⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,335 9,786 5,303
Alleybux
Bumping this thread to correct this:

@fancygyal
@EVIL STEPMUM

Ezra, in France, there are two forms of civic unions: civic wedding and recently PACS. Wedding ceremonies can be civil or religious. If you want a religious ceremony, it is mandatory for you to have a civil one before you have a religious one. If you go through a religious one before a civil one and get caught, you/the imam, priest, pastor, etc. will get a fine. Many French people marry under a civil ceremony and have done so for years way before PACS was even put into question. Actually, civic wedding were created in 1792 in France. France has been a secular country for centuries now. No way a possibility of a civic ceremony would have put into place this late.

Your ex probably wanted a strong family unit and thought you two would last. Marriage is also taken more seriously in general. I don't know if he was the type to care about the last part, but I know people do prefer it when they have found the one.

I hadn't thought of him in a while, but he did say that. :cry: Thanks for providing better info.

Rae

H@kimi The Deadbeat reads my posts & missed a pen
Reaction score
Reactions
147,183 3,712 562
Alleybux
I hadn't thought of him in a while, but he did say that. :cry: Thanks for providing better info.

No problem! I hope me quoting you didn't reminisce any bad memories or anything like that!

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
and just like to use black women as birthing machines
this is the real tea on yallz black kangz, and always have been.......i say it all the time, but black women simply need to take marriage and their wombs off the table when it comes to black males.......outside of simply being 'black', these are the main two things that black males like to weaponize against black women.......all you have to do is take their 'power' away, and watch how fast blakistan will eradicate itself........

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,442 9,785 12,319
Alleybux
this is the real tea on yallz black kangz, and always have been.......i say it all the time, but black women simply need to take marriage and their wombs off the table when it comes to black males.......outside of simply being 'black', these are the main two things that black males like to weaponize against black women.......all you have to do is take their 'power' away, and watch how fast blakistan will eradicate itself........
Coco..curious...do you know of any functional successful black couples?