The Official Amber Martin Thread

General Manager
Reactions
7,533 149 51
Alleybux
Y’all, where does Amber get her hair from?!? Is it Beauty Forever?
1A12C891-7F6A-4058-9DFB-FA32D56E41C1.jpeg

Starter
Reactions
962 15
Alleybux
It's weird that she leaves DB's voice in but doesn't really show him anymore. Things still seem off to me compared to her videos before vlogmas, even though she's trying to prove something by filming at his house. I appreciated the promo code for schoolyard, though, because I've wanted to try them

Rookie
Reactions
184 1
Alleybux
It's weird that she leaves DB's voice in but doesn't really show him anymore. Things still seem off to me compared to her videos before vlogmas, even though she's trying to prove something by filming at his house. I appreciated the promo code for schoolyard, though, because I've wanted to try them
shes probably trying to make sure they dnt trn into one of those "always on the camera together" couples. or dsnt want us to expect him for every vid

Team Owner
Reactions
62,442 1,063 147
Alleybux
shes probably trying to make sure they dnt trn into one of those "always on the camera together" couples. or dsnt want us to expect him for every vid

Good bc I don't want to see his face all the time. I really think it best to keep partners OFF of youtube. By the time you know it you will have chicks lusting over him when he goes missing for a few days.

General Manager
Reactions
10,627 222 22
Alleybux
i want to see more of ambers art. she could switch it up from time to time. turn it into a series. i wished she’d do design with me videos on her channel like other graphic designers do on youtube where they design logos/products or redesign famous products in their own art style. i haven’t watched any of her videos all the way through in ages. do y’all think if she wasn’t in SC she wouldn’t be so boring?

Starter
Reactions
704 17 1
Alleybux
i want to see more of ambers art. she could switch it up from time to time. turn it into a series. i wished she’d do design with me videos on her channel like other graphic designers do on youtube where they design logos/products or redesign famous products in their own art style. i haven’t watched any of her videos all the way through in ages. do y’all think if she wasn’t in SC she wouldn’t be so boring?
She said that she can't really show what she does for work without showing too much and certain things have to be approved before showing I don't think she cares to show what she does as far as work at all

General Manager
Reactions
10,627 222 22
Alleybux
amber just can’t dress. i like some of the pieces she has but she can’t really put them together. not everything looks good with sneakers

it’s the cropped tops and leggings for me. her style is stunted fr. she’s one that doesn’t like to experiment at all that’s why she keeps the same hairstyle and same makeup look.

Rookie
Reactions
252 13 1
Alleybux
I feel like I sound mean (which I’m not trying to be at all), but I really wish she’d do her baby hair differently when she wears twists/braids. The way she does them does nothing for her face to me. :unsure:

Team Owner
Reactions
62,442 1,063 147
Alleybux
Watching the latest vlog and all I could think about is "that's gonna cause a yeast infection but you do you girl!"

Her fashion once again is so disappointing.

Last edited:
Rookie
Reactions
414 21 1
Alleybux
Amber didn’t really start working out and counting macros consistently until she had a stroke. The women on her dads side of the family are known to have strokes at a young age according to what she said. I believe she’s just trying to be as healthy as she can be so she doesn’t have another stroke.

I know this kind of old but that’s not true. She has been counting macros on and off for a while. Her old vids she would put it across the screen. (baby blue room days) She went out to eat with her mom I think and got a small salad or something and the waiter kept asking if she wanted to order more food and she was like no I’m good.

Rookie
Reactions
414 21 1
Alleybux
Amber didn’t really start working out and counting macros consistently until she had a stroke. The women on her dads side of the family are known to have strokes at a young age according to what she said. I believe she’s just trying to be as healthy as she can be so she doesn’t have another stroke.

I know this kind of old but that’s not true. She has been counting macros on and off for a while. Her old vids she would put it across the screen. (baby blue room days) She went out to eat with her mom I think and got a small salad or something and the waiter kept asking if she wanted to order more food and she was like no I’m good.

Starter
Reactions
1,978 40 1
Alleybux
I feel like I sound mean (which I’m not trying to be at all), but I really wish she’d do her baby hair differently when she wears twists/braids. The way she does them does nothing for her face to me. :unsure:
It looks like one of those braided lace fronts before they properly cut the strands designed for the baby hair. I thought she had one on until I saw that thick ass new growth.

Rookie
Reactions
356 2
Alleybux
Told y’all that girl got an eating disorder

Team Owner
Reactions
126,939 8,325 14,869
Alleybux
She seems to go up and down with her weight. But she never gets really fat or really skinny either. I do think she needs a certified nutritionist because she uses (or at least use to use) a lot of processed shakes and protein stuff.

I'm glad to see her back though. I love her family vibe. As far as what what going on with her and DB, she said way before vlogmas that Donovan had to travel for his job and she didn't want to stay in the house by herself so she was going to stay with her Mom. Everyone seemed to have forgotten about that.

From her last vlog, DB doesn't seem to want to be on camera anymore.
I don’t believe that tbh bc it’s corona, most people are not traveling for work and she has never mentioned him traveling for before. I think he works at a bank or something.

I don’t understand why she’s trying to hide that they broke up. Clearly there is an issue

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Men criticize you
So I had a lunch date today,me and the guy video chatted said he was very attracted to me,well I like his personality,well once we met up he acted...
Anyone go to art school?
That would be amazing! I’m looking to get into styling and merchandising. Please tag me if you make the thread...
Weight Loss Challenge #2: Giveaway 1 Million Alleybux a Week for YOUR Weight Loss Journey
1250-1300 calories could probably be healthy and sustainable. I agree, 500 might have the opposite effect of what you want. Also when you start...
NYC Fonts get in here
As usual, the NYPD is NEVER near. People getting slashed left and right and no NYPD in sight! The city is filled with violent, mentally ill, drug...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
Lauren London is a terrible actress. Like I cringe so hard every time she opens her mouth on my TV. She has no business having an acting career...
Octavia B
Wait. So you’re a friend of hers and in her inner circle? Or friend of the family? I guess you can’t really say, because you don’t want her to...
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
According to white madness; it’s okay to Murder everyone because they are special, important people. jews are not "white"
Snoop Doggy’s Daughter Cori Says People Made Fun Of Her For Being Fat and Dark; Reveal She...
Did your parents tell you that you were beautiful? Did you still have times where you felt insecure or unattractive? Does that mean they failed...
Top Bottom