Damn homie!!

180615875-canelo-alvarez-looks-on-from-the-post-fight-gettyimages.jpg

lllllllll

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
151 6 30
Alleybux
Of course my link cut off in Round 11. Did Floyd talk his usual sh!t when he won lol?

he never talks sh!t after he wins, just does it during the buildup for the fight so build hype, as no one is gonna want to see them fight if they're all buddy buddy. After the fight is over he always pays respect to his opponent

Karin

Reaction score
Reactions
70 2
Alleybux
The King did what he does best.

The end.

E=PC2

Team Owner
BANNED
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
66,694 69 74
Alleybux
TMZ ‏@TMZ 12m
Mayweather Judge -- I Stand Behind My Decision .... The Fight Was a Draw http://tmz.me/1aCBvxs

9/15/2013 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mayweather Judge
I Stand Behind My Decision
... The Fight Was a Draw

Exclusive
0915-mayweather-judge2-2.jpg

The boxing judge being ripped apart for scoring the Mayweather/Canelo fight as a draw tells TMZ she doesn't care what the critics say ... insisting she called the fight correctly.
Judge C.J. Ross tells us "I stand behind my decision" and isn't phased by all the ferocious criticism she's received from both experts and amateurs.

In case you missed it -- Floyd Mayweather scored a convincing victory over Saul "Canelo" Alvarez last night ... but C.J. was the only judge to score them evenly.

After the fight, boxing expert Teddy Atlas went on ESPN and said Ross' score was a travesty and suggested she was paid off by gamblers.

Everyone in the arena was shocked by C.J.'s call ... including Floyd Mayweather who mouthed the words, "What the f***" when the announcer revealed he won on a majority decision and not unanimous.

But it's clear the judge doesn't care ... in her mind it was a draw.

KingCetshwayo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,209 82 89
Alleybux
TMZ ‏@TMZ 12m
Mayweather Judge -- I Stand Behind My Decision .... The Fight Was a Draw http://tmz.me/1aCBvxs

9/15/2013 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mayweather Judge
I Stand Behind My Decision
... The Fight Was a Draw

Exclusive
0915-mayweather-judge2-2.jpg

The boxing judge being ripped apart for scoring the Mayweather/Canelo fight as a draw tells TMZ she doesn't care what the critics say ... insisting she called the fight correctly.
Judge C.J. Ross tells us "I stand behind my decision" and isn't phased by all the ferocious criticism she's received from both experts and amateurs.

In case you missed it -- Floyd Mayweather scored a convincing victory over Saul "Canelo" Alvarez last night ... but C.J. was the only judge to score them evenly.

After the fight, boxing expert Teddy Atlas went on ESPN and said Ross' score was a travesty and suggested she was paid off by gamblers.

Everyone in the arena was shocked by C.J.'s call ... including Floyd Mayweather who mouthed the words, "What the f***" when the announcer revealed he won on a majority decision and not unanimous.

But it's clear the judge doesn't care ... in her mind it was a draw.

What she mean't to say is she was drawing while watching the fight.

DarknLovely

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,145 792 261
Alleybux
I didn't watch the fight but this Spanish chick at my job was like she wanted canleo to win. I'm the only blk person there and I know she wanted to say cause he was Spanish.

I had to let that bish know I don't know much about boxing but mayweather is an experience boxer who is good and comes from a boxing family and that canleo kid got a major come up even being able to fight some one of mayweather caliber. Was I right? who knows but that bish only like canleo cause be was Spanish