Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrier

SUNKISSED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,615 1,349 183
Alleybux
I don't know what it is about this group, but as I'm typing this my 2 year old grandchild is jumping on my couch like a maniac to Dynamite:cry::cry:

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,926 25,005 3,031
Alleybux
screenshot-2021-01-02-at-14-32-14-png.2200235

Mint

manic pixie it girl
Reaction score
Reactions
79,941 2,313 680
Alleybux
i fµcked Yoongi two years ago but i signed an NDA. their lawyers will be calling me shortly. i hope you appreciate my sacrifice.

priestess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,609 2,209 452
Alleybux
Finally a separate thread on BTS. I have tried to find tea on them but with all these fake ‘sasaengs’ and posers who claim to have tea on idols it seems almost impossible to find something.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,926 25,005 3,031
Alleybux
Rumour has it that Jimin has five toes on each foot. Jungkook too!

I might have to delete this post. :eyes:

Kikyo

Mrs Seokjin, Stupid People annoy me
Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
Jimin is hot
Kookie is hot
Suga is hot
V is hot
Tiddies is well cute
Jin is fµck!ng hot and a king

That is all

While we are here, yall better stream Jin's solos to start

giphy.gif

and for the dancers in this house, yall better pick his solos for modern.

source.gif

Thanks,
Mrs Kim Skilllearn Seokjin
xoxo

edit- Since the Hobi Hive seems to be in hibernation
Jhope is hot and an utter babe (don't come for me yall, your worse than me when it comes to Seokjin Oppa) lol

Last edited:

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
LOOL LET ME START OFF

namjoon's wife and his 7 kids

do they or do they not exist! we need answers!!
View attachment 2201450

Our Kim NamMarcustavius Tiddies Oppa is an angel and only lives to read, lead BTS, dabble in different genres in music, travel, sky (recently, I mean if you know you know) and bring light to the world. This blasphemy is uncalled for.

Mystcassie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
673 8
Alleybux
Y'all remember when that cleaning lady said she found a bunch of pink condoms in their hotel room, but armys got her suspended.... :/

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
One child? I heard he had three. Triplets, actually. A tea account posted this photo. I believe it.

maxresdefault.jpg

9cf872b3dcc7727d18b41aafa03a61d6.gif

What armies don't tell y'all is that All the tea is on weverse. Once you sign up for Army membership, the media content is pretty much unedited because it is shot live and the producers cant be arsed. Look specifically for where they try to distract you with the rouge/blushes on yoongi's cheeks.

Thotpopcourse

She Is
Reaction score
Reactions
8,948 220 96
Alleybux
Take this with a grain of salt but bc of my field I've seen and heard some stuff lol.

J/min likes to have s/x, a LOT. He is the resident hoe to the point that its kinda unhealthy? He sleeps with anyone who will take him. apparently he's venturing to kinkier s/x. He asked one of the girls to stick a pencil up his butt :skull:

J*ngkook likes to drink a LOT, smoke a LOT, he sleeps late, party hard. Idk how it does it lol. He better pray they don't do drug test on him.

he goes through relationship fast, it usually ends bc apparently his really stupid.

N/mjoon is somewhat nice but his also really rude. I guess it depends where he thinks u stand on the social ladder. Its a shame bc apparently his trying to schedule ANOTHER jaw surgery with a new surgeon bc his old surgeon thought it was too dangerous (so n/mjoon keeps complaining about it).

Idk much about jin, his pretty private, same with V.

Suga hates his foreign fans (not surprise), if you aren't Korean, he doesn't care about you. Hes the rudest in the group and the least liked. Most of the members talk really badly about him behind his back. He's the most unstable.

Edit: almost forgot jhope, apparently his rlly rlly rlly dirty. Apparently u gotta wash ur hands immediately after u touch him :beatup

HumanChanel

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
215 8
Alleybux
I want the tea on Jin and Hoseok. I’ve followed bts since 2016 and I haven’t heard a thing about those two at all.. it be the ones you never expect lmfao

inactive9999

here and there
Reaction score
Reactions
4,401 27 5
Alleybux
Y'all remember when that cleaning lady said she found a bunch of pink condoms in their hotel room, but armys got her suspended.... :/
LOL I think some fans forget that the boys are humans with desires. I bet you they believe poor Tae tae doesn't have a clue what a vagina is

priestess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,609 2,209 452
Alleybux
Take this with a grain of salt but bc of my field I've seen and heard some stuff lol.

J/min likes to have s/x, a LOT. He is the resident hoe to the point that its kinda unhealthy? He sleeps with anyone who will take him. apparently he's venturing to kinkier s/x. He asked one of the girls to stick a pencil up his butt :skull:

J*ngkook likes to drink a LOT, smoke a LOT, he sleeps late, party hard. Idk how it does it lol. He better pray they don't do drug test on him.

he goes through relationship fast, it usually ends bc apparently his really stupid.

N/mjoon is somewhat nice but his also really rude. I guess it depends where he thinks u stand on the social ladder. Its a shame bc apparently his trying to schedule ANOTHER jaw surgery with a new surgeon bc his old surgeon thought it was too dangerous (so n/mjoon keeps complaining about it).

Suga hates his foreign fans (not surprise), if you aren't Korean, he doesn't care about you. Hes the rudest in the group and the least liked. Most of the members talk really badly about him behind his back. He's the most unstable.
Thank you for actually providing some tea to this thread.

I have heard the same things about all the members. If kinda explains why J.ungk00k looks so bloated these days. I thought maybe it was because of surgery or something like that but then I read on many different sites that he loves to drink which explains why he looks like that. The same goes to T@e and J1min, the latter who looks to be bloated because of plastic surgery but he seems the type to also drink a lot.

Mint

manic pixie it girl
Reaction score
Reactions
79,941 2,313 680
Alleybux
this isn't true. did you not read my post? Yoongi blew my back out in the backseat of some random unlocked Honda Civic in a Costco parking lot in 2019.

you guys just get on here and say sh!t smh.

priestess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,609 2,209 452
Alleybux

Thank you for actually providing some tea to this thread.

I have heard the same things about all the members. If kinda explains why J.ungk00k looks so bloated these days. I thought maybe it was because of surgery or something like that but then I read on many different sites that he loves to drink which explains why he looks like that. The same goes to T@e and J1min, the latter who looks to be bloated because of plastic surgery but he seems the type to also drink a lot.

Is J1min bi? In one particular interview he was kinda flirty with the black interviewer who was a man. He also gives me that vibe that he swings both ways.

I also remember reading that H0bi was also someone who’s was a secret/undercover freak. Idk about though.

inactive9999

here and there
Reaction score
Reactions
4,401 27 5
Alleybux

Edit: almost forgot jhope, apparently his rlly rlly rlly dirty. Apparently u gotta wash ur hands immediately after u touch him :beatup
I busted out laughing at "resident hoe"

ahh I love kpop LSA

Mystcassie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
673 8
Alleybux
LOL I think some fans forget that the boys are humans with desires. I bet you they believe poor Tae tae doesn't have a clue what a vagina is
They were literally trying to get her sued for defamation! But Bighit will sue a 12 year old, so....

Thotpopcourse

She Is
Reaction score
Reactions
8,948 220 96
Alleybux
this isn't true. did you not read my post? Yoongi blew my back out in the backseat of some random unlocked Honda Civic in a Costco parking lot in 2019.

you guys just get on here and say sh!t smh.

I said he hates them but he does sleep with them a lot when he needs to cheat on his gf

inactive9999

here and there
Reaction score
Reactions
4,401 27 5
Alleybux

Ouch.

I doubt this is true though. they seem too genuine even before fame.

his surgery? I'm not surprised. The poor guy has body dysmorphia and has to deal with people comparing him to the rest of the boys. yikes.

leave my jhope alone ! hobi is a cutie

Back to namjoon again, he said once that he has another account to read everything on twitter. So 100% chance he sees people shitting on him.
And I dont know about Suga...

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
Idk much about jin,

Maam did you not READ MY POST?????

Now see I wasn't planning on going full armpit but yall be trying me.

WHAT PART OF JIN IS MARRIED TO ME NO ENTIENDES?? WHY WILL YOU GET ON Bang Si-hyuk NIM'S internet and be posting outrageous things???

tenor.gif

Smh
Once again, protect our boys

Signed,

MRS KIM SKILLLEARN SEOKJIN

GUYS- THE TEA IS TYPICALLY ALSO UNDER YOUTUBE VIDEOS, YOU HAVE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMENTS THOUGH

EDIT- OI @priestess STAY MAD!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

inactive9999

here and there
Reaction score
Reactions
4,401 27 5
Alleybux
Maam did you not READ MY POST?????

Now see I wasn't planning on going full armpit but yall be trying me.

WHAT PART OF JIN IS MARRIED TO ME NO ENTIENDES?? WHY WILL YOU GET ON Bang Si-hyuk NIM'S internet and be posting outrageous things???

tenor.gif

Smh
Once again, protect our boys

Signed,

GUYS- THE TEA IS TYPICALLY ALSO UNDER YOUTUBE VIDEOS, YOU HAVE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMENTS THOUGH

you're lucky i'm feeling generous enough today to share jin with you. be greatful ma'am!

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux

Last edited:

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
you're lucky i'm feeling generous enough today to share jin with you. be greatful ma'am!

IN THE TONE OF AFRICAN MOTHERS EVERYWHERE
WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT ARE YOU??

images

tenor.png

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 2 MINUTE TO ANSWER MADAM SMARTY PANTS.

WHAT YEAR DID YOU JOIN ARMY?
WHAT IS JINNIESSHI'S FAVE FOOD?
HOW OFTEN DOES MY HUSBAND (MY) POST ON WEVERSE?
HOW DOES HE FEEL ABOUT TURNING 30
WHAT IS HIS FAVORITE SONG?
WHAT IS HIS PET PEEVE?
WHY DID HE ALMOST LEAVE BTS?
WHY DID HE ALMOST GET ARRESTED IN PARIS?
WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE TIME WASTING HOE HE WAS WITH BEFORE ME? SHE IS GETTING IT ON SIGHT
WHY DOES HE BLOW A KISS AFTER MOST PERFORMANCES?
WHAT IS HE ALLERGIC TOO AND ALMOST DIED OF AFTER THE PERFORMANCE IN BRASIL?
WHAT INSTRUMENTS DOES HE PLAY?
HOW DID HE FEEL ABOUT HIS INDONESIA TRIP??
WHAT FOODS CANT HE STAND?
WHAT IS HE NAMING OUR FIRST BORN?
WHAT SPORTS HAS HE WON AWARDS IN??
HOW MANY SONGS HAS HE COMPOSED??

GENEROUS MY BEHIND!!! OYA ANSWER NA! ILL BE WAITING.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux

MADAM IT HAS BEEN 2 MINUTES OH, WHERE ARE YOU WITH MY ANSWERS???

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

xoxo
Mrs Skilllearn Seokjin

Queen Naomi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,075 47 9
Alleybux
This isn't tea it's lukewarm sewage water but I rarely see ppl talking about this:

Ppl have been speculating that Tae didn't have proper social skills when debuting. Apparently, this is evident when you look at some of his behaviour in their early days, hence fans being like "omg he's an alien w a 4D personality"!

One example of this is him pulling at fans' hair during fan signs (ppl were arguing that he was just joking around but why would u do something like that LOL even Jin was like wtf stop while Jimin simply gave him the :disdain).

bts-v-fan-meeting.gif

Seriously I've never seen other idols do this during fan signs. I can't imagine the girls being like "oppa~ please pull my hair!" (but who knows)

original.jpg

This is just stuff I've heard, idk/remember other examples as I haven't followed BTS closely. In these clips he just seems energetic and excited to be an idol or something:

Honestly, he just seems like someone who likes to joke around (regardless of social skills lol) I don't understand why fans called him an alien like wtf. His current personality seems very different idk if it's just growing up or the idol industry sucking all the joy & happiness out of him.

Also he allegedly got a hair transplant (so should all balding men tbh).

Pre hair transplant:
CViMgkgVAAAGqd7.png

Post hair transplant:
77575889.jpg

He looks amazing, seriously we need to make hair transplants mainstream in 2021:b41

Kikyo

Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
girl some of us have a life! Ok I had to wash my grass

ALL THAT NOISE TO SAY THAT YOU DONT KNOW LOOL. IT'S OK OH! Jin's hotness has women tripping so I am not fazed lool. haha. All in good fun though! xoxo

Stream Abyss!!

inactive9999

here and there
Reaction score
Reactions
4,401 27 5
Alleybux
IN THE TONE OF AFRICAN MOTHERS EVERYWHERE
WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT ARE YOU??

images

tenor.png

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 2 MINUTE TO ANSWER MADAM SMARTY PANTS.

WHAT IS HIS PET PEEVE?
WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE TIME WASTING HOE HE WAS WITH BEFORE ME? SHE IS GETTING IT ON SIGHT

GENEROUS MY BEHIND!!! OYA ANSWER NA! ILL BE WAITING.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I was gone for 2 seconds and i come back to see me being challenged on LSA
download (20).jpg

Hello! My love for jinnie is so deep that YOU out of all people wouldn't understand. But I'll pity you and answer
2016 Ms. Gurl
upload_2021-1-2_19-44-28.jpeg

MY man loves to eat anything. lobsters and burgers As seen on his vLive

sh!t I DONT KNOW I WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE POSTS IT ON YOUTUBE WITH CAPTIONS
upload_2021-1-2_19-44-28.jpeg

30 is not an elderly man how dare you
this is too vague! on his own tracks or in general
WHAT IS HIS PET PEEVE?

LORD GIVE ME A FEW SECONDS TO ANSWER ALL THESE. THIS IS NOT AN ESSAY. YOU WIN

54748c6a1fa9c25fb68c338a0ce5fcbd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.