Quantcast

The Reciepts Podcast

SierraLamar

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
133 6
Alleybux
Omg when was talking about if she could get Fuhad I wanted to unalive myself :sob: first of all I’m pretty sure they both have girlfriends (they said it on one of the American podcasts they went on & probably don’t speak about it because they wanna appear single or just keep current personal life private) and they said they’re friends irl so why would she not ask him if he’s single before coming to embarrass herself liveo on the podcast. As a woman in your 30’s why are you trying to beg it with any man that you THINK is looking in your direction omg just stand upppp!

arsinoe

effervescent
Reaction score
Reactions
2,974 57 13
Alleybux
its worse considering fuhad def only like white girls, at least flirt with someone who makes sense

That’s real sad tbh. How can you fully believe you can get someone that doesn’t want you. And that your options are limited bc these men that are your equal career-wise and culturally don’t see you.

It’s just humiliating eek, I cringed.

Shanna Kay

firm but fair
Reaction score
Reactions
414 7
Alleybux
Tolly’s response to Fuhad asking what is the worst thing you’ve ever thought about each other and then Audrey agreeing. The irony.

KC814

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
35 1 1
Alleybux
Tolly said on Twitter that she’s just a natural flirt

Attachments

• IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 261

WiggleIt

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
104 1 4
Alleybux
I've listened to the ep and it actually isn't as bad as yall made it sound? As in she isn't anymore annoying than she usually is. Tolly knows them man outside of the pod (through podcasting, yes, granted).

Maybe I'd get the uproar if Fuhad was actually as nice (looking and otherwise) as he thinks he is....he isn't.

Last edited:

arsinoe

effervescent
Reaction score
Reactions
2,974 57 13
Alleybux
I've listened to the ep and it actually isn't as bad as yall made it sound? As in she isn't anymore annoying than she usually is. Tolly knows them man outside of the pod (through podcasting, yes, granted).

Maybe I'd get the uproar it if Fuhad was actually as nice (looking and otherwise) as he thinks he is....he isn't.

Yeah she was right like she can bag him. In an ideal world for sure but he must think he’s better.

grlfrombahia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,937 114 19
Alleybux

Maybe I'd get the uproar if Fuhad was actually as nice (looking and otherwise) as he thinks he is....he isn't.
its not that he's nice, hes just one of those...

Isadora

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,145 96 9
Alleybux

I think when people react to how bad something is before we've listened or watched said thing, our expectations get set for something goddamn awful, and then when we watch or listen to said thing, it's like oh that wasn't that bad :LOL: :ROFLMAO:i've experienced this loads

bkobko12

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
its worse considering fuhad def only like white girls, at least flirt with someone who makes sense
Rivals the Papa Essiedu episode where she try flirting with him by telling him he look like a guys who doesnt know how to dance. He took it personally aswell.

She doesnt know how to flirt without insulting the guys lol

Jackson2709

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Anyone notice both Tolly and Kelechi were present at the dinner Candice Brathwaite hosted? Wonder if they have buried the hatchet by now

deuces

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,193 86 18
Alleybux
Julie's episode today was a good one, mainly because Julie is opinionated and not afraid to disagree

Isadora

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,145 96 9
Alleybux
Anyone notice both Tolly and Kelechi were present at the dinner Candice Brathwaite hosted? Wonder if they have buried the hatchet by now
Hmm maybe but I doubt it - they weren’t in group photos together and if anything the dinner was giving industry friends. Candice networking ahead of her book launch with Black women who mostly have platforms they can promote her new book on when it comes out in September

Kelechi and Tolly could very easily ignore each other

But hey maybe they buried the hatchet

tobenna2020

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,737 451 303
Alleybux
Hmm maybe but I doubt it - they weren’t in group photos together and if anything the dinner was giving industry friends. Candice networking ahead of her book launch with Black women who mostly have platforms they can promote her new book on when it comes out in September

Kelechi and Tolly could very easily ignore each other

But hey maybe they buried the hatchet

Yeah I can't see it either. The disrespect from Tolly was loud and public. Tolly had every right to feel the way she did re tarot but the issue was she gave it a platform beforehand before rubbishing it in quite a disrespectful way

deetea1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,483 67 12
Alleybux
I started listening to the new episode yesterday with ShxtsNGigs and honestly had to stop after ten minutes because the cringe was just too much. I really, really hate how T tries to do this cheeky banter with the male guests, where she makes fun of them in what she thinks is a flirty manner. I guess she thinks she’s coming off cute and funny, but actually it’s just combative and awkward and one-sided. It makes for incredibly uncomfortable listening and you could get the boys were getting their back up a bit. I had to turn it off - why does she act like this at age 35?
I listened to this episode today. She was straight insulting Fuhad by calling him easy and was so brazen to believe he’d be attracted to her. Women like her are so delusional and don’t know how to read a room.

girl26

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
28 2
Alleybux
Hey guys, I'm a quiet reader however, I'm family with someone part of the S&G crew. Fuhad doesn't only like white girls, his new GF is black. I've seen her a few times at family parties. They seem very lovey dovey.

yesgal453

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
228 3 1
Alleybux
I thought it was interesting to see Audrey third wheel. Also kind of got the sense Tolly was show-boating for Julie lol
Oh for sure. Tolly has always begged it from Julie, probably because of who her brothers are.

I did think they’d fallen out a while back mind. Either they made up or I was well off!

yesgal453

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
228 3 1
Alleybux
Does anyone know what Audrey is referring to, please?

Attachments

• IMG_3580.png
    IMG_3580.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 185

licoricebish

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,315 987 131
Alleybux
I thought it was interesting to see Audrey third wheel. Also kind of got the sense Tolly was show-boating for Julie lol
Absolutely was the third wheel. Great entertainment but it was mainly about tolly and Julie which isn’t a bad thing but it also highlights how easy it is to dim Audrey’s light and that they are still colleagues more than anything
Tolly is like this when ppl she knows are guests but u can also tell she was genuinely excited

Reaction score
Reactions
10,304 312 63
Alleybux
Absolutely was the third wheel. Great entertainment but it was mainly about tolly and Julie which isn’t a bad thing but it also highlights how easy it is to dim Audrey’s light and that they are still colleagues more than anything
Tolly is like this when ppl she knows are guests but u can also tell she was genuinely excited
Yeah - this was Milena’s life for 7 years lmao

tobenna2020

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,737 451 303
Alleybux
Julie on Twitter talking about being misgendered by her Uber driver. Seems like a good vibe, will try and check out more if her content. The Your Receipts are clear for me now. I have 4 full episodes to catch up on