The real source of Cynthia's pain : Peter Thomas

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
The truth is slowly begin to creep out.

For you fonts who wanted to know: the property owner that rents BarOne property to Peter is the same property owner that owns the other building that Peter & Cynthia rents: Industry studios.

Both buildings are in foreclosure. Now Cynthia is doing fashion shows in the Walmart parking lot.

November 17, 2013 · 4:27 pm
↓ Jump to Comments
Some Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Tea To Hold You Over Until Tonights RHOA

I have a couple sips of tea on Cynthia and Peter I really have not had a place for so I am going to stick here. First of all, yesterday Cynthia did a fashion show in the parking lot of a Walmart grand opening that also appeared to be a model search opportunity as well.

While she was there she interviewed with an AJC reporter.

During that interview she mentioned the foreclosure issue. As I have been saying, it is the landlord of the Bar One property that is facing foreclosure. Property is foreclosed on, businesses go bankrupt.

The big tea was that landlord also owns the building across the street that Cynthia moved her business into. This is NOT what Peter and Cynthia claim on the show where they make it seem like Peter bought the new building and will be Cynthia’s landlord.

However, I believe that the property was foreclosed on during filming, so perhaps they bought both properties during filming, and Cynthia is struggling to speak about things “in RHOA time” rather than present time.

Frankly, I don’t think Peter and Cynthia could afford to buy what is likely millions of dollars of commercial properties. We will have to watch and see how this situation pans out.

The other bit of Cynthia and Peter tea involves crime in their neighborhood. There was recently and off duty police officer working as a security guard in the area who was shot and killed. Crime Stoppers posted a $5000 reward for information leading to an arrest of the shooter. Peter and Cynthia doubled the reward contributing an additional $5000.

From the AJC:
Peter Thomas said he lives five minutes from his business and within minutes of the area where Smith was attacked, and believes that those residents and businesses that benefit from police protection should be willing to protect those officers.

“I wouldn’t want to hear that somebody who was trying to protect us was shot,” he said. “If this person will shoot a policeman, he’ll shoot anybody.”

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
his bish ass got business going into foreclosure but is giving away rewards.......Cynthia
really need to check him....he got a secret bank account that probably full of her money.
Under his other name.....Le Grande Schtroumpf

BETonBlack

I Know You Care
Reaction score
Reactions
11,953 109 15
Alleybux
I like how they said "Peter and Cynthia doubled the reward...." They meant Cynthia doubled the reward. I wish Cynthia would leave Pimping Peter alone.

Denise21

Lovely Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
94 2 2
Alleybux
Kick him to the curb Cynthia, before he takes out a mortgage on the house to invest in another failed business venture.

NE Heartbreak

A Little Bit Of Love
Reaction score
Reactions
3,952 37 13
Alleybux
Can she just leave this fool already? Why did she divorce Leon?

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
Can she just leave this fool already? Why did she divorce Leon?

Leon & Cynthia never married and that's a shame.

Cynthia Bailey on Husband Peter Thomas: "Our Relationship Is Misunderstood"

Credit: Wilford Harewood/Bravo

From their first "I Do's" below the skeleton of a dinosaur on Season 3 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta to their drama-free second vows in Anguilla during Season 5, we've seen newlyweds Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas grow and change as a couple.

Now, they've decided to write a book about their unique relationship (not every husband can say he is good friends with his wife's ex and baby daddy), and Cynthia recently stopped by Black Girls Radio to discuss the project with Stacii Jae Johnson.

Like many couples out there whose relationship is portrayed on national television, Cynthia and Peter are subject to the magic of editing. "Our relationship is very misunderstood," Cynthia explained.

At the end of the day, though, Cynthia and Peter have proven that they do work, despite the skepticism from haters early on. Yes, they are both powerful personalities who want to be in control — or driving the bus, as Cynthia puts it — but they are happy to take turns behind the wheel.

"The great thing about our relationship is we both can drive the damn bus," Cynthia joked.

To watch all three parts of the full interview, click here, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8arlOI5S3fI"]here[/ame], and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZNHzFf648"]here[/ame].

Will you be reading Cynthia's book?

lisak

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
56,284 1,150 248
Alleybux
A fashion show in the Walmart parking lot? Chile...was Keri Hilson the musical guest?

1 800 BABE

Scheherazade
Reaction score
Reactions
75,196 1,310 324
Alleybux
I told you guys in another thread that my girlfriend and I decided to go to Bar One while I was in Atlanta we didn't even go in because I wasn't about to leave my car alone in that hood.
Faux valet parking and all...

barb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,789 15 5
Alleybux
Kick him to the curb Cynthia, before he takes out a mortgage on the house to invest in another failed business venture.

Didn't she say in the last episode that she invested 2/3 of her house into the new building?

Mochagurl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,865 1,242 981
Alleybux
I don't know how true this is, but, I heard the main reason Nia Long ended her relationship with Peter years ago was because he made some shady business investments that lost her over 200k . Peter has a history of taking advantage of his woman's money.

Denise21

Lovely Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
94 2 2
Alleybux

Didn't she say in the last episode that she invested 2/3 of her house into the new building?

Tell me that this isn't true. I could never understand their way of thinking.

Denise21

Lovely Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
94 2 2
Alleybux
Does Porsha love him? Or is he gay and abusive? Someone please explain.

Kyan Kash

Csquad
Reaction score
Reactions
27,201 1,181 753
Alleybux
cynthia and peter are NOT going into foreclosure, they dont own the building, they RENT them. I wish people would stop leaving that piece of info out of their reports

Leo The Lion

Roaaaar!!
Reaction score
Reactions
171,152 5,126 2,375
Alleybux

tell us about the area

Its the hood... It is close to the community Porshas Grand father lived in but back in,the day East lake were Hosea Williams lived was more working to middle class...Eastlake is also where a grew up......But the Edgewood community is pure hood, and there was a housing project there, this is where the cop got shot I dont think Peter and Cynthia live in the community, just near by....I saw on the local news that Peter give money toward the reward fund to catch the shooter...

.VALENTINA.

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,569 10 13
Alleybux
I hope Cynthia files for divorce before the reunion show. Peter is a loser.

Cents1993

Commissioner
Reaction score
Reactions
121,296 9,741 3,054
Alleybux
cynthia and peter are NOT going into foreclosure, they dont own the building, they RENT them. I wish people would stop leaving that piece of info out of their reports

Re read the article.

During that interview she mentioned the foreclosure issue. As I have been saying, it is the landlord of the Bar One property that is facing foreclosure. Property is foreclosed on, businesses go bankrupt.

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,697 3,603 2,670
Alleybux
The truth is slowly begin to creep out.

For you fonts who wanted to know: the property owner that rents BarOne property to Peter is the same property owner that owns the other building that Peter & Cynthia rents: Industry studios.

Both buildings are in foreclosure. Now Cynthia is doing fashion shows in the Walmart parking lot.

I'm worried about her. Surgery, and her voice sounds different. :(