Quantcast

**The Official Chrissie Dark Skin Activist Thread**

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
Yeah there are somethings that she says that I don’t agree with at all. I won’t act like she’s never made a good point or two….even a broken clock is right twice a day lol. But her opinion on things is not of high value to me. I personally think men in general come with issues, doesn’t matter if they’re black or white. You just have to choose wisely.
I decided to listen a particular time, years ago, before the pandemic.

And with her ratchet voice was telling the fanbase that she was in a divorce (or something...). And how this “white man” she idolized was about to hook up with her. She saw / met him at some gym, where she’s located. She really had to trash and bash “all Black men” during that live.

This type of white men this and white men idolization is her forte. Her go to…

I did write her in the comment section and told her that what “she’s” doing is extremely dangerous. And how she potentially can attract extremely dangerous assaulters and predators. She responded that she didn’t care.

I also wrote to other women in the comment section and explained how weird it is to sit and listen to someone you don’t even know who it is, do know what the person looks like etc. They all brushed it off. And that is how we have seen all these weird cases of BW being deleted by the WM. They let their guard down because of white skin they deemed as superior.

I posted this type of information to warn them, but they considered it an attack on them.

I referred to articles. From before 2019 like the one below.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...k=ad9e2bebe3bca2ba3ccbf59a68e478f7-1711269984

Of course you can find recent cases about this stuff as the case with this guy.

Sinemane

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,156 116 9
Alleybux
Which YouTubers have been recently stealing Chrissie’s content? YouTube is working with Chrissie to remove their content.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
Yeah there are somethings that she says that I don’t agree with at all. I won’t act like she’s never made a good point or two….even a broken clock is right twice a day lol. But her opinion on things is not of high value to me. I personally think men in general come with issues, doesn’t matter if they’re black or white. You just have to choose wisely.
I consider her a malfunctioning clock, and extremely toxic. I don't like women like her.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
Which YouTubers have been recently stealing Chrissie’s content? YouTube is working with Chrissie to remove their content.
That means they (those at YT) are complicit with the "gender war". We k law they are in the shadow watching and banning.

Last edited: