Quantcast

The Taliban confirms that Russia offered bounties to kill US soldiers

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,882 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
Russia did pay extremists to attack US soldiers in Afghanistan, according to 3 separate Taliban sources

Taliban commanders have confirmed that Russia has offered financial and material support to its members in exchange for attacking US forces in Afghanistan. President Donald Trump has since strongly denied that he was told of this intelligence and attacked its credibility, characterizing the existence of Russian bounty payments as fake.

But three separate Taliban sources told Insider they were aware of Russian bounty payments being made — though they said only the less-disciplined elements on the fringes of the group would take up such an offer.

When reached through formal channels, officials with the Taliban — formally called the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan — refused to comment. But the three sources all confirmed the practice takes place and that Russian intelligence officials are known to pay.

GrowthInGod

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,468 297 238
Alleybux
When critically thinking & reading, you have to weigh what is said as much as what is not said.

I was looking to hear from CIA Chief Gina Haspel( When you lie for a living in service to your Country but won't lie for Tangerine Turddler!), she finally speaks on the Bounty payments and only spoke about the information leaking and not about the veracity of the reports (refuse to either confirm or deny)...I knew right then and there it was a wrap!

CIA Director Gina Haspel, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe and national security adviser Robert O’Brien each released statements Monday in which they condemned such information getting out to the public.
https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/intel-community-slams-ny-times-report-on-russia-taliban-bounty-plot

Andre1984

Reaction score
Reactions
340,882 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
When critically thinking & reading, you have to weigh what is said as much as what is not said.

I was looking to hear from CIA Chief Gina Haspel( When you lie for a living in service to your Country but won't lie for Tangerine Turddler!), she finally speaks on the Bounty payments and only spoke about the information leaking and not about the veracity of the reports (refuse to either confirm or deny)...I knew right then and there it was a wrap!

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/intel-community-slams-ny-times-report-on-russia-taliban-bounty-plot

Yep that's a confirmation.

The Khaleesi

Got Bae on a Pedal Stool
Reaction score
Reactions
33,190 332 122
Alleybux
I believe he absolutely knew and was told. My question is, exactly what could he have done about it?

NO ONE has ever been able to do a damn thing about the Taliban. We've essentially tucked tail and ran like every one else.

REAL QUESTION: Should he have made the info public or informed congress to put Russia on blast?
I'm confused as to what Drump should've done/said, and what we are supposed to be angry about? We've BEEN known Putin aint our friend, and is constantly 'sneak attacking' everything from our elections, to planting agents inside the country to be chaos makers.

Andre1984

Reaction score
Reactions
340,882 37,808 8,927
Alleybux
I believe he absolutely knew and was told. My question is, exactly what could he have done about it?

NO ONE has ever been able to do a damn thing about the Taliban. We've essentially tucked tail and ran like every one else.

REAL QUESTION: Should he have made the info public or informed congress to put Russia on blast?
I'm confused as to what Drump should've done/said, and what we are supposed to be angry about? We've BEEN known Putin aint our friend, and is constantly 'sneak attacking' everything from our elections, to planting agents inside the country to be chaos makers.

Well

He shouldn't have done this

Donald Trump offers to invite Vladimir Putin to expanded G7 summit

GrowthInGod

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,468 297 238
Alleybux
Erm...if you have you been following the reports on the Russians Bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan then you would know the PDB (Presidential Daily Brief) contained options for Tangerine Turddler to respond to Putin...
giphy.gif

He didn't respond (then) and after lying about not having received the report, still isn't responding (right now).
For much of the past year (2018), President Trump has declined to participate in a practice followed by the past seven of his predecessors: He rarely if ever reads the President’s Daily Brief, a document that lays out the most pressing information collected by U.S. intelligence agencies from hot spots around the world.
Trump has opted to rely on an oral briefing of select intelligence issues
in the Oval Office rather than getting the full written document delivered to review separately each day, according to three people familiar with his briefings.
Reading the traditionally dense intelligence book is not Trump’s preferred “style of learning,” according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
The arrangement underscores Trump’s impatience with exhaustive classified documents that go to the commander in chief — material that he has said he prefers condensed as much as possible. But by not reading the daily briefing, the president could hamper his ability to respond to crises in the most effective manner, intelligence experts warned.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ba569e-0c52-11e8-95a5-c396801049ef_story.html

Should he have made the info public or informed congress to put Russia on blast?

CleoJo69

Rocking rough & stuff with my afro puffs
Reaction score
Reactions
58,864 1,394 71
Alleybux
Treason. Not as bad as wearing a tan suit, but still.
I charged him with treason 3 years ago. I was just waiting on the evidence :ROFLMAO:

Now can they lie their way out of this is the next question.

Ayame

l'enfer, c'est les autres
Reaction score
Reactions
21,158 3,639 194
Alleybux

Are you for real? He could have done literally ANYTHING, from asking to speak to the manager to starting WW3.

He did NOTHING AT ALL, except lie and pretend he didn't know.

This is the same bloviating fool that promised 10 years in jail for splashing paint on statues. That wrongly assassinated an Iranian general as payback for the death of a single American contractor. He has all the smoke for everybody and everything under the sun, but this? Nooooo, nothing can be done!

The Brits stand ready and waiting with their own intelligence and outrage (Skirpal poisonings) to help us target the GRU, but nooooo, daddy Putin would be cross!

THIS is why Russia installed a puppet to head our country. So they could act without the kind of pushback that Obama and Clinton leveled after they annexed Crimea. This bounty thing is them testing the waters. They know now for certain that they have free rein to do whatever they want, where ever they want, to whoever they want, and the US will do NOTHING.

And whatever nefarious act they have planned, they will do soon, because their puppet is about to have his strings cut.

Last edited: