The Official Boycott Black Woman Bashers List

vickyvik

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
167 52 44
Alleybux
I'm gonna play the devil advocate here:

I have to ask: at this point, How many of us Bf hadn't been called a racial slur by another Bf at least once in our lives? I had a friend who once called me a "lil (the N word with the hard R) b!tch" of course I would be lying if I said I felt comfortable with it, but if it was a non Black or even a Bm who did it now that would have really pissed me off and it would have been a whole different story.

Nicki is a Black woman herself, is married to a Black man, promotes Bm/Bf relationship mutual appreciation and love, and has confronted bm who badmouth Black girls and women.

I have more in common with her than I would with some Black or mixed who claims to be on our side, yet dates whites, promotes neocolonization, and lives in a privileged all-white community. It's literally the kind of "support" that I can live without.

And do not get me wrong, I do NOT condone her behavior, but at least she has shown with facts that she's pro-Black, has beautiful black children and is not a lying show-off.

"Actions speak louder than words"

Last edited:

The Angels

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,358 338 1,488
Alleybux
Lets add the following current & retired NBA players.

Stephen Jackson- Retired player who recently did an IG rant bashing 3 out of 5 of his Baby Mamas, and stating that “Bitter Black Women” is what ruins Black Men more than anything else. Paris Milan did a YouTube video on it where she also exposed Jackson for being a colorist too.

The following players agreed in the comments on Jackson’s post.
Matt Barnes-Retired Clippers and Lakers Golden State former player. Gloria Govan baby daddy.

Deron Williams-Retired, former Jazz, Brooklyn Nets and Dallas Maverick player, who is married to a white woman.

Tobias Harris-Current player on the Philadelphia 76ers.

In addition, celebrities like Arsenio Hall & Anthony Hamilton also liked the post.

They liked the post but was he wrong? Black men are often the subject of criticism from Black women. But, Black women are also not perfect -- is no criticism ever warranted in terms of how they treat their men?

Accountability once again is kryptonite to (Black) women.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,531 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
They liked the post but was he wrong? Black men are often the subject of criticism from Black women. But, Black women are also not perfect -- is no criticism ever warranted in terms of how they treat their men?

Black men want black women to be accountable for blk mens actions.
That’s going to always be a problem.

Last edited:

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,131 26,248 31,726
Alleybux
Azealia Banks, Nicki Minaj and the City Girls are all notorious black woman bashers, make sure you add them to the list.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,531 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
Just Black women's actions.
Black women ARE accountable tho. The ones who still choose to deal with blk men are accountable when they ultimately become the sole caregiver and provider for children these men leave behind. Blk women could easily abandon those children too but they don’t. They stay and do the best they can by themselves.

Can you name anything blk men are accountable for?

The Angels

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,358 338 1,488
Alleybux
Black women ARE accountable tho. The ones who still choose to deal with blk men are accountable when they ultimately become the sole caregiver and provider for children these men leave behind. Blk women could easily abandon those children too but they don’t. They stay and do the best they can by themselves.

Can you name anything blk men are accountable for?

That's because there's incentive to get money from both the government and child support from the father if they stay with the child. That doesn't mean single mothers are always great parents. Most people in prison came from single mother homes.

Also, many times Black men do try to be with their kids, and Black women will use the courts and the child as a manipulation tool against the father. It's not uncommon for the women to poison the minds of the child to hate the father.

Black women aren't accountable -- they've basically made blaming and bashing Black men for all of their issues an Olympic sport at this point. Also, most Black men will tell you that they've either never had a Black woman apologize to them for their wrongdoings or mistreatment of Black men, or they can count the number on one hand. Accountability is their kryptonite.

Black men have to be accountable because that's the nature of being a man. We're told to "man up" and take ownership for our shortcomings and faults, and even apologize for women's faults as well. That doesn't mean all men are accountable, or handle it easily, but it's light years ahead of Black women's level of (un)accountability.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,531 10,220 2,157
Alleybux
That's because there's incentive to get money from both the government and child support from the father if they stay with the child. That doesn't mean single mothers are always great parents. Most people in prison came from single mother homes.

Also, many times Black men do try to be with their kids, and Black women will use the courts and the child as a manipulation tool against the father. It's not uncommon for the women to poison the minds of the child to hate the father.

Black women aren't accountable -- they've basically made blaming and bashing Black men for all of their issues an Olympic sport at this point. Also, most Black men will tell you that they've either never had a Black woman apologize to them for their wrongdoings or mistreatment of Black men, or they can count the number on one hand. Accountability is their kryptonite.

Black men have to be accountable because that's the nature of being a man. We're told to "man up" and take ownership for our shortcomings and faults, and even apologize for women's faults as well. That doesn't mean all men are accountable, or handle it easily, but it's light years ahead of Black women's level of (un)accountability.

“Also, many times Black men do try to be with their kids, and Black women will use the courts and the child as a manipulation tool against the father. It's not uncommon for the women to poison the minds of the child to hate the father.”

Fables.
It’s been proven that when men show up to the courts and fight for their children they ultimately win. My young niece is a lawyer and she even said this is true. We live in a patriarchal society and the courts love nothing more than a man who shows up and fights for their kids. Blk men have shown through their words and actions that they don’t want their children.

Also the welfare queen trope is tired and delayed, blk women have done the work and changed their social image from welfare queen to the most educated demographic. So much so that wealthy members of society have chosen black women to invest in instead of degenerate blk males who don’t want to do anything except make excuses, use yt supremacy as an excuse for not transcending and laying up and reproducing all day.

Anyway I’m done with this. People like you know the truth and you love trying to get others on a never ending hamster wheel that goes no where. If blk men were doing well the community would reflect it.

The Angels

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,358 338 1,488
Alleybux
“Also, many times Black men do try to be with their kids, and Black women will use the courts and the child as a manipulation tool against the father. It's not uncommon for the women to poison the minds of the child to hate the father.”

Fables.
It’s been proven that when men show up to the courts and fight for their children they ultimately win. My young niece is a lawyer and she even said this is true. We live in a patriarchal society and the courts love nothing more than a man who shows up and fights for their kids. Blk men have shown through their words and actions that they don’t want their children.

Also the welfare queen trope is tired and delayed, blk women have done the work and changed their social image from welfare queen to the most educated demographic. So much so that wealthy members of society have chosen black women to invest in instead of degenerate blk males who don’t want to do anything except make excuses, use yt supremacy as an excuse for not transcending and laying up and reproducing all day.

Anyway I’m done with this. People like you know the truth and you love trying to get others on a never ending hamster wheel that goes no where. If blk men were doing well the community would reflect it.

The court system is heavily biased against men. Women win custody over 80% of the time. It's a matriarchal society that coddles women. And the Black community is certainly a matriarchal one.

Black women are not the most educated demographic -- that myth was debunked. Below is an actual chart showing percentage of a group with degrees. Asian men are the most educated group in the US. Immediately followed by Asian women.

bwdegchartba1.jpg

More info: No Black women are not the “most educated” group in the US

39.8% of welfare recipients are Black, the highest rate of any race (as Blacks are about 12.5% of the population), and the majority of that number are women, as women across all races are more likely to use welfare than men.

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux

Another dusty I need to put on NIGnore!