The Richest WWE Divas In History

Sade Adu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 5,210 2,184
Alleybux
10. Sable (Est. Net Worth – $1.5M)
Men would describe Sable as the quintessential WWE Diva, thanks to her part in turning the women of wrestling into an object of fascination for men the world over. She’s married to WWE/MMA superstar Brock Lesnar, and attracted lots of attention for many of her antics in WWE’s Attitude Era, as well as appearing in numerous magazines. She was truly the face of WWE Divas at one point and still remains popular today.

9. Nikki Bella (Est. Net Worth – $1.5M)
Both Bella twins are on this list, but Nikki is just shy of her sister in terms of earnings. They’ve gone past just being divas, and have built entire brands out of themselves by starring in the WWE reality show, “Total Divas.” Nikki is currently dating the richest wrestler still in the ring, John Cena, and recently suffered an injury to her shin last year. But she’s back and is one of the most powerful forces in the entire industry, along with her sister.

i.gif

8. Brie Bella (Est. Net Worth – $1.7M)
I told you both WWE twins would be here, and Brie is just a hair higher than her sister on this list, mainly because she hasn’t had to battle injury like her sister. She recently married fellow wrestler Daniel Bryan, with the relationship being heavily featured on her reality show, Total Divas. Both sisters “glory years” were from 2008 to 2012, but the focus on their show has brought them into the limelight more frequently as of late. They really are WWE powerhouses.

7. Natalya (Est. Net Worth – $2.2M)
Another product of Total Divas, Natalya married her boyfriend Tyson Kidd on the show, and has previously been a Divas champion in the WWE, where she still wrestles today. She’s the daughter of former tag team champion Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, and is the niece of famed wrestler Bret Hart. With so many family connections, it’s easy to see why she chose to go into wrestling, and it’s served her well in her career so far.

6. AJ Lee (Est. Net Worth – $2.3M)
AJ Lee is absolutely everywhere in the WWE these days, with romantic attachments (at least onscreen) to all the biggest wrestlers from Daniel Bryan to CM Punk to John Cena to Kane. Yes, Kane. Everybody needs somebody, I suppose. Last June, Lee won the Divas Championship at WWE payback, and is only 26 years old, meaning she could still have many years in the ring to come. She’s pictured with her championship belt above.

5. Lita (Est. Net Worth – $2.5M)
Finally, we’ve reached someone from my era of WWE, back when it was still the WWF. Lita was the Women’s Champion four separate times, and famously sparred with Trish Stratus regularly. She was originally tied to the Hardy Boyz for quite some time, but went solo eventually. She doesn’t wrestle any longer, but frequently appears for WWE TV events when the occasion calls for her. She’s pictured with WWE’s Edge above.

trish-stratus.jpg

4. Trish Stratus (Est. Net Worth – $3M)
The ultimate Diva crush of my youth was without question, Trish Stratus. She’s one of the most iconic women to ever appear in the WWE, and was a seven time Women’s Champion over the course of her career, her last title coming in 2006. She rose to fame after slapping Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania X7, and went from being a manager to competitor after that. Today, she owns her own yoga studio, and has found a new career as a business owner and instructor.

mickie-james.jpg

3. Mickie James (Est. Net Worth – $4M)
James’ career in the WWE spanned from 1999 to 2000, and she’s also wrestled for TNA. Like Lita, she also feuded with Trish Stratus, and started out as a “fan” of Stratus before ultimately beating her for the Women’s Championship at Wrestlemania 22. She’s also a musician, and released a country album in 2010 on iTunes, which appears to be the path she wants to go down now that she’s out of the ring. Country music fans and wrestling fans tend to overlap, so it seems like a good call.

stacey-keibler.jpg

2. Stacey Keibler (Est. Net Worth – $4.5M)
Keibler has a career to match her looks. Keibler is one of the most successful WWE Divas of all time, and has found an impressive career outside of wrestling between appearances on How I Met Your Mother and Dancing with the Stars. She was also famously dating George Clooney for a good amount of time, and is probably the most “famous” of the WWE Divas, using certain metrics.

5.png

1. Torrie Wilson (Est. Net Worth – $18M) :disdain:

Now we shoot way, way up the financial charts to find Torrie Wilson, who as you can see dwarfs the total earnings of any other WWE Diva. Wilson has found great success inside the ring, but also outside with an impressive modeling career, and made many lists for outlets like FHM and AskMen throughout the years She left the WWE in 2008, and is romantically linked to Yankees star Alex Rodriguez.

Vimto Mom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,508 31 7
Alleybux
Lmaoo yeah, i saw this list. It makes no sense to me. Trish Stratus had a successful career, actually sold merchandise, and her post-WWE life has been practically perfect: tv show, yoga studio, yoga gear/dvd, wwe appearances. Is she worth less bc her money is tied up in business ventures while Torrie Wilson & Stacey saved their sh!t? Idk something is fishy about this lmao. :dead: at Mickie also having more than Trish

Cause X Said So

Sicker Than Your Average
Reaction score
Reactions
108,523 811 336
Alleybux
Well we all know who really is the richest WWE diva...

tumblr_mmd5oqxiXQ1r14l53o6_250.gif

That's a shame how Chyna fµcked her money all up.

WritingMerchant

Hockey Heaux, Bleeding Teal
Reaction score
Reactions
38,885 1,512 139
Alleybux
Lmaoo yeah, i saw this list. It makes no sense to me. Trish Stratus had a successful career, actually sold merchandise, and her post-WWE life has been practically perfect: tv show, yoga studio, yoga gear/dvd, wwe appearances. Is she worth less bc her money is tied up in business ventures while Torrie Wilson & Stacey saved their sh!t? Idk something is fishy about this lmao. :dead: at Mickie also having more than Trish

Yeah, something is a little off...got to wonder if alimony got figured into Torrie's current worth (even though it may not be a great amount)?

Queen of Cups

LSA's Friendly Pen Pal
Reaction score
Reactions
26,713 588 312
Alleybux
I don't understand how Torrie and Mickie made this list. Next to my Stephie, Lita & Trish are my baes. =)

Roberta Warren

Not Hatin' On Nothin'
Reaction score
Reactions
3,498 36 5
Alleybux
Torrie Wilson and Billy Kidman got a divorce!?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :cry:

ETA: Has Stacy always been that thin or has it just been THAT long since I've seen her. I used to think she was adorable.

Azucar

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,449 1,421 406
Alleybux
When I used to hear the name Mickie James I thought it was someone from the pδrn industry :sidefrown:

WritingMerchant

Hockey Heaux, Bleeding Teal
Reaction score
Reactions
38,885 1,512 139
Alleybux
Torrie Wilson and Billy Kidman got a divorce!?!?!?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :cry:

From Wikipedia:
After being together for four years, Gruner married former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson on July 11, 2003. They lived together in Tampa, Florida when not traveling. The couple separated in mid-2006, with their divorce finalised in 2008.

ETA: Has Stacy always been that thin or has it just been THAT long since I've seen her. I used to think she was adorable.[/COLOR]

She's pretty tall, but I agree she does look thinner these days.

AstroFire

Galaxy
Reaction score
Reactions
105 1 2
Alleybux
Simply not true. The Bellas were making something like $75K each before they came back for TD. And no way they're getting paid $500K a year or whatever else this list is implying.

And Mickie above Trish? Mickie had a decent run, but Trish is considered by many as the greatest ever. And her post WWE career has been on point with success after success. Don't believe this.

DreamBlue

Aligning my chakras
Reaction score
Reactions
86,776 1,223 79
Alleybux
So um, how exactly are these women earning this money and where's the source of the article?

MrsWilliams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,560 281 174
Alleybux
I hope this isn't true. They put their bodies through hell I would hope they make more than that.

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
6. AJ Lee (Est. Net Worth – $2.3M)
AJ Lee is absolutely everywhere in the WWE these days, with romantic attachments (at least onscreen) to all the biggest wrestlers from Daniel Bryan to CM Punk to John Cena to Kane. Yes, Kane. Everybody needs somebody, I suppose. Last June, Lee won the Divas Championship at WWE payback, and is only 26 years old, meaning she could still have many years in the ring to come. She’s pictured with her championship belt above.

What?? AJ is 27....whoever wrote this is a joke of a journalist who can't do proper research.

I agree with everyone else---this list seems suspect though I wouldn't be surprised if AJ is the current richest Diva (aside from Steph) :)

brooklynn1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,555 719 920
Alleybux
Simply not true. The Bellas were making something like $75K each before they came back for TD. And no way they're getting paid $500K a year or whatever else this list is implying.

And Mickie above Trish? Mickie had a decent run, but Trish is considered by many as the greatest ever. And her post WWE career has been on point with success after success. Don't believe this.

By who? The WWE and their insiders hype her up but the general public is not here for her. She has been voted in numerous times in landslides as the most overrated female wrestler/ diva. If you mention her name on most wrestling forums she gets ton of hate. Her, her fans, and WWE have done a good job at making it seem otherwise. A lot of these so called awards she won were actually given to her because that's what the WWE wanted. Lita actually won the Raw Diva of the year in a landslide, but said she was approached backstage and was told they would give it to Trish, because Lita was hurt and they wanted to promote her. The so called Babe of the year award she won 3 times was also a fraud. In one year the fans had voted Stacey and the other is was Torrie Wilson but the WWE gave her the title. There are several others as well she didn't actually win. If you mention her name on any poll with the likes of Sable, Lita, Chyna she usually comes in last. Trish has been pushed by the WWE but she has never had the fanbase or interest that the other 3 women have had.

As far as her post career, what success? She has appeared in magazines hardly anybody reads, her movies go straight to dvd, the reality show she appeared on was canceled. I also notice that she rarely makes appearances outside of Canada, because elsewhere nobody cares. Just because she puts herself out there doesn't make her success. I consider Lita to be more of success then she is. Lita has her own radio show, she's in the process of writing her second book, she is a fitness guru and personal trainer.

mpt91

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
bµllsh!t report. Nikki and Brie made more than Sable? Sable was bigger than them both in a time when wrestling was booming. She also got that PLayboy money. This report is total BS!

bluetoothpaste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,593 624 561
Alleybux

By who? The WWE and their insiders hype her up but the general public is not here for her. She has been voted in numerous times in landslides as the most overrated female wrestler/ diva. If you mention her name on most wrestling forums she gets ton of hate. Her, her fans, and WWE have done a good job at making it seem otherwise. A lot of these so called awards she won were actually given to her because that's what the WWE wanted. Lita actually won the Raw Diva of the year in a landslide, but said she was approached backstage and was told they would give it to Trish, because Lita was hurt and they wanted to promote her. The so called Babe of the year award she won 3 times was also a fraud. In one year the fans had voted Stacey and the other is was Torrie Wilson but the WWE gave her the title. There are several others as well she didn't actually win. If you mention her name on any poll with the likes of Sable, Lita, Chyna she usually comes in last. Trish has been pushed by the WWE but she has never had the fanbase or interest that the other 3 women have had.

As far as her post career, what success? She has appeared in magazines hardly anybody reads, her movies go straight to dvd, the reality show she appeared on was canceled. I also notice that she rarely makes appearances outside of Canada, because elsewhere nobody cares. Just because she puts herself out there doesn't make her success. I consider Lita to be more of success then she is. Lita has her own radio show, she's in the process of writing her second book, she is a fitness guru and personal trainer.

Lita's success has been more low-key. I think Trish has been more commercially successful.

Lita on the other hand has been more into investing her money and buying property . A few years ago she did an interview with PW Torch where she talked about the importance of a smart investment strategy. It got paid dust by most of the IWC fans because at the time she was still hated for the Hardy scandal (this was like 07). But she obviously did her homework and was careful with her money.

It's why she's retired to San Fransisco and doesn't work serious jobs. She does what she wants just her own thing. I commend Trish for her hustle. I wish more wrestlers male or female would take business ventures as seriously as she has.

Reaction score
Reactions
14,991 40 20
Alleybux
1) I have always hated Stacy Keibler. She was an irritant and was literally a set of Legs. That's it.

2) LITA :love:

3) LOL Bella Twins STAWP.

4) LOL Bella Twins STAWP.

5) Torrie Wilson above Lita in earnings makes my heart hurt.

KatLove

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I knew it. I read that Lita did win the diva decade but u didnt know Lita declined it. Trish is way too overrated and overhyped. She's not even that pretty. Have you seen her now? She did not age well. Lita aged better than her. Also back then I always thought Stephanie was hotter than Trish. Even now! Oh Stacy and Torrie are 10x hotter than Trish. I heard Trish got her push by sleeping with Vince and The Rock. Is that true?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,553 494,992 222,879
Alleybux
this list is extremely wrong. The Bellas are the richest in wrestling for the chicks. They are highly demanded modeling, interviews and marketing. Trish Stratus wasn't making guap like that. Women were hardly paid back in those days. Magazine spreads and non fashion ads. Stacey and Torrie made their money through their high profile husbands. Lita is not that rich. AJ Lee isn't rich either. If she were she wouldn't be wrestling. No she's not 26 making a million either. Where other than WWE have you seen AJ Lee? It ain't that serious. She doesn't even have rights to her apparel that's WWE.

Sade Adu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 5,210 2,184
Alleybux
this list is extremely wrong. The Bellas are the richest in wrestling for the chicks. They are highly demanded modeling, interviews and marketing. Trish Stratus wasn't making guap like that. Women were hardly paid back in those days. Magazine spreads and non fashion ads. Stacey and Torrie made their money through their high profile husbands. Lita is not that rich. AJ Lee isn't rich either. If she were she wouldn't be wrestling. No she's not 26 making a million either. Where other than WWE have you seen AJ Lee? It ain't that serious. She doesn't even have rights to her apparel that's WWE.
And the Bellas will still boring at the end of the day.

AFROBELLE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,148 7 4
Alleybux

You expect people to believe that The Bellas are more paid then AJ Lee there top diva???? And Lita is good financially she doesn't have to work.

Illyria

Madam Marilyn DeVille
Reaction score
Reactions
54,121 1,764 975
Alleybux
Heyyy Bellas! (probably Nikki). Glad to see you're on LSA.

You're an idiot. You truly are. So you're saying that WWE's top and most popular Diva isn't also the richest?
FA2CI9v.gif

Where other than WWE have you seen AJ Lee?
FA2CI9v.gif
FA2CI9v.gif
FA2CI9v.gif
AJ is notoriously private and has said on multiple occasions she has no interest in anything but wrestling. Of course she's not going to be an attention famewhore like 2 twin sisters are trying to be. Best believe if she wanted to, AJ would be on top TV shows, commercials, better gigs than what y'all oops I mean Bellas are doing. She's way more marketable than any Diva on the roster (and this is without Total Divas!)

She doesn't even have rights to her apparel that's WWE.
*sigh* It doesn't matter. She still gets some percentage of those sales. That was so irrelevant just like y'all oops I meant Bellas sorry.

Stacey and Torrie made their money through their high profile husbands.
And the Bellas aren't? Get real. They're not in demand at all. Begging is the right word.

The AJ hate gets funnier and funnier each time I get on here :disdain:
roflmao.gif

Rolodex of Hate

Watch Out For Snakes...
Reaction score
Reactions
27,277 298 13
Alleybux

rajon_rondo_reacts.gif