Quantcast

The Self Belief Kanye West Has

glicampsen

Commit yourself & give everything you got.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,929 612 193
Alleybux
I had a chat with my friend today and we talked about self-belief. I don’t really care about Kanye but I have noticed some rappers even though they are toxic end up manifesting their dreams and goals by saying it out loud how great they are, how they will make millions and billions and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Reminding all of you to fully believe in your dreams and believe you are the greatest.

Affirm it by looking in the mirror daily.

Baby Briella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
72,684 790 181
Alleybux
Kanye definitely isn't worth no 6.6 billion but I agree with your message op. I need to start speaking things into existence more.

Serenity7

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,481 142 27
Alleybux
I know it’s unpopular to like Kanye lol, but I really respect him a lot. I’ve watched the majority of his most recent interviews and the man is intelligent. He’s not the best at articulating, but he’s intelligent.

I really respect the fact that even after everything came out about his mental illness he never allowed a stigma to stop him. That’s some hardcore self belief.

Astaris888

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,299 573 324
Alleybux
Kanye is a dreamer(piscies moon)so hes probably constantly thinking about his aspirations. He also has Mars in Taurus which gives him the ability to manifest his dreams into reality. I'm sure hes had lots of challenges but the likelihood of a Mars in Taurus giving up on their dreams is very small. One must not underestimate his work ethic. Mars in Taurus is a big indicator that when he sets goals he hardly wavers off path no matter the obstacles.

MsNewLyfe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,991 554 376
Alleybux
Kanye is a dreamer(piscies moon)so hes probably constantly thinking about his aspirations. He also has Mars in Taurus which gives him the ability to manifest his dreams into reality. I'm sure hes had lots of challenges but the likelihood of a Mars in Taurus giving up on their dreams is very small. One must not underestimate his work ethic. Mars in Taurus is a big indicator that when he sets goals he hardly wavers off path no matter the obstacles.
How do you find out those astrological placements?

Henny Straight

“I’m going for mine yo, f**k dat” ~ Lil KIM
Reaction score
Reactions
6,400 131 16
Alleybux
I know it’s unpopular to like Kanye lol, but I really respect him a lot. I’ve watched the majority of his most recent interviews and the man is intelligent. He’s not the best at articulating, but he’s intelligent.

I really respect the fact that even after everything came out about his mental illness he never allowed a stigma to stop him. That’s some hardcore self belief.
I love Kanye! He’s always counted out, but as he said “ now I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams!”

drsexy369

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,669 976 375
Alleybux
A lot of people say the difference between those who “make it” and those who don’t is what you call self belief. It’s easy to distinguish those who don’t opposed to those who do... but sometimes those who seem not to, still make it. Anyway, Kanye is still different from the average “I know I’m gonna make it big!” Someday type of person. He’s a polymath!

URAzzIsRupunzel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,611 306 496
Alleybux

I like Kanye as well. I seem to actually like Geminis. Kayne has something I think most rappers have besides talent, and that is he an innovator. His concerts, his fashion, down to his wordsmith lyrics.