Quantcast

The Sickness of the Mule Syndrome among Black Protestors

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
This may sound controversial, hostile, anti-liberal but what I am saying as a degree of truth to it if you put two and two together.

When I speak of political muling, I mean

Mule- someone who is being used for someone else's interest not knowing they are getting nothing to gain from the work one puts in for the cause. No other group mules for causes that don't relate them then black folks and to be more specific black women. Black people have been mules for other groups of people except looking out for their own self interests.

Muling has lead to this syndrome of black people being heavy lifters in politics and all the heavy lifting have to be put on black people. For black folks to be validated in the abilities to be citizens everything has to be a fight then just a normal political discord between citizens.

We all know racial politics is still prevalent in our society but it is only prevalent cause if we learned to be local, strategize the vote it would be a lesser known issue then just seeking our self interests. Our grandparents were way more strategic in their voting patterns then last two generations. Learn to split your votes, it won't hurt you cause politicians are elected every two-four years.

Be unpredicatable the reason why black voters are taken advantage of is cause you are way to predictable. Let people fight for your vote then just voting one way, results and changes are made by changing your vote, diversfying your vote and laying down your interest.

I am seeing the sickness of needing black people to mule all the time in protests. In response to that young Latino kid getting shot in Chicago, it is really the Latinos problem but I am seeing a black woman in front of the podium speaking on their behalf.

Latinos have never fought or helped black folks in their rights but for some reason black folks feel they have to fight for everyone else except their damn selves and they wonder why nobody respects black folks.

Let's take care of our homes first then want to resuce someone elses. What is wrong with us?

TDiva

Chicago Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
279,054 6,444 4,267
Alleybux
Let them cook. There are always going to be people working against their own best self interest. Let them cook. You can't save them.

Taralynn23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,558 3,360 1,982
Alleybux
I’m not splitting my vote. I’m not voting for a party that’s racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. There is nothing the republican party stands for that appeals to me. Nothing.
What is wrong with us? This violent culture pushed by low vibrational music that breeds violent and hateful men that terrorize their black communities is the issue.

GitchiYaYa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,468 418 31
Alleybux
Imagine standing on the protest frontlines facing militarized police and you’re doing it to support communities who don’t support you. And imagine being a woman on top of that.

It has to stop! We only give them a leg up when we do.

We need to focus on ourselves, undoing the cycle of broke homes, practicing group economics to close the wealth gap, etc.

DaughterofHermione

At your man’s house going through his wallet
Reaction score
Reactions
236,780 10,395 8,640
Alleybux
I don't believe in muling. I need black women to stop trying to be "captain save a hoe" for everyone! I swear a criminal dead BLACK man is like the ultimate bat signal to the mules.

FemNoire

PerpetuallyBlooming
Reaction score
Reactions
97,319 4,074 1,349
Alleybux
These types of threads always ends up like this:

Aki And Pawpaw Aki Na Ukwa GIF - AkiAndPawpaw AkiNaUkwa OsitaIheme GIFs

For once imma just lurk, I’m tired of y’all heauxes coming for me.

NZURI

Delete Account
Reaction score
Reactions
257,693 8,171 8,001
Alleybux
I don't mule for anyone, including dummies making themselves a sacrifice on the frontlines for ingrates who don't give a damn about them. Them b!tches are on their own. They don't want to be saved, and I have no interest in saving them.

madgoulding

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,649 1,843 925
Alleybux
op, a lot of these black folks in those protests are led by their trauma which means they’re not going to be able to discern when to step back. And to be even more anti liberal, the yhtes have turned anti law enforcement protests into a fad and some black people have blindly jumped on that bandwagon and will show out thinking their wyite friends are gonna help them

Angela Raine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,266 7,240 3,174
Alleybux
Where’s that font who said she wanted the admin to bleep out the word “mule”. You said no lies. I’ll never forget that dumbass who was linked arm in arm with a group of Asians speaking out on the ill treatment of Asian Americans. She was Black. Why is a Black woman the spokesperson for ASIAN people? I doubt we’ll ever learn. This is why I don’t think segregated communities would ever work. Too many Black people are desperate for a seat at the table. You never see Asians speaking out (publicly) about the mistreatment of Black folks. You never see Latinos discussing the racism and colorism their communities have for Afro Latinos and darker skinned Latinos. Miss me with the nonsense.

FemNoire

PerpetuallyBlooming
Reaction score
Reactions
97,319 4,074 1,349
Alleybux
Are those little people or children? I can’t tell

View attachment 2477760
I think it’s two adults fighting, then two kids tried to get involved. In threads like this I tend to find myself getting snatched up on the couch. I’m still healing from the other thread:

crissyb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,142 535 505
Alleybux
OP I said the same thing. I also want to know what was he doing outside at 2:38 in the morning? I'm not blaming this kid but where were his parents/guardians?

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
I’m not splitting my vote. I’m not voting for a party that’s racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. There is nothing the republican party stands for that appeals to me. Nothing.
What is wrong with us? This violent culture pushed by low vibrational music that breeds violent and hateful men that terrorize their black communities is the issue.

We need to be selfish and we are not selfish when it comes to trying to protect our house. Black folks don't know how to unify for their interests, they are too busy finding ways to hate something or attack you if you do something that can help them. That is the serious problem among black folks and I blame the victim mentality and I also blame the ignorance mentality.

We also have black folks who if they have a degree they think they are better than you, those are the worse ones.

At this point we have to let the weak black folks perish so we can have the strong ones. The weak ones are in many cases the ones at the table then the ones who are muling.

DaughterofHermione

Reaction score
Reactions
236,780 10,395 8,640
Alleybux
What are you doing for black women? I'm not the one sitting her talking as if I'm active in community initiatives and that I'm better then the people who are I untying in the work
You must be illiterate. I said what have YOU done for BLACK WOMEN in RETURN?

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,615 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
I swear muling must be a generational curse with a lot of black women because I don't get why so many of them do it. Want to cape for everything under the sun that is against black women and girls. I stay away from mules they get on my last nerves and make us look bad. Thinking about them stresses me out.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
I swear muling must be a generational curse with a lot of black women because I don't get why so many of them do it. Want to cape for everything under the sun that is against black women and girls. I stay away from mules they get on my last nerves and make us look bad. Thinking about them stresses me out.

Partially but also black women have always been touted as being motherlike. Stereotypes does influence how people perceived black women and the mammay stereotype is still pushed among black women. Black women always have to be the caretakers of everybody it roots back to slavery. Black woman took care of her children, her husband, slavemaster, his children and the wife.

Stacey Abrams even though I respect her, is very guilty of playing into the muling stereotype.

The only black woman in politics who never muled was Michelle Obama and they hate her cause she cares about herself, husband, kids and nobody else. They hate what she represents.

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,615 2,218 1,629
Alleybux
Partially but also black women have always been touted as being motherlike. Stereotypes does influence how people perceived black women and the mammay stereotype is still pushed among black women. Black women always have to be the caretakers of everybody it roots back to slavery. Black woman took care of her children, her husband, slavemaster, his children and the wife.

Stacey Abrams even though I respect her, is very guilty of playing into the muling stereotype.

The only black woman in politics who never muled was Michelle Obama and they hate her cause she cares about herself, husband, kids and nobody else. They hate what she represents.
I don't think we would have this stereotype if black women would've never entertained it in the first place.

I think it got worse when some black actress took the role of playing a m--mmy for money during the Jim Crow era. I understand that slavery has played a big part in our community but at some point a lot of black women have to take responsibility for their own actions because now it's affecting future generations.

My problem with mules and m@mmies is that they will throw black girls and other black women in dangerous situations to please men. Like allowing predators into their home with their daughters around and calling their daughter a liar when she says she's been touched.

They will gaslight other women for speaking about black men predators and rapists and say that we can't talk about that because that's the white man talking trying to keep a brother down.

It's a serious problem and it's destroying black girls and women's lives everyday.

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
I don't think we would have this stereotype if black women would've never entertained it in the first place.

I think it got worse when some black actress took the role of playing a m--mmy for money during the Jim Crow era. I understand that slavery has played a big part in our community but at some point a lot of black women have to take responsibility for their own actions because now it's affecting future generations.

My problem with mules and m@mmies is that they will throw black girls and other black women in dangerous situations to please men. Like allowing predators into their home with their daughters around and calling their daughter a liar when she says she's been touched.

They will gaslight other women for speaking about black men predators and rapists and say that we can't talk about that because that's the white man talking trying to keep a brother down.

It's a serious problem and it's destroying black girls and women's lives everyday.

I agree but in many cases sometimes to get what black folks want they had to play a disarming role to get what they want. Today I think we don't have a mammay complex but a ratchet complex. Not every black person but the hood rat stereotype is played in today's society.

Cafe au lait

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,442 4,538 6,628
Alleybux
When someone shows you who they are believe them:

Black people don't understand who they are and why everyone is obsessed and wants to control them.

The welfare state was created to spiritually hold black people down and control them.

At this point it is middle age black women who continue to be mules for the party like that fool Stacey Abrams.

You guys have a midterm coming up, break the cord and vote Republican or third party. It is not that hard.

Black people need to cut the cord, what has Democrats done for black folks. Democrats are full of big ideas and majority of their ideas are failures for black people. They don't want black people to aspire, they want black people they can control.

Republicans don't work to social engineer communities, majority of Republican cities is where black folks can at least have a comfortable life. I know friends/family who live in Republican cities and if they work hard they can live a very good comfortable life.

Not yet, let them be their own fools.

You need to fool them and not let them play you.

Sit back, observe, don't be emotional and don't mule.

Isolate yourself and slowly look at politicial alternatives.

Black people as a community need to learn to act quietly then always being loud.

Being loud is over you can have more impact moving quietly and coldly to make your point.

BLM is a psyops machine being used to keep black people in fear and indoctrination. BLM is controlled by Chinese Communist Party

Ya'll will still vote Democrat.
Mule- someone who is being used for someone else's interest not knowing they are getting nothing to gain from the work one puts in for the cause.
Tell us again what it is that you are getting for working so hard to try to elect more white supremacist Republicans? You post paragraph after paragraph, page after page of lengthy bµllsh!t, everyday like it’s your job. All of it has the same underlying message. Your goal is always the same. Either convince us to throw our votes away on 3rd party candidates who cannot win or convince us to vote Republican.

Why exactly have you dedicated your life to muling for the 90% white white supremacist Republican Party?

Last edited:

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,622 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
When someone shows you who they are believe them:

Tell us again what it is that you are getting for working so hard to try to elect more white supremacist Republicans? You post paragraph after paragraph, page after page of lengthy bµllsh!t, everyday like it’s your job. All of it has the same underlying message. Your goal is always the same. Either convince us to throw our votes away on 3rd party candidates who cannot win or convince us to vote Republican.

Why exactly have you dedicated your life to muling for the 90% white white supremacist Republican Party?

Why are you being a control freak and not letting other people express their opinions. The Democrats don't belong to black people and neither do the Republicans. Get over yourself. I am doing observations of Democrats cause they are always begging for black votes and what are black folks getting in return.

Brainpower

Brown Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
4,219 428 695
Alleybux
Imagine standing on the protest frontlines facing militarized police and you’re doing it to support communities who don’t support you. And imagine being a woman on top of that.

It has to stop! We only give them a leg up when we do.

We need to focus on ourselves, undoing the cycle of broke homes, practicing group economics to close the wealth gap, etc.
I agree with all of that. You don't believe politics plays a role in any of it? Self responsible AND Polical power!

Cafe au lait

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
118,442 4,538 6,628
Alleybux
Why are you being a control freak and not letting other people express their opinions. The Democrats don't belong to black people and neither do the Republicans. Get over yourself. I am doing observations of Democrats cause they are always begging for black votes and what are black folks getting in return.

Your thread is about mules muling. You show up here everyday and tell us to passively or actively help elect Republicans. Why? Why are you muling for Republicans?

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,980 2,677 2,252
Alleybux
OP I said the same thing. I also want to know what was he doing outside at 2:38 in the morning? I'm not blaming this kid but where were his parents/guardians?
I blame the parents and the thirteen year old. WTF is he doing outside in the bewitching hours, with a gun no less.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,980 2,677 2,252
Alleybux
However you may perceive it, at least the Democrats deem us important enough to ask for our votes. The Republicans just say fucck you, we don't need you nor want you. We just dont want the Democrats to have you. As a matter of fact, the Republicans, as a whole, wish we still in the Jim Crow practice. Listening to FOX News (Republican Channel Network) have basically said Black folks were better of during slavery, as we were more protected. GTFOH with this BS.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
A child is dead and folks are talking about somebody is “muling”. No bish. The kid was innocent. If we don’t fight for the innocent and those that can’t defend themselves what the fµck are we as human beings good for?

You don’t have to lose your humanity to be black.
It’s free to be a good person.

DaughterofHermione

Reaction score
Reactions
236,780 10,395 8,640
Alleybux
A child is dead and folks are talking about somebody is “muling”. No bish. The kid was innocent. If we don’t fight for the innocent and those that can’t defend themselves what the fµck are we as human beings good for?

tenor.gif

SalemMo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,720 129 58
Alleybux
I used to be one of the ones on the frontline marching lol. I'll never do it again because while Black women are the main ones marching, making signs, donating, setting up water stations etc our wants and needs are placed last. You'll quickly notice how people EXPECT you to do those things. When injustice happens, you'll notice how everyone feels entitled to our anger and outrage. They want us to make the hashtags and do the groundwork, putting ourselves in danger, while they sit they asses home, safe and sound. Never again.
In regards to this situation, it's unfortunate he was shôt and k!lled by police, but the Latino community at large has never done anything for me or Black women collectively. They don't even like us fr. I believe they need to be the ones on the frontline. Why are we expected to? That whole minorities stick together bs is only used when something happens to others and they want help, but when we as Black people have an issue, they are nowhere to be found.

chococat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
17,344 454 219
Alleybux

The kid was out at 2am in the morning and had a gun...he was not innocent.

Caramelskin

80’s baby ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
179,591 7,139 3,462
Alleybux
The kid was out at 2am in the morning and had a gun...he was not innocent.

Re-read what you just posted. In what way does this still make it okay to get shot by a police. Regardless if he was holding a gun or not... He wasn’t when the cop shot him.

The empathy in the world is at a zero.

Oooo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,248 1,696 617
Alleybux
y'all make this same exact thread regardless of who gets shot by police.
It’s faux outrage and concern.
There’s a whole lot of “us” & “we” in the replies here. And I don’t understand why these broads keep using those 2 pronouns. Cuz what some other person eats doesn’t make them sh!t. Why be bothered about BW protesting.

many women on LSA are miserable sows who want everyone else to be as miserable and misanthropic as they are. So many threads full of women with personality issues.

the women who choose to protest aren’t causing those who don’t any personal harm or issues. Live and let live. Again, what BW protestors eat doesn’t make any of the cranky sows in this thread sh!t.

I don’t care if other black women wanna March and protest for non black folks, BM and every cause under the sun.

That’s their prerogative. Just as it is mine to not protest. I haven’t done a protest since Trayvon or Mike brown. And both of those instances hare almost a decades old.

I realized all the protesting in the world doesn’t work unless the state and federal govt has a majority of elected officials who are reform and equality minded. I do not begrudge any BW or anyone else who wants to go and protest.

I just ask that they be careful and stop bringing kids to these things. Too many kids were hurt last summer. If people are going to bring their kids, go to a smaller protest where it’s easier to get in and out should suit go left. Go to one organized by a religious group. Far less likely to go left.

Last edited: