Quantcast

The NFL is losing viewership with people in the age range of 18- 49

Wendii

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
75,028 7,190 1,066
Alleybux
Also these award shows need to get artist that the actually have hits or can draw ratings..

There’s no reason why EVERY award show it’s the same people over and over and they don’t even have a hit single... why is Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Camila etc. performing at damn near every show when they don’t even have hit songs out? But the rappers and other artist who DO have hits aren’t there?

Glizzy

Extended Hiatus Due to Disrespect Received
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
166,557 5,195 2,971
Alleybux
Also these award shows need to get artist that the actually have hits or can draw ratings..

There’s no reason why EVERY award show it’s the same people over and over and they don’t even have a hit single... why is Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Camila etc. performing at damn near every show when they don’t even have hit songs out? But the rappers and other artist who DO have hits aren’t there?

Racism.

Wendii

Russian Bot
Reaction score
Reactions
75,028 7,190 1,066
Alleybux
Umm that's pretty broad, I have no other reference for what twitch is. I can post videos like tik tok? I can post links to articles like Facebook? I can post pics like Instagram?

No, it’s just live-streaming

The majority of people do game.. but you don’t have too.. for instance a few publications like Wall Street Journal and Rolling Stone have twitch accounts.

You can do reactions, Social Commentary/podcast, etc. DJ Akademics has a twitch (he’s actually live right now) he’s currently discussing the 69 vs Meek situation.. Fontana (music critic) is also currently live doing an interview with slowthai

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,408 21,161 10,192
Alleybux
People angry on NFL on both sides.
-Many Black people and SJW angry about Kapernick
-Many pro-health people are stopping watching because of the brain injury scandal
-Many whites are angry about kneeling players, they booed Biden when he spoke on cam at the game
-sports bars are big source of revenue for it, so that is gone with corona, bars ain't paying $1000 for a license if they can't let no one in.

NFL views will continue to fall,

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
257,939 18,337 2,704
Alleybux

This yes. I don't get it