Quantcast

The Strange Effects Of White Supremacy on Black Men

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,193 13,226 6,275
Alleybux
i just saw a good looking dark skin black man wearing a "cat lives matter" tshirt.the jokes write themselves at this point

On_da_Corna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 4,629 3,538
Alleybux
No you don’t. Which is why the black community is in shambles right now. In fact you call any black male who dares to raise some black kids that aren’t his simps and lames. Because fatherless black kids are less important than punishing women for their choice in baby daddy. You hate women more than you love black kids.
Whatever lie you need to tell yourself.

lemon_drop

Been On these LSA Streetz for a Decade
Reaction score
Reactions
27,026 1,091 565
Alleybux
White supremacy has caused black males to be the only group of men on earth that proudly exclaim their preference for women of different races and women with their opposite skin complexion in their lyrics. They're the only group of men that purposely make music videos featuring women exclusively from a different race. I could go on and on...

Last edited:

kashkow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,338 2,415 3,871
Alleybux
It takes 2 both need to be held accountable if you are going to use that.. They can not get pregnant by themselves, !

Contraceptives are not [emoji817] percent!

They too get any random woman pregnant and have women pregnant at the same time!

Again black men are held on pedestal and some of LSA members will not hold them accountable for their actions!
WE NEVER HOLD BLACK MEN ACCOUNTABLE? GTFOH! The way some tell it, a black woman has no choice but to get pregnant by any man they meet.

MrMontessa

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
23,594 3,848 10,905
Alleybux
God y'all act like jealous, catty females.

"He don't want you, ugly hoe. I heard him saying he just wanna smash and dash!"
I'm just telling the truth. Are black women jealous and catty when they go on and on about white women that date black men? Y'all got nothing but vitriol for those precious pawgs

MrMontessa

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
23,594 3,848 10,905
Alleybux
So I and plenty black women have spoken out about the few, yes few, articles airing dirty laundry yet you dismiss it as irrelevant. I tell you and can even show you on LSA on how black women resent and are offended when people say we should date out , yet you dismiss that too. And a white man was the one pushing for IR to be legalized yet you still want to blame black women, absolve white men, and disrespect black women by calling them white men’s lovers. Wow. If that we not enough you know more than me about men approaching me because you rather believe locker room lies, fables, and talk? Astonishing lol.

I love how you ignored the last sentence where I question why you find it hard to believe that we at large don’t want white and non-black men but prefer our own. And I know why you still blame black women for IR instead of admitting it was white men who pushed for it, you refuse to believe white men find us attractive and see value in us. You’d absolve white men of any responsibility and inkling of finding us attractive because to you we black women are worthless and thus have no choice. Also, I see you left out other non-black men probably because you can’t spin that negatively.

Men like you hate black women because of your inferiority complex and you use deflection to not come to terms with it. It’s quite sad. You’re so angry at the world you come to a majority black women website that caters and markets to black women in order to antagonize and berate black women. You’re angry and you want to take it out on us. You can’t make white women mad or sad or belittle them because they are superior to you in society and you can’t affect them, let them cry on cue and that’s your ass. You can’t berate other non-black women because they’d just laugh as well because you hold no standing, you can’t affect them either, and your words are hot air. You only have the power to build them up but you can’t break them or ascend them in society. The only women who you can hurt look like you and that’s sad because at the end of the day they can only be hurt by you because they they actually value and love you. These are the actions of a weak man.
Wow whole lot of nothing. I don't hate black women at all lol can we never have a discussion without people always trying occupy the victim role? And idk why calling black and white people in relationships in lovers, upsets you so. And I never said white men were not attracted to black women, they are but the stigma prevents them from forming relationships. I'm actually just tired of black women's lies that they're so loyal, when the truth is that has never been the truth

MrMontessa

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
23,594 3,848 10,905
Alleybux
Yes run and call the police posting Patty when the racist anti black rhetoric is challenged. Thats expected, except I am on topic, I am directly talking about the white supremacy rhetoric thats been adopted and spread in this thread. If you wanted a quote then you could've asked for one but I ignored you as soon as I saw you say "I've never seen anyone nonblack covet women that weren't from their own race like black men do" which is obviously garbage, Asians are the obvious ones who covet anything that isn't their own race, its an epidemic with them and black men are marrying black women at almost 90%. Your ignorance was too blatant for me to bother with.
Get em breh :mad:

MrMontessa

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
23,594 3,848 10,905
Alleybux
White supremacy has caused black males to be the only group of men on earth that proudly exclaim their preference for women of different races and women with their opposite skin complexion in their lyrics. They're the only group of men that purposely make music videos featuring women exclusively from a different race. I could go on and on...
What does "white supremacy" have to do with black men liking non black women? You guys are really weird and need to come to terms with your hatred of black men.

sosie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,490 3,312 3,934
Alleybux
Honestly, they have failed as leaders.
Wtf kinda leaders do we have where someone can just barge in your house and shoot you and fuckall is done about it? A man, like you, is harmed, yet it is mostly women making noise about it.
What other group does this happen to? What kinda group let’s women lead like this?
Other groups issues are taken more seriously because MEN are leading them. Those girls who dissed Asians had to make several public apologies. They are now on a media tour being forced to explain themselves. Who does that for us?

Why do you need men to lead you?

Binch

Just minding my own business...
Reaction score
Reactions
31,456 509 285
Alleybux
On the flip side of this, I'm noticing BM also go gaga over BW with European features, i.e. slim noses, loose hair, small lips, skinny, etc.

Honestly, these men are confused and are too influenced by pop culture.
Being skinny is a european thing? :disdain

Kelloggs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,013 1,369 634
Alleybux
That was so that northern whites could arrest political and economic power from southern whites. Adding up all those 3/5ths was giving the southern whites disproportionate representation in the republic and they had machines (black women) that made more machines.

We got packed in ships like sardines because the black male is weak and foolish. White people don't have bloody superpowers. If a physically inferior man is constantly whooping a "superior" one's ass and able to perpetually subdue him, there must be something wrong with the bigger, stronger, faster one's mind.

Y'all forget or maybe never learned how the african male betrayed his people to the arabs and persians and chinese and indians BEFORE the yt came out of his cave.

Damn so you’re just going to conveniently ignore the black people who fought against slavery and won? Look into the Gullah-Seminole wars with John Horse aka Juan Caballo (nope he wasn’t Hispanic), the most successful slave revolt in the Western Hemisphere in Haiti which brought about the Louisiana purchase. Not to mention the Gullah-Seminole rebellion and Haitian revolution were major events that helped set off the US Civil war. The various slave rebellions had whites scared.

And you’re going to blame all black men for other black men selling them? Black men were victims of slavery too. Smh.

Smh. I hope you’re not black especially not a descendant of enslaved Africans in the Americas because your whole post was very disrespectful. You disrespected all the known and unknown slaves who fought and died for freedom. It’s sad how your hatred for black men has you changing history and disrespecting our people as a whole. Let’s not also forget the Civil Rights leaders who gave their lives for ALL black people.

BillieOcean

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
40,804 1,363 520
Alleybux
Damn so you’re just going to conveniently ignore the black people who fought against slavery and won? Look into the Gullah-Seminole wars with John Horse aka Juan Caballo (nope he wasn’t Hispanic), the most successful slave revolt in the Western Hemisphere in Haiti which brought about the Louisiana purchase. Not to mention the Gullah-Seminole rebellion and Haitian revolution were major events that helped set off the US Civil war. The various slave rebellions had whites scared.

And you’re going to blame all black men for other black men selling them? Black men were victims of slavery too. Smh.

Smh. I hope you’re not black especially not a descendant of enslaved Africans in the Americas because your whole post was very disrespectful. You disrespected all the known and unknown slaves who fought and died for freedom. It’s sad how your hatred for black men has you changing history and disrespecting our people as a whole. Let’s not also forget the Civil Rights leaders who gave their lives for ALL black people.

My father is from North Andros. My mother is from Georgia & Mississippi. Don't play yourself.

Kelloggs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,013 1,369 634
Alleybux
My father is from North Andros. My mother is from Georgia & Mississippi. Don't play yourself.

Don’t start with the bµllsh!t because you can’t refute facts. As a matter of fact don’t respond back, after just reading The Delectable Negro, I’m not in the mood to read nonsense about black men who were slaves being weak. Take that white supremacist foolishness elsewhere. Ignored.

BillieOcean

Stepped-Up Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
40,804 1,363 520
Alleybux
Don’t start with the bµllsh!t because you can’t refute facts. As a matter of fact don’t respond back, after just reading The Delectable Negro, I’m not in the mood to read nonsense about black men who were slaves being weak. Take that white supremacist foolishness elsewhere. Ignored.

I guess you don't know who lives on North Andros and you don't wanna look it up.

Ok, sugar.

DonaldKhalifa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,291 1,025 2,048
Alleybux
Why it happens because we are not similar in this. Black women as a whole don’t put men of other races on a pedestal nor get excited for any black acting/looking non-black men. We don’t even really date out like that and it’s not because we don’t have that option. Despite white supremacy telling us black is bad, inferior, and everyone is better we don’t believe so when it comes to our love life.

bµllsh!t. There are plenty of black women that crave white male validation. I can post a twitter of a white man saying he loves black women or implying it, this mofo will go viral off the strength of black women alone (Just like that white men that said “black women are the floor).

This idea that black women weren’t affected by mental conditioning to crave white validation is straight BS.

jane123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,872 315 870
Alleybux
I’m super confused by this too. Men are men at the end of the day and we all have some nonblack ancestry so it’s clear other races of men are attracted to us. We CHOOSE black men and we CHOOSE to try appeal to them exclusively.

They’re really trying to make it seem like we’re the ugly and undesirable ones, but honestly if black women really started trying to prefer to appeal to mostly white men what could they really do?

It’s going to be a tough day for them once they figure out the sheer amount of nonblack dick we don’t entertain out of sheer loyalty to them. Deadass if black women started seriously making plays for white men tomorrow, you think they’re all just going to turn us down? Black men are racist and delusional.

It's more shameful u thinking of making plays whist wm actually create forums and travels to Europe and Asia to find wives...get some pride

U don't see them create topics for your dream attraction

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
They are Ashamed of being black and ashamed of black women. but they wont mention in.
i agree.....which is why black males heavily identify by gender only........black males issues with black women is a 100% based on because she is black.......it doesn't matter what she looks like, what she does etc......her race is a issue for the black male who identifies by gender only and race when he needs the muling machine cranked up........

i wish black women would discuss this more openly and honestly as a collective......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Those type of BM will suddenly find a BW "so attractive" if a non-BM does.
i agree......white men are the zaddies to black males, that black males never had from his own father......this is why the black male copies and likes what the white man likes....

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I’m super confused by this too. Men are men at the end of the day and we all have some nonblack ancestry so it’s clear other races of men are attracted to us. We CHOOSE black men and we CHOOSE to try appeal to them exclusively.

They’re really trying to make it seem like we’re the ugly and undesirable ones, but honestly if black women really started trying to prefer to appeal to mostly white men what could they really do?

It’s going to be a tough day for them once they figure out the sheer amount of nonblack dick we don’t entertain out of sheer loyalty to them. Deadass if black women started seriously making plays for white men tomorrow, you think they’re all just going to turn us down? Black men are racist and delusional.
this is straight facts^^^^^

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
The sad part is black men secretly hate pick mes!!!! They blame black womens for everything wrong with the black community because we’re always “choosing the wrong men”. But It’s the Pick Mes they supposedly love so much and “know how to treat a brotha” enabling their sh!t behavior! Black men are the main ones bullying women into buying into their low expectations nonsense! They REFUSE to hold each other accountable! The Pick Mes have got to GO!
@GlamorousOne

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I really wish people who stop saying "loyalty". Black women prefer black men not out of loyalty anymore than white men are "loyal" to blonds. Black womens attractions are not always political. We have physical and cultural preferences like everyone else.
this is false.....alot of black women do have or had 'loyalty' to the black male, because she didn't want to be seen as betraying her kang, by getting with a non-black male......her kang had it the 'hardest' in life, so she had to be a good little soldier and nurse him back to health and help him navigate the white man......sarcasm

not to mention all of the scare tactics and boogie man tactics that blakistan likes to use on black women who even dare think about dating or marrying out.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
You all will pay for this in the end. I co-sign another font on here. If you want black men and you gotta have a black man take him as he is. Dont try to change him, dont shame him, accept him warts and all.

DONT COME RUNNING TO ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN TO BAIL YOUR ASS OUT.
@Mochahontas2 .......we were just having this discussion in another thread.....

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
No you don’t. Which is why the black community is in shambles right now. In fact you call any black male who dares to raise some black kids that aren’t his simps and lames. Because fatherless black kids are less important than punishing women for their choice in baby daddy. You hate women more than you love black kids.
what a relevant and accurate post from 3 years ago, considering this current trending thread.......