The Official Amber Martin Thread

Reactions
224 33 1
Alleybux
Hello everyone well this is my first thread and I wanted to make one about Amber. She's pretty funny and watchable. Lowkey has a smart ass mouth and somewhat overly confident but I'm going to let that one slide. She's go to college at TN Knoxville to be exact. Home state is South Carolina, has two sisters and a newborn brother. Has a great body in my opinion she's literally body goals. But yeah I thought i just would make a thread about her.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAQHyJ3ZSZ7rJewWlyfXqQ/featured

BANNED
Reactions
131 5
Alleybux
Amber? Is that yo kountry azz?

hey-girl.gif

Reactions
256,127 6,909 8,862
Alleybux
Hi Amber I love your vlogs, your family is cute and yes you're country as fuk!!!

[video=youtube;ebzN8sGXoCA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebzN8sGXoCA[/video]

BANNED
Reactions
676 10 26
Alleybux
lmao this thot got her own thread, she finally made it!

i can't get into her channel but her vlogs are ok or whatever. i don't expect seeing her at no big youtube events.

Retired
Reactions
101,886 1,459 1,002
Alleybux
:disdain: The hell out of op, with 10 posts. Lol funny I just brought up this bumpkin in the Sisterhood of YT thread saying the same ish EXCEPT for body goals.

Amber hate to break it to you, but you're built up like Sponge Bob and half of a belt buckle. Those southern bammas gassing your head up at school probably just want to Fcuk. Anywho, I don't see her having a large following either.

She has nice hair or weave, whatever lol.

Is she really a thot though? Lol

Reactions
11,413 175 157
Alleybux
I like her and watch her vlogs, she's one of the few you tubers who aren't full of themselves(yet). Y'all better not ruin her for me!

Reactions
6,202 159 41
Alleybux
lmao this thot got her own thread, she finally made it!

i can't get into her channel but her vlogs are ok or whatever. i don't expect seeing her at no big youtube events.

i feel the same. she gets the views but she is lacking a glamourous over the top element. i like her though

Reactions
1,701 9 7
Alleybux
:disdain: The hell out of op, with 10 posts. Lol funny I just brought up this bumpkin in the Sisterhood of YT thread saying the same ish EXCEPT for body goals.

Amber hate to break it to you, but you're built up like Sponge Bob and half of a belt buckle. Those southern bammas gassing your head up at school probably just want to Fcuk. Anywho, I don't see her having a large following either.

She has nice hair or weave, whatever lol.

Is she really a thot though? Lol

You probably actually look like SpongeBob though..

Amber is pretty and has a nice body.

Hater

The Bitch is Back
Reactions
366,878 8,103 1,274
Alleybux
Hello everyone well this is my first thread and I wanted to make one about Amber. She's pretty funny and watchable. Lowkey has a smart ass mouth and somewhat overly confident but I'm going to let that one slide. She's go to college at TN Knoxville to be exact. Home state is South Carolina, has two sisters and a newborn brother. Has a great body in my opinion she's literally body goals. But yeah I thought i just would make a thread about her.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAQHyJ3ZSZ7rJewWlyfXqQ/featured

Okay, girl.

I've never watched your videos but I may later in the week.

BANNED
Reactions
676 10 26
Alleybux
Nope, don't know her BUT I know you are angry about how you look. You for sure don't look like Zendaya. Guess its nice to pretend girl.

so i'm pretending to look like zendaya? girl why you projecting? how you going so hard for someone you don't know and don't give a damn about you lmaoo.

Reactions
147 4 8
Alleybux
Welcome to LSA, OP. :redface: I wanted to make a thread about her, but I know how lsa can be, and according to the previous posts I'm not too far off with my assumption.

Tip 1: Don't post people you like. Or post people you pretend to like just to get people talking.

kanye-west-shrug-dgaf-funny-hilarious.gif

I like her, though. I like that she isn't trying to be perfect. She's not trying to hide her accent or perfect her hair. She seems so real. That's what Youtube used to be about. :redface::redface:

Reactions
1,701 9 7
Alleybux
so i'm pretending to look like zendaya? girl why you projecting? how you going so hard for someone you don't know and don't give a damn about you lmaoo.
I don't need to know her.
I simply find your need to try and belittle someone you don't know telling. We are all commenting on someone we dont know, so why are you going so hard?. Im calling you out because you need to be told that you are negative & silly.

Reactions
6,542 87 29
Alleybux
this thread is hilarious bc i'm sitting here playing her vlogs in the background at work, and randomly thought to myself "I wonder what LSA would say about her..."

Sheesh, should've known!

Anyway Amber might be a bit overconfident, but imo she balances it out by actually being down to earth. She loves herself, which is a direct contrast to most of the "YT Sisterhood" type girls who are desperately trying to portray a certain image that they can barely live up to. Also, her family is cute, and I like their accents. *shrug*

I do wonder how she got so popular though (50K subs). She's not really a beauty guru, which is how most of those girls get followers...

Did she just come out the gate vlogging? And grew this much off of just being herself??
Like that other poster said, she reminds me of what youtube used to be about, which I like. Her channel is organic...

BANNED
Reactions
676 10 26
Alleybux
I don't need to know her.
I simply find your need to try and belittle someone you don't know telling. We are all commenting on someone we dont know, so why are you going so hard?. Im calling you out because you need to be told that you are negative & silly.

i only wrote one post about her and you groaning and quoting every body that's not kissing her ass. so my question still stands, why are YOU going so hard? have a good day Amber! :p

Reactions
147 4 8
Alleybux
I watch her. She got her following from being herself. She doesn't take herself too serious and YouTube isn't her life like the opposite for other YouTubers.

Your username looks like you said f*ck it and typed anything. lmao I'm dying over here. Makes me want to change my user.

Reactions
8,885 107 47
Alleybux
Her vlogs are very entertaining. Ive been watching her for a while. She's one of like, 5 or 6 vloggers I actually anticipate a new video from. She's funny and cool as hell and is authentic. I love that she's in college and is serious about school. It's a different angle from the "So I'll be in LA for Beautycon next week..." She's a breath of much needed 'YouTube' fresh air. I don't believe she's a thot. However, I know in one vlog she said she was on BC but is not in a relationship so...perhaps she's currently having relations with someone/several someone's? Her family is funny and sweet. I actually don't think her white friend Hanna(?) is that cool or appealing in any way. People in the comments be like, "I miss Hanna"...girl, bye. I'm glad she gone in Europe or whatever. I do hope Amber comes through with the lit Fall Semester vlogs!

Reactions
2,177 8 9
Alleybux
Do y'all got some tea on her, from all the disgruntled comments I would've thought maybe there was some tea that needed to be spilled, if not then I don't understand what the issue is. From my opinion she seems fairly normal, why she takes bc is her business, don't know why I would care about that, but good on her for using some type of contraception. I think at one point she mentioned she had a long distance relationship with a guy back in her state when she was going to school. Pretty sure she broke up with him, and is dating around and/or now she's with that guy Donovan that's been in her summer vlogs. Either way she's a cool chick, not with the dramatics like the other vloggers, which is refreshing.

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Date Night: Jordyn Woods and Karl Anthony Towns Enjoying the Evening
She’s the definition of pretty with no sex appeal. She’s objectively pretty but nothing about her is captivating, interesting, or sexy. She just...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I agree with almost everything you said but the odd choice was really to make it public. He didn’t have to and specially in that way. That’s what...
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
OMG my boyfriend said this yesterday when I was texting him about this fool. Hilarious Lmao. I can’t wait to have a boo who likes my ratchet...
Am I Wrong For Laughing At My Cousin's Weight Gain And School Problems?
She knows right from wrong. Still colorism aside, why would call me a linebacker and a man? Common decency and common courtesy should have told...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
I’m sorry but that is totally sociopathic. I agree that that story scream William involvement. I really think he has abused Harry and was using...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Some side chicks deserve to be dealt with physically and spiritually. Yes! You see those ones that wud come and eat and decide to sit on top the...
Dionne Warwick favorite Beyoncé song.
She doesn't know any of those songs. This was just the first thing that came to mind.
spin-off: what are reasons why some men prefer their women to be at home and not working/having...
Aman that truly loves his woman does not want her to work like a workhorse. Some men see working as a manly thing and work can be a stressful...
Top Bottom