Quantcast

The petty egalitarian in me loves the Biden admin. Example #3456 the Covid19 Vaccine vs Trump unemployment stats

Flylady2.0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,435 10,051 16,321
Alleybux
So when Trump took over and had record low it's unemployment stats, the paid demobot fonts and democrat cleaners swore he was just riding off Obama and the numbers had NOTHING to do with anything Trump did. Maybe that's true or not

BUT

They also love pointing out the COVID19 vaccine rollout has been going so well for Biden but then completely leave out that Biden had nothing to do with vaccine's development or rapid production, it was their hated enemy Trump

It's just funny to me the complete difference in tone of conversations, and if you bring up the 2 issues they literally blow a head gasket from trying to come up with excuses.

What is also super funny to me, is how the democrats hate EVERYTHING Trump did and claim his entire administration was one big fµck up, yet they are pushing the last thing his administration did (the vaccine) as if it's the greatest medical advancement since penicillin, like make up your minds, if Trump screwed everything he touched up, then why are you so hell bent on getting as many people as possible to take a vaccine his admin oversaw the creation of? Confusing right

MasMouth

THE ICON
Reaction score
Reactions
520,288 24,226 7,319
Alleybux
Cheat-O deserves his roses for finally waking his goofy ass up and realizing that Rona's ass wasn't going nowhere until she's good and ready. I applaud him for listening to whoever told him " Mr. President , you're going to get brutalized in November if you don't start taking this virus more seriously ". Too bad the damage was already done by election day though...

C04ffKRW8AEfVB-.jpg

Shello

Jamaican Gyol
Reaction score
Reactions
12,436 616 434
Alleybux
So what do you want Biden to do? Say f#ck the vaccine, yall don't take it. While Republicans are pushing "open back our business", anti-mask, herd immunity, not willing to vote so people get COVID aid and is cutting off unemployment early??

It's funny how not ONE Republican voted for the COVID relief bill but so many claim Restaurant relief included as their doing. How is that for a comparison?

Flylady2.0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,435 10,051 16,321
Alleybux
So what do you want Biden to do? Say f#ck the vaccine, yall don't take it.

I mean the democrats shut down the country and were willing to let it burn to make people hate Trump, and Nancy Pelosi did tell people to ignore Trump's warning and go out and party in chinatown, so Biden saying that would have been par for the course

SexyLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,259 3,424 1,042
Alleybux
The first vaccine that was approved for the use the us wasn’t even part of operation warp speed so there’s that

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,534 16,075 11,536
Alleybux
Operation Warp Speed was a logistical disaster though.

It wasn’t until Biden came in that distribution of the vaccine became consistent enough to lower the age requirement for an appointment. I remember it because it was only 5-6 months ago.

In a nutshell, Trump skirted off Obama’s 8 years of economic growth in the same way Bush II rode off Clinton’s coattails until 9/11’s aftermath recession.

It’s a consistent historical pattern I’ve observed in inauguration years since 1933 where one party takes over from the other.

Republicans destroy the economy with devil-may-care economic policies and back room deals, the people elect a Democrat to clean house, sh!t gets fixed, the people get bored and complacent and vote in a Republican like a Timberwolves bet.

The Republican rides off the coat tails, but eventually an economic crash/natural disaster upends confidence, the Republican is exposed as a fraud, and duly voted out & replaced with another Democratic fixer.

The only reverse exception to this rule since 1933 was the Carter-Reagan change in 1981.

In conclusion, I do give the Biden Admin’s faster distribution of the vaccine with bringing down the curve and speeding up the recovery.

Shello

Jamaican Gyol
Reaction score
Reactions
12,436 616 434
Alleybux
I mean the democrats shut down the country and were willing to let it burn to make people hate Trump, and Nancy Pelosi did tell people to ignore Trump's warning and go out and party in chinatown, so Biden saying that would have been par for the course
They shut down the country because the hospitals were not able to provide ventilators, space and nurses to treat the overwhelming number of people admitted due to COVID. Newsflash, this was also done all over the world to contain the virus so this isn't a "Democrat" thing.

They didn't "stood by" and let our cities burn. The cops, military and dumb racist civilians were out in the numbers to counteract the PEACEFUL protestors. It's literally on videos of police pepper sraying people or driving their cars through crowd, ya fave KYLE RITTENHOUSE, That TRUCK Driver and many others like him. It's also well documented where TRUMP supporters were the ones showing up to protests and breaking buildings. When yall have your KKK ralies or burn sh!t after loosing a football game, it's fine though. Only person stood by and watch it burn down was the cops and city government during the TULSA Massacre. But so many persons lost their lives because they wanted to be treated like humans and not immediately being shot all the time. When black people protest police Brutality it's rioting and burning but when yall have your protests and do the same thing it's okay? Remember the Charleston KKK meeting where "they were very fine people on both sides". Someone said the Capitol riot was like a Tourist day. Miss me with ya bulls#it on here.

And Nancy going to Chinatown was early on when the virus wasn't understood. It was damage control because ya Racist-In-Chief was being mean to the Chinese people. But that hasn't stopped you and others from increasing violence against Asains plus calling it China-Virus. So why do you care that she went there??

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,534 16,075 11,536
Alleybux
They shut down the country because the hospitals were not able to provide ventilators, space and nurses to treat the overwhelming number of people admitted due to COVID. Newsflash, this was also done all over the world to contain the virus so this isn't a "Democrat" thing.

They didn't "stood by" and let our cities burn. The cops, military and dumb racist civilians were out in the numbers to counteract the PEACEFUL protestors. It's literally on videos of police pepper sraying people or driving their cars through crowd, ya fave KYLE RITTENHOUSE, That TRUCK Driver and many others like him. It's also well documented where TRUMP supporters were the ones showing up to protests and breaking buildings. When yall have your KKK ralies or burn sh!t after loosing a football game, it's fine though. Only person stood by and watch it burn down was the cops and city government during the TULSA Massacre. But so many persons lost their lives because they wanted to be treated like humans and not immediately being shot all the time. When black people protest police Brutality it's rioting and burning but when yall have your protests and do the same thing it's okay? Remember the Charleston KKK meeting where "they were very fine people on both sides". Someone said the Capitol riot was like a Tourist day. Miss me with ya bulls#it on here.

And Nancy going to Chinatown was early on when the virus wasn't understood. It was damage control because ya Racist-In-Chief was being mean to the Chinese people. But that hasn't stopped you and others from increasing violence against Asains plus calling it China-Virus. So why do you care that she went there??
@Flylady2.0 hon, please come back— it’s just a little healthy debate!

We look forward to your response

Flylady2.0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,435 10,051 16,321
Alleybux
It's literally true... the first vaccine to be approved by US regulators was Pfizer, which was not a part of Operation Warp Speed lol
Dear God the stupidity

Dearie who was the president at that time? and you do get Operation warp speed had NOTHING to do with the creation of the vaccine but the RAPID PRODUCTION OF SAID VACCINE HENCE THE NAME OPERATION WARP SPEED...

Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.[1][2] The first news report of Operation Warp Speed was on April 29, 2020,[3][4][5] and the program was officially announced on May 15, 2020.[1] It was headed by Moncef Slaoui from May 2020 to January 2021 and by David A. Kessler from January to February 2021.[6] At the end of February 2021, Operation Warp Speed was transferred into the responsibilities of the White House COVID-19 Response Team.[7]

The program promoted mass production of multiple vaccines, and different types of vaccine technologies, based on preliminary evidence, allowing for faster distribution if clinical trials confirm one of the vaccines is safe and effective. The plan anticipated that some of these vaccines will not prove safe or effective, making the program more costly than typical vaccine development, but potentially leading to the availability of a viable vaccine several months earlier than typical timelines.[8]

fµck some of you are stupid

And again NO
Clinical trials began in April 2020[35]; by November 2020, the vaccine entered Phase III clinical trials, with over 40,000 people participating
Clinical trial began in APRIL OF 2020, so you really think that Operation Warp Speed which was announced literally A MONTH LATER just happened randomly...

I hate that they let people as dumb as you vote

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,575 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
Democrats shut down the country when Democrats WEREN’T IN CHARGE?????? HOW SWAY!!!!!!

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,575 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
It's literally true... the first vaccine to be approved by US regulators was Pfizer, which was not a part of Operation Warp Speed lol
Why do they want trump to get credit for this vaccine when he didn’t order enough vaccines to vaccinate half of a damn tiny state??? That man left us FOR DEAD.. LITERALLY! Wanna know how may vaccines were left in the “stockpile” for states when the new administration came in??? ZERO. What plan was in place when the new administration came in? NO PLAN. They didn’t know how many doses they were getting each week, when they were getting it or where to distribute it.. yeah ima give Trump credit for attempting to murder us all.

KrolbCA

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,151 2,086 2,553
Alleybux

You whole response sounds like you copied and pasted your thoughts from cnn/msnbc/latimes

jessssss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,061 1,769 385
Alleybux
L
Dear God the stupidity

Dearie who was the president at that time? and you do get Operation warp speed had NOTHING to do with the creation of the vaccine but the RAPID PRODUCTION OF SAID VACCINE HENCE THE NAME OPERATION WARP SPEED...

And again NO

Clinical trial began in APRIL OF 2020, so you really think that Operation Warp Speed which was announced literally A MONTH LATER just happened randomly...

Lol okay. You specifically replied to a response that stated “the first vaccine that was approved for the use the us wasn’t even part of operation warp speed” which is FACTUAL. I never doubted the vaccine came out while Trump was still President… but alright

SexyLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,259 3,424 1,042
Alleybux
Dear God the stupidity

And again NO

Warp speed had nothing to do with the creation or production of the Pfizer vaccine as they did not accept government assistance unlike moderna and j&j. Pfizer teamed up with a company in Germany to create and produce the vaccine. They only granted took orders from the us for the vaccine IF Pfizer was able to develop one

Last edited:

SexyLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,259 3,424 1,042
Alleybux
L

Lol okay. You specifically replied to a response that stated “the first vaccine that was approved for the use the us wasn’t even part of operation warp speed” which is FACTUAL. I never doubted the vaccine came out while Trump was still President… but alright

child, that font is really trying to give Trump credit for Pfizer just because it came out when he was President. By that same logic we should be blaming him for creating covid since it came out while he was President too.

jessssss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,061 1,769 385
Alleybux
child, that font is really trying to give Trump credit for Pfizer just because it came out when he was President. By that same logic we should be blaming him for creating covid since it came out while he was President too.
LOL, I know. Not shocked though. Trump tried to take credit for Pfizer, so it only makes sense that his supporters would do the same

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,534 16,075 11,536
Alleybux
Dear God the stupidity

And again NO

Huh? C’est quelle langue?
giphy.gif
The dude wouldn’t even wear a mask— are we meant to believe that Trump’s vaccine response was as fast as its name suggested?

We’re just supposed to believe it was fast because its corny Star Trek name said it was fast?

Flylady2.0

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,435 10,051 16,321
Alleybux

We aren't talking about Tulsa, I never heard of the Charleston KKK rally, the only KKK affiliated person in the white house in the last 6 years is Joe Biden, and you sound like a fµck!ng idiot oerall

But to support my point let me introduce evidence
Ahem, exhibit A.
1623572595239.jpeg

Yeah I know the whole "she never tweeted that" (even though literally hundreds of thousands of people saw and saved it)

Shello

Jamaican Gyol
Reaction score
Reactions
12,436 616 434
Alleybux
We aren't talking about Tulsa, I never heard of the Charleston KKK rally, the only KKK affiliated person in the white house in the last 6 years is Joe Biden, and you sound like a fµck!ng idiot oerall

But to support my point let me introduce evidence
Ahem, exhibit A.
View attachment 2625918
Yeah I know the whole "she never tweeted that" (even though literally hundreds of thousands of people saw and saved it)
You are delusional and need to be in a mental institution.

Not going further with this convo