The State Of Florida VS. Egreis Gjergjani (TheStilettoMeUp) Part III

Reactions
27,318 897 54
Alleybux
Ive never seen anyone wallpaper the ceiling, I've never even heard of it! I would say whatever makes you happy LOSER EGG but I know that nothing makes you happy because you are a miserable soulless bitch LOL! I guess she does these ridiculous renovations so she can find content for insta and to avoid her kids, of course. What is it going to be next LOSER EGG? Wallpaper on tiles??
Watch her find someone to paint her hideous wholesale tiles after she reads your comment.

Reactions
35,414 598 51
Alleybux
Ive never seen anyone wallpaper the ceiling, I've never even heard of it! I would say whatever makes you happy LOSER EGG but I know that nothing makes you happy because you are a miserable soulless bitch LOL! I guess she does these ridiculous renovations so she can find content for insta and to avoid her kids, of course. What is it going to be next LOSER EGG? Wallpaper on tiles??
What mental illness is this?

Reactions
1,061 18
Alleybux
OMG I never really took the time to read her bio on her sugar baby page, lmao. Classy what about any of those pictures show class. Second she was majoring in social work and dance @ usc??? What happened to marketing, omg the lies!!! At 25 she was an incoming sophomore, 2 years later she got pregnant with George. So she’s trying to imply, she switched majors graduated and then got pregnant.... sis your timeline doesn’t add up. Everyone knows when you switch majors you more than likely end up adding a semester or 2 to your degree. The fact that there is not one single graduation picture of her proves she’s a damn liar. Even her bio is a lie cause according to her you only get the truth, more like half truths sis.... she forgets receipts live in the internet
Does anyone know what she was doing with her life from HS graduation to 25? Incoming sophomore at 25 makes me think she went to a college before USC?

Reactions
6,111 72
Alleybux
519367DE-A8A4-4769-BFF5-990E70DB6BDD.jpeg
B1596DBD-9E83-4502-9718-D752F593417C.jpeg

I swear

Reactions
12,391 622 28
Alleybux
Didn't she claim to have had an appointment with him when it first came out? Either that or she acted like she couldn't recall. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if her broken to thief ass lied to get some money.
I’ll go with the latter, you know she lied about going to him and if she was really such a kind heart person she would donate that money to a non profit for abused women because why would she need a $2500 check??

Reactions
12,391 622 28
Alleybux
That property is going to be devalued af when she's finished with it smh.
Number one professional interior designers 2021 is “WHITE CEILINGS” this crazy went with wallpaper, her butlers pantry or whatever fufu name they gave it drives me insane and gives me anxiety. Budget only allotted for a tiny backsplash??? Should have done the whole way up and left the ceiling white, but she calls that “it takes style babe”

Attachments

• 49BFC03A-3B34-42D3-8C04-465587D965FC.jpeg
    49BFC03A-3B34-42D3-8C04-465587D965FC.jpeg
    974 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Reactions
6,469 235 12
Alleybux
:oops::oops: I am not use to seeing her manly face without filters.

Egreis 34 going on 54. Looking rough Egreis Gjergjani

View attachment 2454752
View attachment 2454753
Quite frankly I don’t think she’s used to seeing her own face without filters at this point, bish is 10000% delusional and she’s conditioning her own children to think a IG filter on them at all times in normal. She’s disgusting.

Reactions
10,777 389 17
Alleybux
For someone who works out every day, you shouldn’t be huffing and puffing while you’re curling 10 lbs.......
1E243B84-FC74-4BC6-8663-0559983BA2A3.jpeg

dont even get me started on the full face of makeup.....

honestly this woman needs help, i follow another girl who’s so similar to Egi, it cracks me up, she’s like got the fakest body, anti vax, anti reality, all of that, but has 10 lbs of filler in her face and really thinks she’s all that, she like pretends to be so humble but just brags about her sad life all day. And now watching Egi in this element...shaking her ass in front of the tuf club Bc she wants his attention SO bad..it’s just toooo funny. Like we all knew a girl like Egi in high school....

Last edited:
Reactions
35,414 598 51
Alleybux
Number one professional interior designers 2021 is “WHITE CEILINGS” this crazy went with wallpaper, her butlers pantry or whatever fufu name they gave it drives me insane and gives me anxiety. Budget only allotted for a tiny backsplash??? Should have done the whole way up and leery the ceiling white, but she calls that “it takes style babe”

This looks like a tear down. I have no words.

Mars is RETROGRADE
Reactions
4,874 63 4
Alleybux
She’s the biggest attention seeking bitch ever. How she guna post that video of her dancing in her ass like I don’t get it. Grow the fukkkk up already. I really can’t stand her.

Reactions
Alleybux
Can’t stand those scrunch/ruched shorts... I’ve seen some people work out in them and I was embarrassed to even look. All up in your bunta.... what’s the point of them... show how big your buns are? Then here comes Eggyhorse trying to dance all sexy for the camera and trainer...

Reactions
12,391 622 28
Alleybux
This looks like a tear down. I have no words.
You should see the dining room.... a floral ombré pattern on the ceiling saying it goes with the rest of the
cur-ans, touches of white and black.... imagine how crazy that’s going to look once she adds the gray sparkly wallpaper to the rest of the walls with these dining chairs in the kitchen area and that diamond 3d accent wall...it’s a modge podge of crazy. Nothing in her house flows. I wonder what the “designers she brought in think of her choices

Attachments

• E04819D2-CE92-4234-897D-C96CF985F711.jpeg
    E04819D2-CE92-4234-897D-C96CF985F711.jpeg
    515.9 KB · Views: 204
  • 052DFBC5-5A5F-4421-BDFD-8C210741FE25.jpeg
    052DFBC5-5A5F-4421-BDFD-8C210741FE25.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 84442D4D-DA78-4900-8920-3D5EE2A0F0D4.jpeg
    84442D4D-DA78-4900-8920-3D5EE2A0F0D4.jpeg
    974 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Reactions
551 14
Alleybux
Number one professional interior designers 2021 is “WHITE CEILINGS” this crazy went with wallpaper, her butlers pantry or whatever fufu name they gave it drives me insane and gives me anxiety. Budget only allotted for a tiny backsplash??? Should have done the whole way up and leery the ceiling white, but she calls that “it takes style bab

wow, this is hideous. Having a cornice AND decorative ceiling tile does not work. The cornice is an end point, it doesn’t make sense for the decorative elements to continue. Your
eye wants to end there. She should have saved the money and made the backsplash higher. Plus two different kinds of decorative tile so close to one another in a small room is an obvious mistake.

this is what happens when you’re too narcissistic to get help from a professional designer. She’s redecorating her home into teardown status.

Reactions
12,391 622 28
Alleybux
wow, this is hideous. Having a cornice AND decorative ceiling tile does not work. The cornice is an end point, it doesn’t make sense for the decorative elements to continue. Your
eye wants to end there. She should have saved the money and made the backsplash higher. Plus two different kinds of decorative tile so close to one another in a small room is an obvious mistake.

this is what happens when you’re too narcissistic to get help from a professional designer. She’s redecorating her home into teardown status.
The cornice is in the kitchen area behind the black table with the black patterned chairs... not sure what she’s doing in there or if she’s leaving it that way, but it’s still atrocious and it’s all visible form the living room, it’s like a black and white Alice in wonderland ride.

Reactions
551 14
Alleybux
The cornice is in the kitchen area behind the black table with the black patterned chairs... not sure what she’s doing in there or if she’s leaving it that way, but it’s still atrocious and it’s all visible form the living room, it’s like a black and white Alice in wonderland ride.
Hmmm I don’t think I’ve seen that space but I’m referring to molding on the cabinets in the butler’s pantry. They’re probably the same in the main kitchen. It’s a very traditional element that doesn’t work with the very Alice in Wonderland feel of the rest of the home, especially the decorative ceiling. This house has way too many features of different styles and no cohesive vibe. What a disaster.

Reactions
12,391 622 28
Alleybux
Hmmm I don’t think I’ve seen that space but I’m referring to molding on the cabinets in the butler’s pantry. They’re probably the same in the main kitchen. It’s a very traditional element that doesn’t work with the very Alice in Wonderland feel of the rest of the home, especially the decorative ceiling. This house has way too many features of different styles and no cohesive vibe. What a disaster.
Gotcha, that’s the room with the busy dining chairs and cornice over the window with white curtains. That pantry is even worse

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Wow, Jermisha really is a bought and paid for bitch! Big Keef put that call in and told Jerm to clean it TF up and his weak ass complied...
Methods/spells for breaking cycles attachments with my mother who is toxic
Hi OP, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I believe you. The ideal thing for you is to become financially independent and move out. But I...
In US 128 million people, 49.7% have gotten at least one shot with 82 million fully vaccinated
ready for that next wave when people realize a vaccine doesn't actually prevent you from getting covid...
What is it like living in Boston as a Black person?
There are two extremes: your either black and bougie or black and hood. Everyone knows each other because the overall community is pretty small...
So... does anybody "get" Eve's Bayou?
I've just watched this for the millionth time, and it's just as powerful today as 24 years ago. There is so much going on in this movie. What I'm...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Good morning my neighbours. $@h££d is the one to blame. As a man, he can't handle his affairs. Why marry a second, if you're not man enough...
Biden’s first time home buyer program
So only people with parents who rented their entire lives qualify? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. In CA especially people...
Would you be ok with renting forever?
Lies I’ve been to both plenty of times even fonts in this thread agreed with me on the home values in la proper and said they’ve been priced out...
Top Bottom