Quantcast

The Sims 4: Basemental Drugs Prison Mod Update

Dinniom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,204 572 77
Alleybux
Has anyone played it yet? I'm playing now and I'm both amazed and pissed off.

I decided to make another Drug Kingpin (my previous one died) and things were going well until one of my neighbors snitched and called the cops. My Sim ain't have enough money for a lawyer so they THREW the book at him and gave em a whole Sim week in the Feds. While there:

- He tried to stick to himself but then this big oversized d!ckhead tried him at chow time and he had to beat him with his tray.

- Some Salvadoran dude tried him on the court, he stood his ground and got respect from other inmates

- His cell mate was one of the impressed folks on the court and he offered to let my Sim in on his bidness (turns out the Shady Individual at the gym is his brother)

- Their cell gets raided and my Sim took the charge, now his rep is crazy.

- He gets through solitary and finesses a female guard into smuggling in some amphetamines. (She gets caught and he leaves her out to dry, he got a girl at home anyway)

- His rep gets even bigger, and eventually he does a murder for hire (which took all his F'in money)

Anywho, some more stuff happens to make him run the joint and then finally he gets released. But he has $0 and alot of bills. I'm pissed cause he can't sell weed cause he don't got no money to replace the jars that were taken at trial.

I just had him call his girlfriend over to ask for some money so he can get back on his feet.

Hope I ain't spoil nothing for nobody, but this is by fair the most exciting mod I've played. EA should've did this instead of a got dang farm house. Also, the stuff that happened to my sim were the result of popup choices.

-End

ChocolatePea

On My ThugThizzle
Reaction score
Reactions
8,250 488 111
Alleybux
Never heard of this one but I just got a computer to start using mods. After playing on a ps4 for so long , I'm going to definitely check this one out

Whoopi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,247 613 444
Alleybux
girl i haven't played since they added toddlers. tf goin on in that game!

idontlikesand

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
946 70 6
Alleybux
WHAT? I havent't heard of this yet! I guess it patreon only at the moment. If anyone wants links to patreon exclusive mods let me know. I can't wait to try this!!!! I'm doing a similar playthrough at the moment so this is perfect timing.

Pinkgirlie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
82,171 1,726 565
Alleybux

I decided to make another Drug Kingpin (my previous one died) and things were going well until one of my neighbors snitched and called the cops. My Sim ain't have enough money for a lawyer so they THREW the book at him and gave em a whole Sim week in the Feds. While there:

- He tried to stick to himself but then this big oversized d!ckhead tried him at chow time and he had to beat him with his tray.

- Some Salvadoran dude tried him on the court, he stood his ground and got respect from other inmates

- His cell mate was one of the impressed folks on the court and he offered to let my Sim in on his bidness (turns out the Shady Individual at the gym is his brother)

- He gets through solitary and finesses a female guard into smuggling in some amphetamines. (She gets caught and he leaves her out to dry, he got a girl at home anyway)

- His rep gets even bigger, and eventually he does a murder for hire (which took all his F'in money)

Anywho, some more stuff happens to make him run the joint and then finally he gets released. But he has $0 and alot of bills. I'm pissed cause he can't sell weed cause he don't got no money to replace the jars that were taken at trial.

I just had him call his girlfriend over to ask for some money so he can get back on his feet.

Hope I ain't spoil nothing for nobody, but this is by fair the most exciting mod I've played. EA should've did this instead of a got dang farm house. Also, the stuff that happened to my sim were the result of popup choices.

-End
Damn this a good ass storyline, I was about to go to sleep but let me go spend 20 minutes getting new mods and then load up sims, my girl trying to be a lawyer, she's in university, she broke ass hell with a broke ass Fisher baby daddy that she only married to have a live in baby sitter.
As soon as i graduate, i'm dropping him and about to mess with this new Sim, imma have her lose a little weight, get a new man and then my daughter going to be a criminal.

Funny thing is was I wanted to use the new world (Cottage Living) to make a weed farm, but I was like nah, im going to do my Lawyer storyline first.

EightiesDoll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,760 17,606 425
Alleybux
WHAT? I havent't heard of this yet! I guess it patreon only at the moment. If anyone wants links to patreon exclusive mods let me know. I can't wait to try this!!!! I'm doing a similar playthrough at the moment so this is perfect timing.
You mind sending some links my way?

NiaraNamerie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,643 21 9
Alleybux
Omg, this sounds fun as hell! Is he stuck in an actual prison lot? Do you have any screenshots? This might make me start playing the sims again.

AngelLive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,147 581 229
Alleybux

-End

Oh my good I have to get this. Thanks for the heads up

Dinniom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,204 572 77
Alleybux
Omg, this sounds fun as hell! Is he stuck in an actual prison lot? Do you have any screenshots? This might make me start playing the sims again.

No. He just disappeared from the home lot, like instead of being at work he was in jail. It was popups during his stay and I had to choose between options that determined his fate. When he finally got out the game did take me to the police station lot from Get To Work.

Then he got a Prison OG trait and his girlfriend got a moodlet for being excited about him being released.

I didn't take any screenshots, but here is one of the trait he has.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    102 KB · Views: 90

Dinniom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,204 572 77
Alleybux
Here's a live gameplay for anyone interested in seeing how it goes.

Also, my Sim from the OP is officially retired from low level drug dealing. He now owns a family Pizzeria in Brindleton Bay where he may or may not launder the money collected from the 8 street corners he may or may not own out of.

He resides in Oasis Springs with his wife, their adolescent son, and 2 dogs Oreo and Bandit. The American Sim Dream.

Fin

IndigoKnows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,293 8,876 8,861
Alleybux
I feel like I'm not playing right because when I create a gang, my sim doesn't have a rival gang to fight/kill. The options come up but I know they don't really exist. Even when I make NPCs the rival gang, nothing works!

ScorpioRising

Unfriendly Black Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
73,962 2,132 723
Alleybux
Me, please!
If you can PM me some links I'll send you some Alleybux whenever the bank is back. What you see is only what I've earned since it disappeared, but I have millions.