**The Official Chrissie Dark Skin Activist Thread**

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,498 831 193
Alleybux
Aww I love Chrissie's content, what a lovely thread.

tenor.gif

I still need to watch this video though.

PainInTheAzz

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,648 14 9
Alleybux
I always try her the benefit of the doubt but her shaming people who don’t fit her mold of the “perfect feminine woman” is never going to sit right with me.

petiteprincesse

Yung Naomi
Reaction score
Reactions
52,672 1,583 686
Alleybux
I like her lol.

i understand the criticism about her praising one type of DS black women but again even she told that her space is for a certain type of dark skin black women (a niche in a niche) so her message will not be for everyone. And that’s fine.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,650 11,233 14,342
Alleybux
I LOVE Chrissie and her message for Darkskin Black girls. half Black and Mixed Lightskin Black women had their own space for a long time now that Darkskin black women are building their own spaces, they want to talk about being divisive. Evil bishes

The1989

CLUB RENAISSANCE SALOON
Reaction score
Reactions
15,482 620 130
Alleybux
Love me some Chrissie! Her social commentaries are always on point.

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,498 831 193
Alleybux
I LOVE Chrissie and her message for Darkskin Black girls. half Black and Mixed Lightskin Black women had their own space for a long time now that Darkskin black women are building their own spaces, they want to talk about being divisive. Evil bishes

If this is the case, then why did you groan my post?

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,894 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
I initially was okay with her in the beginning but not anymore.

She still encourages perpetual victimhood amongst DS women but her version is packaged as “pro BW/ DS female empowerment” so people eat it up. She panders to insecurities of many DS women and uses it to her advantage. People claim it’s only LS women that hate her but I’m DS and I think she is very divisive at times.

I remember when the whole Naomi Osaka and Serena thing happened and she made a video about it. In the comments section I remember her and her followers trying to make the situation about who black men prefer and how mixed women like Naomi make themselves look like angels are arent to be trusted. Such foolishness. Serena was being just as immature that day and I don’t recall Naomi trying to use her mixed ness against Serena. She was friendly and cordial. People like Chrissie project a lot of their BS onto others and so do her minions.

the worst part was when she claimed the black panther women were masculine. People like her are full of crap and I’m glad I woke up when I did. Perpetual victimhood and talking about how much you care about black women sells these days. I don’t blame people for hopping on this new PRO BW/femininity/hypergamy wave. It’s lucrative.

Last edited:

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,147 26,250 31,726
Alleybux

She still encourages perpetual victimhood amongst DS women but her version is packaged as “pro BW/ DS female empowerment” so people eat it up. She panders to insecurities of many DS women and uses it to her advantage. People claim it’s only LS women that hate her but I’m DS and I think she is very divisive at times.

I remember when the whole Naomi Osaka and Serena thing happened and she made a video about it. In the comments section I remember her and her followers trying to make the situation about who black men prefer and how mixed women like Naomi make themselves look like angels are arent to be trusted. Such foolishness. Serena was being just as immature that day and I don’t recall Naomi trying to use her mixed ness against Serena. She was friendly and cordial. People like Chrissie project a lot of their BS onto others and so do her minions.

the worst part was when she claimed the black panther women were masculine. People like her are full of crap and I’m glad I woke up when I did. Perpetual victimhood and talking about how much you care about black women sells these days. I don’t blame people for hopping on this new PRO BW/femininity/hypergamy wave. It’s lucrative.
Beautiful post

icantdothistoday

Depressed. Stressed. A mess.
Reaction score
Reactions
45,972 1,121 626
Alleybux
i like chrissie and her content. i see a lot of posts on this forum that say things like she thinks dark skinned women are unattractive/unfeminine and that she fat shames, etc. BUT WITH NO EVIDENCE. when you ask for evidence u get downvoted. just say you don't like that she wants better for dark-skinned women and keep it moving. she gives good advice and harsh truths that clearly get some people triggered.

MissMal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,524 1,377 317
Alleybux
It's been a long time coming, I'm listening to her talk about that British biracial now:LOL:

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
I had you on ignore OP, but I’ll take you off ignore for this... she’s boss and a status quo challenger. It’s about time she got her own thread

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,498 831 193
Alleybux

I can somewhat see where you are coming from with this, however I think the main problem is some of her followers/commenters. They have a very cultish mindset and I even remember some of them unsubscribing from Chrissie when she said that ds should stop wearing unnatural looking wigs and that blonde wigs looks bad on most ds women. - some of her followers literally could not fathom that Chrissie was actually trying to help them with that advice and so they proceeded to act obtuse and attack her for it.

That being said, I don't agree with Chrissie on everything - I remember her Fenty beauty video she did, when fb was first released and she was saying how she wasn't impressed etc. and I felt as though if Rihanna had been a dark skin women, her tone would have been different. It seemed that she had a hard time giving FULL props to Rihanna because she was of a lighter hue.

Other than a few select times, I do truly believe that she has the best interests for dark skin women and she is a good influence. Speaking for myself, she has definitely helped me and has taught me the importance of positive ds representation.

Last edited:

LaurelHell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,964 2,102 1,418
Alleybux
I don't like her because she implies that ds black women are inherently unfeminine and the fact that her advice centers around attracting white men and I just find her to be full of sh!t

blktrans

BlackTransWoman
Reaction score
Reactions
27,969 1,125 620
Alleybux
I came across her videos years ago and subscribed. Now, I don't watch her lives because they are WAY too long for me.

I donated to her when she was getting DDS magazine off the ground.

A lot of her messages also apply to me as a trans-woman with dark skin, so I make sure to watch her videos.

I enjoyed her older work, however, when she was much more analytical and less argumentative in her videos. Of course, with anyone, there are some things you aren't going to agree with but she means well.

Femmepetal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,258 1,073 888
Alleybux
I love Chrissie. I agree with her on so much, and she's helped enlighten so many black women on colourism. When I first heard of colourism, I didn't think it was a thing because it kept being explained through the eyes on white people. I said white people don't know what dark, brown, and light even means.

Then when I watched her videos and understood that it was more of an internal issue in the 'BC', I got it. The thing is, I'm not dark skin, and don't date BM, so I never picked up on those things.

2phat

Pro BW
Reaction score
Reactions
117,596 5,996 4,739
Alleybux
I always try her the benefit of the doubt but her shaming people who don’t fit her mold of the “perfect feminine woman” is never going to sit right with me.
Oh boo hoo! How is she "shaming" those people? She has this "mold" that she likes to promote on her platforms but so what? Are y'all hurting that bad to be featured on her social media/website?