Quantcast

The Queen’s courtiers are sick of Harry and Meghan’s ****...ANONYMOUSLY of course

Reaction score
Reactions
23,896 848 389
Alleybux
Profanity in thread or confession title

Queen's war on Harry and Meghan's LA spin machine​

By Kate Mansey For The Mail On Sunday 17:01 EDT 12 Jun 2021 , updated 20:40 EDT 12 Jun 2021
8hrs ago

Queen ditches 'never complain, never explain' policy: After the row over Harry and Meghan calling their daughter Lilibet, the Palace will no longer let 'mistruths' go unchallenged.​

The Queen will no longer remain silent when the Duke and allow ‘mistruths’ about the to circulate in the public domain, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

In a dramatic departure from her longstanding ‘never complain, never explain’ policy, Her Majesty has instructed courtiers to correct any statements which misrepresent her private conversations or those of other senior Royals.

The extraordinary move demonstrates ’s exasperation at the relentless briefings that allies of the couple have been giving to the media and follows the bitter dispute over Harry and Meghan’s choice of name for their new daughter.

Link: Queen's war on Harry and Meghan's LA spin machine

Not a single person went on the record for this article lmaooooooooo, but they are now going to “correct” private conversations? The courtiers are PISSED that Elizabeth didn’t spill about the baby’s birth or name. Most importantly, NOBODY realizes how foolish and immature this looks on the global stage?

Fistes n Stuff

But her TITLES!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,171 92 104
Alleybux
Yeah, ok and when is this new policy going to start? The BM is reporting on what alleged hearts and minds within the Royal Family is thinking and feeling as usual. When is someone in The Firm gonna put a name to any of this? Who’s whole chest is gonna be doing all the talking? Im still waiting on ‘palace sources’ to be sent to the glue factory.

matrixdread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,199 4,815 3,850
Alleybux
I thought there was nothing that the institution could do that would surprise me, but losing their bigoted minds over a name given to a baby is beyond cruel. How spiteful and hateful must you be to target a baby like this for goodness sake?

What is it that the courtiers want to happen here? This reminds me so much of how they used the British tabloids to target Diana, especially in her last years.

It feels to me that people within the palace want serious harm to come to the Sussex family. I truly believe if Meghan had remained in England for much longer an awful tragedy would have unfolded. The royal institution is a cult. No one gets to leave without serious repercussions.

Last edited:

Cookie08

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
253,344 12,221 1,342
Alleybux
But I thought granny Elizabeth doesn’t have a say? That Charles and William run everything? She is just a sweet old lady.

Last edited:

madgoulding

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,649 1,843 925
Alleybux
All this nonsense over a baby’s name?

the British media is abusive af. They don’t ever know when to just fµck!ng stop. The relentless and illogical smear campaign they have against Meghan is giving me very much 97 Diana teas. They won’t stop until she goes insane or dies. It’s evil af

DaemonT

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,727 1,267 1,756
Alleybux
All this nonsense over a baby’s name?

the British media is abusive af. They don’t ever know when to just fµck!ng stop.
No it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back of all their bs since Jan 2020 against the royal family.

Also it’s not about lilibet, it’s about Harry lying w impunity about asking for permission from QE beforehand BECAUSE he felt confident the palace would let it go.

you cant build a brand off destroying other ppls. Esp family.

Harry & Meghan could’ve said they were dissatisfied living the lives of the spare’s spares in the highly structured RF and wanted to build their own legacy to pass on their kids and their kids. Everyone would have understood bc it was obvious their star was too bright for their role.

but noooooo, instead they became consumed w taking down the royal family …. All of them. Except granny who apparently would be fine at the top of pyramid after they systematically removed every stone below her.

They went all Kill Bill against a 1,000yr old institution represented by a 95yr old woman.

Oprah intv could’ve been about their new progressive role, their foundation, their kids and their plans.

Instead we got “daddy cut us off” and “Kate made me cry” and how hard it was !!!!! 1 yr into a pandemic with millions dead and millions jobless ….

their path wasn’t even sustainable.
You can’t keep whacking the royal family in every interview. We get it.

so they try to reset w the public via Lilabet which was just another major clusterf*ck like everything these two touch.

Please fire Sunshine Sachs, the worst PR firm and hire … common sense.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,466 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
I like how they're like from now on let it be known that any old anonymous palace source is speaking on behalf of the queen.

Unless these people reveal their names and faces they really needn't bother to try with their lies and bs.

Excitotoxin

"I dissent"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,099 348 54
Alleybux
Queen's war on Harry and Meghan's LA spin machine
Now if all these unnamed and anonymous courtiers just were to use the same kind of energy to challenge the mistruths that are being spread by Her Majesty's prime minister and by Her Majesty's cabinet that caused thousands of deaths just recently.

Or if they had used their chance to counter the lies that were being spread about the EU that resulted in Brexit, something that will damage the UK for decades to come.

But no, these people really want it out there that they're completely out of touch with the challenges of real life.

And the silence of Clarence House and KP speaks volumes. They should be ashamed, as future unelected heads of state.

All they seem to care about instead is buttons and tiaras...

seleishere

'I'm sure we're taller in another dimension'
Reaction score
Reactions
82,027 1,421 566
Alleybux
So let me get this straight, these people are upset that the information that THEY leaked to the bbc full of lies was disputed? It sounds like they want to be able to do their shady smear with the tabloids with no challenge whatsoever and with no regards to the truth

4suresmalls

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,846 154 28
Alleybux
No it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back of all their bs since Jan 2020 against the royal family.

Also it’s not about lilibet, it’s about Harry lying w impunity about asking for permission from QE beforehand BECAUSE he felt confident the palace would let it go.

Harry & Meghan could’ve said they were dissatisfied living the lives of the spare’s spares in the highly structured RF and wanted to build their own legacy to pass on their kids and their kids. Everyone would have understood bc it was obvious their star was too bright for their role.

but noooooo, instead they became consumed w taking down the royal family …. All of them. Except granny who apparently would be fine at the top of pyramid after they systematically removed every stone below her.

They went all Kill Bill against a 1,000yr old institution represented by a 95yr old woman.

Oprah intv could’ve been about their new progressive role, their foundation, their kids and their plans.

Instead we got “daddy cut us off” and “Kate made me cry” and how hard it was !!!!! 1 yr into a pandemic with millions dead and millions jobless ….

so they try to reset w the public via Lilabet which was just another major clusterf*ck like everything these two touch.

I think they did that interview to explain why they left. To set their record straight. I was even surprised at how open they were. Before then did we know why they left?

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,466 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
So let me get this straight, these people are upset that the information that THEY leaked to the bbc full of lies was disputed? It sounds like they want to be able to do their shady smear with the tabloids with no challenge whatsoever and with no regards to the truth

The smear was meant to continue and be used in the event their G7 stunt went awry which it did.

The PM came out with nothing actually he came out far worse than when he went in. He had the gall to tell the French president that the EU needs to solve the Northern Ireland issue... guess who is the PM of that country? Remember a few months ago the unrest in NI? That is many, many, many years in the making and now Johnson is really poking at them.

Royals charmed no one, we saw Kate pull the photo op switch on Dr. Biden who was there to do work but told to wrap things up I think they wrapped things up because they didn't want Kate to be asked anything and further embarrass herself.

So now courtiers want free range to speak lies for whenever things go bad for the royals and government which is pretty much all the time.

honey8271

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,984 1,833 850
Alleybux
Pretty much this. These people are beyond ridiculous.

XR77910

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,308 1,686 1,150
Alleybux

It's a fµck!ng name. Good grief! Also, H & M didn't start this childish fight. they defended themselves against an onslaught from a bunch of bitter b!tches......males included.

Dollargeneral fan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,510 619 193
Alleybux
The royal family/press has been on a roll lately. Is their crisis team not doing their job? Is this all from a little innocent babys name? Or did harry tell them to kick rocks and he's not going to their statue event? Hopefully the latter.