Quantcast

**The Official Chrissie Dark Skin Activist Thread**

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,783 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
The woman had a darkskin husband in the commercial for God sake, if anyone should be offended it should be darkskin black men because the woman was lusting after lighter brown man. This isnt a darkskin woman issue, Chrissie is so offbase with this one.
Youre definitely offbase. This was a pandering promotion for MBJ. Yall get bamboozled easy. In the real movie, his wife is lauren London a mixed woman. Why couldnt they use a mixed woman for the wife?

Flygirlpeach

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,988 63 32
Alleybux
Well it kinds of remind of the Mr. Clean commercial where it had the white housewife fantasizing about this strong man being her husband, its all about a fantasy, its just time happens to be a black woman and Mbj.

Mr. Clean is a fictional character he’s not real and possibly pandering to white women. Even if he was, white women for the most part don’t have to worry about the men marketed to them praising non white women or pandering. White women being depicted a certain way doesn’t mean it will look good for us. They are in a completely different situation.

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
I've never seen an ad like this, not with any race of woman.
You never see an ad with a white women fantasizing about someone else while being married . Just because you didn’t see doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. There are plenty commercials like that

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
Mr. Clean is a fictional character he’s not real and possibly pandering to white women. Even if he was, white women for the most part don’t have to worry about the men marketed to them praising non white women or pandering. White women being depicted a certain way doesn’t mean it will look good for us. They are in a completely different situation.

OMG, fictional or nonfictional, both incidents are showing a wife lusting after someone more attractive than their hubby. The black woman was married for God Sake, it wasnt like she was desperate single darkskin chick who cant get a man. It was just playful moment and not to be taken seriously, Geez. Both commercials are suppose to fun and cute, its not that deep. Like I said if they have chosen a white or mixed woman to be the lady in the commercial, black women would have complained about that. U all would have been sayin of course white women is fantasizing about Mbj, they fetishsize black men anyway, lol. U all would have went in and u know it.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
U all sayin Mbj is pandering. How do we even know he had a say on who the woman should be in the commercial. The woman was pro. picked way before he was assigned to the job. He was just playing his part and had no say in the race or skintone the woman needed to be, the reach between Chrissie and this thread is hilarious.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,940 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
U all sayin Mbj is pandering. How do we even know he had a say on who the woman should be in the commercial. The woman was pro. picked way before he was assigned to the job. He was just playing his part and had no say in the race or skintone the woman needed to be, the reach between Chrissie and this thread is hilarious.
He is pandering. He doesn't even like Black women like that. Lori is very light skinned, and is the Blackest he will ever go, just like Chrissie said. Let's keep it 100.

You are caping for him like he's some poor, defenseless little boy. He is a grown man who has more power than you think. He's just self hating like a lot of Black men, unfortunately.

I love how Chrissie calls this out. Some Black women such as yourself don't want to see the truth because it's painful to think that our men are so far gone mentally, but they are. We must tell the truth, and shame the devil.

Commercials and how Black women, particularly dark skinned Black women are depicted in the media is very damaging to us. It goes very deep.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
He is pandering. He doesn't even like Black women like that. Lori is very light skinned, and is the Blackest he will ever go, just like Chrissie said. Let's keep it 100.

You are caping for him like he's some poor, defenseless little boy. He is a grown man who has more power than you think. He's just self hating like a lot of Black men, unfortunately.

I love how Chrissie calls this out. Some Black women such as yourself don't want to see the truth because it's painful to think that our men are so far gone mentally, but they are. We must tell the truth, and shame the devil.

Commercials and how Black women, particularly dark skinned Black women are depicted in the media is very damaging to us. It goes very deep.
Light skinned Black women are still Black women. So we've gone from not like biracial Black women to not liking fully Black women who happen to be light skinned. When does this nonsense stop?

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,940 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Light skinned Black women are still Black women. So we've gone from not like biracial Black women to not liking fully Black women who happen to be light skinned. When does this nonsense stop?
Happy Easter, Dale.

Lori is not a light skinned Black woman. Lori is a light skinned mixed woman. And no one said we didn't like Lori. We can just see the self hate coming from Black men like MBJ, and Chrissie calls it out. Why don't you see many mainstream celeb Black men with dark skinned Black women? There's a reason why. MBJ would not date a Black woman his complexion or darker because he is self hating, and that is sad. That is why I don't support him or his movies. Colorist, self hating Black men must be stopped on all fronts. They are poison to the Black community.

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,800 7,155 1,338
Alleybux
The one sided loyalty thing comes from KSC. It would make more sense if She discussed it lol

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Happy Easter, Dale.

Lori is not a light skinned Black woman. Lori is a light skinned mixed woman. And no one said we didn't like Lori. We can just see the self hate coming from Black men like MBJ, and Chrissie calls it out. Why don't you see many mainstream celeb Black men with dark skinned Black women? There's a reason why. MBJ would not date a Black woman his complexion or darker because he is self hating, and that is sad. That is why I don't support him or his movies. Colorist, self hating Black men must be stopped on all fronts. They are poison to the Black community.
Aren't both of her parents Black?

And it's getting so tiring that people are challenging people on their Blackness due to their shade, it's insane.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
So basically if ur not dark as lupita and dont have 4c hair, ur not black enough. Its the stupidity for me. As much as I love lupita, black shouldnt have to look just like her to be considered the perfect black look or black enough and sick of it.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux

Ur whole post is saying a whole lot of nothing. I am well aware of the colorism in the black community and not just amongs the men but women too we just camflouge it better but anywho. If black women or darkskin black women so hurt and offended by this commercial then by all means running ur mouth on sm is not it, u need to be running ur mouth to therapist because this shouldnt be this deep.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,940 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
@Dale Rick Nor No, Steve Harvey isn't her biological father.

@vdw842003 Colorism is that deep though, sis. It impacts Black women as a whole, with dark skinned women receiving the very worst of it. Dark skinned Black women are denied jobs, love, and access to certain things just because of their skin complexion. Portraying dark skinned women as desperate for men is very damaging and highlights a disrespectful, tale as old as time narrative that says dark skinned Black women are so desperate and it's always one sided/unrequited, working against them.

We have to counter this disrespectful, colorist imagery by recognizing it, talking about it, and lastly, not supporting any media outlet that participates in the degradation of dark skinned Black women and girls.

We are not going to placate the situation and act like it's not deep. That is actually a defense mechanism and a poor coping strategy, sis. You don't have to agree, the truth will still remain the truth, and Chrissie will continue to speak truth to power. I love Chrissie so much!

Divine dark skin for the win! Ayeeeee :b41

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux

@vdw842003 Colorism is that deep though, sis. It impacts Black women as a whole, with dark skinned women receiving the very worst of it. Dark skinned Black women are denied jobs, love, and access to certain things just because of their skin complexion. Portraying dark skinned women as desperate for men is very damaging and highlights a disrespectful, tale as old as time narrative that says dark skinned Black women are so desperate and it's always one sided/unrequited, working against them.

We have to counter this disrespectful, colorist imagery by recognizing it, talking about it, and lastly, not supporting any media outlet that participates in the degradation of dark skinned Black women and girls.

We are not going to placate the situation and act like it's not deep. That is actually a defense mechanism and a poor coping strategy, sis. You don't have to agree, the truth will still remain the truth, and Chrissie will continue to speak truth to power. I love Chrissie so much!

Honey, the woman was married in the commercial, if anything she was being greedy not desperate, LOL. It was not promoting a darkskin black women being desperate for love. I can think of alot of content that promotes damaging things for black/darkskin women and this isnt it. It was suppose to be fun, flirty and tease, it wasnt suppose to be this deep. No black women was coming off desperate in this commercial, she already had a man. Its not like she was single and desperate.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,940 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Honey, the woman was married in the commercial, if anything she was being greedy not desperate, LOL. It was not promoting a darkskin black women being desperate for love. I can think of alot of content that promotes damaging things for black/darkskin women and this isnt it. It was suppose to be fun, flirty and tease, it wasnt suppose to be this deep. No black women was coming off desperate in this commercial, she already had a man. Its not like she was single and desperate.
Sis, I would like you to look at the big picture. Like Chrissie said, whenever the media shows greedy/thirsty women, who is it usually? Dark skinned Black women. When they show women who are the love interest, who is it usually? Light skinned, racially ambiguous women.

This hateful and harmful trend must end, and be called out mercilessly any and every time we see it. We need corrective, dark skinned Black woman promotion.

Let me drop Chrissie's divine dark skin IG below where she showcases beautiful dark skinned Black women. Good God almighty! :inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:eat

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
Sis, I would like you to look at the big picture. Like Chrissie said, whenever the media shows greedy/thirsty women, who is it usually? Dark skinned Black women. When they show women who are the love interest, who is it usually? Light skinned, racially ambiguous women.

This hateful and harmful trend must end, and be called out mercilessly any and every time we see it. We need corrective, dark skinned Black woman promotion.

Let me drop Chrissie's divine dark skin IG below where she showcases beautiful dark skinned Black women. Good God almighty! :inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:eat

How much is she’s paying y’all to be delusional

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux

Denied jobs please stop black women are at better advantage then black men when it comes to getting jobs

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux

Marry her since you love her so much

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux

Ur whole post is saying a whole lot of nothing. I am well aware of the colorism in the black community and not just amongs the men but women too we just camflouge it better but anywho. If black women or darkskin black women so hurt and offended by this commercial then by all means running ur mouth on sm is not it, u need to be running ur mouth to therapist because this shouldnt be this deep.
Black American issues meanwhile Africans and Caribbean women are taking over in the USA I’m proud of them, they are group of hard working individuals they are building futures for their kids they don’t have time for foolishness

BUTTERCAKE

♥ I love to make guys cry. ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
146,641 5,258 4,148
Alleybux

This commercial was VERY cringe and I hated it.

I don't think Amazon was trying to take a dig at black women with this commercial it just shows how they are catering to a black female audience. & Yes, Black women put average black men on a pedastal all the time.

First off, MBJ is NOT sexy and lacks any and all xes appeal, lol.

& Of course it would be a Dark Skin Black Woman being in lust. I don't want my imagery associated with praising average black men.

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
This commercial was VERY cringe and I hated it.

I don't think Amazon was trying to take a dig at black women with this commercial it just shows how they are catering to a black female audience. & Yes, Black women put average black men on a pedastal all the time.

First off, MBJ is NOT sexy and lacks any and all xes appeal, lol.

& Of course it would be a Dark Skin Black Woman being in lust. I don't want my imagery associated with praising average black men.
Go and protest gather up the BLM people

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
Denied jobs please stop black women are at better advantage then black men when it comes to getting jobs

I have never heard a darkskin black woman say she was denied a job because of the color their skin, never. Now cant say what the fµck the goes on in Hollyweird but in regular life black women of all shades get work.

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,800 7,155 1,338
Alleybux
Black American issues meanwhile Africans and Caribbean women are taking over in the USA I’m proud of them, they are group of hard working individuals they are building futures for their kids they don’t have time for foolishness

Why are you triggered?
Colorism affects ALL Black women. Why does a group of women discussing their issues bother YOU?

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
Why are you triggered?
Colorism affects ALL Black women. Why does a group of women discussing their issues bother YOU?
You’re triggered over here defending a faceless person who could can care less about you

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
Where did I defend her or anybody?
You’ve been combative and aggressive typing non stop like a maniac
Combative and aggressive that’s what your leader taught you. She told y’all to get rid of those vocabulary when it comes to black women but y’all can’t do that y’all are so confused

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,693 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
Combative and aggressive that’s what your leader taught you. She told y’all to get rid of those vocabulary when it comes to black women but y’all can’t do that y’all are so confused
You’re really paying attention to her words but still misunderstanding so much... it has to be on purpose

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,800 7,155 1,338
Alleybux
I'm not her biggest fan, but people coming together to discuss issues that affect them is normal. It wasn't a problem when White men took to the streets to protest their guns or how they feel their race/masculinity is being erased worldwide or the environment or whatever.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,940 3,665 3,118
Alleybux

I’m currently listening, and I love it. OG is being treated unfairly, and it’s colorism. I am so glad Chrissie is speaking on it, and standing in solidarity with OG.

The favorite past time of denying/placating colorism and trying to bully and silence dark skinned Black women is over. I like how she brought up gay Funky Dineva who is dark skinned with negroidian features himself calling OG ugly. See, Funky Dineva’s problem is that he’s a gay man who wishes he was a woman. You get some problematic gay men who are just jealous of women. They feel women get the pick of the litter with men, and some of them wish they could be a woman. He is not an ally to Black women.

Also, @vdw842003 , I need you to look outside yourself and your experiences. The world is much bigger than your own experiences, sis. It’s not productive of you to deny other peoples experiences because you never experienced or heard about it. Elevate your thinking, sis. Respectfully.

AngelzRock

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
what's going on with her ex-fiance? I'm pretty sure that I've seen all of her vids but I'm still confused about how he "messed up"/why they aren't together anymore?

dolly1971

Fair and Balanced
Reaction score
Reactions
57,264 2,848 3,439
Alleybux
I don't like her because she implies that ds black women are inherently unfeminine and the fact that her advice centers around attracting white men and I just find her to be full of sh!t
She is very hypocritical.
She goes on about BM, not only being with white or non black women, but biracial and light skinned women, as well.

But at the same time she acknowledges having relationships with non BM and encourages BW to be with with WM. So what is her point and why make such a big fuss about BM being with light skinned or non BW? BW can go with non BM for the same reason as why BM go with Non BW, ie validation and mixed race children.

If she wants to empowers DSW she should give tips on BW focusing on the men who love them regardless of race and leave who BM date out of it.

If she wants to give feminine tips then she should show us what being feminine looks like on her.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
She is very hypocritical.
She goes on about BM, not only being with white or non black women, but biracial and light skinned women, as well.
Yeah, I mean aren't light skinned Black women Black? Even if they're biracial, aren't they Black? If the men are, why aren't the women? Gender doesn't change a person's Blackness.

But at the same time she acknowledges having relationships with non BM and encourages BW to be with with WM. So what is her point and why make such a big fuss about BM being with light skinned or non BW? BW can go with non BM for the same reason as why BM go with Non BW, ie validation and mixed race children.
Yeah, she boasts about it doesn't she? And isn't she encouraging Black women to create women that she wants to lock out of the Black community. She has said that biracial women don't belong with Black women.

If she wants to give feminine tips then she should show us what being feminine looks like on her.
That sounds like a wonderful plan.

Sadly, all of these content providers are using the mental issues of their followers to make a buck, it's shameful.

Blessence

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,289 1,881 1,207
Alleybux
Chrissie is anonymous because she wants to avoid death threats. I know Rashida Strober has been getting death threats and emails sent to her

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
Chrissie is anonymous because she wants to avoid death threats. I know Rashida Strober has been getting death threats and emails sent to her
Yeah, I figured that is why she was anonymous which is a good idea. Peoples opinions can get ur hurt or killed these days, so she is doing right for her own safety.