The people that work at ICDC college dont know the theme song smh

OrangeGhost

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
89,482 946 148
Alleybux
Am i the only one that thought they should?these muhfuckas don't know sh!t!! that commercial came on and im sitting here goin' awf to this iconic sh!t and i wanted to know if the people that work at ICDC knew the theme song....sooo i called up there pretending i gave a damn about this raggedy ass school,here's how it went..

Lady-Hello,this is ICDC College im here to answer any questions you have regarding the school.How may i help you?

Me-Yes,I've seen the light,im tired of wasting my life..romeo miller and this commercial finally got to me and told me how great ICDC college is and that if i wanted to change my life ICDC can help..is that true?

Lady-........uuh yes, here at icdc college we can offer you a lot of opportunities to help you.Getting you help with financial aid, your own computer for your classes(blah blah blah, bish repeating what romeo said)

Me-Do you know the theme song?

Lady-(laughs) no i don't,sorry..

Me-Not even a little? try your best and fill in the blank *raps* "im so ________College (waits for her to say something)

Lady-uh no im sorry i don't know...

Me-*raps* "uh yea,i say_______College..yea,yea.....coooollleeege

Lady-Do you want me to put you through to somebody who probably does?

Me-yes please :pcute:

I talked to 3 people so far and none of these bishes knew the song.The last guy asked if i was still interested in attending the school,i said no thanks...i just saw the Everest commercial and the guy on there sounds more passionate about the school..so im going to try Everest.I said have a nice day and hung up.

afro-shaking-head-no.gif
they dead wrong for not knowing...

tumblr_n7n6s5d3eM1r33r0fo1_r1_500.gif

#ICDC #RomeoMiller #Iconic

YogaJones

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
681 3
Alleybux
WAYMMMMENT IF U DONT GET CHO ASS UP OUTTA HERE!!!!!! I can't BREATHE!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

chantelle

Ur Obsession
Reaction score
Reactions
68,353 1,396 630
Alleybux
You should have recorded it and put it on youtube. Lol!! I swear some of ya'll the second coming of Mad TV

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,596 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
Well I can't blame them. The song sux
Now the first education connection commercial with that down az white girl rap/singing sh yts on the ICDC song.

BTW, You are silly az hell if you really called them and asked that! LMAO!

Mysteri

Ever-changing
Reaction score
Reactions
6,511 133 16
Alleybux
Got me crying and snorting laughing over here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@rep am I detecting sarcasm?

tumblr_ls03eluGTe1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

OrangeGhost

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
89,482 946 148
Alleybux
You should have recorded it and put it on youtube. Lol!! I swear some of ya'll the second coming of Mad TV

I was more shocked nobody hung up on me.im sitting here rapping the theme song..goin ham like im auditioning for a record deal :laugh:

Peachez N Cream

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,784 788 118
Alleybux
You trolling ICDC?!!? OH IM SO doing this to Devry or some other one they show all day when im watch channel 9 & 26..

OrangeGhost

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
89,482 946 148
Alleybux
Well I can't blame them. The song sux
Now the first education connection commercial with that down az white girl rap/singing sh yts on the ICDC song.

BTW, You are silly az hell if you really called them and asked that! LMAO!

bish yassss i thought i was the only one that thought she slayed! i wanted her to come out with an album so i could stan for her ass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ"]Education Connection Commercial Jingle - YouTube[/ame]

that lil dance move she did @0:39-0:41

k99z04.jpg

BarackNRolla

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,965 1,034 17
Alleybux
Am i the only one that thought they should?these muhfuckas don't know sh!t!! that commercial came on and im sitting here goin' awf to this iconic sh!t and i wanted to know if the people that work at ICDC knew the theme song....sooo i called up there pretending i gave a damn about this raggedy ass school,here's how it went..

Lady-Hello,this is ICDC College im here to answer any questions you have regarding the school.How may i help you?

Me-Yes,I've seen the light,im tired of wasting my life..romeo miller and this commercial finally got to me and told me how great ICDC college is and that if i wanted to change my life ICDC can help..is that true?

Lady-........uuh yes, here at icdc college we can offer you a lot of opportunities to help you.Getting you help with financial aid, your own computer for your classes(blah blah blah, bish repeating what romeo said)

Me-Not even a little? try your best and fill in the blank *raps* "im so ________College (waits for her to say something)

I talked to 3 people so far and none of these bishes knew the song.The last guy asked if i was still interested in attending the school,i said no thanks...i just saw the Everest commercial and the guy on there sounds more passionate about the school..so im going to try Everest.I said have a nice day and hung up.

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Girl, I'm over here hollering right now and my boyfriend is looking at me like WTF!!!!

badmichelle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
394 55 158
Alleybux
lmao i think i may get fired the way my laughter reached the whole building

Scarlett O Hara

Evolved Scorpion, Phoenix ish!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,773 2,644 1,027
Alleybux
They show those commercials on BET and in between Maury and Jerry Springer shows. (Target marketing audience)

BellaMomma3

Mommas
Reaction score
Reactions
56,865 2,768 2,133
Alleybux
Hopefully this is a fable because surely that was "immature-r" than a mf. I do have a sense of humor but I just didn't find this story amusing. It was kinda dumb. Like...I actually twisted my face up reading it and then I judged you.

nissyboo

temptation island
Reaction score
Reactions
2,321 32 6
Alleybux
hell nawwww lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

OrangeGhost

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
89,482 946 148
Alleybux
Hopefully this is a fable because surely that was "immature-r" than a mf. I do have a sense of humor but I just didn't find this story amusing. It was kinda dumb. Like...I actually twisted my face up reading it and then I judged you.

9B0TDCT.gif

bye bish,thanks for reading my prank story

LeBronFan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,803 2,676 1,826
Alleybux

Op sound's like she was trolling them for fun. :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: I can see how you see it being a bit immature. However, I find it to be quite hilarious because if they would of knew the song that could of possibly added another student in their system. :dead:

I'm over thinking here, and looking at it from a sales men point of view...
But just imagine if she was serious, and all they needed to do was sing the song to close the deal. But they couldn't... cause they didn't know the to close the deal, the same way they wheeled that person in through a commercial. :dead: Some folks would actually have some sales people take that extra step to get their money... :dead: Hahaha!!!!

P.S. I do think all the ICDC staffers should know how to sing the theme song, because they get most of their students through commercials. *Shrug.*

BellaMomma3

Mommas
Reaction score
Reactions
56,865 2,768 2,133
Alleybux
ok...but your twisted face ass is still in here sooo that means you aint sh!t either.

bye

...but you still dumb and your story was corny af. Im just saying. Don't be mad. YOu seem like ICDC material to be honest. NOW im leaving. Fck yo thread weirdo.. bye

Dymicki1969

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

afro-shaking-head-no.gif

The one that kills me is the one with Master P when he keeps saying "the key to SUSSESS..." instead of SUCCESS!

SOOOOOO embarrassed! Im from N.O. as well...