The Real Comedian Latrese Allen

Reactions
80 4
Alleybux
Why did she lose her kids?I watched the lastest video and the Sugar daddy repossessed the Infiniti LMAO.The apartment is dirty and cluttered. Do people actually order off her website?
I honestly thought she was a man when I first clicked on her Instagram.

Mouth Of The South
Reactions
438 8 1
Alleybux
She's 37 or 38, i remember reading the article about her lawsuits against Sarasota police and they mentioned she had been arrested in 2001 for cocaine possession with intent to deliver and she was 18 at the time. The youngest two boys dad was killed in 2019, he was 26 at the time and the boys were 8. That means Latrese was atleast 27 getting pregnant by a 17 or 18 year old, SMFH!

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Happy Mother’s Day to any lovely ladies in the chat. I’m going to Walmart later and you all can select ONE Babylon item each. Two if you put me on...
Black father DRAGGED for telling daughter to "put some clothes on". Is it inappropriate?
sounds like a rapist???? it’s a sad world that we live in, just ridiculous. shit makes no sense.
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
We don't care. Lmao you think black men do? Take a good look around you, see who many black men who are paired up with. Don’t get your heads...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Maria the nanny had a tough shift too. Tears on the bridesmaid. Interesting that the Cambridges’ nanny is taking care of other kids in the...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
young thug is definitely from down south lol Jeffrey is a whole killer and just be trolling. They know not to play with him in real life
Arabian Conjure
@Queenebo33 is truly gifted. She is unquestionably the best reader I have ever been to and the amount of testimonials + repeat clients Shereen...
Please be careful collecting unemployment benefits.
To make sure it isn't a scam your family needs to log onto the unemployment website and verify what that email is saying. Things arent always by...
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
People have been rewriting Xscape history since their "comeback". From what I see they have more popularity now than ever. Add that to the...
Top Bottom