Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelylynn

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,453 14 2
Alleybux
She finally made it into the office after weeks not being there but of course it wasn’t to actually work it was to party like school girls

CMIYC

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,325 377
Alleybux
Eggwhore: Do you like the brushes?

Ivy: No answer :ROFLMAO:

Eggy : Ivy do you want to go put the brushes on your makeup table.

Ivy: NO! Sets brushes down with an evil smile :ROFLMAO:

carina913

“I’m a messy b!tch who lives for drama.”
Reaction score
Reactions
20,203 1,831 21
Alleybux
At the workplace...

giphy.gif

LAWDDDDDD

88C70450-83F0-4785-BE1A-9019C74B725C.jpeg

Reaction score
Reactions
3,110 126 56
Alleybux
Miss OCD clean freak's stove is so gross already. What do they even cook?? Her slop, Mac and cheese, and eggs?
This looks like the mad hatter’s kitchen . The jokes really write themselves...

eta: ok actually let me backtrack.. I love it!!! :sneaky: Egreis I know a stove like that can cook a five course meal for a whole family plus guests!!! Show me what you got!!!! I know you love to show off!!!! I don’t wanna see no slop this time.:LOL: Don’t let me down!!:love:

KurvEgi

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Egghead bought her makeup brushes. Egreis Gjergjani is happy to throw materialistic sh!t at her but couldn’t be bothered to spend quality time with her. Shame

Exactly!!!!!

EGREASY next time get ur daughter some girly pajamas for Xmas and stop having her wear georges pajamas!!!

ZaddyJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,771 351 19
Alleybux
What parent bombards their child with daily gifts leading up to Christmas??? Like save those for stocking stuffers at least. God, she is raising the most materialistic, emotionally distant, internally dissatisfied, entitled little kids. I feel so sorry, Ivy will grow up with no amount of gifts or money to bring her happiness, since she’s becoming so desensitized to it all from such a young age. Eggs, you know what kids REALLY want and need, A NURTURING MOTHER that is present for them sans a phone in her hand shoving it all up in their faces. Not one that throws crap at them and thinks she’s doing her part.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,105 89 6
Alleybux
Okay so...for someone that apparently was absent from stories yesterday (or so she says) she still found the time to do 80 f*king stories!!! She is so dependant on Instagram it's sad.

That office is the most unprofessional business! Glad they have time to twerk and party for being such a busy small business. And that office/warehouse is the saddest ever. It's 3/4 empty! What happened to all the furniture she was gonna put in there!?!? Ridiculous she needed a place like that just to flex. It's empty as all hell and just looks ridiculous! But guess they needed a bigger place to party like idiots, twerk and hang up those awful wrinkled bedsheets for a backdrop. If she is such a boss babe, why doesn't she spend a bit of money and actually buy a proper backdrop, instead of those bedsheets? Reminds me of people who hang up bedsheets in their window because they can't afford proper curtains. What happened to the backdrops they had at the other warehouse??? But really why hasn't she been there in weeks??? Will she ever address that? Likely not.

And those black and white checkered pots, pans and everything else are so damn tacky! They are hideous!

iamrdy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,737 367 32
Alleybux
Miss OCD clean freak's stove is so gross already. What do they even cook?? Her slop, Mac and cheese, and eggs?

AHAHA!! those pots are so ugly! they look like the pots a mom and pop 80's Italian restaurant would hang on the wall for decor.

ETA: you would think a $3 million McMansion would have an induction stove top...

Last edited:

BecRosy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
372 49
Alleybux
Fashion Nova has sleep rompers just like the one she dropped today. I said to myself “this must be made of cotton for that price”. NOPE. Polyester and spandex exactly like the FN one. Fashion nova also has multiple options of patterns. So unless someone feels the need to pay ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE for polkadots, why TF does anybody buy this sh!t??

9CD3CB39-EBA9-4147-8C51-088CE501BCA0.jpeg

Reaction score
Reactions
3,105 89 6
Alleybux
Fashion Nova has sleep rompers just like the one she dropped today. I said to myself “this must be made of cotton for that price”. NOPE. Polyester and spandex exactly like the FN one. Fashion nova also has multiple options of patterns. So unless someone feels the need to pay ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE for polkadots, why TF does anybody buy this sh!t??

View attachment 2125375
Are you kidding?!?!? $130 for that basic ass romper?!?! Wow...she's really trying to (and succeeding may I add) pull a fast one on her sheep

carina913

“I’m a messy b!tch who lives for drama.”
Reaction score
Reactions
20,203 1,831 21
Alleybux

View attachment 2125375

And $75 for the ivy grease one!!!!

79DA62F3-527F-47DD-A700-5483A29C78F7.jpeg

I. Cannot.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Zoeybaby

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
794 8
Alleybux
What happened to her "bff" Elina? Are they not friends any longer? Does anyone know? I stopped following this page earlier this year. Fill me in someone.. thanks
Welp...ya snooze ya lose! Get to catching up on these wonderful pages of laughs :b41

meli88

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Elina was pissed that her car ran out of gas on the side of the road. That’s what cars do when you don’t fill up your tank. Cars run on gas not on social media attention like you and your ex bestie. I find it super annoying that a grown ass woman is taking the time to telll the world that her car ran out of gas as if it was everyone else’s fault. She also made sure to say it was the rental and not her car because apparently audis self regenerate gas or something. My husband has to fill up his Audi every week last time I checked. These grown ass women and mothers are so annoying. Damnit who has time to b!tch so much on SM But not bother look at the gas gauge?

Egreis over there being a whole other mess showing her kids dolls a million times to prove she isn’t racist, buying a 3 year old makeup brushes, and pretending to support small business with her ugly ass pots. Giving me Alice in wonderland vibes with those checkered pots. I don’t know why It’s giving me Alice in wonderland vibes but it is. Off shoulder everything, tacky b!tch, that’s a Vneck. I don’t want off shoulder in winter. It’s freakin cold! Ugh I’m pmsing so they’re extra annoying me today :confused:

Pinklady17

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,915 664 28
Alleybux
If she even paid the tiniest bit of attention to what works for her body shape, she'd know that that cardigan stops at a very unflattering place. It is not flattering at all nor looks good.
She knows that’s why she never wears the clothes. When she’s at egreis house or even in office stories of the dancing she’s wearing long loose shirts. Egreis picks everything based on what she herself likes to wear. Everything cropped or off the shoulder or fitted
AHAHA!! those pots are so ugly! they look like the pots a mom and pop 80's Italian restaurant would hang on the wall for decor.

ETA: you would think a $3 million McMansion would have an induction stove top...
induction stove tops suck ass lol, you need special pots for them and it’s a b!tch to regulate the heat!! I’ll take a wolf or cafe series gas range over electric anytime

Reaction score
Reactions
3,105 89 6
Alleybux
Under an ivy grease outfit for $99

View attachment 2125546

And what the fakkk..........

View attachment 2125554

View attachment 2125556
If she doesn't have that much money, then why not shop around for a more affordably priced piece. I'm sure there is another version out there for half the price ...and likely looking at how bye operates, it'll be the original version of it that they were "inspired by". You really can't fix stupid....all these women willing to spend their last dime on this sh!t.

Jenniyah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,320 1,027 12
Alleybux
What happened to her "bff" Elina? Are they not friends any longer? Does anyone know? I stopped following this page earlier this year. Fill me in someone.. thanks

you’ve posted this 3x in the last week asking what happened between Elina and Egreis then deleted it. Use that energy to search the forum if you’re that interested. We’ve moved on...

CF106A9C-3EB8-4A1B-A009-0D029739AED1.jpeg

curiosminds

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
728 6
Alleybux
Ok what kinda resume/work experience do you need to be a seasonal gift wrapper? Lordt. I wonder what the hourly wage is.

Caligirl1986

Point Guard
Reaction score
Reactions
32,892 732 55
Alleybux
If she doesn't have that much money, then why not shop around for a more affordably priced piece. I'm sure there is another version out there for half the price ...and likely looking at how bye operates, it'll be the original version of it that they were "inspired by". You really can't fix stupid....all these women willing to spend their last dime on this sh!t.
What a tragic mother. ..and if that isn't ridic enough the child is SIX MONTHS old.

Caligirl1986

Point Guard
Reaction score
Reactions
32,892 732 55
Alleybux
What parent bombards their child with daily gifts leading up to Christmas??? Like save those for stocking stuffers at least. God, she is raising the most materialistic, emotionally distant, internally dissatisfied, entitled little kids. I feel so sorry, Ivy will grow up with no amount of gifts or money to bring her happiness, since she’s becoming so desensitized to it all from such a young age. Eggs, you know what kids REALLY want and need, A NURTURING MOTHER that is present for them sans a phone in her hand shoving it all up in their faces. Not one that throws crap at them and thinks she’s doing her part.
All the gifts, toys, clothes, shoes and full mouth kisses for the gram will not buy Icy a pretty face. Those Albanian genes are coming through and ain't going anywhere. Charlie will be the one with looks. George will be struggling with everything because his mother will not get him the help he so clearly needs. Oh and can we talk about how Liners is even doing the 'set your alarm' stuff. Oh Ezra...I mean Egreis, this must make your blood BOIL!

LaylaBrimm

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,326 42
Alleybux
She opened the lotion and flung the hanging piece around, saw it fall, and kept going...

Then, the REAL show happens:

Pulls sleeves up
Puts lotion on hands only
Pulls sleeves down
Pulls sleeves up
Pulls sleeves down
Pulls sleeves up
Puts lotion on hands only AGAIN
Pulls one sleeve down
Pulls one sleeve back up
Next story: both sleeves down

She’s on pharmaceuticals. I’ve come to my conclusion and made my decision.

Attachments

• B7DADFD6-37F2-4CB2-A759-55BD549E5B13.jpeg
    B7DADFD6-37F2-4CB2-A759-55BD549E5B13.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 358

Batcountry

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,245 536 51
Alleybux
This lady is just very unhygienic. She’s been up nearly 8 hours and still has not showered as evident by still having on last night’s polka dot onesie.

LaylaBrimm

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,326 42
Alleybux
My last post for today lol

The placement of text on the IVY GREIS clothing is so ill-designed. When it’s on a child and the arms fall, letters are blocked and I always read it as GRAVY.

Attachments

• 3D1556CD-C99F-4477-A63F-7D9764A14111.png
    3D1556CD-C99F-4477-A63F-7D9764A14111.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 523

Etruehollywood

Head Usher: LSA Campus
Reaction score
Reactions
121,821 5,301 89
Alleybux
My last post for today lol

The placement of text on the IVY GREIS clothing is so ill-designed. When it’s on a child and the arms fall, letters are blocked and I always read it as GRAVY.

Although I feel sorry for Charlie because he's always ignored, he makes my hair stand up sometimes lol he has cold eyes and a sinister aura.

emiliana

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,854 78 2
Alleybux
Her two sons, have to share a room. $3,000,000 home, but don’t have enough bedrooms where each of your children get their own bedroom. (n)

The sheer stupidity of buying a home where your children can’t even get their own rooms for that price is just... I don’t know what to say at this point. Just sad.

LaylaBrimm

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,326 42
Alleybux
Although I feel sorry for Charlie because he's always ignored, he makes my hair stand up sometimes lol he has cold eyes and a sinister aura.

Completely agree.
Even today when Jeremy was walking through working as a team to the kids, his mind was elsewhere- and not in a good way.
He’s a concern for sure.

Caligirl1986

Point Guard
Reaction score
Reactions
32,892 732 55
Alleybux
Her two sons, have to share a room. $3,000,000 home, but don’t have enough bedrooms where each of your children get their own bedroom. (n)

The sheer stupidity of buying a home where your children can’t even get their own rooms for that price is just... I don’t know what to say at this point. Just sad.
I can believe that at the age the boys are they enjoy sharing a room. Once a bit older though they likely won't. Course according to Egreis they will be in a newly built home which I am guessing will have something like 6 bedrooms..you know, right after she cashes that 50 million dollar check. LOLOLOL

BecRosy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
372 49
Alleybux
Elina was pissed that her car ran out of gas on the side of the road. That’s what cars do when you don’t fill up your tank. Cars run on gas not on social media attention like you and your ex bestie. I find it super annoying that a grown ass woman is taking the time to telll the world that her car ran out of gas as if it was everyone else’s fault. She also made sure to say it was the rental and not her car because apparently audis self regenerate gas or something. My husband has to fill up his Audi every week last time I checked. These grown ass women and mothers are so annoying. Damnit who has time to b!tch so much on SM But not bother look at the gas gauge?

Egreis over there being a whole other mess showing her kids dolls a million times to prove she isn’t racist, buying a 3 year old makeup brushes, and pretending to support small business with her ugly ass pots. Giving me Alice in wonderland vibes with those checkered pots. I don’t know why It’s giving me Alice in wonderland vibes but it is. Off shoulder everything, tacky b!tch, that’s a Vneck. I don’t want off shoulder in winter. It’s freakin cold! Ugh I’m pmsing so they’re extra annoying me today :confused:

Me too on the Alice in Wonderland!

BecRosy

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
372 49
Alleybux

Completely agree. It’s really dumb to not have a lot of money but choose these ridiculous, disgustingly overpriced clothes as your splurge. Stupidest thing I ever heard. Then next Thanksgiving she’ll be putting her name down for the turkey Venmo cause she spent all her money on this trash.

LaylaBrimm

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,326 42
Alleybux
Either:

1. She came here and read
2. Someone corrected her
3. She looked at a piece of collection and realized she was stupid (highly doubt this one because she has zero self awareness)

Because now it’s “MacKenzie Childs” lol

Egreis, you poor soul.
This is what happens when you do things solely to impress other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom