Quantcast

The Bill Skarsgard Appreciation Thread

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
You said Alex bailed when his mom got addiction issues...is he close with any of his siblings?

I just took my ass to google and there are so many pics of G with his younger siblings but Alex isn't ever in any of them.

Mannnn if you can't be close to your siblings, there is something wrong.

As close as one can be with family I guess?

Is Alex AS close to his siblings like Gustaf, Sam, Bill, Eija and Valter are? I don't think so. He pretty much left the family, join the Swedish military and from there went to the UK and USA to study drama. Then he started getting roles on HBO first with Generation Kill then True Blood. He does go to Sweden from time to time and of course he hangs out and stays with his family but I don't think Alex has that same deep relationship that Gustaf has with the siblings as Gustaf has always been there. Gustaf ended up with turmoil himself becoming an alcoholic and drug addict. He's all fine now and sober but the pressure put on his ass at such a young age was a lot.

And it's hard to find pictures of Alex with his siblings especially when they were young. You can only see a few of him with Bill and the brothers as they are now as adults. Since he started dating the cadaver (Alexa Chung) he rarely goes back to Sweden.

Gustaf may be the bald headed fugly one of the family but he's the loyal one. He's more of a father figure to those siblings then their own father.

TqZkQZqjHPc.jpg

P8iXK2DCHT0.jpg

wV-NirY6jR0.jpg

Sk0UERkRn6U.jpg

SO1ucZHOGhA.jpg

One with Alex like 2 years ago from Christmas

y9ucfJT-buY.jpg

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux

Shameful 666

Slits Wrists
Reaction score
Reactions
53,384 3,743 4,525
Alleybux

Definitely American. Her family on FB all say that they are from Ohio, but she apparently lives in Stockholm with Stellan now. I looked her up and she's working in the Swedish entertainment industry.

For more:
http://www.knighthallagency.com/client/megan-everett-skarsgard/

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,217 1,671 660
Alleybux
I didn't think there was ant tea out there. Lsa always spillin as usual!

I think Bill looks a mix of My and Stellan. While Eija. Gustaf and Sam are all My. Valter and Alex are Stellan like 90%.

I think Bill is going to look fµck!ng hot as hell when he hits his 30's. I just hate when he does the nerd hairstyle of really tightly combed and to the side. He looked good with his Hemlock Grove hair.

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
I didn't think there was ant tea out there. Lsa always spillin as usual!

I think Bill looks a mix of My and Stellan. While Eija. Gustaf and Sam are all My. Valter and Alex are Stellan like 90%.

I think Bill is going to look fµck!ng hot as hell when he hits his 30's. I just hate when he does the nerd hairstyle of really tightly combed and to the side. He looked good with his Hemlock Grove hair.

Totally agree

tumblr_naib29pAiP1s5t7rno1_250.gif

McLori

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,617 75 20
Alleybux
Never realized all that about Gustaf. Makes more sense why he always seems a little pissy about Alex.
As close as one can be with family I guess?

Is Alex AS close to his siblings like Gustaf, Sam, Bill, Eija and Valter are? I don't think so. He pretty much left the family, join the Swedish military and from there went to the UK and USA to study drama. Then he started getting roles on HBO first with Generation Kill then True Blood. He does go to Sweden from time to time and of course he hangs out and stays with his family but I don't think Alex has that same deep relationship that Gustaf has with the siblings as Gustaf has always been there. Gustaf ended up with turmoil himself becoming an alcoholic and drug addict. He's all fine now and sober but the pressure put on his ass at such a young age was a lot.

And it's hard to find pictures of Alex with his siblings especially when they were young. You can only see a few of him with Bill and the brothers as they are now as adults. Since he started dating the cadaver (Alexa Chung) he rarely goes back to Sweden.

Gustaf may be the bald headed fugly one of the family but he's the loyal one. He's more of a father figure to those siblings then their own father.

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
Isn't Alex in Europe filming? The cadaver is in New York right now cuz she's going to the met to spread her snail snatch all over Anna Wintour face. I pray Kanye is there without his meds.

elvynn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,541 328 195
Alleybux
yaaas! my ugly cute scandanavian boyfriend lol

He was yummy in hemlock grove and i hope he displays for the movie "IT"

bill-skarsgard-spotted-on-it-remake-set-05.jpg

tumblr_o8xrxg4hZi1snvov9o1_500.jpg

Nordic men are so tall omg.

I need to finish that show.
He is REALLY TALL and skinny.

giphy.gif

Look sis, if there's an appreciation there for shady people like Jared Leto, then there is space on this page for Billy boy here.

Also, what you may find ugly, others find beauty in it. I still don't see what's so good looking about Jared Leto or Justin Timberlake but they have threads here and heffas who think they are the most gorgeous things on the planet.

It is what it is.

This.
At least, Bill doesn't seem to be a creep/possible predator or a racist in real life.:33:

Girl tell them! Jared leto's greasy/cult leader/ charles manson looking ass has threads upon threads.

Bill is bae!

Yep.
Which seems astounding as this is LSA!!!!:e6_25:

There's rivalry with Gustaf and Alex because Gustaf thinks Alex doesn't deserve all the accolades he gets. He use to say he didn't think Alex could act. However Gustaf has since said he could act. Gustaf's always been supportive of Bill. I think it goes beyond the acting thing. Alex ran off and left the family when his mother was an alcoholic. All that landed squarely on Gustaf, who ended up being the one to raise Sam, Bill, Eija and Valter.

DAMN!!! :e5_25:
You have so much teas on this fam!
Thanks.
Do you read swedish?

Leaving ya'll with this cute interview with Bill and Nadia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4eUNxBvY_U&t=341s

I like him in Allegiant.
He has a charisma on screen.

I just saw ya man walking his bike across Houston in Soho NYC.

He's not my cup of tea but he looks ok.

Oh.
A New Yorker then.
How is it now?

Are you sure it was a bicycle, or was it perhaps is Skeletal girlfriend?

That was my first thought.:redface:

fitzkennedy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,778 29 42
Alleybux
Isn't Alex in Europe filming? The cadaver is in New York right now cuz she's going to the met to spread her snail snatch all over Anna Wintour face. I pray Kanye is there without his meds.

Alex is supposed to be in Morocco filming? Is he going to attend MET with the cadaver.

I AM DIED at snail snatch. yall are too much. :cry 512x512::cry 512x512::cry 512x512:

BR214

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,161 17 36
Alleybux
Thanks so much for making this thread. Fell in love with Alex a while back and then slowly lost interest in him for how stupid he has been. His brother started to completely over shadow him. I feel like Bill is far more talented and much smarter.

Does anyone have any proof Alida was engaged to Fares? Not saying anyone is is lying just I never saw a ring on her finger. I always knew they were together as in a relationship but never knew they were engaged.

I could have sworn My had cervical cancer not breast cancer.

Ughhhhh I am sure Alex is in NYC with that stupid cadaver because he is well stupid. I think he will officially lose me as a fan for good if he shows up with that stupid fame hoe. Bill is so much smarter than Alex. Better taste in women all around. Alida isn't drop dead gorgeous but she is an older woman who is prettier than Alexa and actually has a body.

harls

I ho’d so you could fly.
Reaction score
Reactions
252,180 5,753 278
Alleybux
[MENTION=225120]BR214[/MENTION] what has Alex done that makes you call him stupid? I don't really follow them but this post has some good tea.

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
I need to finish that show.
He is REALLY TALL and skinny.

This.
At least, Bill doesn't seem to be a creep/possible predator or a racist in real life.:33:

Yep.
Which seems astounding as this is LSA!!!!:e6_25:

DAMN!!! :e5_25:
You have so much teas on this fam!
Thanks.
Do you read swedish?

I like him in Allegiant.
He has a charisma on screen.

Oh.
A New Yorker then.
How is it now?

That was my first thought.:redface:

The moment Bill comes on the screen I swear the air comes out of the room. Not a lot of actors have that charisma. Alex has it too.

Bill made Hemlock Grove and Allegiant worthy to watch.

I have teas on this Swedish Brady Bunch but won't reveal my good Swedish sources. I don't know the familia personally. If I did, I would have fµcked Bill, Gustaf or Sam by now and forced/willed myself pregnant just so I can have the Skarsgard name attached to me. Hell, how old is Valter? Stellan? Can Stellan even get it up anymore? *investigates*

Yes, I am THAT kind of girl. I ain't got shame.

giphy.gif

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
Thanks so much for making this thread. Fell in love with Alex a while back and then slowly lost interest in him for how stupid he has been. His brother started to completely over shadow him. I feel like Bill is far more talented and much smarter.

Does anyone have any proof Alida was engaged to Fares? Not saying anyone is is lying just I never saw a ring on her finger. I always knew they were together as in a relationship but never knew they were engaged.

I could have sworn My had cervical cancer not breast cancer.

Ughhhhh I am sure Alex is in NYC with that stupid cadaver because he is well stupid. I think he will officially lose me as a fan for good if he shows up with that stupid fame hoe. Bill is so much smarter than Alex. Better taste in women all around. Alida isn't drop dead gorgeous but she is an older woman who is prettier than Alexa and actually has a body.

Alida's dad is famous in Sweden and during one of his cooking interviews, the engagement news slipped from him. Fares did an interview promoting a film where he is referred to as son in law from Alida's parents. They never got a chance to marry but were together a long time. Bill's teenage Hemlock fans like to call her names like Gold Digger but she isn't like that at all. She comes from a lot of money like the Skarsgards. She occasionally does movies as a hobby. Girlfriend doesn't have to really work if she doesn't want to. She's harmless. She minds her business. She eats. I like Alida more for those reasons.

My had Cervical cancer. Did I say breast? if so, my boo boo.

fitzkennedy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,778 29 42
Alleybux
The moment Bill comes on the screen I swear the air comes out of the room. Not a lot of actors have that charisma. Alex has it too.

Bill made Hemlock Grove and Allegiant worthy to watch.

I have teas on this Swedish Brady Bunch but won't reveal my good Swedish sources. I don't know the familia personally. If I did, I would have fµcked Bill, Gustaf or Sam by now and forced/willed myself pregnant just so I can have the Skarsgard name attached to me. Hell, how old is Valter? Stellan? Can Stellan even get it up anymore? *investigates*

Yes, I am THAT kind of girl. I ain't got shame.

giphy.gif

Dont care about sources. I would like some more swedish tea if you dont mind. or PM me. Throw some Joel tea in there too.

tumblr_mbapt4U3WD1rzia9go1_500.gif

Oh and Bill's creepy older brother is in Morocco. New photo on instagram. Dont care enough to post it. Screamqueen must have seen a lookalike

fitzkennedy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,778 29 42
Alleybux
[MENTION=83868]prettygirlmj[/MENTION] How does SkarsMom feel about her daughter dating an old ass man with grown ass children?

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
[MENTION=83868]prettygirlmj[/MENTION] How does SkarsMom feel about her daughter dating an old ass man with grown ass children?

I don't follow anything about Eija since I have no interest in her. I know only the top layer stuff about her. She's dating a 40 something year old guy. They started dating in her early 20's. It's a whole Lolita thing going. I know he has a teenage daughter. If My didn't like Alexis for Bill, I could only imagine what she feel about her daughter dating an older man with his own baggage. But hey, Bill's dating Alida who's close to her 40's.

This family is just as fµcked up as The Jacksons. All they need is to have Alex sharing a woman with Bill and you got Jermaine and Randy.

giphy.gif

BR214

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,161 17 36
Alleybux
@BR214 what has Alex done that makes you call him stupid? I don't really follow them but this post has some good tea.

Oh oh my god man his choice in women, choice of social life as well films. He could have been the next big thing. Now all hope is on Bill. He is the real next big thing. Let's hope he doesn't mess it up like Alex did. Alex has dated so many social climbers. Kate at least had somewhat of her own career same with Evan Rachel Wood but Alexa, all Alexa has been known for is hopping from man to man nothing substantial. Movies? Nope. Tv? Nope. Model? Nope though she tries oh how she tries 😂 Singer? Nope. Accomplished nothing.

[MENTION=83868]prettygirlmj[/MENTION] yes you said breast cancer it is totally fine I just was clarifying. Thanks for all this tea but I don't think I can handle it. It was too much I wasn't ready for it at all. I have had a thing for Fares too. If you ever have any tea on him to I would love for you to spill it. You seem to have that good sh!t!

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
Alex's penis should have fallen off the moment he put it in Evan. The fact she fµcked this:

giphy.gif

Should be enough for anyone to stay away.

fitzkennedy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,778 29 42
Alleybux
Alex's penis should have fallen off the moment he put it in Evan. The fact she fµcked this:

giphy.gif

Should be enough for anyone to stay away.

WAYMENT Alex dated Evan...Rachel wood?????? What the fµck is wrong with this man? You would think with the way he looks and his money, he could get any woman he wants. But he just fux with worst of the worst consistently. Interesting

fitzkennedy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,778 29 42
Alleybux
Back to Bill. Is Bill's name Bill or is it William?

He is going to be seen next in Atomic Blonde in a small role. Check out those cheekbones. They could cut a bish.

18095955_1474367925948748_8377786460530540544_n.jpg

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
WAYMENT Alex dated Evan...Rachel wood?????? What the fµck is wrong with this man? You would think with the way he looks and his money, he could get any woman he wants. But he just fux with worst of the worst consistently. Interesting

They dated. Evan even went ahead and confirmed it in an interview. They would have dated longer had Kate Bosworth not been so desperately throwing herself at Alex. Because he's stupid, he fell for her trap.

neworleans.jpg

alexander-skarsgard-evan-rachel-wood-photos-09072009-02.jpg

BR214

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,161 17 36
Alleybux

He is going to be seen next in Atomic Blonde in a small role. Check out those cheekbones. They could cut a bish.

Not William just Bill. He is going to do amazing. He just has that certain something that makes people want to watch him. He was the only reason I watched Hemlock grove.

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux

No William. His full name is Bill Istvan Günther Skarsgård .

I wasn't going to see Atomic Bomb but now I will!

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,217 1,671 660
Alleybux
I agree with willing to sleep with all of them, except Stellan, too old. Alex and Bill are a given, Sam looks like a sweet guy, while Gustaf with his shaved head has a little something about him. Like he would fµck the living sh!t out of you, slam you against a wall, etc. A rawness about him.

BR214

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,161 17 36
Alleybux
Girl you could write a saucy story. Reading your description of how Gustaf probably fucks my temperature was rising.

BR214

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,161 17 36
Alleybux
Yes I definitely needed that. I am so used to people liking Alexa and kissing her ass. There is a blog on tumblr that calls her out on her bs but there seems to only be a couple followers. This is the only blog I have seen where people actually call it like it is. Purse forum I gave up on. There are so many people who like that skeleton.

BR214

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,161 17 36
Alleybux
But back to Bill. He seems to be fast moving in the movie industry. I can't wait to see his star rise.

prettygirlmj

Brooklyn Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
176,188 855 240
Alleybux
I agree with willing to sleep with all of them, except Stellan, too old. Alex and Bill are a given, Sam looks like a sweet guy, while Gustaf with his shaved head has a little something about him. Like he would fµck the living sh!t out of you, slam you against a wall, etc. A rawness about him.

I have no problems fµck!ng Stellan. Nothing better then an old cock, willing to give you his last name and a nice diamond ring.

original.gif