The Real Comedian Latrese Allen

Reactions
80 4
Alleybux
Why did she lose her kids?I watched the lastest video and the Sugar daddy repossessed the Infiniti LMAO.The apartment is dirty and cluttered. Do people actually order off her website?
I honestly thought she was a man when I first clicked on her Instagram.

Mouth Of The South
Reactions
438 8 1
Alleybux
She's 37 or 38, i remember reading the article about her lawsuits against Sarasota police and they mentioned she had been arrested in 2001 for cocaine possession with intent to deliver and she was 18 at the time. The youngest two boys dad was killed in 2019, he was 26 at the time and the boys were 8. That means Latrese was atleast 27 getting pregnant by a 17 or 18 year old, SMFH!

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

• Poll
Who do you get along with better dad side or mom side of family
This is a really complicated survey. You fonts hate the hell out of your families. I get along with everyone. I'm everyone's favorite. Always...
What happened to Paula Patton?
Saw her on a panel, was in the second row, about 7-8 years ago. She was much better looking than photos, her skin was flawless and she laughed...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Can yall clarify the HIV status? Is Rico the only one that has it or did he infect the other YouTuber that he had relations with (can't remember...
Do you think crime has gone up because of Covid/the lockdown? Why?
Yo. NYC. Seriously? https://www.wsj.com/articles/shooter-in-times-square-injures-two-women-and-a-child-11620515374?mod=e2tw
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
A WHOLE WORD FROM Y'ALL 3. A TRIPLE THREAT THERMON ON A THUNDAY! I was just thinking one of the real reasons TC probably won't get divorced is...
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
Twitter is outta pocket for this LMBO!! Mama T was not gonna let Beth embarrass her son further lol. If there is ever a Real Housewives of...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
None of that has to do with gender identity lol g a s light ing. Why are you so intent on upholding gender stereotypes and gender roles and forms...
Is Lita the most influential WWE female wrestlers of all time?
Too bad WWE will never admit that. I know what you mean. They can't erase her legacy though. And thank goodness the younger generation of Women...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Bey was the obvious leader and star. She was always front and center. She sang 99% of the time LEAD the first two albums. I never said that was...
Top Bottom