Taurus degree). This degree is known as the supreme power degree and its in her 6H ( work/service). So she will or should I say has received enormous recognition for her work (her music). Every time I see people discuss her music, they’re always Praising it, always. People don’t like her attitude and whatever else but I feel that her music will always receive recognition, no matter what.

772000492.png

Last edited:

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,930 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
Sure! Post it & I’ll see post what I see.
Thank you! I added both Placidus and whole house just to see if the predictions are different.

Attachments

• 6EBE9749-31C6-43DE-ABE9-8B8B4E8AB94D.png
    6EBE9749-31C6-43DE-ABE9-8B8B4E8AB94D.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 512
  • 25B3DE63-A285-4882-9D17-1BD6E991BB12.png
    25B3DE63-A285-4882-9D17-1BD6E991BB12.png
    244 KB · Views: 309

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,869 1,736 309
Alleybux
I just pulled up her chart..... And here's a few things I've noticed that caught my eye....
  • That square to Uranus from Mercury is why she stays saying some of the most outlandish things and receiving mixed responses from the masses.
  • That moon-neptune influence can point towards her having good music taste, and even music/artistic abilities as we know she clearly has
  • She has a positive aspect between her moon and Venus but she has a Venus-Uranus aspect that is like a freedom aspect, so while she may be okay and sometimes happy with being in a relationship she craves freedom more than likely and wants to do her own thing but probably attracts partners that are controlling (Venus-Pluto) or sometimes very toxic towards her. Which is why her and Londón 0n dá track are constantly breaking up and making up. It's a wash, rinse and repeat type of cycle for her.....
  • She has an air grand trine which could definitely add to her creativity streak and having a very strong mental capacity even though she may not seem like it at times
  • She also has Saturn in her 10th house which is one of the "work" houses and by Saturn being there it can cause delays. Which is interesting because I'm wondering if this could be a placement or aspect that points out her having social anxiety.
Just a few things that I noticed lol I didn't wanna go overboard and do an entire interpretation.

Tryforpositive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,878 1,174 1,077
Alleybux
That’s really interesting. My sun is in Leo in the 11th house at the 22 degree. I have a horrible time with people in general because I have social anxiety. I have a hunch that 22 degree could signify your reputation being killed periodically for whatever reason or just not feeling comfortable around people? Summers reputation isn’t the best because she’s seen as faking social anxiety.

Sojourner Truth

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
251,706 6,262 4,396
Alleybux
I love when y'all read these charts. Lol. There are a few famous folks I wonder about. I'm studying up on astrology, but I'm not there yet. Here's my chart if any of you kind souls would like to tell me about myself. Lol.
y1nf2pc.jpg

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
Thank you! I added both Placidus and whole house just to see if the predictions are different.
You have Lilith at the 2nd degree in Taurus in the 6H (work, service).Do you have a lot of male coworkers (or maybe even female) trying to flirt with you or trying to get with you?

You have a fixed 4H stellium in Aquarius. So family, foundations & homelife is gonna be a major purpose for you. Mercury & venus are in aqua so you’re gonna need someone that makes you feel at home. Someone that has a good relationship with their family. Mercury is in a Taurus degree (26) so you need some stability with a spouse.

The killed or be killed degree is in your 8H (scorpio , house of death). Saturn (cap) is in Gemini (mercury) so you will either grow & go through your transformations or you won’t & Saturn will humble you lol. I feel like this has a lot to do with your goals and money. Saturn teaches discipline.

you’re ruled by mars/pluto (Scorpio rising) but you have a lot of Aquarius placements & if not that then Aquarius degrees. You should have the temperament of an Aquarius because of this.

Last edited:

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
That’s really interesting. My sun is in Leo in the 11th house at the 22 degree. I have a horrible time with people in general because I have social anxiety. I have a hunch that 22 degree could signify your reputation being killed periodically for whatever reason or just not feeling comfortable around people? Summers reputation isn’t the best because she’s seen as faking social anxiety.
You’re correct lol. It pertains to whatever house it’s in.

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
I love when y'all read these charts. Lol. There are a few famous folks I wonder about. I'm studying up on astrology, but I'm not there yet. Here's my chart if any of you kind souls would like to tell me about myself. Lol.
y1nf2pc.jpg
Could you post through either astrotheme or Astrodienst so we could see degrees, etc?

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,930 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
You have Lilith at the 2nd degree in Taurus in the 6H (work, service).Do you have a lot of male coworkers (or maybe even female) trying to flirt with you or trying to get with you?

You have a fixed 4H stellium in Aquarius. So family, foundations & homelife is gonna be a major purpose for you. Mercury & venus are in aqua so you’re gonna need someone that makes you feel at home. Someone that has a good relationship with their family. Mercury is in a Taurus degree (26) so you need some stability with a spouse.

The killed or be killed degree is in your 8H (scorpio , house of death). Saturn (cap) is in Gemini (mercury) so you will either grow & go through your transformations or you won’t & Saturn will humble you lol. I feel like this has a lot to do with your goals and money. Saturn teaches discipline.

you’re ruled by mars/pluto (Scorpio rising) but you have a lot of Aquarius placements & if not that then Aquarius degrees. You should have the temperament of an Aquarius because of this.
Wow this is so accurate! Thank u so much

Reaction score
Reactions
2,879 180 29
Alleybux
That's so interesting that you're able to get all that from her chart. I don't know but based on what she shares of herself on social media it is very accurate :good I see people have asked already, but can I post mine and see what you pick up on?

Betty1994

LittleDarling
Reaction score
Reactions
77,944 8,730 21,531
Alleybux
Sure! Post it & I’ll see post what I see.

I just pulled up her chart..... And here's a few things I've noticed that caught my eye....
  • That square to Uranus from Mercury is why she stays saying some of the most outlandish things and receiving mixed responses from the masses.
  • That moon-neptune influence can point towards her having good music taste, and even music/artistic abilities as we know she clearly has
  • She has a positive aspect between her moon and Venus but she has a Venus-Uranus aspect that is like a freedom aspect, so while she may be okay and sometimes happy with being in a relationship she craves freedom more than likely and wants to do her own thing but probably attracts partners that are controlling (Venus-Pluto) or sometimes very toxic towards her. Which is why her and Londón 0n dá track are constantly breaking up and making up. It's a wash, rinse and repeat type of cycle for her.....
  • She has an air grand trine which could definitely add to her creativity streak and having a very strong mental capacity even though she may not seem like it at times
  • She also has Saturn in her 10th house which is one of the "work" houses and by Saturn being there it can cause delays. Which is interesting because I'm wondering if this could be a placement or aspect that points out her having social anxiety.
Just a few things that I noticed lol I didn't wanna go overboard and do an entire interpretation.

Hi do either of you offer services on fiver, e.t.c as would love mine read.

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo would you read mine?
Jupiter is on the ascendant which gives great luck in terms of good looks. You may also give great first impressions. Your rising is in aries at an Aquarius degree. So your chart is automatically ruled by Mars, which makes for an in your face type of beauty imo.

Your sun is also in Aries at a scorpio degree (20) its in the first house of first impressions. Do people often tell you that you have an intense appearance or personality? If so, that’s why.

Your mars is in Gemini in the 3H (Gemini house) at a Gemini degree (3) lol. That’s a lot of Gemini. Your approach to communication is like having 20 tabs open in your brain. You have a lot going on in your head and you’re passionate when talking about everything. Mars also shows our approach to xes and since Gemini is mutable and Mars (aries) is passionate, you are open to try almost anything and you might have the stamina to carry it out.

Ok, you have Lilith in cancer but at a Leo degree (5) in the 4H (cancer house). You may attract men through your family/upbringing. Men are highly attracted to you because you have very feminine qualities (cancer/mom/nuturer). The 5th degree is an erotic degree, so it brings out xes appeal.

Your moon is in Virgo in the 6H (Virgo house of work/service/health) at a Taurus degree. So you feel most comfortable when everything is in order and stable. You’re probably serious about your health too. Your partner needs to have this trait in order for the relationship to work.

Pluto it’s under the 8H (Scorpio house) at a sag degree (9). When in love, you desire a very deep/intense relationship. However, there’s a level of playfulness to this with the sag degree. You’re very serious about your goals as well.

Saturn is in sag in your 9H (sag house) at a scorpio degree (20). Learning will come easy to you because sag never learns enough, they keep going (I can confirm lol). Scorpio is intense (ruled by mars/Pluto) & it likes to investigate. So in this case I believe that Saturn (Capricorn) won’t work against you.

Venus is in Pisces in the 12H (Pisces house/hidden things) at a cancer degree (16). Your love life will always be behind closed doors. It will be nurturing but it won’t be exclusive. It looks like you have a Venus opposition moon to which means your choices in love don’t often satisfy your moon (comfort level).

Mercury is in Pisces, also in the 12H, at a Gemini degree. Lmao how ironic. So this goes into your communication but its also hidden. This low key indicates strong intuition, like knowing what people are going to say before they say it, etc. Maybe even being able to read people because its right on the ascendant (first impressions).

Camille Bordey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,459 136 11
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo thanks. Everything was spot on except Lilith or maybe I'm just oblivious to it. All that Gemini explains a lot. The anxiety, 100mph brain, changing course at the drop of a hat...LOL

Funny thing is, I thought my Gemini Mars made learning easy turns out its Saturn in Sagittarius.

Last edited:

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
I’m going to post what sticks out to me:

Aqua rising (Uranus/Saturn) at a Taurus (Venus) degree. You’re probably a unique type of beauty with softness (Venus).

Scorpio moon in the 9H (sag house) in a sage degree (21). You feel most at home being able to explore and learn new things. Scorpio makes you really have a desire for new knowledge.

10H Venus in sag also at a sag degree. 10H Venus’ usually indicate public relationships. This may even indicate you meeting someone through your career

Sun in capricorn in the 11H (social circle/friends) in an aries degree. Your “obsession” is your social life. You’re probably passionate about meeting new people and forming new connections with cap (industry, business) and aries (trailblazer, image).

Mercury in Aquarius at an aries degree as well. It’s in the 12H so that means its hidden. People with this placement usually are very good at reading people and tend to be very perceptive.

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo thanks. Everything thing was spot on except Lilith or maybe I'm just oblivious to it. All that Gemini explains a lot. The anxiety, 100mph brain, changing course at the drop of a hat...LOL

Funny thing is, I thought my Gemini Mars made learning easy turns out its Saturn in Sagittarius.
Lilith usually needs to be unlocked. It’s like our dark side in astrology so that makes sense.

Lol & yeah it’s only because sag is the ruler of that house & because it’s mutable it makes a great sign for learning a variety of things. Now if it was in something like Aries in the 9th house, then learning would probably be a struggle for you.

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
Where did you find her birth time?
I looked it up through multiple outlets. Some celebs have their birth time & others don’t.

Random but I would love if I could find Lori Harvey, Ari Lennox, etc’s birth times. Those would be great readings because those 2 ppl really intrigue me. I wanna know why they do what they do lol.

BaldheadedStepchild

Condi's golden child. She/her♡
Reaction score
Reactions
215,769 11,481 1,283
Alleybux
IMG_6965.JPG
Hey OP , it's so interesting how you're able to read her chart like that . fµck!ng amazing , would you mind doing mines ? :love

Sojourner Truth

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
251,706 6,262 4,396
Alleybux
I’m going to post what sticks out to me:

Aqua rising (Uranus/Saturn) at a Taurus (Venus) degree. You’re probably a unique type of beauty with softness (Venus).

Scorpio moon in the 9H (sag house) in a sage degree (21). You feel most at home being able to explore and learn new things. Scorpio makes you really have a desire for new knowledge.

10H Venus in sag also at a sag degree. 10H Venus’ usually indicate public relationships. This may even indicate you meeting someone through your career

Sun in capricorn in the 11H (social circle/friends) in an aries degree. Your “obsession” is your social life. You’re probably passionate about meeting new people and forming new connections with cap (industry, business) and aries (trailblazer, image).

Mercury in Aquarius at an aries degree as well. It’s in the 12H so that means its hidden. People with this placement usually are very good at reading people and tend to be very perceptive.

source.gif

Thanks, sis.

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo can i post mine? i really need some examining right now....
View attachment 1571879
Moon in Scorpio in the 11H at a the 5th degree (Leo). You will attract attention through your social life. The 5th degree is said to be a highly xesual degree. So maybe that’s how you attract a lot of guys. Like your friends can be cute and all but there is something about you that draws people in

Saturn in Aquarius in the 2H (money, income) in the 2nd degree ( supreme power/Taurus). If you’re able to follow through with Saturn’s rules then you should be able to make a lot of money but It might not be in the way you imagine (Uranus).

North node in cap (industry/business) at the 18th degree (Virgo/diabolical degree). Your purpose is to realign your values to money, work ethic, etc. They say the 18th degree indicates a health issue but I just hit a wall because I’m not sure how this pertains to you.

MissMay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,201 7 2
Alleybux
Interesting analysis! @Ms.cleo would you mind linking me to the site about 22 degrees being kill or be killed? My moon is in that degree :(

13thletter

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,103 2,987 438
Alleybux
Could you be so kind as to read my chart ? :blush:

Attachments

• F5A216FD-C85B-49D2-BF19-F84BE2C31276.jpeg
    F5A216FD-C85B-49D2-BF19-F84BE2C31276.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 53

Camille Bordey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,459 136 11
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo Is it weird how all my signs are in their corresponding houses or is that a normal occurrence?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-205820.png
    Screenshot_20200517-205820.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 43

The0ne

Bossy
Reaction score
Reactions
260,782 11,472 6,446
Alleybux

If you follow her you will see her say often that she is an intellectual and she enjoys reading, debating and learning. It’s very apparent. She’s deeper than she may appear.

Camille Bordey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,459 136 11
Alleybux
its not weird. that just means you're an aries rising.

I got that. But my 2nd house corresponds to Taurus and I don't have Taurus in my chart.

Here is a rulership chart and a friend's placidus for reference. Theirs doesn't match at all.

Attachments

• 20200517_214207.png
    20200517_214207.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200517-212543.png
    Screenshot_20200517-212543.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 60

Ms.cleo

Reaction score
Reactions
272,731 32,710 4,490
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo Is it weird how all my signs are in their corresponding houses or is that a normal occurrence?
thats normal, it just means that whatever time you were born was a time when the wheel was in its normal position. Meaning that your chart rises with Aries & sets with Pisces.

I don’t see many charts like that but I’ve definitely seen them before ofc.

Camille Bordey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,459 136 11
Alleybux
@Ms.cleo I get it now.
Here I was hoping it was a unicorn.

giphy.gif

I feel like I should be rich or have some type of superpower. This is a literal definition of planets aligning. :arrogant