Quantcast

The mystery behind Summer Walker (birth chart inside)

scorpiohow

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
View attachment 1572385

Summer has a sun in Aries in the 11H of social circles and friendships. The 22ND degree is known as the kill or be killed degree. It’s not always literal. So since it has to do with social reputation, I’d say that she is either that person in the group that is the leader and gets all of the attention or she is the person that is consumed by the people she’s around. I’d say she’s the second, so she’d be the “be killed” in this situation. The 22ND degree is a cap degree (ruled by Saturn) so from seeing how her career has played out lately, she is fighting against Saturn imo. With this being said, she’ll always be recognized by someone, sun in the 10th or 11th house will bring attention.

Her moon is in 0 degrees of Aquarius in the 8H (assets, partners, merging) which is also the Scorpio house. Summer feels most comfortable being smothered by her man. This makes complete sense as to why she doesn’t mind being up under London 24/7. She enjoys scorpionic energy coming from her partners, London comes off very controlling.

Her mercury is in the 11H in Taurus ( like I said attention) in a Virgo degree (6). Her words will bring attention but in a critical way (Virgo influence). Taurus is usually really chill but with the Virgo degree I feel like she comes across very harsh and cynical.

Her Venus is in Gemini in the 12H but in a libra degree (7). Her relationships will have a level of mystery because they’ll be hidden (12H represents hidden things). She’ll enjoy variety and fun & she’ll be affectionate and loving but you’ll rarely see it. Venus is also close to her ascendant ( and its in a libra degree) so this brings on beauty.

* Venus (12H) opposes pluto (6H): her love life does not agree with her work.

Her mars is in Aries in the 10H (career, public image) in a Aries degree. Her public image is brash. It doesn’t matter what she does in her career, she’ll always come hard with that Aries energy. Saturn is also here in Aries at the truest degree (0). Saturn humbles tf out of you. That’s why Summer’s persona isn’t being received well because she’s not conducting business well (showing up late to shows, etc). Capricorn (industry, business) is ruled by Saturn. So the industry is against her unless she starts to get her act together.

Jupiter ( ruled by sag) is in cap (ruled by Saturn) in the 7H ( relationships) in a cancer degree ( moon ruled). So she desires a Loving relationship that makes her feel at home (cancer rules the 4H). Her partner is going to be a domineering man who follows the rules and has structure ( cap).

What I also noticed is that she has Pluto in sag at the 2nd degree ( Taurus degree). This degree is known as the supreme power degree and its in her 6H ( work/service). So she will or should I say has received enormous recognition for her work (her music). Every time I see people discuss her music, they’re always Praising it, always. People don’t like her attitude and whatever else but I feel that her music will always receive recognition, no matter what.

772000492.png
w

J_P

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,377 206 141
Alleybux
Ur amaizng I’d love to have a reading how much do you charge?

missdkoma

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
can someone do mine

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 23.51.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 23.51.17.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 13

KozmicSlop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,000 1,900 450
Alleybux
View attachment 1572385

Summer has a sun in Aries in the 11H of social circles and friendships. The 22ND degree is known as the kill or be killed degree. It’s not always literal. So since it has to do with social reputation, I’d say that she is either that person in the group that is the leader and gets all of the attention or she is the person that is consumed by the people she’s around. I’d say she’s the second, so she’d be the “be killed” in this situation. The 22ND degree is a cap degree (ruled by Saturn) so from seeing how her career has played out lately, she is fighting against Saturn imo. With this being said, she’ll always be recognized by someone, sun in the 10th or 11th house will bring attention.

Her moon is in 0 degrees of Aquarius in the 8H (assets, partners, merging) which is also the Scorpio house. Summer feels most comfortable being smothered by her man. This makes complete sense as to why she doesn’t mind being up under London 24/7. She enjoys scorpionic energy coming from her partners, London comes off very controlling.

Her mercury is in the 11H in Taurus ( like I said attention) in a Virgo degree (6). Her words will bring attention but in a critical way (Virgo influence). Taurus is usually really chill but with the Virgo degree I feel like she comes across very harsh and cynical.

Her Venus is in Gemini in the 12H but in a libra degree (7). Her relationships will have a level of mystery because they’ll be hidden (12H represents hidden things). She’ll enjoy variety and fun & she’ll be affectionate and loving but you’ll rarely see it. Venus is also close to her ascendant ( and its in a libra degree) so this brings on beauty.

Her mars is in Aries in the 10H (career, public image) in a Aries degree. Her public image is brash. It doesn’t matter what she does in her career, she’ll always come hard with that Aries energy. Saturn is also here in Aries at the truest degree (0). Saturn humbles tf out of you. That’s why Summer’s persona isn’t being received well because she’s not conducting business well (showing up late to shows, etc). Capricorn (industry, business) is ruled by Saturn. So the industry is against her unless she starts to get her act together.

Jupiter ( ruled by sag) is in cap (ruled by Saturn) in the 7H ( relationships) in a cancer degree ( moon ruled). So she desires a Loving relationship that makes her feel at home (cancer rules the 4H). Her partner is going to be a domineering man who follows the rules and has structure ( cap).

What I also noticed is that she has Pluto in sag at the 2nd degree ( Taurus degree). This degree is known as the supreme power degree and its in her 6H ( work/service). So she will or should I say has received enormous recognition for her work (her music). Every time I see people discuss her music, they’re always Praising it, always. People don’t like her attitude and whatever else but I feel that her music will always receive recognition, no matter what.

772000492.png
I think some aspects of your interpretation may be inaccurate cause she revealed her birth time to be 11PM to 11:30PM. She said she's a Sagittarius rising, but her moon is still accurate

quantro

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
View attachment 1572385

772000492.png
Hi! I’m not sure if you are still here on the site, but if you are, I was wondering if you could analyze my chart the same way you’ve done with this one.