Quantcast

The Strange Effects Of White Supremacy on Black Men

AgentX

Reaction score
Reactions
39,735 4,139 10,866
Alleybux
I dont see any particoluarly notable effects specific to black men. Euro women are the standard worldwide, from china to south america, thus women want to be like them, weave, contouring, nose surgery, asian eyelid surgery etc. The men are just tempted to be with them. Everyone is affected to varying degrees

sosie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,490 3,312 3,934
Alleybux
There is sexism within the Black community that provides an opening for this kind of divide and conquer. I know what you mean about the stereotypes of Black men but a lot of Black women do defend Black men against that stuff. There’s just a certain group of Black people who legit eat off this performative nonsense. And of course it’s sanctioned by white gatekeepers bc it mystifies the problem.

And social media/digitality makes it sooooooooo much easier to control narratives. It is designed in a way that encourages heuristic thinking (or mental shortcuts) over rational thought. All you gotta do is say it enough times for it to be true.

Plus, nobody knows how or if sh!t really goes viral. Social media companies don't share that information. Propaganda machine is so finely tuned these days, that it’s unbelievable to me at times.

It's not "complaints" and its not a few, it's tons of articles basically repeating the same vile stereotypes about black men, that non blacks spread. Black women don't see a problem with that, but let a goober post an edgy comment on Twitter and we all gotta hear about how hard it is to be a black woman.

Last edited:

TimTebrow

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,699 698 1,536
Alleybux
I asked what you were going to do to prove them wrong. I’m still waiting. Should be fairly easy to disprove if it’s just racist nonsense right?

The comments posted were from Nazi's talking about the black women on LSA. I reminded the people to be careful because they are on here among us. You implied that the racist comments about black women were true and dared me to prove it wrong. I of course asked are you even black in response and you've yet to answer that. So for the umpteenth time I do not negotiate with Nazi's, I do not dignify their beliefs with debate.

W3rdThtzKrzy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
388,283 16,167 13,754
Alleybux
The comments posted from Nazi's talking about the black women on LSA. You implied that racist rhetoric about black women was true and dared me to prove it wrong. I of course asked are you even black in response and you've yet to answer that. So for the umpteenth time I do not negotiate with Nazi's, I do not dignify their beliefs with debate.

You refuse to engage because you have no argument.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
They think with their penises and think “xesually conquering” women from other races of men means they’re the most powerful. Except they’re mostly getting the trash. The rest of the world laughs.

i love your post's....always on point. bm want credit for something all men are born with...they are lazy af and don't want to earn the status/privilege of other men by simply doing what other men do..which is putting in work.

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,597 7,250 820
Alleybux
If you're asking if the affects of white supremacy, in part, materializes as pathetic black male entertainers and loser social media firebrands embarrassing themselves by vilifying their own female counterparts ... the answer is yes.

None of these black men would ever admit, "Racism is affecting me, and so I'm am experiencing extreme self hatred and I tear down anyone who looks like me," so instead, they seek to act out in strange ways - even furthering the white supremacist agenda by destroying their own people.

TimTebrow

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,699 698 1,536
Alleybux
Reminder that Alt Right white males are on here live action role playing as black women

Nazilipstickalley.png

What are y’all men going to do to convince us their points aren’t valid?

you point out to me what I should be proving wrong. I'll wait.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
well good thing BW these days are changing because BW look real stupid being so loyal to our counterparts that don't reciprocate.

lol....im glad the younger generation is slowly comming through....i say this all the time, because i am older...i can clearly see the shift

TimTebrow

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,699 698 1,536
Alleybux
You’re the one claiming whites are in here to divide us. Whelp. State your case.

You are still moving the goalposts lmao. My case is clearly laid out in my post, you can see what they say themselves. Now you tell me what is right about what they said that I need to be disproving since you've rambled I need to prove it wrong for 2 pages now. I will wait and you will continue moving goalposts.

W3rdThtzKrzy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
388,283 16,167 13,754
Alleybux
You are still moving the goalposts lmao. My case is clearly laid out in my post, you can see what they say themselves. Now you tell me what is right about what they said that I need to be disproving since you've rambled I need to prove it wrong for 2 pages now. I will wait and you will continue moving goalposts.

Um you’re the one taking in circles boo. First you claim white men are in here posing as black people to divide us. I asked you to prove them wrong. You went on a rant calling me a Nazi Sympathizer and refusing to answer the question. Try again.

TimTebrow

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,699 698 1,536
Alleybux
I dont see any particoluarly notable effects specific to black men. Euro women are the standard worldwide, from china to south america, thus women want to be like them, weave, contouring, nose surgery, asian eyelid surgery etc. The men are just tempted to be with them. Everyone is affected to varying degrees

lol @ this being thumbs down. Any logical thought with facts about world and its history are shunned for more echo chamber "BM BAD ME NO LIKE". The whole world has been propaganda'd to death that white is right for over 500 years, nothing about this post is incorrect.

TimTebrow

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,699 698 1,536
Alleybux
Um you’re the one taking in circles boo. First you claim white men are in here posing as black people to divide us. I asked you to prove them wrong. You went on a rant calling me a Nazi Sympathizer and refusing to answer the question. Try again.

So we've reached the part where you put your hands on your ears and go "lalalalala" I see.

For the last time, YOU, explicitly tell me, what you want me to refute here

I.Will.Wait.

What are y’all men going to do to convince us their points aren’t valid?

you point out to me, what I should be proving wrong. Go ahead.

W3rdThtzKrzy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
388,283 16,167 13,754
Alleybux
So we've reached the part where you put your hands on your ears and go "lalalalala" I see.

For the last time, YOU, explicitly tell me, what you want me to refute here

I.Will.Wait.

you point out to me, what I should be proving wrong. Go ahead.

I’m still waiting for you to clarify your own damn point. If white men are here to divide us like YOU CLAIM how are you going to respond besides attacking black women and calling us nazis when we don’t agree with your black male excuse Olympics? You’re the one posing the argument.

Blck frnch

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 601 280
Alleybux
So they may be giving up, I can see that. For the first time in my lifetime I’m hearing black men not even want children who look like them especially their daughters. That’s unheard of.

Not to bash black men at all or come off misogynistic but it’s kind of feminine to be conquered in this manner. Men’s egos usually make them protective of their community and people and they don’t usual put another group’s people above their own, it’s like admitting the men in the other community are superior to them. Males even in the animal kingdom want to spread their genes. I’m seeing too many black men who seem like they want to wash themselves out of their own bloodline. How many non-black women are really going to raise their black biracial children with love, knowledge, respect, and pride in their blackness?
I really think a lot of black men suffered from inferiority complex. It s like they wanna escape the black race by producing biracial children that they dont even care for most of them. I

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
Some are because they feel black men couldn’t protect us. I don’t think it’s the same. White men literally were raping, torturing, and experimenting on us, not to mention they’d take black babies from their mothers and sell them like animals. To add insult to injury, then force black women to be wet nurses to their white babies while their black babies were malnourished. Then you have the lynchings, starving, and all types of abuse. It lasted for 300 years. The type of evil white men inflicted upon us has no equal.

I disagree. White men are just the only men we are willing to hold accountable

sosie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,490 3,312 3,934
Alleybux
Very insightful, especially the last paragraph. They may act like proud black men or that white supremacy has not had an effect on them but it reared it’s head in their personal relationships. Kind of like Harry Belafonte being a black activist but personally preferring white women.

Yeah because dating is seen as organic. So, if you prefer certain features or hair texture or races, it’s seen as acceptable for the most part. It’s the whole love aspect. People are very resistant to examining how society shapes their “preferences”.

Last edited:

Mtoto Mrembo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,388 491 1,030
Alleybux
On the flip side of this, I'm noticing BM also go gaga over BW with European features, i.e. slim noses, loose hair, small lips, skinny, etc.

Honestly, these men are confused and are too influenced by pop culture.

Not to attack you but when people consider Cushitic features European,it kinda bothers me. Cushites are African but I get what you mean.

sosie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,490 3,312 3,934
Alleybux
I really think a lot of black men suffered from inferiority complex. It s like they wanna escape the black race by producing biracial children that they dont even care for most of them. I

I guarantee you most Black people would at least think about it if they were given the option to not be Black.

BillieOcean

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
40,804 1,363 520
Alleybux
White supremacy has Black men by the balls.

What balls?

Anyway, to answer the OP:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

BillieOcean

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
40,804 1,363 520
Alleybux
How so and what do you mean by “always”? I definitely disagree with always because if it were always we’d still be living under Jim Crow laws, he’ll we’d still be slaves on a plantation. But something went wrong and weird, I’m thinking somewhere in the late 90s or in the 21st century. It’s like the younger generations gave in.

That was so that northern whites could arrest political and economic power from southern whites. Adding up all those 3/5ths was giving the southern whites disproportionate representation in the republic and they had machines (black women) that made more machines.

We got packed in ships like sardines because the black male is weak and foolish. White people don't have bloody superpowers. If a physically inferior man is constantly whooping a "superior" one's ass and able to perpetually subdue him, there must be something wrong with the bigger, stronger, faster one's mind.

Y'all forget or maybe never learned how the african male betrayed his people to the arabs and persians and chinese and indians BEFORE the yt came out of his cave.

Bouboulina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,778 506 1,121
Alleybux
First off, I’ve never seen other races of men put other races women on a pedestal like black men do. Yes there are some white men who have an Asian fetish but they are seen as weirdos and perverts. Yes white women are seen as the standard in many countries but they don't bash women in their own group and many rather their women just be lighter not just white chasing. But it’s not even just bashing black women, but the excitement when non-black women have stereotypical black features; this I have never seen other races do. Such as lusting over non-black women with big butts, hourglass or pear shapes, full lips, a tan (really hilarious), etc. Have any of y’all seen this with other groups, it doesn’t even have to be male. Black men will hate ghetto ratchet black women but it’s attractive on white, Asian, and non-black latinas. It’s like they love black women features/personalities but just on someone else.
Those characeristics aren't exclusive on Black women. For example Medditeranean women are ''stereotypically'' with hourglass figure, full lips, tan/olive complexions and full lips.
I’m super confused by this too. Men are men at the end of the day and we all have some nonblack ancestry so it’s clear other races of men are attracted to us. We CHOOSE black men and we CHOOSE to try appeal to them exclusively.

They’re really trying to make it seem like we’re the ugly and undesirable ones, but honestly if black women really started trying to prefer to appeal to mostly white men what could they really do?

It’s going to be a tough day for them once they figure out the sheer amount of nonblack dick we don’t entertain out of sheer loyalty to them. Deadass if black women started seriously making plays for white men tomorrow, you think they’re all just going to turn us down? Black men are racist and delusional.
I was reading an forum about genealogy some years ago (mostly European members), which had a question of which group/race/ethnicity has the ''ugliest'' women. It was 7 or 8 pages long, and not even one said Black women. (They were between Indian and Australian Aboriginal, a couple also said Amerindians).
I don't know what happens in America, but I've never heard that BW are considered the ugly/undesirable ones- in general (of course a WM will generally prefer a WW)/ So, yes, if you start making plays for WM, no, they won't turn you down.
It's not but by and large when people think skinny they think yt girl trait and when they think thick/voluptuous, they think BW.
I think if anything, skinny is the most common among Asians. I never understood why this is linked with whites.

The Candy Van

Programming my Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
19,015 947 1,089
Alleybux
If bm are as y'all say, that only means one thing: Their mothers failed.
God black men are so weak they don't even consider a two parent home or the role of a father when admonishing the black family.

Unless the majority of you are psychologically inferior, causing a large pool of women to select from a large pool of deficient males even when attempting to be exclusive in their choices.

On_da_Corna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 4,629 3,538
Alleybux
God black men are so weak they don't even consider a two parent home or the role of a father when admonishing the black family.

Unless the majority of you are psychologically inferior, causing a large pool of women to select from a large pool of deficient males even when attempting to be exclusive in their choices.
Apparently neither are the women having these babies.

Again, who's raising these men?

Dark and Lovely

Jealous of American Feet
Reaction score
Reactions
68,988 1,871 1,147
Alleybux
Honestly, they have failed as leaders.
Wtf kinda leaders do we have where someone can just barge in your house and shoot you and fuckall is done about it? A man, like you, is harmed, yet it is mostly women making noise about it.
What other group does this happen to? What kinda group let’s women lead like this?
Other groups issues are taken more seriously because MEN are leading them. Those girls who dissed Asians had to make several public apologies. They are now on a media tour being forced to explain themselves. Who does that for us?

Ayaan Sulie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,801 7,131 2,952
Alleybux
If that's the case then you can't blame him. Can't influence who you don't come into contact with.
Yes you can blame men who abandon their kids, but I see we never hold black men accountable for being absent fathers, dead beats and abusers. Who blame black women for how they raise their kids but are never around to do something about what a bad job we're allegedly doing. Simpleton.

On_da_Corna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 4,629 3,538
Alleybux
Yes you can blame men who abandon their kids, but I see we never hold black men accountable for being absent fathers, dead beats and abusers. Who blame black women for how they raise their kids but are never around to do something about what a bad job we're allegedly doing. Simpleton.
WE NEVER HOLD BLACK MEN ACCOUNTABLE? GTFOH! The way some tell it, a black woman has no choice but to get pregnant by any man they meet.

TimTebrow

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,699 698 1,536
Alleybux
You can't talk logically with any understanding of the world or history and get anywhere not when the people you're talking to go off emotion since they are uneducated to the subject matter. You bring up a fact that proves their opinion wrong and it's brushed aside because truth is not the goal here. on top of that you have Nazis pretending to be black and echo chambering salacious garbage that requires no understanding. Uneducated in black
history and addicted to dopamine from reaction clicks, they aren't interested in educating themselves just circle jerking in their echo chamber and the nonblacks in hiding prey on that.

W3rdThtzKrzy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
388,283 16,167 13,754
Alleybux
WE NEVER HOLD BLACK MEN ACCOUNTABLE? GTFOH! The way some tell it, a black woman has no choice but to get pregnant by any man they meet.

No you don’t. Which is why the black community is in shambles right now. In fact you call any black male who dares to raise some black kids that aren’t his simps and lames. Because fatherless black kids are less important than punishing women for their choice in baby daddy. You hate women more than you love black kids.