• EyZAiHAWQAYwfNw.jpeg
    EyZAiHAWQAYwfNw.jpeg
    634.4 KB · Views: 5

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

My husband left...
Whats even more interesting is her post history and her judging other fonts and women in her life for staying after some one has cheated Lol wow...
Free Tarot readings about anything except for dead people
Does JM truly care for me, just want to smash and will we have a successful lucrative business partnership? When I go out of town in a few weeks...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Thank you. Wonder where the false gist of her having a child prior to the king. S3ki isn’t in her thirties, she turned 40 the November after her...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Watching the funeral right now (recorded it because I stayed up late and slept in). I love all the military formality and walking to the beat of...
Black Girl Magic: ALENA MAZE (from MAZELEE) IS THE FIRST BLACK PERSON IN HISTORY TO RECEIVE A...
What qualifications do you have to make any of these allegations? Child neglect? What constitutes child neglect? Mental illness is assuming you...
Have you actually found friends on apps?
There’s bumble bff but I would be wary... Also try meetup.com when we can go outside again
In US 128 million people, 49.7% have gotten at least one shot with 82 million fully vaccinated
I had some major body aches after the 2nd shot. I also have major back issues, asthma, and stomach issues and inflammation from that. When you get...
Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away
we really gotta kill the narrative that Diddy "owes" these rappers and that their "fate" is his "fault". First off, Black Rob and Craig Mack...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I feel really pathetic because I actually looked online and cannot find the exact jersey she's wearing to buy. You can get close but I haven't...
Top Bottom