w-600h-450-2550778.jpg

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Skysims/

guapguru

Grilled Cheesus
Reaction score
Reactions
22,157 421 216
Alleybux
[MENTION=74092]Misty4m[/MENTION] and [MENTION=164866]Double Dutch[/MENTION] thank you guys so much! After I download these packs, how do I get them into my game? The last time I tried I got lost when it came to downloading and moving around the zip file. Do you guys know how to dumb it down for me?

guapguru

Grilled Cheesus
Reaction score
Reactions
22,157 421 216
Alleybux

mangomami

Mrs. Goldblum
Reaction score
Reactions
29,523 897 211
Alleybux
Sorry [MENTION=198517]guapguru[/MENTION] my macbook is in the shop so I'm doing everything on my phone right now. It would have been super difficult to explain everything. But thanks! I don't really like thesimsresource* and try to find alternatives on tumblr or (an older site) mysims3blog I believe is the name. They stopped updating it but they have a vast and organized database of downloads. My quick tips would be to:

-learn to convert your CC from .sims3pack to .package files. Super easy using Delphy's mod!
-keep note of the version capability, especially if you use mods
-also keep note of the polycount of certain downloadable objects.
-be very meticulously and organized if you plan to download a lot of CC bc one bad file and your game can start acting up.

Cant think of anything else atm, but if you have questions let us know! And have fun!

*if you have to use TSR, get the ad skipper extension for your browser. Especially if you have adblocker installed.

CharlaBih

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,887 1,202 281
Alleybux
My sim Serai. I need to tweak her, she looks basic lol.
QfFkxim.png

I just downloaded enough cc to make my game bearable. I didn't want to bog down my game then download something that would make it crash.

I always download the same male sim, Donovan. He makes cute kids :dunno:. They're engaged. He's excited about the wedding lol
uJ5kMb0.png

8MmvFbB.png

Their dog Blondie:
HApFHDe.png

CharlaBih

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,887 1,202 281
Alleybux
Sorry @guapguru my macbook is in the shop so I'm doing everything on my phone right now. It would have been super difficult to explain everything. But thanks! I don't really like thesimsresource* and try to find alternatives on tumblr or (an older site) mysims3blog I believe is the name. They stopped updating it but they have a vast and organized database of downloads. My quick tips would be to:

-learn to convert your CC from .sims3pack to .package files. Super easy using Delphy's mod!
-keep note of the version capability, especially if you use mods
-also keep note of the polycount of certain downloadable objects.
-be very meticulously and organized if you plan to download a lot of CC bc one bad file and your game can start acting up.

Cant think of anything else atm, but if you have questions let us know! And have fun!

*if you have to use TSR, get the ad skipper extension for your browser. Especially if you have adblocker installed.

Omg, i had no idea they had an extension for tsr! I would avoid downloading from them because of the stupid timer. I swear those 10 secs feel like 30.

TobiasBlkChick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
242,408 5,177 6,092
Alleybux
*delurking*

Just dropping in to let you heffas know that I appreciate this thread. I repped a font who usually provides good Sims fuckery and asked her when she was going to give me my fix with more Sims fuckery. I'm feenin'. I haven't played in years, but I enjoy lurking and looking at these pics and reading the stories.

Just a little note to say thanks to all who post in this thread...and to let y'all know that you are being watched by the creepers like me who lurk and get a kick and a ridiculous amount of kikis out of y'all's creativity and ridiculousness. Some of you should consider getting into soap opera or sitcom writing or try your hands at writing romance/hood romance novels.

Don't be scurred by my lurking and sudden appearance to post in this thread, I'm one of those harmless creepers. :hug: But on the real, I know the stories and lives of some of y'all's Sims going back a few years. :apthy: Some of this ish is better than soap operas. :dead: Keep up the good work. Now, let me go ahead and re-lurk. I'll pop back up with a "thank you" post in the next year or two if I'm still fcking with LSA like that.

*puts back on lurking cloak* :evil:

Miss_Sinai

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reaction score
Reactions
37,432 862 69
Alleybux
Got a new pic of Mutya's youngest grand baby from her baby daughter Jahlil. Jahlil left home to go live in the desert (idk why, cause she is a vampire) and she met Darren Dreamer and they got married. He did cheat on her thus making ghetto twins of Alphonse Maultpin and his daughter with his wife Daijah Dreamer. She is stunning with her moms looks and her dads eyes. She is a teen now along with her brother.

guapguru

Grilled Cheesus
Reaction score
Reactions
22,157 421 216
Alleybux
Okay so I had to uninstall/reinstall my game, meaning I had to start all over with a new family. I considered it a blessing in disguise because I really wanted to play with a sim that was a hoe.
Meet Marcus Johnson
9F8pwI0.jpg

He's player AKA heartbreaker. I had a good time playing with this dude. He started off living with his parents like a typical fukkboi. He invited all his girls to the house and even slept with and dated his maid.
bFDpu59.jpg

Of course that went left but he had to try it out. She became annoying and started picking fights so he had to break her heart. He started off messing around with one of his pregnant neighbors. Yes, you heard me right. He went to her house, flirted and bedded her in less than 4 hours. Obviously the husband was pissed, especially since Marcus had the nerve to do it right under his nose :e2_25: He got his ass whipped for that ish.

lTrfhhN.jpg

He didn't care tho, he kept sleeping with her and even invited her over to his place after the fact. She spent the night and decided to move in! She was trying to tie him down with a ready made family, he wasn't even the father of her kid ya'll. Anyways, Marcus was not prepared to settle down and his family didn't like her for barging in their house. What happened next? They starved her to death so she could get tf out because she wasn't leaving.

UmtKYka.jpg

Marcus ain't give nary a fµck. After she died his parents slept peacefully and he went to bed one of his other girls. He was messing with another woman with a kid (she was chubby) and the late rich Mrs. Crumplebottom.
ZURvvAY.jpg

rMfQCWt.jpg

I'll post the rest under.

guapguru

Grilled Cheesus
Reaction score
Reactions
22,157 421 216
Alleybux
He also started talking to this strawberry blonde named Holly. She's still thirsty for him to this day btw.
shVUGgA.jpg

Moving forward, his mom is a sweetheart and caters to his fboi ways since he's her only baby. Doesn't matter how many girls he brings home..so she threw him a party and invited all his hoes! Yes, his mom was lowkey messy. Anyways, Marcus wanted to act like he was a certified player and kissed one of his girls at the party and Agnes (Mrs. Crumplebottom) walked in and was pissed.
KOutnGR.jpg

JaVR4Gq.jpg

Peep Holly trying to get a look at what's happening. She was oblivious or didn't care because she walked away like she didn't see ish. Marcus tried to break up with the girl he kissed so Agnes so she would stop being mad but it didn't work. Not only did Agnes dump him but he couldn't even go to her house, she was so damn mad. Marcus was highkey pissed because that was his little sugar mama and now he done messed it up. He didn't sweat it tho, he knew he'd get her back in no time so he gave her some time to cool off. He hit up one of his other girls, Pauline Goddard (she was also married).
kNysjGP.jpg

They had xes and he started seriously courting her (while still cheating). Marcus was getting a little anxious because he was aging so he wanted to make her a baby mama and an official part of his harem. Between the baby making, his mom passed so she never got to meet any of her grandchildren :(
YCUOVfF.jpg

Marcus found out Pauline was pregnant not too long later so that was bittersweet. He took out his sadness on his harem and tried to make every single on a baby mama :( at this point, he and Agnes were on good terms so she was back in the harem. While he was at her house he got the news that his daughter Joelle was born. He went to go visit her and got the shock of his life when he saw Pauline had her ex husband in the house holding his baby!
dtwWMnj.jpg

He knew the only way to get his baby under his roof was to marry his baby mama so...
jQTAxo6.jpg

Yup, that happened. They moved into a brand new house together and brought Marcus' father along. Things were going good. Joelle turned 3 (the little toddler she's thinking about in the pic) and baby number 2 was on the way..

DQiaGK4.jpg

eFmUtU2.jpg

Sadly his father passed before he could meet his grandson.
quWnolK.jpg

Be back with part 3

guapguru

Grilled Cheesus
Reaction score
Reactions
22,157 421 216
Alleybux
Baby Jailen was born and things seemed to be going well in the family.
1QUjAOQ.jpg

Little did Pauline know, Marcus just had another baby with the rich Mrs. Crumplebottom aka Agnes. After Jailen was born he went over to Agnes to spend time with his second daughter Renee.
ENimWJ3.jpg

Word got around about Marcus cheating and having a kid outside of his marriage. Boy when Pauline found out she iced him out cold. Things just went from bad to worse. She couldn't stand to see his face, they constantly fought in front of the kids and Marcus decided that staying for the kids wouldn't work. They split. Not long later he married his second baby mama Agnes. The funny thing is, when Pauline and Marcus got married it was really private and lowkey. But when Marcus married Agnes they made a spectacle and invited the whole town :disdain: Pauline didn't want the kids there tho so they didn't go.
xAMDFXN.jpg

hyXZVnx.jpg

After the wedding Marcus moved Pauline out since the house was in his name :disdain: and moved Agnes and Renee in. Because of Pauline's hectic work schedule (she works at night and spends all day sleeping), Marcus kept the kids. Below you'll see Joelle who is now a teen and Jailen who turned 5 interacting with their now step-mother. Of course Joelle is a sweetheart so she's nice to the homewrecking step mama.
VWb2AyI.jpg

Despite the fukkboi trait, Marcus is surprisingly a good father (leaving out the fact that when Jaelin was a toddler he caught his father sleeping with one of his hoes in his parents bed while his mom was out at the spa :e9_25:) and he's best friends with all his children. Here's them hanging out at the movies. Renee in the purple, Joelle is the taller girl, and the boy in the back is Jailen.
8UZ9yBZ.jpg

I'll be back with part 4.

guapguru

Grilled Cheesus
Reaction score
Reactions
22,157 421 216
Alleybux
So here is an update on the blended Johnson Family. You've already seen Marcus so here is his wife Agnes Johnson. I cheated and made her young because I was tired of her looking like a granny.
fi0pWuG.jpg

Joelle Johnson (daughter from his first marriage). She grew up to be a cutie.
2PN6A98.jpg

Jailen Johnson(son from his first marriage). Looks just like his dad.
DkJW1hY.jpg

Renee Johnson (daughter from his current marriage). She's a sweetheart and looks like Jailen.
CszycEh.jpg

Here's their holiday postcard, sorry about the quality.
22G6cKi.png

Btw Marcus is still cheating and Holly is still in the harem after all these years. That's all for now lol.

MarysJoint

Keepin It Classy
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
75,160 1,512 2,942
Alleybux

sun cow

aesthete | ˈesˌTHēt
Reaction score
Reactions
18,239 1,203 153
Alleybux
Vac34ig.jpg

My sim Kadia Kallon. She's a blogger and an aspiring gardener.
Atkn4oV.jpg

ckWzZAM.jpg

uHGp7Gg.jpg

vNIwP7H.jpg

There's not a lot going on. I need to come up with a storyline. So far the weirdest thing that's happened was that a fire broke out...
8a836KV.jpg

and half the neighbourhood showed up at the door before the firefighters did.
ej2nPLs.jpg

A couple of screenshots of her home (not finished decorating yet)
xSKWaGr.jpg

B9ZoRtc.jpg

VergilSparda

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,146 44 4
Alleybux
Unfortunately I don't have any pics to share yet but I am happy to see that many people still play The Sims 3. Steam has it on sale and all of the expansion packs so am going to pick a few of them up.

QuincyMcCallin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,571 112 39
Alleybux
Recently started playing TS3 again. This family got put on pause months ago, and now they're on pause again because it's gonna take me fifty leven years to decorate their house.

tumblr_ot6cujt2Ra1s1k14zo1_r1_1280.png

Housebun278

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,178 51 48
Alleybux
A premade Sim from Islo Paradiso - She somehow reminded me of Hayden Panettiere but with a softer nose.

I wanted to change the fact that she, and a few others keep walking around in their grad robes for no reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot-185.jpg
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 90

Housebun278

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,178 51 48
Alleybux
Using Spoilers so they don't bog down anyone's system...

Islo Paradiso shots:

Florita Hernandez @ yoga class. I don't have World Adventures, but there is a mod you can use, that allows Sims to unlock this as a hidden skill, while using the yoga mats.

Florita Hernandez's daughter Palmira with her ex-husband, and her boyfriend of the week. Didn't end well.

Florita Herndez and her new husband, and second son at the summer festival.

Some island shots. I thought the statue in the background was cool.

https://ibb.co/WGw16nS

A childish Alto in his dated mansion.

Florita Hernandez's son and his steady girlfriend. His little brother is asleep on the napping mat. Also a mod file, I love it!.

Bridgeport shots -

I believe this is Big Hartley's baby mama...or wife. Whatever. Aside from the shoes, she's wearing a fashionable winter robe, after moving into the mansion with their son.

Big Hartley and his home recording studio. ATS has some great clutter that really made this look like a studio. Only things I added were the mixing table (I didn't want completely change it/bog down the game w/ so much clutter...a danger!), the speakers, monitor, microphone and headphones.

Townie Sim. She blinked here but I thought she looked like Zendaya a bit.

Winter Bridgeport scenery

Boroughsburg scenery. I have it downloaded and it's a great way to release my building urges but a lot of the lots are shells, which gives a lot of freedom for someone to build from the ground up. Trouble is, is that I'm not that great! So the style doesn't match the avenue I may build on - but I like seeing areas like this where it reminds me of suburban-type city living.

Last edited:

ego death

Renaissance Tour Attendee
Reaction score
Reactions
23,862 1,486 52
Alleybux
Soooooooooo my stupid drunk ass downloaded Monte Vista from the Sims store last week & decided it would be funny to make a Habsburg family.

You know, these folks (putting photos for reference in a spoiler because they are hideous):

habsburg-jaw-of-charles-ii.jpg

dsc_0076.jpg

Charles-V-Habsburg.png

Much fuckery has ensued ever since. Meet the Simsburgs! (also hideous & going in a spoiler)

ne8b34.jpg

Perseus Simsburg
28ku4cn.jpg

His wife, Philippa
rh5the.jpg

Son & daughter Pervical and Patricia
35lr9lj.jpg

Younger daughter Paola with her parents (the castle is still a work in progress)
EuqZWpm.jpg

& their newest grotesque bundle of joy, baby Phillip
K2YkNDG.jpg

I gave them all the worst personality traits lol.